The Crystal Room at Buffalo Phil's

Wisconsin Dells, WI

Book Your Wedding with The Crystal Room at Buffalo Phil's

A BALLROOM IN WISCONSIN DELLS, WI

The Crystal Room, located in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, is a space inside Buffalo Phil's Pizza and Grille. The location is decorated in an antique style that reflects the theme of a vintage wedding nicely. Indoors, couples can enjoy chandelier lighting, a stone fireplace and warm wooden furnishings. Outdoors, the rustic patio provides the backdrop for an intimate, country-themed wedding. The site offers two venues to choose from for the ceremony and reception.

The Crystal Room. The Crystal Room is a 5,762-square-foot formal dining room that is decorated in a vintage style. The Crystal Room is home to a stone fireplace and an antique bar and the site is suitable for up to 300 guests.

The Outdoor Covered Patio. The Outdoor Covered Patio is a casual dining area that has rustic dining tables, chairs and decor made from authentic wood logs. The site is suitable for intimate events with up to 50 guests.

To make reservations at The Crystal Room, the couple should contact the site directly. After reaching an agreement, a contract must be signed and returned to reserve the location. A deposit or a one-time payment for the total cost is also required for reservations. Tours are available and setup and cleanup are included with the site fee.

All food must be provided by the onsite caterer. Custom menus are available and tastings are provided. Outside wedding cake is allowed, but all cake must come from a licensed bakery. Cake cutting service is provided for an additional fee. Couples have the option of choosing stations, buffet or plated dinners. Late night snack and hor d'oeuvres are also an option for cocktail-style events. Weddings held on Saturday must meet the minimum spending requirement.

Decorations are allowed, but can't be taped or affixed to the walls or ceilings. Candles should be placed in secure holders. Tables, chairs, cloth napkins and tablecloths are provided and a dance floor is available in The Crystal Room. Couples can opt to include bathroom baskets in their wedding package. Other services, including the officiant and photographer, are the responsibility of the wedding party.

The baskets include lint rollers, mouthwash and other necessities for guests to use during the event. Chair covers and audio-video equipment is available for an additional charge. Parking is complimentary and The Crystal Room is a child-friendly venue. The location, including restrooms, is wheelchair-accessible. Thrown items, such as birdseed, are not allowed.

The Crystal Room offers couples a warm venue with vintage decor for a casual outdoor event or a traditional indoor wedding. Other benefits of choosing this location include:

• Service provided by uniformed staff
  • Sparkler send-offs available
  • Smaller rooms available for ceremony and reception available upon request

Vintage Elegance with a Rustic Charm

The Crystal Room at Buffalo Phil’s is centrally located between Chicago & Minneapolis in beautiful Wisconsin Dells. The Crystal Room uses “Vintage Elegance” as inspiration for it’s decor. The room is accented by Crystal Chandeliers, an Embossed Ceiling & an antique Brunswick Bar. The double sided Fieldstone Fireplace makes a beautiful backdrop for photos. There is a Grand Staircase, Private Restrooms & Elevators for handicap access. From the moment you choose to host your event with us, the focus is on what we can do to create the most memorable experience possible. If you want a location with sophisticated ambiance for your wedding ceremony, reception or rehearsal dinner then The Crystal Room is for you! Winner of The Knot’s list of “Best Wedding Venues” in 2014.

Ballroom, Restaurant

Food + Catering

150 Gasser Rd, Wisconsin Dells, WI (608) 253-2200

Buffalo Phil's Reception

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Faye W

My son/daughter-in-law's wedding reception was held at Buffalo Phil's in Lake Delton, WI. It was absolutely perfect. Even one year after their wedding date (6/23/12) we are still getting comments from friends/relatives on the venue/food, etc. We loved that the bar area is... Read More separate from the dancing, it made it easy for people to chat if they weren't interested in dancing. The food was top notch. We elected beef tri-tip, chicken, red potates, green beans, salad and rolls. It was very hot and everything was absolutely delicious. Everyone raved about the food. The decor is gorgeous! They used the beautiful stone fireplace as the backdrop for the head table. They had children cups at the tables where kids would be seated, which was so nice. I can't say enough good things about Buffalo Phil's. Highly recommend to everyone.

