There should be no stress with the dress!

Our private, by-appointment boutique offers a sharply edited, and wide variety of exclusive bridal gowns. At the dressing room you will receive one-on-one service in a setting that is relaxing and comfortable for you and your crew!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

2433 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg, FL (727) 323-7666

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 D F

I can't recommend The Dressing Room enough! I never write reviews and, honestly, this is the least I could do. First of all, they were able to accommodate my appointment request super last-minute so that my mom, who was visiting from out of town, could join me for the... Read More appointment. I had come from having tried on dresses at a more "generic" bridal salon and just wasn't having luck finding the right dress in my budget. When I told other stores that I was looking to stay under $1,000, they all nearly rolled their eyes at me. Not at The Dressing Room! They were completely understanding of my desire to stay within budget and were able to show me a surprising number of dresses that were within my price range. Best of all, one of those dresses was THE ONE!!! I tend to be a highly self-critical, indecisive person so, after my experience at the previous stores, had accepted that I probably wouldn't have the experience of putting on a dress and knowing it was the one. I was wrong! Bekah and Nicole were wonderful, made me feel super comfortable, and, most importantly, found me my dress -- and at a great price!

2017-11-11T18:32:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great 5 Star Review! We love Bekah and Nicole here at The Dressing Room! So glad you had such a great experience and welcome to the TDR family.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Emily M

This was the most positive wedding dress experience I had! I LOVED it. The dresses were beautiful, the quality is amazing, the boutique is adorable, and the people are kind, sweet, and helpful. They never pushed me to buy something out of my range and listened to my likes a... Read More dislikes to a T! The owner was even there and helped pull dresses too! I would and will recommend them to everyone!

2018-01-18T19:47:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience and such kind words. We are so happy you loved your experience and we all look forward to being here for you until the big day! Welcome to the TDR family!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Anna C

I can not recommend The Dressing Room enough! I had an appointment with Bekah who took the time to understand exactly what I was looking for. The Owner Beth was also in while I was there and helped pull dresses for me too! The day before I went to my appointment I went to... Read More another Bridal store and had a terrible experience. From the moment I got to The Dressing Room Bekah was attentive and made sure I had a great experience. So excited I found my dress and am now part of the TDR Family! Thank you Bekah and Beth for all your help!

2018-01-10T18:29:26 Response from the vendor

Bekah and I enjoyed working with you on Sunday. You looked so beautiful in your gown! Bekah is so good at listening to her brides and finding that perfect gown. We really appreciate this review and are so happy to have you join the TDR... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Jennifer J

I had an amazing experience shopping for my wedding dress at the dressing room! I have a large family, and many of the woman in my family wanted to come shopping. TDR accommodated me and my large party so everyone could be a part of my special day. The woman who worked there... Read More took the time to listen about my wedding theme and the style of dress I was looking for. They pulled gorgeous dresses for me to try on! They helped me find the most beautiful dress that I absolutely love. I cannot wait to wear It on my wedding day! We were also able to bring mimosas which helped make the day more special. It was a wonderful experience.

2018-03-05T16:08:47 Response from the vendor

I’m so happy you and your family had such a wonderful time! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and welcome to the TDR family!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 EMILY F

This was my first stop when dress shopping. I found "the one" on my second choice. The ladies that helped me were amazing, unfortunately I don't remember their names, but they were great. I did not purchase my dress then, I went to Athena's Boutique (which I do not recommend)... Read More and then decided to call and purchase the dress over the phone. So the only complaint I would have is the "after" part when I came to pick up my dress and show my mom who just arrived in town. The girl that was there (different than my first time) was very rude and rushy with me to get out. So it was shown that since I wasn't spending anymore money that day, I did not matter. But whatever I got my dream dress at a great price and had a good first experience!

2018-03-01T19:24:02 Response from the vendor

So happy your dress shopping experience was so good but obviously disappointed that when picking up your dress we didn’t make sure it was as good as the 1st. I truly appreciate your feedback and review. Beth the owner of The Dressing Room

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Taylor B

I had a wonderful experience trying on dresses here! Both of the consultants working were helpful, sweet, and a ton of fun to dry dresses on with! They only schedule one appointment at a time, had a wide range of styles, and they had some gorgeous dresses at a reasonable price!

2018-01-15T05:33:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing your experience and the great review!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Toni W

I LOVED my experience at the dressing room. Their selection is awesome and had sizes adequate to try on for a bigger bust. The quality of their floor sample dresses was superior to the other bridal boutiques I went to. Prices were great too! The experience is 100% personal,... Read More they close the shop for your appointment and only focus on you during that time. I dealt with Nicole, and though I didn't buy my dress immediately, they were very courteous and flexible and allowed me to come back later in the day to pay for an order my dress after I decided that the Dressing Room had my dress! I would recommend any bride make an appointment with the dressing room!

