Dresses for today's modern bride

This private boutique offers a sharply edited range of exclusive bridal gown designs in a gorgeous setting with terrific one-on-one service.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

2433 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg, FL (727) 323-7666

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Amanda S

I cannot say ENOUGH kind and nice words about the amazing person that is Judy and her staff at The Dressing Room. She is down to earth, straight to the point, has been in the industry from all sides for years. If I were you, I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else but here! And... Read More Hugh is a MAGICIAN with alterations. They do everything in house and their prices are the best. I even got all my jewlery from this boutique. The best part is you are the ONLY one in the store when you shop. She is appointment only and it makes it such a personal and enjoyable experience. Do yourself a favor and come here FIRST and don't waste your time anywhere else. My two older cousins and myself have no gotten our dresses here, and my two younger sisters have future plans to return here for their own dresses one day. Love you Judy and can't wait to share my pictures with you!!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016

Hands down The Dressing Room is the BEST bridal boutique ever when it comes to finding your wedding gown! Judy is a true professional! She has a great selection of wedding gowns that are by far better than any bridal boutique around the area... trust me, I went to several of... Read More them from Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa and Miami and I am sooo happy I found hers... She has high quality and unique style gowns for reasonable prices. I truly enjoyed every moment spent with Judy at her boutique. She was very caring, honest and professional. My wedding gown was spectacular, til this day I get complements on it. Hugh, was amazing when it came to making the alterations on my wedding gown. He is very attentive and has a true gift in doing what he does best. He was able to make alterations to my wedding gown that made it one-of-a-kind. I am very grateful to have come across this wonderful wedding boutique and to have met both Judy and Hugh! I highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Melissa L

Judy and Julia at The Dressing Room are phenomenal! This is a very cute, small, charming bridal boutique that offers beautiful wedding gowns! They offer a very personalized, private, intimate wedding dress shopping experience that was everything and more! They close the shop... Read More down when you come in for your scheduled appointment, so all of the focus is on the bride to find the perfect dress! They have a great selection of dresses of all styles and they also have an amazing tailor that was very accommodating to my schedule (I am an out-of -town bride from NYC). Everyone loved my dress and my wedding dreams have come true! Thank you The Dressing Room for being a part of our very special day!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Christy E

This place is wonderful. The owner (Judy) and employees are incredibly knowledgeable about each and every dress in the store -- they know all the features of each dress and they know them by name! They were able to pull exactly what I was looking for. They are open by... Read More appointment only, which may seem obnoxious -- until you realize that the store is open SOLELY for you and your appointment. They provide so much individual attention and insight! Another thing to consider is their in-house alterations specialist. He is extremely reasonably priced and does a terrific job! Can't say enough good things about this place.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Shayla M

Seriously out of all of the places I searched for my wedding dress, this one was by far the best experience. You get the entire shop to yourself and their prices are the same as what I found at Davids Bridal but the quality was 10X better.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Katelyn P

Choosing the perfect dress for my wedding day was such an enjoyable process at the dressing room. Judy is amazing and very helpful. She knows a ton about dresses and which looks best for your body type and style. Her assistant is just as fabulous. I would highly recommend The... Read More Dressing Room! Thank you Judy for helping my sister AND I find the most perfect dresses for our special day.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 L B

Judith & Julia provide a dedicated, personal experience like none other! The Dressing Room was my fifth and last stop of the day. I had good experiences at other places, but NONE OF THEM COMPARE to the one-on-one catering to the bride that Judith and Julia provided. They sit... Read More down with the bride to get to know what you're looking for. They have a very efficient and effective process for finding dresses you'll like, trying them on and narrowing down to your favorite. I cannot praise The Dressing Room enough!! At The Dressing Room, I had fun, felt beautiful, relaxed, and extra special. Judith and Julia made me feel like they were there for ME, not the money, and not just another appointment. Additionally, Julia was very conscious of my budget, and when she thought there was a dress (and there was only one) that I would love that was slightly over my budget, she asked before she showed it to me. There was no pressure to buy a dress from The Dressing Room, or a struggle to find options within my budget--they are very reasonably priced! I found my dress at the The Dressing Room! If you're looking for a fun--not stressful--dress shopping experience, undivided attention catered to your style and dreams, go to The Dressing Room!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 sofi c

