A Banquet Hall Like No Other

Owners Joe and Nicki Romare have designed this elegant space appointed with all the amenities you could want to make your wedding reception, party, corporate event or other special event memorable. Adjoined to Whiskey River bar and restaurant at The District, you and your guests have private access to this beautiful event space with plenty of free parking.

Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

1350 SW Vintage Pkwy, Ankeny, IA (515) 441-1001

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Alexandra H

Working with The District Venue made for an amazingly stress free wedding! We held both our ceremony and reception with them and the transition between the two went seamlessly. They truly take care of everything for your big Day from set up and tear down all the way to the... Read More food. Our vendors were impressed how easy it was to coordinate the day with this site and our guests were blown away by the amazing food and atmosphere. As the bride, the staff made sure everything for our day was in order ahead of time, so we could relax and enjoy it! Our day turned out perfectly and we really can’t think of anything that went wrong or anything we would have done differently. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a Venue for their wedding or special event!

2017-11-07T11:12:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Alexandra! We are thrilled to hear that everything went smoothly and that you were able to relax and enjoy your special day. We look forward to any future couples that we meet through your recommendation! Best Wishes, The District... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Lauren H

Will update review after reception.

Meet The Coordinator

Elizabeth Lovell

My name is Liz, and I love working with couples in order to make their special day perfect! I am originally from Prairie City, IA, and I attended Iowa State University to obtain my degree in Event Management. I currently live in Ankeny with my husband and my fur baby, an orange ball of fluff named Pumpkin. My interest for weddings was sparked in college after taking my first wedding design and planning class. Since then, I have worked with numerous couples and have attended many weddings solely as the Event Coordinator. I look forward to planning and attending many more!