Vintage Inspired Entertainment

Ain't we've got fun! The premier vintage inspired disc jockey service. Spinning tunes from the "Roaring 20's" through today. Our presentation includes chrome microphones, bow ties, suitcases, and vinyl. We keep it timeless and classy! We also have available original gramophones that we spin Hot Jazz and Swingin' big band tunes on. Perfect for the most unique cocktail experience ever! Our Philosophy: We believe music has the power to connect us all. The energy of the reception ebbs and flows in a very organic way. For that reason we don't believe in a static playlist. We not only "read the crowd", we plug into the energy of the collective, and live by it, as one beating heart.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Danielle N

To future couples: go delete every email, phone number and any other form of communication you have with another possible DJ because guess what- you've found the best team right here. The Dapper DJ's played at my May wedding but long before that, my now-husband and I knew we... Read More were in great hands. Alex spent hours on the phone with us, bouncing back and forth ideas and tweaking the details until we got things just right. And after that, when we changed our minds about this song and that song, Alex was very responsive and eager to do whatever we thought was best. He had valuable suggestions and was always up to date with our theme- Alex made us feel like a couple he was truly invested in and not just someone he wanted money from. He met us at the venue prior to the wedding, traveling a fair distance on his own time, simply to ensure the set up and sound would be the best possible option. As for the actual wedding, Alex and his brother showed up early, knew what they needed to do to get ready and started off the ceremony seamlessly. Every song was exactly what we asked for, with faded endings and perfect transitions. We had almost everyone up and dancing at some point during the reception and I had many, many people come up and tell me "the DJ is amazing!". My husband and I are so happy with how well the Dapper DJ's led the night and we highly, highly recommend their services to anyone looking for attentive, fun and unforgettable DJ's! Thank you for the amazing night!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Olivia D

Our wedding day was an absolute dream, and our DJ Will played a huge role. We gave him quite the challenge- a small, mid-afternoon wedding with no alcohol and very few traditional dances. He NAILED it! He got the guests on the dance floor and put smiles on everyone's faces. Will... Read More and I met a few months before and I gave him our vision for our ceremony, and how that would transition in to the reception. He listened so closely and helped us pick the perfect music for each moment, and on our wedding day everything went so smoothly. Will is extremely kind and energetic, and he is so enthusiastic about his job-I think he had just as much fun as we all did! Will has an amazing way of listening to your vision for the event, then giving suggestions based on his expertise and experiences, all while ensuring that your satisfaction is the most important. You won't regret choosing Will from Dapper DJs!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Christina B

When we set out to find a DJ for our wedding, we made it a point to make sure we didn't settle for your typical corny joke telling dude with a whole bunch of forced enthusiasm. After almost giving up hope, we met Alex from Dapper DJs and immediately knew he was the right choice.... Read More Not only does he bring his own brand of classical and retro class to any event, he can mix and match it with the tastes and preferences of his clients. For example at our wedding, we had a pretty wild reception with some specific song demands which he happily met. For the cocktail hour right before however, he was able to bring in some old record players and set the tone perfectly with his own style. On top of all this, he seamlessly fit in with the other vendors and requirements of our venue bringing wireless equipment and sufficient up lighting. All in all, we could not ask for much else. Alex was responsive and open when we needed him and completely self sufficient and behind the scenes while we were in wedding mode. I highly recommend Dapper DJs for any type of event. Nick and Tina P. Vienna, VA

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Christina B

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Pascale J

I love the Dapper DJs. I worked with Will and from the beginning, he made sure I got exactly what I wanted. Our face to face meeting was very useful and he got to know us and gave us really good advice on our music and things to expect the day of. He followed up with us and... Read More checked in the week of the wedding to make sure everything was in order. The day of, everyone had a lot of fun! He definitely got everyone dancing. Definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michael F

We had a relatively remote wedding in Cumberland, MD so we looked for DJs closer to western MD and we couldn't be happier that we found Alex. He was easy and fun to work with, extremely into doing whatever would make us happy, and so kind and available. Originally we wanted a... Read More live band after my sister had had such a great experience with hers, but we just couldn't afford it. So when we found Alex, we were pleasantly surprised by his extremely competitive pricing while offering interest and entertainment value, going beyond simply playing music by bringing the "dapper" persona. He played vinyl oldies during our cocktail hour and transitioned up to current music and kept the dance floor hot during our reception, all while acting as a top-notch MC. We initially booked the Dapper DJs because they seemed like the next best option after the live band we wanted, but I think we ended up even happier with Alex than we would have otherwise. I highly recommend Alex for your wedding or any other event where you want music with a nice accent of entertainment. We loved him, our guests loved him, and I'm confident you will too!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Chelsea L