The Dressing Room was perfect. They where very helpful, supportive and fun. Not only they have Gorgeous dresses and accessories but great prices. Judy and Julia took their time to make sure that I had the perfect dress for my special day. My dress fitting was not only perfect... Read More but fun, they understood every detail I asked for and did it perfectly. I am in love with my dress. The Dressing Room is a perfect place to find you dream dress and now they are part of my happily ever after. <3

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Jordan B

I just picked up my wedding dress for the big day....My experience at The Dressing Room was great. I dropped all of my other bridal salon appointments when I found The Dressing Room on the knot. I really love how it is by appointment only. Julia & Judy know everything there is... Read More to know about wedding dresses. Hugh keeps alterations cheap, and he is great at his job. I went over my budget... but at least I spent it on a more expensive dress and not all on alterations (as other places like to screw you) Thank you for the most smooth, fun experience you guys! I will miss you!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Cassie H

I knew from the moment I walked into the Dressing Room that this was where I wanted to find my dress. Since it is by appointment only, you have the whole store and undivided attention on you which is nice for this kind of decision. Judy is wonderful and straight to the point.... Read More When it came to alterations, Hugh was incredible! We decided to cut a whole piece of the front out and he had to redo the neckline. It came out wonderful! He is truly amazing with what he can do with lace! I highly recommend the Dressing room, and I am extremely happy with my experience here!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jaimie S

This was my first stop and my last stop!!! Judy is full of sass and class, and has experience like no other, and helped me choose my gown with ease! Hugh is also the best tailor! Beautiful boutique and by appointment only, one on one attention every bride needs and deserves.... Read More I will recommend this shop to every bride I will ever know, near or far! THANK YOU and can't wait to share pictures of the big day!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kimberly K

Picking out a wedding dress can be one of the hardest things to do. At the Dressing Room it's not. It is fun, it is memorable and it is one of the most enjoyable processes of the whole wedding planning process. Judy is amazing. She is just magnificent. When my parents and I met... Read More her she put me at ease, she helped me figure out what I wanted and she never pushed one thing on me. If I didn't like it she didn't bring it back up. Once I picked out my dress I then met with Hugh. He made the alteration process a breeze. At every fitting my dress looked more beautiful and the more I felt so special. Hugh and Judy will meet with you as many times until you are satisfied with your dress. I will never forget anything about my visit and my experience at the Dressing Room. I wouldn't recommend one place else to find your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Danielle M

Judy is amazing! Not only did she help me find the dress of my dreams and in my budget but it was tailored beautifully. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Erin F

Judy was just a delight. I went in for my consultation with just my mom and I thought I knew what type of dress I wanted. Judy had be try one some gowns that were outside my comfort zone and I am glad that she did. She knows what she is doing ladies listen to her she won't... Read More steer you wrong! My mom was not able to go to my fitting appointments so Judy was my moms eyes and made me feel comfortable about how I looked. Hugh who does alterations is absolutely amazing! I bought a sample dress and he was able to take a size 8 dress and make it look amazing on my small frame. Very professional great people, great store, great experience!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Stephanie H

Judy and her team made my whole wedding experience amazing! The idea I had for my dress when I arrived at her boutique was so different than what I had expected to be wearing on my wedding day and so happy that I had Judy to guide me. She gives personalized attention and very... Read More upfront and honest. The tailor, Hugh, is a miracle worker. He made my dress to fit my body perfectly and it was perfect in every way! I couldn't have felt more beautiful and I owe it all to The Dressing Room!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Monica P

The Dressing Room is what every bride should experience! Judy was absolutely phenomenal in making me feel of utmost importance. She understood everything I wanted, and made sure that I got it. I am so happy that I was able to find my dress with her!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Nichole K

The service and selection was impeccable!! They helped me pick the dress that was what I dreamed and looked good on. LOVED my experience.

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Emily G

Where to start? I have nothing but good things to say about Judy and Hugh at The Dressing Room. She took an indecisive bride, got to know me, and helped me find the dress of my dreams and WELL under budget at that! Once it arrived, Hugh did an amazing job altering the dress to... Read More my requests. He went above and beyond double checking that everything was exactly how I wanted it. He even offered to alter my veil if I got it home and it was too long! I've since set 2-3 people here and will continue to do so. Go see Judy at The Dressing Room to find the gown of your dreams.

