Located in Fullerton's Historic Old Town since 1985, our salon carries an extensive collection of designer bridal, bridesmaid, flower girl, mother of the bride, prom and special occasion attire. Head-to-toe dressing. Come visit our warm and friendly atmosphere in our newly renovated salon.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

112 W Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA

Dress of my dreams

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Elizabeth M

I went to so many dress shops my head was spinning. When I walked into the Dresser I immediatley knew I was in the right place. They brought me options that were exactly what I asked for and were very mindful of my budget. They were nothing but professional and I couldnt be more... Read More happy with my experience.

Lovely Experience

Reviewed on 12/20/2012 Jamie K

Beautiful shop with wide selection of dresses. The staff was very nice and helpful. They asked the right questions, listed and brought dresses that I asked for and made suggestions as well based on my preferences. Found my dress within an hour and it was one of the ones the... Read More sales associate suggested! The only thing I didn't like was the room where you look at yourself in the dress - with multiple brides and one large mirror it's a bit difficult.

Relaxing and Fun!

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Becky T

I loved my visit to the Dresser. The shop is small but they have an amazing selection, something for every style. They let me browse on my own for a while, then one of the girls came to help me narrow down my options and find other dresses that fit my style. There was... Read More absolutely no pressure, and we never felt rushed. We were able to take our time and try on as many dresses as we wanted to, enjoying each one. As a result of all of this, I ended up finding my dress on the first visit. I could not be more thrilled. The price was amazing to boot! They really help to work within your budget and they never tried to push more expensive dresses. I had a fantastic experience and would recommend this shop to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Elle O

I found my perfect dress near my home in San Francisco. When I was down in Orange County last September, my grandmother and I went dress shopping and went to The Dresser because I called and they had the dress I wanted. It wasn't the most fabulous experience- the sales... Read More associates don't allow you to walk around the salon and look at dresses yourself- they ask what you want and bring dresses to you. I may have found something I liked EVEN more! I didn't get a good feel for any dresses that they had because of that. The sales girls were very unenthused and honestly not very nice. Anyways- I was an easy sale because I knew what I wanted. Paid in full, and it arrived to The Dresser 5 months later. No bells and whistles, nothing- they don't allow you to bring champagne to the salon to celebrate with friends and family either. Just a very blah experience that did not get me very excited about buying the dress. It was a stunning dress and I was thrilled with my choice, but since it was Maggie Sottero, I could have purchased it anywhere and should have. Go elsewhere.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Tiffany S

I love this bridal salon!! It's a beautiful place and the staff is very friendly! I liked that they remembered my name every time I came in as well. It felt more personal. I also liked their online appointment form and reminder emails. I purchased my wedding gown and veil here,... Read More and I thought it was awesome that they had signs for you to hold up for pictures that said. "I said yes at the dresser". It's great because every girl wants who just purchased their gown wants to share their excitement! I only had to do minor alterations when the dress came in. They have in house alterations which was really nice. I worked with Marianne. She is super talented! By the time we were done with alterations, my dress was perfect! And now that the wedding is over, I am having them preserve my dress as well. I definitely trust them with taking care of my dress. I would recommend this salon to anyone!

Blissful Bride

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Whitney S

I had been to many Bridal Salon's when I was looking for my dress, and The Dresser was the final stop. I fell in love with the Maggie Sottero gown instantly. Everyone at The Dresser made it a very pleasant experience, there was no pressure at all, like other places I had been.... Read More Marianne the Owner does the alterations and makes the final touches on the dress perfection. I miss the staff and their friendly demeanor. They have a wide variety of beautiful gowns and I would highly recommend them hands down. Thanks for making my dress, the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Mandy L

Everyone at dresser bridal was so helpful and great to work with. Amanda was my consultant and she helped me find a dress in my very short time frame, because of moving and all the other things I had going on I only had ONE day to shop and she showed me all the styles I had been... Read More hoping to try on. And then when I had a panic attack because I changed my mind, after I ordered my dress, that I wanted a different silhouette they made sure that I the dress I ordered could be altered to fit what I wanted. In the end I got exactly the dress I wanted and they made everything perfect. On the day of my wedding I felt beautiful! They are amazing and did everything to make me happy.

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Samantha A

I got my wedding dress at the Dresser during a Stella York trunk show (which is what brought me in). The staff was really nice, helpful, and encouraging. I found the dress of my dreams there, and got to meet the designer, who was amazing and gushed with me about how awesome the... Read More dress was. I had a great experience with fittings too, they have some late hours which are accommodating during the week to miss the weekend crowds. It was horrifying to watch the seamstress cut my dress with a pair of scissors, but she did a good job, was thorough and understanding of my need for perfection; and the bustles lasted my entire wedding day. As an extremely heavy dress, that took some strong sewing! I haven't brought it in for cleaning yet, but they gave me a coupon to bring it back for after wedding cleaning, because they were so helpful and took care of me and my dress, I plan to bring it there for the final cleaning for storage. Loved my experience and my dress. Was pricy. But worth it.

