The Don't Call Me Francis Band

PA, NJ, DE, NY, MD, DC

Legendary Live Band NOW AVAILABLE for Your Wedding

The Don't Call Me Francis Band is the greatest band in the history of Philadelphia with a successful history of entertaining thousands in nightclubs, vip events, and concerts in the tri-state area. They are thrilled to now bring their high energy, smash-mouth, get up and jam type of entertainment to your special day. Their amazing and explosive energy from the beginning of the night to the very end has earned them "best cover band in SJ" for 15 consecutive years. Call us today!

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

PA, NJ, DE, NY, MD, DC (856) 986-6749

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Katie E

I've been a huge fan of DCMF for many years now. For my wedding back in 2015, my dad surprised my husband and I with the band playing at our wedding. They put on an amazing show and no one left the dance floor all night. It's been almost two years since our wedding and our... Read More guests STILL talk about how awesome the entertainment was. They play all different genres of music to sparks everyone's interest. When the band is playing locally, I make it a point to go out to show my support and to enjoy their music!! They are the best band ever!!!!

2017-05-13T15:42:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate all of your comments and hope to make future couples as happy as you!

Best Splurge Ever!

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Maria P

Couldn't have asked for better music, a better band or a better night - so happy we made this decision! DCMF all the way :)!

AWESOME

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 Kelly G

I can't even put into words how awesome this band was at our daughter's wedding. From the beginning to the end, people did NOT sit down. People have not stopped raving. They helped make the evening a true success.

Music was great...service was disappointing.

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Blair S

The DCMF band played at our wedding a few weeks ago. While the music was great and our guests had a fantastic time, there were a few things that looking back that make me wonder whether the expense was worth it. First of all they are incredibly expensive. More than most other... Read More bands we looked at but we thought the number of pieces in the band and their unique sound would make them worth it. Second, they REQUIRE hot meals to be served to all band members and crew which meant an extra $1000 to our budget. We found out the week before our wedding that they were going on vacation until two days before the wedding so we never spoke with them regarding our song list or personal music selections. Lastly and most devastating is that they announced us by the wrong names at our reception. That is a moment that we cannot get back and with a little more attention to detail and some forethought could have been avoided. Maybe their increasing popularity, their customer service is decreasing. I would be extremely careful when booking them, unless you plan to be very diligent in the week leading up to the wedding to make sure they know what you want and who you are.

Review for Don't Call Me Francis

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Alissa A

They play every kind of music you would want to hear and they do it extremely well! The dance floor was NEVER empty because of them...even when the food was coming out! Many people told me that they were AMAZING! I especially like that they are a club band and not a wedding... Read More band. They did not play any cheesy music like the YMCA or the electric slide. The price of the band includes a DJ and he will play anything you request. He had a great voice and was an excellent emcee.