Perfect Place

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Andrea M

Absolutely beautiful venue with wonderful wedding coordinator there.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Jett T

My wife and I held our wedding reception at the Crystal Room in WI Dells, and it was one of the best decisions we could have made! My new bride and I received MULTIPLE compliments on the food and the venue (the chandeliers were GORGEOUS!). We had some difficulties with our... Read More wedding chapel, and Agnes offered to assist by holding our wedding AND reception in the same day! We did get our venue, but Agnes was more than accommodating! The staff was all friendly and professional, making our big day one to truly remember as a perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jane H

My husband and I were married September 17, 2017 here at the Crystal Room. Pictures don't do this place justice. It is a beautiful space, that I call “Rustic Elegance” with large fireplaces, private bar and restrooms, overall rustic feel and don't forget about the gorgeous... Read More chandeliers. The staff was very helpful in the planning aspect and was able to help us plan an amazing wedding (and they even brought up ideas my husband and I never thought about). The food was excellent, staff was excellent, overall, excellent. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Katie H

We had our wedding at The Crystal Room in Buffalo Phil's. Mike and his staff went above and beyond any expectation we could have ever had. I highly recommend this venue to everyone that is looking to have a reception. The food is delicious and the portions are perfect. There is... Read More ample parking and hotels within walking distance. I cannot say enough great things about it!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 tifanie N

I just had my wedding reception here this past Saturday. It went with out a doubt 100% perfect you MUST check this place out go look once you see how gorgeous it is you will book it guaranteed. Then once you meet mike nerby the wedding coordinator you will instantly be hooked.... Read More Mike was an absolute blessing to me planning my entire reception he is without a doubt one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. Catered to whatever I wanted for this day to go perfect paying attention to every detail. The crystal is without a doubt one of the most gorgeous places for your reception!!! Well worth every single dime!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Mary S

We hosted the rehearsal dinner at The Crystal Room for our son and his bride and it was fantastic. From the setting to the menu choice, it was perfect. We never felt rushed and the suggestions/recommendations that Mike Nerby gave us for this special weekend were great. He... Read More made us feel relaxed and worry free, so we could enjoy the time with family and friends. The wedding reception was also held at The Crystal Room and it too was great. We received many comments about the beautiful setting, good food and overall a great time.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Mary S

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Naomi W

We absolutely LOVED our wedding at the Crystal Room! Mike was an amazing venue coordinator and so helpful in handling small details to help our day run smoothly. We had our ceremony and reception here and it worked great. Our guests raved about this location being a hidden gem... Read More filled with unique character. The food was fabulous, guests the next morning were wishing they could have brought leftovers home!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

I had my wedding and reception at The Crystal Room, We said our I do's in front of the beautiful fire! The food was amazing, my guests raved about it for days after! The banquet manager Mike Nerby was such a great help! he made my wedding day so special and I feel so blessed... Read More that he helped me make the day as beautiful as it was! He was such a big part of my big day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kaicey

