The Dresser Bridal

Located in Fullerton's Historic Old Town since 1985, The Dresser Bridal carries an extensive collection of designer bridal gowns and accessories for a range of brides and budgets. We carry a wide variety of sample sizes and are specialists at helping you find the perfect gown for your personality, vision, and body type. We are a full-service salon and will take care of you from saying yes to your gown, to altering it expertly to your body and accessorizing. Call us to make an appointment to find the gown of your dreams!

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

112 W Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA (714) 870-7101

Dress of my dreams

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Elizabeth M

I went to so many dress shops my head was spinning. When I walked into the Dresser I immediatley knew I was in the right place. They brought me options that were exactly what I asked for and were very mindful of my budget. They were nothing but professional and I couldnt be more... Read More happy with my experience.

Lovely Experience

Reviewed on 12/20/2012 Jamie K

Beautiful shop with wide selection of dresses. The staff was very nice and helpful. They asked the right questions, listed and brought dresses that I asked for and made suggestions as well based on my preferences. Found my dress within an hour and it was one of the ones the... Read More sales associate suggested! The only thing I didn't like was the room where you look at yourself in the dress - with multiple brides and one large mirror it's a bit difficult.

Relaxing and Fun!

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Becky T

I loved my visit to the Dresser. The shop is small but they have an amazing selection, something for every style. They let me browse on my own for a while, then one of the girls came to help me narrow down my options and find other dresses that fit my style. There was... Read More absolutely no pressure, and we never felt rushed. We were able to take our time and try on as many dresses as we wanted to, enjoying each one. As a result of all of this, I ended up finding my dress on the first visit. I could not be more thrilled. The price was amazing to boot! They really help to work within your budget and they never tried to push more expensive dresses. I had a fantastic experience and would recommend this shop to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Krizty K

The Dresser was the first and only store I shopped at. They had a large selection of designers and had every dress I wanted to try on. The ladies at the Dresser were so helpful, friendly, and patient with me. After trying a handful of dresses I finally found the one for me! I... Read More also found the perfect veil while shopping there. I received my dress in a timely manner. When it came to altering the dress, I was asking for a lot from them, but that was no problem for them. They were so patient with my requests and made my dress fit amazing!! I wore that dress feeling beautiful and happy and I thank the ladies at the Dresser for helping me find my dream dress.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Emily S

I love the dress I got here. It was just over my price range but had exactly everything I was looking for. Everyone was so friendly and attentive. I would definitely recommend stopping in to look around, but also get an appointment set up so you can have guaranteed one on one... Read More time with someone since it seems like they can get a little busy sometimes. The fittings went great and weren't expensive either!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Tatiana A

I'd like to start off by saying that I myself am not much of a "shopper". I'm the type of person that only goes to the mall for items that need to be replaced, or if I'm going to a big event. So I was a bit worried that my personality of, "go in, get what I need, get out... Read More quickly" may clash with finding the perfect wedding dress. That was not the case ! I was paired with Stephanie who was absolutely awesome. She's a total rock star. She really took the time to listen to the few details I felt I wanted for my dress, she found dresses within my budget, and asked if there was wiggle room incase. The parking was a little weird, so I would suggest getting there early to find parking. Inside was very clean, organized, and bright. They also can add straps to strapless dresses ;) which was a big plus for me since I did not want strapless. I found my dress that day, and it was in my budget ( actually a little under ). There are some great places to eat walking distance from there. If I could make any suggestion, it would be to go try on dresses before making an appointment here. If you have an idea of what you want, style, shape, color, material, etc. It makes the process so easy and flawless. Plus, when you're paired with a really great staff like The Dresser Bridal it makes it that much more fun.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Cheryl B