Say Yes to this Dress Salon!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Stephanie N

I bought my dress here and couldn't be happier! First of all, ask for Amanda. She was AMAZING! She pulled dresses I wanted plus some that went with the theme of my wedding. She was genuinely interested in my vision and really listened to what I was looking for. She knew my... Read More dress before I did! I asked for a few custom things and she called the designers' reps to find a way to get them. She was also great with privacy while changing. The dressing rooms have curtains so she lets you undress then hands you the gowns ready to be stepped in. Once you are in an covered, she comes in and cinches them up. Not all places let you have privacy so I really appreciated that. The salon is beautiful and the dresses are displayed in an organized and easy to view way. The only negative I found was that all brides try on gowns using the same mirror. It is big but the room can get crowded with entourages. Advice: they have a rule of only bringing three people for a reason. It makes the experience less chaotic for all. I highly recommend The Dresser and on the day of my wedding, I couldn't have been happier with my choice; both groom and dress ;)

Best experience even in time crunch

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

I came to Dresser Bridal after I had a terrible experience with another bridal shop and a friend recommended them. Best experience hands down! My fiance and I moved our wedding from 2015 to 7 weeks away due to my father's illness rapidly progressing. That didn't phase the... Read More Dresser Bridal team!!! Tory listened to exactly what I wanted and helped me find the dress of my dreams! She even had dresses ready when I got there based on what I told her on the phone. And with the wedding only 7 weeks away, Maryanne speedily and precisely altered my dress to perfection! If you are a bride looking for a shop that actually cares about your happiness and not just a sale, then you need to visit the ladies of the Dresser Bridal.

Best Bridal Store Ever

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Christina H

I bought my dress here only 8 weeks before my wedding. Marianne did an amazing job modifying my dress to make it more modest. She is an outstanding seamstress. All of the staff worked hard to help me find my dress and to make my wedding day incredible. This is the only store... Read More I went to...no need to shop around! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Wedding Dress shop review

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Matrice I

This place is FANTASTIC!! The service is one of a kind. I came a couple of times and they were able to help me find my vision. I wanted a vintage inspired dress and they helped me to find exactly what I envisioned. All of the ladies were extremely helpful. Maryann is the head... Read More seamstress and she did a great job tailoring my dress. In addition, this shop did a great job with my bridesmaids. Honestly I can't rave enough about this place. When I want another couture dress for another occasion, I will be heading here first!

My dress

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Katie C

The Dresser was very helpful in finding my dress it was in my price range and what I wanted.

Love The Dresser! Love the Dress!

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Maggie G

I can’t say enough great things about the Dresser! One of my good friends got her dress there a year ago and I was with her through the entire process and they were great, so when it was my turn this year to “say yes to the dress” I knew I only wanted to go to one place – The... Read More Dresser! The consultants were all great through the entire process… When I went in for my initial dress finding appointment the consultant suggested I try on one dress of each type since it was my first time trying on dresses and you just never know what styles might surprise you! So my bridesmaids and I picked a bunch out, and the consultant picked out the last two she had me try on based on what I told her my style is and what my wedding was going to be like… Her pick blew our picks out of the water! She knew exactly what would look good with my body type and the feel of our wedding (and of course it was soooo fun to try on the giant princess dress and the sexy drop back dress), but I found “the dress” in that single appointment. I would absolutely recommend The Dresser for your bridal needs!

I traveled from Texas and unexpectedly, the owner made the experiance even more amazing by creating a one and only perfect dress just for me!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 alisha S

I traveled from Texas to visit family in CA, hoping I would find "a dress". Instead I found a dress that with the guidance and help of the owner/seamstress turned into "THE dress". I tried on this beautiful dress but had some doubts and couldn't quite put my finger on it. The... Read More owner then walked in when I was wearing it and suggested that she could alter dress to take some of the ruffle off and add more lace. I hesitated but agreed for her to make these major changes. WOW! I am so glad I trusted her because she totally made this a dress I couldn't be more excited to wear! I wish I could post a before and after picture because it didn't even look the same when she was done, it looked even better! The designer's sales rep happened to be there during the final fitting and she couldn't even recognize the dress I was wearing! Once she realized which one it was, she took a picture and sent it to the designer! Because I was from Texas, I had to travel back for the alterations. She helped me out so much and worked with my schedule and did 3 alterations in 3 days just so I could bring it back with me to Texas. She double wrapped everything and into the overhead compartment it went! The staff was so helpful, as well, and knew exactly what to bring out to me and try on. I highly recommend everyone, from all states, make the travel and come to this salon! You will NOT be disappointed :)

found my dream dress!