After months of searching for a venue and having things fall through I went to go and take a look at the Crystal Room and I fell in love!! It was absolutely beautiful! It had a very vintagey, yet modern feel to it and the feeling of the room was incredible! After having many... Read More run ins with some not so easy to work with people, Mike was a God send!! He was speedy with his responses to my emails, gave very honest opinions (when asked) and is very knowledgeable in the wedding world! AND he is part of the deal!! Lets start with the food tasting: My fiance and I picked out what we wanted to try and I sent the email to Mike. At first we wanted to do a pig roast, but that isn't a regular menu item so we weren't able to sample that. I opted to have him bring out the pulled pork instead, because pulled pork and pig roast should be...similar, right? We got there and Mike had the table all set up for us! It was very nice! Now, onto the good part: the food! It. was. INCREDIBLE!!!! My fiance fell in LOVE with the pulled pork and decided to go with that instead of the pig roast and I LOVED the rotisserie chicken, it was delicious. It was so hard to chose our sides! Mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, pasta salad, caramelized carrots, tossed salad! So many awesome choices! Our menu was finally narrowed down and finalized to: Pulled Pork, Rotisserie Chicken, Pasta Salad, Mashed Potatoes and a Tossed Salad. We also had dinner rolls and whipped butter!! We served it buffet style so everyone could have as much goodness as they wanted. Now, once that was done I thought that Mike's part would be done as well, but much to my surprise it wasn't!! He sent follow up emails to see how the planning was going and what else we needed help with. When it came time to pick out center pieces he was more than willing to let me come back in and set a few up and decide! I'm terrible with those types of decisions so it was nice that he offered his feed back! The night before the wedding we came in to set up and Mike was there and was very accommodating with us with the decorating process as well!! I was trying very hard to stick to my budget so I went to Walmart and (luckily) got all the flowers I needed (in the right colors!!), well we needed to trim and make the center pieces and he let us do all that, right there in the Crystal Room!!! It was so awesome! Now the part you have been waiting for: the night of our wedding. Everything was PERFECT!! The food, the feeling of the room, the staff, the drinks everything was incredible. Everyone commented on how awesome the food was and how they loved the vibe of the room and the decorations! The staff was so accommodating and pleasant! If you are looking for the perfect venue, that gives you the most bang for your buck, go to the Crystal Room! I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

The Crystal Room offers the whole package.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Kaicey

Absolutely LOVED my hosting my wedding at The Crystal Room. The room is spacious and beautiful and gives an awesome feeling when you first walk into it. It is spacious but yet not too big where you feel that everyone is so far apart. The food was amazing! My guests had... Read More nothing but positive things to say about how awesome the food tasted! We had pulled pork, rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, pasta salad and tossed salad and it was all so amazing! The event coordinator, Mike, is phenomenal to work with. He is laid back, has a lot of knowledge about weddings and is so helpful and easy to work with! He is willing to offer honest opinions on what you are doing and offers suggestions on other things that you can do also! The staff at The Crystal Room were great also! Very friendly and quick to help my guests and us with anything we needed. You get the whole package when hosting your event at The Crystal room and are getting a great value for your money!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

We just had our wedding reception here August 22nd. Mike Nerby is the best guy ever and he makes sure you have everything perfect for your special day! The room is gorgeous, and everything we wanted. We weren't disappointed at all. We had so many compliments on the food and how... Read More beautiful the room was. If I ever have another event or anyone asks of a place to hold an event in Wisconsin, I will 100% say the Crystal Room at Buffalo Phil's. It's AMAZING!!!

Buffalo Phil's (Crystal Room)

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

The venue is vintage looking and very beautiful. Excellent food. The staff were very nice and helpful. Great place to check out!!

Wonderful Ceremony/Reception site!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Amy J

The Crystal Room was the perfect venue for both our ceremony and reception. The setting was beautiful, and the staff were helpful and professional. Agnes Thomas helped me every step of the way with the planning, and execution of a perfect day. She helped me find other local... Read More vendors, and made excellent suggestions. This was especially helpful because I was planning this wedding from 5 hours away. I literally could not have done it without her. The day of the ceremony, she was there, and I can honestly say, the day could not have gone smoother. As a bride, I wanted to enjoy my day and not have to worry about those "little details" that always arise. And because of the great staff, that's exactly how I was able to spend my day-worry free.The food was wonderful. Months later, our families are still bringing up what a wonderful time they had at our wedding, and how great the food was. I cannot say enough about what a great experience we had working with Agnes and having our special day at The Crystal Room!

Awesome ...