The Dressor is so nice until you have any issue with the dress, then they have attitudes and do not help you take care of the problems!!!! We ordered a dress in November & it came in with the some of the beads in gold when they are all supposed to be silver, they re ordered it... Read More and here we are 7 months later and no dress!!!! You call to see what the issue is and you get the run around and a attitude. Do my buy from The Dressor, you need a someone who truly cares and will be helpful in these situations. A wedding dress is too important to have it screwed up and costs too much $$$ $3k. I have never yet had the owner call me or help with this situation. Cheryl Barbeau

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Erin P

Before my appointment at The Dresser, I had visited David's Bridal and Jaclyn's Bridal (both in Costa Mesa) and not only were they unfriendly and unhelpful, they didn't listen to what I said I was looking for. They seemed like they had better things to do than help me find my... Read More dress for my big day, and it made me feel unimportant and not valued as a customer. I was happy to take my business to The Dresser--my only wish is that I had gone there first so I didn't have the other unpleasant and embarrassing experiences. The moment we walked in to The Dresser, we were greeted and they gave me some paperwork asking my style, budget, etc. (David's Bridal and Jaclyn's Bridal acted surprised I was there even though I made an appointment). I then sat down with Tori, my consultant, and she asked me questions about what I was looking for, and asked if I had any photos of ideas I liked. She immediately knew of some dresses and gathered them for me while I browsed some others with my mom. She tied up/buttoned up/zipped up each dress after I put them on and I walked out to show my mom. All of the dresses she chose for me could have worked--they were all beautiful and what I was looking for. It was great to have options like that, especially as a plus-size woman. I narrowed it down to a dress I can't stop thinking about (and I bought it months ago!). Tori helped me choose a veil to match and we bought everything that day. I had an amazing experience here and I felt valued and not rushed at all. I highly recommend the shop--they have tons of gorgeous dresses and a whole room of plus-size dresses. The shop itself is adorable too!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Katie Y

I had an amazing experience at the Dresser! The staff is very helpful and nice! They were very thoughtful during my appointment and brought me dresses that were exactly what I was looking for while being very considerate of my budget. I found the dress of my dreams here! They... Read More are also the only place I would ever take my dress for alterations! On the day of my wedding it fit perfectly! I was very impressed with how perfect my bustle looked! I was a little sad about having to bustle my dress but when I see the back in photos it looks just as beautiful bustled as it did with the train! You couldn't even tell that the dress didn't just come that way! Everything about The Dresser is fantastic and I recommend them to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Amanda P

I got my wedding dress, hair piece, and bridesmaids dresses from The Dresser. Everybody here is very nice and helpful. They recently stopped carrying bridesmaids dresses which I think was a good idea because for the price they ended up being pretty poor quality. The reason I'm... Read More not giving The Dresser 5 stars is because at the end of the day, I wasn't thrilled with my alterations that I had done there. I had many appointments (4-5) to get alterations done on my seemingly simple dress, mainly to fix some bunching/folding that was happening at the torso of my strapless, fitted lace gown and to shorten it. When I arrived for my last appointment, the week before my wedding, I was told that my alterations hadn't been completed because there was a computer glitch that erased my appointment. This being said, I was pretty upset and we were told that if we waited an hour they could finish the alterations. Even though my weekend was jam packed with wedding details to work on, I told them that I could come back the next day because I didn't want them to rush through my alterations, but they told me that an hour was plenty of time to do what I needed done. We waited, and when we returned and I tried on my dress again, the bunching/folding was still present in my torso. She made more alterations and I picked up my dress a week later just in time for my wedding. I asked to try it on one more time before I left even though it was packaged up so nicely. When I tried it on the bunching/folding appeared to have been fixed so I was relieved. I should have walked around in it though because then I would have realized that the fabric would ride up my hips and bunch at the waist just as it did my entire wedding night. It's been a few months and I've received my professional wedding pictures back, and the fabric is bunched at my waist in almost every single picture which is so disappointing because it really takes away from the beautiful nature of the lace. I'm pretty frustrated because I feel like this issue should have been addressed in my alterations appointment being that no bride just stands still for her whole wedding. I feel like some additional boning was necessary, especially considering there was only two pieces of boning in my whole strapless dress. Overall, I liked the selection of dresses and accessories at The Dresser, but I'm just pretty disappointed in the end product of my alterations, especially considering how much time and money was spent in alterations.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Justine D

The entire staff at The Dresser were so helpful from the very start. From finding the perfect dress to the alterations, I couldn't have found a better bridal salon!