2018-01-09T06:09:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your recommendation and the 5 Star Review! Nicole said she thought you found the ONE during your appointment but we always encourage our brides to be sure. We’ll be here for you every step of the way. Welcome to the TDR family and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Samm C

Bekah was amazing!! She made my dress search completely painless! She listened to what I wanted and helped me find it! No pushiness or up selling! The dresses are beautiful and I love that you are the only bride in the store so there are no distractions!

2017-12-18T14:14:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the 5 star review! Bekah is a gem 💎

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Madeline D

Amazing selection! The girls were so patient and helped me find the PERFECT dress. I would highly recommend this boutique!

2017-11-14T05:38:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your recommendation and kind words!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Danielle T

There really is no one like Judy - she is truly phenomenal and amazing at what she does. Unfortunately, she was out of town during my appointment. I felt rushed and pressured to buy a gown. There was also another bride waiting while I was still trying on gowns (my appointment... Read More wasn't over) - when they usually lock the store for your appointment. I was very unhappy with my experience and quite honestly, did not want to go back. After speaking with Judy and sharing my experience, she had me come back after the store had closed so that I could try on gowns. She stayed as long as I needed, let me try on multiple gowns, and did not rush. She was very honest and picked out gorgeous dresses for me to try on. I was very appreciative and glad that I was only working with Judy. Hugh is a mastermind of his own. I had so many ideas for my dress and he made all of my alterations come to life. I am so sad Judy has retired, but thankful my dress experience was with her.

2017-11-13T05:08:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words. Judy will love hearing how much you enjoyed your experience.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Melissa L

Judy and Julia at The Dressing Room are phenomenal! This is a very cute, small, charming bridal boutique that offers beautiful wedding gowns! They offer a very personalized, private, intimate wedding dress shopping experience that was everything and more! They close the shop... Read More down when you come in for your scheduled appointment, so all of the focus is on the bride to find the perfect dress! They have a great selection of dresses of all styles and they also have an amazing tailor that was very accommodating to my schedule (I am an out-of -town bride from NYC). Everyone loved my dress and my wedding dreams have come true! Thank you The Dressing Room for being a part of our very special day!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Christy E

This place is wonderful. The owner (Judy) and employees are incredibly knowledgeable about each and every dress in the store -- they know all the features of each dress and they know them by name! They were able to pull exactly what I was looking for. They are open by... Read More appointment only, which may seem obnoxious -- until you realize that the store is open SOLELY for you and your appointment. They provide so much individual attention and insight! Another thing to consider is their in-house alterations specialist. He is extremely reasonably priced and does a terrific job! Can't say enough good things about this place.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Shayla M

Seriously out of all of the places I searched for my wedding dress, this one was by far the best experience. You get the entire shop to yourself and their prices are the same as what I found at Davids Bridal but the quality was 10X better.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Katelyn P

Choosing the perfect dress for my wedding day was such an enjoyable process at the dressing room. Judy is amazing and very helpful. She knows a ton about dresses and which looks best for your body type and style. Her assistant is just as fabulous. I would highly recommend The... Read More Dressing Room! Thank you Judy for helping my sister AND I find the most perfect dresses for our special day.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 L B

Judith & Julia provide a dedicated, personal experience like none other! The Dressing Room was my fifth and last stop of the day. I had good experiences at other places, but NONE OF THEM COMPARE to the one-on-one catering to the bride that Judith and Julia provided. They sit... Read More down with the bride to get to know what you're looking for. They have a very efficient and effective process for finding dresses you'll like, trying them on and narrowing down to your favorite. I cannot praise The Dressing Room enough!! At The Dressing Room, I had fun, felt beautiful, relaxed, and extra special. Judith and Julia made me feel like they were there for ME, not the money, and not just another appointment. Additionally, Julia was very conscious of my budget, and when she thought there was a dress (and there was only one) that I would love that was slightly over my budget, she asked before she showed it to me. There was no pressure to buy a dress from The Dressing Room, or a struggle to find options within my budget--they are very reasonably priced! I found my dress at the The Dressing Room! If you're looking for a fun--not stressful--dress shopping experience, undivided attention catered to your style and dreams, go to The Dressing Room!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 sofi c

The Dressing Room was perfect. They where very helpful, supportive and fun. Not only they have Gorgeous dresses and accessories but great prices. Judy and Julia took their time to make sure that I had the perfect dress for my special day. My dress fitting was not only perfect... Read More but fun, they understood every detail I asked for and did it perfectly. I am in love with my dress. The Dressing Room is a perfect place to find you dream dress and now they are part of my happily ever after. <3