We hired Alex from the Dapper DJ’s for our October 2016 wedding. From our initial consultation with him, he was fun and engaging and honest. We liked his straightforward pricing options and his cool style. Alex had two DJ setups at our wedding, the main one serving the... Read More ceremony and reception, and a vintage setup for the cocktail hour. Our guest loved the vintage vibe at cocktail hour, and all evening they kept raving about the music selections. Alex was great at seeing what the crowd was into and playing a great mix of oldies and new stuff to keep people dancing. He was even able to find some special Cuban music that we wanted to play to honor the grooms culture. From day one, Alex was great to work with and very attentive, we would highly recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Working with The Dapper DJ's was a just amazing! If I can scale their work 1 to 10 I'll give 18!! Alex he is one of nicest and most stylish Dj which I ever meet. Very easy to work, everything on time and music which he was playing was phenomenal!! Can't wait to work with them... Read More again and definitely recommend for every single bride who want's something unique and super professional!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Maggie L

Dapper DJs was a wonderful choice for our wedding. Alex came early and set everything up, he accommodated all of our equipment requests. He also played everything we wanted, even though some were really off the wall requests!! The only critique I have is that I wish there was an... Read More additional speaker on the other side of our reception, it was a dead zone for the music playing during dinner and for the speeches. That being said, Alex was very professional and a great DJ.

2016-10-05T06:15:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Maggie! It was a delight working with you and Brandon! I agree with you on needing that extra speaker! unfortunately the Venue (Liberty Mountian Resort) has a strict policy that does not allow speakers on the reception floor. They said I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Stephanie F

The Dapper Dj's treat you like family.....like the family you want to invite to your wedding....not your second cousin twice removed. They are an amazing company who have a unique style all their own to make your guests feel at home and excited to dance no matter what generation... Read More they belong to. I loved working with this campany and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Dan K

Alex is truly a unique addition to any great wedding. He's very responsive and easy to work with with still delivering as a great DJ for a very fair price. Your search is over.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Christine L

We've used Alex on several occasions for our non profit Sophie & Madigan's Playground. All of the DJs who have worked out events have been amazing. Everyone comments on the unique atmosphere they create.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lisa C

Alex was an absolute dream to have for our wedding. Professional, kind, and definitely attuned to what our guests wanted to hear that night. He helped me plan out the entire timeline from the ceremony all through the last song, recommended music and special dances. Of all the... Read More fantastic people I was able to hire through the process, I would never hesitate to recommend Alex and the Dapper DJ's to everyone!

2016-10-04T13:26:36 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure! From planning to the actual celebration! I can't believe it's been almost a year! Congrats! Wishing you many many more!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Saede T

these guys are fantastic!! we used them for our wedding and they fit the theme perfectly. we let them choose most of the music and everyone had a great time! I love these guys!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Ashley C

Alex has come out for two town thrown events. He always arrives early, prepared, and with an amazing attitude. Our citizens absolutely love when he is in town. It makes the event! Keep doing what you're doing and can't wait to see you this Christmas for holiday preview !!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amy M

We had a Steampunk and Gypsy themed wedding in July. The Dapper DJs not only fit the image, but fit the sound as well! Super friendly, always on pointe, courteous and able to go with the flow! I would recommend them for ANY special occasion!!!!!!!! Much love to the Dapper... Read More DJs!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Abby H

Alex was amazing, I'm so glad we found him. We had a vintage-themed wedding on 9/17 and he fit the bill to a T. The Dapper DJs were professional, flexible, and extremely reasonable for big-city entertainment. He played vinyl records through cocktail hour, then took a more... Read More digital set for reception and party time, with music ranging from the 20s to modern hits. We gave him a few must-play songs, and trusted him to guide the rest of the night based on our preferences. The result was a packed dance floor for 3 straight hours, with many perfect-fit songs that I hadn't ever thought of. I would heartily recommend The Dapper DJs for any kind of event, but especially a wedding.

Alex Sinceivch

Hi There! Thanks for stopping by! I'm Alex, the original "Dapper DJ" I've been a DJ and MC for the past 15 years. A handyman at heart, I love to tinker! Funny enough that led me to where I am today. 6 years ago while visiting my folks for the holidays I noticed the old family Victrola was broken. Having nothing to give that year I decided to take a crack at fixing it! So that's what I did! With a snap of the spring and a few colorful words I was able to repair it! That Christmas I fell in love with the old records, and a vintage DJ was born! I can't wait to share it with you!