Gorgeous Gowns!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Amanda P

I absolutely loved my dress, veil, and bridesmaid dresses. I knew the moment that I tried on this dress at the Dresser that this was exactly what I had been searching for. My bridesmaids found their dresses on the same day that I found mine and knew it was the PERFECT dress... Read More before even trying on any others. Everyone at the Dresser was professional, timely, extremely nice, and made everything so simple during my wedding planning. Through alterations the fit of my dress was better than anything I could have imagined. I would recommend anyone that I know to at least go to the Dresser to try on a few dresses. I had gone to a few places previously and nothing compared to the Dresser. The dresses are extremely high quality while still being affordable. For all the vendors that I used for my wedding, the Dresser was at the top of the list because they exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Elyssa E

I had a wonderful experience at The Dresser! Amanda was so patient and helpful - she was able to pick more than one dress that I loved. The whole team really contributed to the fun and relaxing atmosphere in the shop. My friend recommended The Dresser to me and I will definitely... Read More be recommending the shop to other brides!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Ashley M

The team at The Dresser Bridal was so much fun to work with. Everything came along great, dress was ordered, altered, and ready in time. I got so many compliments on my unique dress from their store. Thank you ladies!

Perfect Fit!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Courtney D

I found my dress on Pinterest which lead me to The Dresser Bridal. Amazing Amanda made it easy for me to say yes to the dress! She was knowledgeable, friendly and took her time to ensure I was a satisfied customer. My dress was simple and elegant and Amanda suggested to make the... Read More beading on my veil match the dress. Marianne is also an expert seamstress and altered the dress to make it look as if it was meant for me.

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Elle O

I found my perfect dress near my home in San Francisco. When I was down in Orange County last September, my grandmother and I went dress shopping and went to The Dresser because I called and they had the dress I wanted. It wasn't the most fabulous experience- the sales... Read More associates don't allow you to walk around the salon and look at dresses yourself- they ask what you want and bring dresses to you. I may have found something I liked EVEN more! I didn't get a good feel for any dresses that they had because of that. The sales girls were very unenthused and honestly not very nice. Anyways- I was an easy sale because I knew what I wanted. Paid in full, and it arrived to The Dresser 5 months later. No bells and whistles, nothing- they don't allow you to bring champagne to the salon to celebrate with friends and family either. Just a very blah experience that did not get me very excited about buying the dress. It was a stunning dress and I was thrilled with my choice, but since it was Maggie Sottero, I could have purchased it anywhere and should have. Go elsewhere.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Tiffany S

I love this bridal salon!! It's a beautiful place and the staff is very friendly! I liked that they remembered my name every time I came in as well. It felt more personal. I also liked their online appointment form and reminder emails. I purchased my wedding gown and veil here,... Read More and I thought it was awesome that they had signs for you to hold up for pictures that said. "I said yes at the dresser". It's great because every girl wants who just purchased their gown wants to share their excitement! I only had to do minor alterations when the dress came in. They have in house alterations which was really nice. I worked with Marianne. She is super talented! By the time we were done with alterations, my dress was perfect! And now that the wedding is over, I am having them preserve my dress as well. I definitely trust them with taking care of my dress. I would recommend this salon to anyone!

