The EnVISION Firm

McLean, VA

8300 Greensboro Drive, McLean, VA (703) 957-8848

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Courtni B

The EnVISION Firm was awesome in helping me bring my wedding vision to light. Raven White (my wedding planner) was EXTREMELY detailed, punctual, efficient with keeping track of vendor meetings and contracts, and payment schedules. She was always available to answer questions... Read More by e-mail and kept accurate files. She always kept me abreast of new developments and handled any issues that came up with ease. She exuded confidence in getting any duty and request completed and on time. Also to be noted, the staff assisting Mrs. White on my wedding day were ready and available to assist with anything that was needed at the last minute, including helping my family with their needs as well. All were punctual and very friendly. This is a high-class company that can facilitate ALL wedding and event planning needs. I highly recommend this event planning company. There will not be any disappointments.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Kimmy P

My fiance and I got engaged in February and have been trying to plan a destination wedding in Mexico for May 2017. Even though I'm a "Type A" person who loves planning and is very organized, we were having trouble trying to pick a resort that fits all our needs (Catholic... Read More ceremony, good food, plenty of entertainment/activities, and convenient location) within our budget. We decided to hire Raven White at the EnVision Firm to help us with booking a resort, and she has been an absolute God-send! I contacted her through theKnot, and she responded immediately. She and her team are extremely professional and efficient, and their services were provided at a very reasonable price. Raven is very organized, and has responded quickly (usually within a few hours) and thoroughly to all of my crazy questions. The only issues we had were that some of my emails did not seem to always make it to her and the checks I mailed to her did not always arrive to her office, but those errors seemed to be due to technical issues and the mailing system and were not her fault. Thankfully, because Raven is so attentive, she would follow up with me after a few days of not hearing from me (due to the failed email transmission), and we've been able to stay well ahead of our timeline. I'm so grateful for the EnVision Firm, and I'm happy to say we have booked an amazing wedding venue for May of 2017!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Robin L

HIRE RAVEN WHITE OF THE ENVISION FIRM!! YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!!! :) I hired Raven as our day of coordinator and this was honestly the best decision that we could have ever made. Her vendor recommendations were absolutely wonderful and made our wedding day everything we could... Read More have ever dreamed of! My husband and I wanted to have small intimate wedding with no more than 80 guests. We wanted to have a seated dinner with no dancing but still wanted everyone to enjoy their selves and not be bored. Raven worked hard to streamline the reception program for the evening so it flowed flawlessly. She even recommended a saxophonist that was absolutely wonderful!!! Raven was so very detail oriented throughout the entire planning process. She checked in with me almost every day and sent amazing timelines and check lists so we stayed on task. Raven takes true pride in her work and it shows! She was nothing less than a joy to work with and I recommend her and The Envision Firm team for ANY event that you may need planning assistance with. Raven, THANK YOU and your fabulous team for making sure that our wedding day was absolutely PERFECT! Love always, The Jacksons

I LOVED working with The EnVision Firm!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Nicole M

hired Raven White of the EnVision Firm to plan my wedding and she went above and beyond in every way! I had a very short engagement—90 days— and Raven planned my whole wedding in less than 2 months. She booked all of my amazing vendors, from the dress to the florist to the DJ... Read More and not one detail was overlooked. The best part of working with Raven is that she is SO thorough and detailed. Each week, she would send me an email list of what had to be done that week and a due date. On the dates that payments were due, she would send an email reminder and set up calendar reminders to my gmail. Raven attended EVERY meeting with my vendors and was always early and prepared to get down to business. On my wedding day, all I did was wake up, get dressed and get married. I did not lift a finger or worry about what needed to be set up. She contacted our vendors (baker, photographer, videographer, florist, etc) and they all knew where to be on the morning of the wedding. I cannot say enough positive things about Raven and the EnVision Firm. If I could give this review 100 stars, I would. Raven is SUCH a joy to work with and my wedding weekend was absolutely magical thanks to her hard word and amazing spirit!