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Jordan B

I just picked up my wedding dress for the big day....My experience at The Dressing Room was great. I dropped all of my other bridal salon appointments when I found The Dressing Room on the knot. I really love how it is by appointment only. Julia & Judy know everything there is... Read More to know about wedding dresses. Hugh keeps alterations cheap, and he is great at his job. I went over my budget... but at least I spent it on a more expensive dress and not all on alterations (as other places like to screw you) Thank you for the most smooth, fun experience you guys! I will miss you!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Cassie H

I knew from the moment I walked into the Dressing Room that this was where I wanted to find my dress. Since it is by appointment only, you have the whole store and undivided attention on you which is nice for this kind of decision. Judy is wonderful and straight to the point.... Read More When it came to alterations, Hugh was incredible! We decided to cut a whole piece of the front out and he had to redo the neckline. It came out wonderful! He is truly amazing with what he can do with lace! I highly recommend the Dressing room, and I am extremely happy with my experience here!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jaimie S

This was my first stop and my last stop!!! Judy is full of sass and class, and has experience like no other, and helped me choose my gown with ease! Hugh is also the best tailor! Beautiful boutique and by appointment only, one on one attention every bride needs and deserves.... Read More I will recommend this shop to every bride I will ever know, near or far! THANK YOU and can't wait to share pictures of the big day!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Amanda S

I cannot say ENOUGH kind and nice words about the amazing person that is Judy and her staff at The Dressing Room. She is down to earth, straight to the point, has been in the industry from all sides for years. If I were you, I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else but here! And... Read More Hugh is a MAGICIAN with alterations. They do everything in house and their prices are the best. I even got all my jewlery from this boutique. The best part is you are the ONLY one in the store when you shop. She is appointment only and it makes it such a personal and enjoyable experience. Do yourself a favor and come here FIRST and don't waste your time anywhere else. My two older cousins and myself have no gotten our dresses here, and my two younger sisters have future plans to return here for their own dresses one day. Love you Judy and can't wait to share my pictures with you!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kimberly K

Picking out a wedding dress can be one of the hardest things to do. At the Dressing Room it's not. It is fun, it is memorable and it is one of the most enjoyable processes of the whole wedding planning process. Judy is amazing. She is just magnificent. When my parents and I met... Read More her she put me at ease, she helped me figure out what I wanted and she never pushed one thing on me. If I didn't like it she didn't bring it back up. Once I picked out my dress I then met with Hugh. He made the alteration process a breeze. At every fitting my dress looked more beautiful and the more I felt so special. Hugh and Judy will meet with you as many times until you are satisfied with your dress. I will never forget anything about my visit and my experience at the Dressing Room. I wouldn't recommend one place else to find your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016

Hands down The Dressing Room is the BEST bridal boutique ever when it comes to finding your wedding gown! Judy is a true professional! She has a great selection of wedding gowns that are by far better than any bridal boutique around the area... trust me, I went to several of... Read More them from Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa and Miami and I am sooo happy I found hers... She has high quality and unique style gowns for reasonable prices. I truly enjoyed every moment spent with Judy at her boutique. She was very caring, honest and professional. My wedding gown was spectacular, til this day I get complements on it. Hugh, was amazing when it came to making the alterations on my wedding gown. He is very attentive and has a true gift in doing what he does best. He was able to make alterations to my wedding gown that made it one-of-a-kind. I am very grateful to have come across this wonderful wedding boutique and to have met both Judy and Hugh! I highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Danielle M

Judy is amazing! Not only did she help me find the dress of my dreams and in my budget but it was tailored beautifully. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Erin F

Judy was just a delight. I went in for my consultation with just my mom and I thought I knew what type of dress I wanted. Judy had be try one some gowns that were outside my comfort zone and I am glad that she did. She knows what she is doing ladies listen to her she won't... Read More steer you wrong! My mom was not able to go to my fitting appointments so Judy was my moms eyes and made me feel comfortable about how I looked. Hugh who does alterations is absolutely amazing! I bought a sample dress and he was able to take a size 8 dress and make it look amazing on my small frame. Very professional great people, great store, great experience!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Stephanie H

Judy and her team made my whole wedding experience amazing! The idea I had for my dress when I arrived at her boutique was so different than what I had expected to be wearing on my wedding day and so happy that I had Judy to guide me. She gives personalized attention and very... Read More upfront and honest. The tailor, Hugh, is a miracle worker. He made my dress to fit my body perfectly and it was perfect in every way! I couldn't have felt more beautiful and I owe it all to The Dressing Room!

Beth Holcomb

Hi everyone! I'm Beth. I am so honored to be the the owner of The Dressing Room. I relocated from Myrtle Beach, SC, and come from an extensive retail background, with more than 25 years in the fashion industry. When I'm not helping brides 'say yes to the dress,' I'm boating with my husband Jesse, spending time with my grandchildren, and playing with my Husky, Nanook! I look forward to meeting all current and future brides here at The Dressing Room.