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

As a mother of a Bride, you want every aspect of your daughters wedding to be special. Judy at The Dressing Room gave my daughter an amazing experience with buying her gown. She begins by getting to know the bride a bit, seeing what her personality is like, and what she... Read More envisions for her wedding dress and her special day. Her store is beautiful, elegant, and full of gowns in every style...and if she doesn't have it, she will get it! Let me stress that she ONLY takes one appointment at a time, making the bride her sole focus. My daughter walked away with her dream dress! (Well under our budget I might add!) A few months later, the dress was in and we then worked with her onsite alterations man Hugh. His attention to detail and again my daughters vision of what she wanted gave her the perfect dress and experience, start to finish. The Dressing Room truly made my daughter feel special! Thanks Judy and Hugh:-)

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Ashley K

From the moment I walked into the room, I knew that Judy and "The Dressing Room" were in a class of their own. Having shopped elsewhere for my dress and receiving sub-par service (to put it nicely), the service and professionalism at The Dressing Room was a welcomed changed.... Read More Judy was nothing short of amazing - welcoming, caring, honest, professional, the list could go on. Hugh is an absolute alterations genius - his skills in altering my gown cannot be quantified. Hugh is a true talent - he fixed things that I didn't even know needed to be fixed and in the final days before my wedding, I can honestly say that Judy and Hugh saved the day for me, I wish I would have started my dress journey with them from day one, but I am so thankful that I ended the journey there. Thank you so much Judy and Hugh! I am eternally grateful!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Kelly V

AMAZING first class experience at the dressing room. I fell in love with a high quality gown and got beyond an amazing deal on it. Judy is not out to put anyone in a dress they cannot afford and pressure them. But she will find you a dress in your range and help you feel like... Read More a princess for your big day. If you want a first class experience and honest heartfelt help, you MUST go see Judy, she is top of the line and the shop is too cute to miss out on seeing. Best part is you get the place to yourself when you are trying on dresses, and getting alterations done. I HIGHLY recommend making an appointment and go find the dress of your dreams!

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Samantha K

If I could give it no stars I would. The lady "the owner" so what she calls herself was beyond rude and someone who is not who is not easy to work it. She had no interest at all in even seeing the type of dress I wanted. She told my MOH (sister) to put her phone away and that... Read More she didn't want to see that. While trying on dresses I saw her multiple times rolling her eyes. I don't know how she is still open if that's the attitude she has. There is a dress there that I fell in love with. I absolutely will not buy from there. I will go elsewhere! In fact we went to another place today and found "the dress". Under no circumstances will I ever buy something from someone so rude!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Caitlyn C

I am so happy I went to The Dressing Room for my dress! I thought I had found "the dress" at another boutique, so I contemplating even keeping my appointment with Judy at The Dressing Room, but I am so glad I decided to go! Our first meeting was great, it was just Judy, my mom... Read More and myself in the shop. Her boutique, by the way, is beautiful and intimate; I did not feel overwhelmed by the selection of wedding dresses, there was a nice variety. I love that The Dressing Room is by appointment only, so all attention is on the bride and what she wants. Judy is very straight-forward and honest, but that is what you need from someone when looking for your wedding dress! She wants your vision of a wedding dress to come to life. I told her what I was looking for, and she provided me with a nice selection of dresses, one of which included my dress! Judy is very knowledgable about wedding dresses and the whole wedding industry. She doesn't try to sell you on something you are not completely satisfied with. Judy is a smart, driven business woman, yet patient and kind as well. She gives great advice to the bride-to-be. She wants to make sure you are the upmost satisfied with your dress, and leave with a smile and a hug. My mom and I enjoyed her every minute!

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Amber L

If you want your search for your wedding gown to be an intimate experience, visit Judy at The Dressing Room! She is by appointment only and from start to finish you have her personalized attention. She has an AMAZING selection of GORGEOUS designer gowns, and will guide you in... Read More the process of selecting one that represents your personal style best. She truly cares about you, and making your vision come to life. Her professionalism and service is unparalleled! Judy is truly the BEST in business and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Amanda J

We had a wonderful experience picking out my wedding gown at the Dressing Room. I brought both of my parents and we really enjoyed having the store to ourselves to look around and choose dresses. When I selected my dress the experience was very personal and special as I had... Read More always hoped it would be. I am so pleased to have found the Dressing Room and my beautiful dress.