The Don't Call Me Francis Band

PA, NJ, DE, NY, MD, DC

Legendary Live Band NOW AVAILABLE for Your Wedding

The Don't Call Me Francis Band is the greatest band in the history of Philadelphia with a successful history of entertaining thousands in nightclubs, vip events, and concerts in the tri-state area. They are thrilled to now bring their high energy, smash-mouth, get up and jam type of entertainment to your special day. Their amazing and explosive energy from the beginning of the night to the very end has earned them "best cover band in SJ" for 15 consecutive years. Call us today!

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

PA, NJ, DE, NY, MD, DC (856) 986-6749

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Norma H

When Brian and I decided to get married, we wanted to have only the best entertainment for our guests and of course ourselves; it was a difficult decision (because I know so many different bands throughout the tri-state area) but we definitely made the right decision with... Read More choosing The Don’t Call Me Francis Band. The Don’t Call Me Francis Band really made our wedding reception an event to remember. Their performance was exceptional (which I had no doubt that it would not be any other way). They performed all the songs that not only we requested but the songs that our guests requested as well. Even to this day, my friends and family are still talking about the wonderful time that they had at our wedding reception. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND The Don’t Call Me Francis Band to all my friends and family and to whom ever wants excellent entertainment. Whenever the band is playing locally, Brian and I try to get out to see them; the band members and everyone involved with the Don’t Call Me Francis Band have become a part of our family. You are the BEST band and will always have a special place in our hearts. We love you all.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Maria O

This band MADE my wedding! People are STILL talking about what a blast it was! The energy, the skill set, all was AMAZING! Our dance floor was PACKED the whole night! If you want fun and high energy for your next event, BOOK THIS BAND! They Rock!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Maria L

Wow!!!!!! Hands down it was the best decision to hire Don't Call Me Francis for our wedding. The experience both with the planning and the execution was phenomenal. No stress, what so ever. Expectations were exceeded. The band did an amazing job and people still talk about the... Read More wedding to this day. Thank you for being number one. - Maria

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Erin M

The Don't Call Me Francis Band was the best wedding band we could have asked for. We got married at Cairnwood Estate in May 2017 and the band went above and beyond to ensure we had the best reception possible. They went out to the venue in advance to check out the space and... Read More ensure we would be ok for AV/technical capabilities. We saw them perform at the shore beforehand and knew we couldn't possibly pick another band. At our reception, everything was perfect. They played our first dance songs via MP3 (per our request) and then kicked off the party with the full band. Our friends and family kept telling us that this was the best wedding band they had ever heard - and we couldn't agree more. At the end of the night, they ended with Call On Me by A-Ha (which they had learned just for our wedding). After the song was over, our guests started chanting "one more song!" Because no one one wanted the music to stop. The band played one more song (Shout - a classic end of the wedding song) and we ended the evening on the best note possible. We truly couldn't have asked for a better experience!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Christine F

THE BEST BAND EVER!!!!!!!! I can't even put into words how awesome this band was. They played at our son and daughter in laws wedding. The brass played for the cocktail hour, which was the perfect touch. From the moment the band started playing at the reception until the end... Read More of the evening, people did not sit down. Which speaks volumes. Everyone can't stop talking about how incredible they band was. They made the evening a true success!!!!!!! They are definitely going to be playing for us when my daughter gets married.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Katie E

I've been a huge fan of DCMF for many years now. For my wedding back in 2015, my dad surprised my husband and I with the band playing at our wedding. They put on an amazing show and no one left the dance floor all night. It's been almost two years since our wedding and our... Read More guests STILL talk about how awesome the entertainment was. They play all different genres of music to sparks everyone's interest. When the band is playing locally, I make it a point to go out to show my support and to enjoy their music!! They are the best band ever!!!!

2017-05-13T15:42:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate all of your comments and hope to make future couples as happy as you!

Music was great...service was disappointing.

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Blair S

The DCMF band played at our wedding a few weeks ago. While the music was great and our guests had a fantastic time, there were a few things that looking back that make me wonder whether the expense was worth it. First of all they are incredibly expensive. More than most other... Read More bands we looked at but we thought the number of pieces in the band and their unique sound would make them worth it. Second, they REQUIRE hot meals to be served to all band members and crew which meant an extra $1000 to our budget. We found out the week before our wedding that they were going on vacation until two days before the wedding so we never spoke with them regarding our song list or personal music selections. Lastly and most devastating is that they announced us by the wrong names at our reception. That is a moment that we cannot get back and with a little more attention to detail and some forethought could have been avoided. Maybe their increasing popularity, their customer service is decreasing. I would be extremely careful when booking them, unless you plan to be very diligent in the week leading up to the wedding to make sure they know what you want and who you are.

Best Splurge Ever!

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Maria P

Couldn't have asked for better music, a better band or a better night - so happy we made this decision! DCMF all the way :)!

AWESOME

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 Kelly G

I can't even put into words how awesome this band was at our daughter's wedding. From the beginning to the end, people did NOT sit down. People have not stopped raving. They helped make the evening a true success.

Review for Don't Call Me Francis

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Alissa A

They play every kind of music you would want to hear and they do it extremely well! The dance floor was NEVER empty because of them...even when the food was coming out! Many people told me that they were AMAZING! I especially like that they are a club band and not a wedding... Read More band. They did not play any cheesy music like the YMCA or the electric slide. The price of the band includes a DJ and he will play anything you request. He had a great voice and was an excellent emcee.