Reviewed on 10/20/2013

My husband and i were truly pleased with the crystal room... they were very flexible and worked with our budget. I love how our wedding turn out, it was a dream come true. I would definitely would use the crystal room to have a party again. Thanks so much. ..

4.5 Stars

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Rochelle C

The food on the wedding night was just as delicious as during the tasting. Agnes (the event coordinator) is awesome to work with and makes you feel so special. The Crystal Room is beautiful - it was perfect for the vintage style we were going for. The staff cut up all our... Read More pies, adding whipped topping as they served so it wouldn't melt. They were all flexible with our timeline during the reception, patiently waiting as we took some pictures before dinner. The only reason we gave 4 stars for service and value is because we paid per person for soda and milk to be available during dinner but didn't see any waitstaff bring trays of milk around. We could have cut that expense if no one was going to know it was an option. The only other thing we would change is to put signs in front of the buffet table so our guests knew what each entree was - we had some vegetarian guests that didn't know there was a vegetarian entree option. We had around 120 guests, are very happy with our choice to use the Crystal Room, and had to think very hard to find ways to improve the evening. You won't be disappointed to have your event there!

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING

Reviewed on 7/26/2013

The Crystal Room is absolutely GORGEOUS! The staff exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined for our wedding. All of our questions were promptly answered and they accommodated all of our needs. Our guests raved about the facility... Read More and how well our event ran. I can honestly say Everything was perfect and if anything did go wrong, I certainly didn't know about it! I can't thank them enough for making my wedding AMAZING! The Crystal Room is by far the BEST venue in Wisconsin Dells!

Bride

Reviewed on 7/19/2013

The Crystal Room at Buffalo Phil's was the perfect location for our wedding reception. The staff was absolutely amazing. Mike Nerby from Buffalo Phil's coordinated our event and worked cooperatively with our vendors and made himself available for phone calls and face to face... Read More meetings day or night. Our guests have been calling ever since saying that our wedding was the best they have ever been to. The food, location, atmosphere and staff all made our wedding night absolutely perfect.

Excellent

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Amber H

We had great food and great service. I love that the banquet manager was at the reception the entire time. The beams in the room made it a little difficult to see the slide show. Otherwise everything was great!!

Perfect "vintage" location

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 liz s

The Crystal Room was perfect for our daughters vintage wedding! The décor is elegant, yet welcoming. The food was delicious and hot when served. We worked with Mike, and he did a fantastic job communicating with me and coordinating all the details of the reception. We were very... Read More pleased with the quality and cost of our event.

Crystal Room- wedding reception

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Sherry R

I would like to compliment Agnes from the Crystal Room. She attended to every detail of food/service at our wedding reception. We had wonderful comments from guests about how delicious the food was and how beautiful the setting was. Also, it was reasonably priced. Great... Read More setting for pictures too. I highly recommend this venue!

Perfectly Gorgeous

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Kelsey R

The venue was gorgeous. Very rustic, but classic. The people were very helpful and everything was just taken care of. The food was amazing. Overall, perfect place to have your special day!

Crystal room

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 amy b

We loved the look and feel of the Crystal Room! For the area the cost was spot on and at times even a little cheaper for how new the location was. The only down fall to the Crystal Room, for us, was if we had a large group (235) we had to cover the dance floor in order to fit... Read More everyone. By doing this we then had to break down the tables to clear the dance floor, which slightly disrupted the party. The food was amazing, some of the best wedding food I have ever had, but our chicken order was wrong (still really good but the wrong style of chicken). The overall service was awesome the lead staff was amazing and I could tell him anything I wanted and he didn't question it at all!!! We also used Buffalo Phil's for our rehearsal dinner and then we were able, due to no other event occupying the room, decorate the night before our wedding.

Very elegant and a great value

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Lindsey C

We went with the Crystal Room for our wedding because the venue had a great vintage-feel that we loved. The fireplace and bar are beautiful. The food was excellent, and Agnes did a great job planning everything and making sure our day went smoothly.