Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

40 Bucks Crossing, Cromwell, CT (860) 422-3251

She knew just what I wanted!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

Once Upon a Vine did such an amazing job with my wedding flowers! I had an idea of what I wanted but did not have a set design and Vanessa listened to my thoughts and turned them into floral masterpieces. Simple and elegant, my flowers both complimented myself and the décor and... Read More stood out at the same time. Highly recommended!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

Once Upon A Vine did an amazing job on the flowers for my daughters wedding. Vanessa came to my home for the initial consult and planning and was able to guide up in choosing flowers to compliment the day. Vanessa stayed in touch and kept me informed throughout the weeks and... Read More days leafing up to the wedding. The bouquets were even more beautiful than I had imagined and remained beautiful the entire day. Vanessa delivered the flowers to the hotel right on time. In the future I will he using Once Upon A Vine exclusively for all my floral needs.