Blissful Bride

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Whitney S

I had been to many Bridal Salon's when I was looking for my dress, and The Dresser was the final stop. I fell in love with the Maggie Sottero gown instantly. Everyone at The Dresser made it a very pleasant experience, there was no pressure at all, like other places I had been.... Read More Marianne the Owner does the alterations and makes the final touches on the dress perfection. I miss the staff and their friendly demeanor. They have a wide variety of beautiful gowns and I would highly recommend them hands down. Thanks for making my dress, the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Mandy L

Everyone at dresser bridal was so helpful and great to work with. Amanda was my consultant and she helped me find a dress in my very short time frame, because of moving and all the other things I had going on I only had ONE day to shop and she showed me all the styles I had been... Read More hoping to try on. And then when I had a panic attack because I changed my mind, after I ordered my dress, that I wanted a different silhouette they made sure that I the dress I ordered could be altered to fit what I wanted. In the end I got exactly the dress I wanted and they made everything perfect. On the day of my wedding I felt beautiful! They are amazing and did everything to make me happy.

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Samantha A

I got my wedding dress at the Dresser during a Stella York trunk show (which is what brought me in). The staff was really nice, helpful, and encouraging. I found the dress of my dreams there, and got to meet the designer, who was amazing and gushed with me about how awesome the... Read More dress was. I had a great experience with fittings too, they have some late hours which are accommodating during the week to miss the weekend crowds. It was horrifying to watch the seamstress cut my dress with a pair of scissors, but she did a good job, was thorough and understanding of my need for perfection; and the bustles lasted my entire wedding day. As an extremely heavy dress, that took some strong sewing! I haven't brought it in for cleaning yet, but they gave me a coupon to bring it back for after wedding cleaning, because they were so helpful and took care of me and my dress, I plan to bring it there for the final cleaning for storage. Loved my experience and my dress. Was pricy. But worth it.

Say Yes to this Dress Salon!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Stephanie N

I bought my dress here and couldn't be happier! First of all, ask for Amanda. She was AMAZING! She pulled dresses I wanted plus some that went with the theme of my wedding. She was genuinely interested in my vision and really listened to what I was looking for. She knew my... Read More dress before I did! I asked for a few custom things and she called the designers' reps to find a way to get them. She was also great with privacy while changing. The dressing rooms have curtains so she lets you undress then hands you the gowns ready to be stepped in. Once you are in an covered, she comes in and cinches them up. Not all places let you have privacy so I really appreciated that. The salon is beautiful and the dresses are displayed in an organized and easy to view way. The only negative I found was that all brides try on gowns using the same mirror. It is big but the room can get crowded with entourages. Advice: they have a rule of only bringing three people for a reason. It makes the experience less chaotic for all. I highly recommend The Dresser and on the day of my wedding, I couldn't have been happier with my choice; both groom and dress ;)

Best experience even in time crunch

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

I came to Dresser Bridal after I had a terrible experience with another bridal shop and a friend recommended them. Best experience hands down! My fiance and I moved our wedding from 2015 to 7 weeks away due to my father's illness rapidly progressing. That didn't phase the... Read More Dresser Bridal team!!! Tory listened to exactly what I wanted and helped me find the dress of my dreams! She even had dresses ready when I got there based on what I told her on the phone. And with the wedding only 7 weeks away, Maryanne speedily and precisely altered my dress to perfection! If you are a bride looking for a shop that actually cares about your happiness and not just a sale, then you need to visit the ladies of the Dresser Bridal.

Best Bridal Store Ever

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Christina H

I bought my dress here only 8 weeks before my wedding. Marianne did an amazing job modifying my dress to make it more modest. She is an outstanding seamstress. All of the staff worked hard to help me find my dress and to make my wedding day incredible. This is the only store... Read More I went to...no need to shop around! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Wedding Dress shop review

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Matrice I

This place is FANTASTIC!! The service is one of a kind. I came a couple of times and they were able to help me find my vision. I wanted a vintage inspired dress and they helped me to find exactly what I envisioned. All of the ladies were extremely helpful. Maryann is the head... Read More seamstress and she did a great job tailoring my dress. In addition, this shop did a great job with my bridesmaids. Honestly I can't rave enough about this place. When I want another couture dress for another occasion, I will be heading here first!

My dress

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Katie C

The Dresser was very helpful in finding my dress it was in my price range and what I wanted.