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Nicole B

Working with Amanda to find my dress was so much fun! she is great and really knows what she is doing! The alterations were perfect and they took the time to make sure I was happy with everything. I LOVED working with them and am so happy I found my dress here. I didn't want to... Read More take my dress off, it was so perfect. Everyone LOVED it!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Cristina B

This bridal boutique was only my second place of looking. It is small but has beautiful dresses!!! I worked with Amanda, and she was great. Make sure you make an appointment. I told Amanda my ideas of what I wanted in a dress and she pulled exactly what I asked for and she also... Read More asked if she could pull some of what she thought would look good on me. The dresses that I thought I wanted was not what I wanted. I fell in love with the 4th dress I tried on that she pulled and thought we compliment my curvy figure. The dress and veil were breathtaking. Amanda was great the owner herself who also does the tailoring did not rub me the right way but everything worked out and the dress the I fell in love with was PERFECT!!!

Great variety of sample Gowns

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 liz l

the dresser was my second salon that i went trying on wedding Gownsand i ended up purchansing my dress. everyone was polite and friendly and really cared about me finding my dress. prices range from $700 to $2000

Perfect Way to get a Dress!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Erin

The Dresser is amazing. Very professional and always friendly. Marianne and her staff are just wonderful to work with. Make you feel so special everytime you are in there. Loved all changes she was able to assit me with as well. Perfect location to find that perfect dress.

My dress was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Stephanie M

All of the gals at the Dresser were wonderful. When I went to get my dress they heard what I had to say and pulled several dresses that all fit my criteria. When I decided on my dress, it was not perfect. I wanted to add a strap, and they helped me visualize it and got the extra... Read More fabric and applique that would be required. They altered my dress perfectly so that on my big day it fit like a glove.

My Dress

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Breanne M

From the time i booked the appointment, to the time I picked up my dress the day before my wedding, the ladies of The Dresser were amazing. When arriving for my appointment, I had a list of dresses that I was interested in, per their suggestion, and Sara pulled the dresses they... Read More had in stock. She informed me that not all the dresses I wanted to try on were at their location, but not only did she let me pull from their collection of designers (they had such a huge selection!!), but she pulled dresses that were similar in style to ones they didnt have. Sara helped me in and out of 6-8 different dresses and was incredibly patient and attentive to my needs and concerns. I found "the one" after the 3rd dress, acknowledged it, but said I still wanted to try on the rest just in case and Sara didnt make me feel like it was a hassle and said it wasnt a problem, it was my wedding and she wanted to make sure that i was happy and found the perfect dress. Finally, I decided on the 3rd dress, after trying it on for the 2nd time, and asked if it was ok if i came back in an hour to try it on again, for the 3rd time, so my mom could see it (i only brought my sis bc i didnt think i would really find a dress that day). I thought it was a long shot bc they were busy, but Sara asked and said it wouldnt be a problem! Every fitting i went to after that was fun and they really made me feel special. Everyone said my dressed looked amazing and I'm so grateful The Dresser took the time and had the patience to deal with an indecisive bride. Thank you!!

Good service for brides, and great sample sale!

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Jannah K

I bought my wedding dress as well as my bridesmaid dresses at The Dresser. I actually bought my dress at their annual Day of Dreams Sale and I absolutely love love love my wedding dress. Their service was great during my alterations and during the purchase of my dress. However... Read More they aren't as attentive when you are purchasing bridesmaid dresses - we may have gone in on a busy day in the store though. But my dress was altered perfectly, my bridesmaid dresses came in on time and all of us looked beautiful on my wedding day, so I'm happy!!

Wonderful Bridal Shop

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Stacie G

I think that The Dresser is the perfect place for a bride to get her wedding dress. I got both my wedding gown and my bridesmaids gowns from The Dresser. All the wedding gowns that they carry are beautiful. My favorite were all the gorgeous lace gowns. They are so detailed... Read More and look like they are such high quality, expensive gowns. The actual price of these gowns, however, never get into a ridiculously expensive price range. The ladies that work here are all super friendly and helpful. They definitely make you feel like you are there to find the perfect dress and they wont stop looking until you find it. The only problem I had while dealing with The Dresser is when my bridesmaids dresses came in they were the wrong color. Even though that was very stressful for me they reassured me that they would send the dresses back and get the company that made them to make new dresses in the correct color and I would have them in time for the wedding. They made a stressful situation a lot less stressful than it could have been. Overall I think that the quality of the dresses, especially for the prices they sell them at, plus the wonderful customer service makes The Dresser a great place to look for your wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses.

Dress of my Dreams

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Jenna S

I had an overwhelmingly great experience at The Dresser. From the very beginning, Amanda was so helpful and sweet. I made my first appointment on a Monday afternoon and I had the entire place to myself. Amanda did not show me a single dress out of my budget, which I greatly... Read More appreciated. The quality of the dresses was far better than I thought it would be. They made me feel special, not like I was just another bride in a wedding gown factory. I found the perfect wedding dress that I absolutely loved. It fit my personality and feel of the wedding. It really was the wedding dress of my dreams. The seamstress and receptionist are a bit rough around the edges, but can easily be won over with a smile. A bit of advice, make sure you make an appointment and try to go during the week if at all possible and you will have an absolutely great experience at The Dresser.

the perfect dress

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Linda V

Everyone here was so helpful and nice. They really new the designers. I found my perfect dress. Thanks Dresser Bridal

TO The Dresser Bridal