Southern California's leading Beauty co.

The Face Of Beauty is a professional, talented & well founded team of artists providing services on location of the Southern California region. Our services are provided by highly skilled licensed hair and certified airbrush makeup artists who offer a variety of beauty services. You can find the perfect package to fit your beauty needs & for any special occasion. ​ We truly believe it is important to feel flawless for any special occasion with our airbrush makeup application or for the perfect hair style. Allow The Face Of Beauty to make you flawless, relaxed & beautiful. Contact us anytime for further information.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

2400 W Coast Hwy Suite i, Newport Beach, CA Orange County, Temecula & San Diego (949) 734-0639
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I hired Chantel with Face of Beauty to do my makeup for my wedding last month and I could not have been happier. I felt luminous and beautiful and she really understood the look I was going for. I felt truly beautiful in person, not just in the photographs. Some make up... Read More artists will really cake on the foundation. I had two trials with other professionals before I found Face of Beauty and although I looked very dramatic in photos, I felt really weird in the light of day. Chantel's airbrush face makeup made my skin look flawless and it did NOT look like I was totally made up. She also did makeup for my bridesmaids and everyone looked gorgeous. I loved all the products she used and I had to keep asking her what they were so I could get them for myself! Not only did I look really pretty on my wedding day but I also got some great makeup tips that I use every day.

2015-11-01T17:24:31 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Candace H

Chantel is absolutely amazing! I met her at the OC bride expo in 2015, she is such a sweet person and really listens to how you want your hair and makeup to look and will throw in suggestions if something could be done better. She did such a great job on myself and the 4 others... Read More in my bridal party, it got a little chaotic at times with my photographer wanting her to be done earlier than I told him she'd be done and everyone else calling me asking how things should go. My maid of honor and I had to leave earlier than the others but everyone's hair and makeup turned out so good and held till the end even when it was ridiculously hot out. Highly recommend Chantel, you'll absolutely love her!

2016-10-13T16:44:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Candace for the kind review. It was such a pleasure to be apart of your special day. We loved the photos you sent over to us and congratulations again!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Nicole L

The best hair and make up experience and still very thankful I used this company. Chantel the owner was professional, knew the business and knew what I wanted in my look when I explained and showed my inspiration. I am not an easy person, let alone Bride to work through when it... Read More comes to beauty experts. Chantel came onto my location & brought in all her equipment. She was using all top notch beauty lines. I know a lot of make up artists and what set Chantel aside from many others I had used was her products were the real deal. She used Nars blushes and Benefit highlighters, even her brushes was the real pro thing. She worked with first my make up and then my hair. I appreciated explaining why doing make up first was the best idea because I thought hair was best first. It's better to see the full picture starting with your face because you will feel immediately beautiful looking in the mirror the comes the hair. I advise brides to listen to Chantel on that because she was 100% right. Trials are not easy and I felt Chantel made it very easy for me. The experience was more happy and fun then freaking out and being nervous. On the day of my wedding, Chantel showed up 15 minutes early to set up and we all had a ball in the suite. Chantel was so much fun with my bridal party and she was a huge hit! 2 of my other bridesmaids were also engaged and wanted to use her for their wedding. When Chantel had emailed and told me she had moved her business to Southern California, I could not have been more happier for her. She knows her stuff Brides. I also really liked how this vendor was actually LICENSED for both Hair and Make Up since I know many even make up artists are not. Brides, I promise you will enjoy this vendor as much as me and my bridesmaids did! :)

2015-05-01T19:25:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for reviewing The Face Of Beauty Vendor. I greatly enjoyed your Wedding & Bridal party * (wants to stay anonymous). I also greatly appricate that you took personal notice to my license for Cosmetology. You are a true Bridal beauty and hope all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Madison O

Chantel and her team are beyond amazing! I love the positive energy and how accommodating they are. The owner Chantel is not only an amazing artist but has a heart of gold and truly cares about her clientele! I LOVE the way my bridesmaids and I's hair tuned out!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Sarah K

Chantel and I have been in communication concerning my look for the wedding celebration and she had been very responsive and encouraging from the very beginning. I really appreciated her feedback and assurances for my selections and thoughts concerning hair and make up. The days... Read More leading up to the wedding she continually followed up with hair and face preparations. Very attentive and personal, chantel made the whole process very pleasant. The day of she arrived in a timely manner and set up and made no assumptions but asked questions along the way and clarified the steps she would be taking so there were no surprises. She ensured I was comfortable with the hair and make up all along the way. The final look was exactly what I asked for. I had sent her pictures with the general feel I wanted and she hit it spot on. I am so thankful chantel was part of the day! She made it so enjoyable and stress free. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Kummi K

Chantel did a great job easing me into hair and makeup prep for my daughters wedding. I don't normally wear much make up or do anything with my hair so I was a little nervous. However chantel addressed my discomforts and adjusted to my requests. The results turned out great and... Read More was the natural look I wanted.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Ashley P

Chantel and her team were amazing! The worked with me and my large bridal Party to achieve the perfect look for my wedding. She also gave me great tips for my hair and skin leading up to the wedding that helped me look my best. I am so grateful I found her when I did. Thank you... Read More so so much Chantel for making my day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Jenny S

I just want to say thank you chantel for doing such an amazing job on the day of my wedding. My makeup was flawless it lasted all night, I got so many compliments. I highly recommend The Face Of Beauty. Chantel was so nice very calm and easy to work with. Thank you again.

2017-05-09T23:44:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure being apart of your special day and making you flawless. Congratulations again!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Nicole E

Chantel and her group of amazing ladies made myself and my bridesmaids look absolutely amazing. They were incredibly professional and warm, which made the process of getting ready less anxiety riddled. (We also played Disney music on Pandora since the wedding was at Disney.)... Read More They took their time making us beautiful, but we were still ready in plenty time, and they worked on about nine of us! The pricing was fair and we all had a blast getting ready together. Thank you so much!

2017-05-09T23:45:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review Nicole! Your Disneyland Wedding day really was a magical one. We were so happy to be there throughout the process and honored to have been apart of your special day.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Angela P

Chantel was amazing to work with! She is extremely attentive both via email and in person. She treats you more as a friend than a client, but still maintains a high level of professionalism. I was so happy with my bridal hair and make-up, as were my bridesmaids and mother. I can... Read More stress enough how great she was. Please hire Chantel and her Face of Beauty team, you won't regret it!

2017-03-22T20:15:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind 5 star review! It was such an honor being apart of your special day and beautifying you + your 2nd family Angela :) Congratulations again and thank you for choosing FOB!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Evelin M

I hired Chantel for my wedding last month, she did H/M for 2 of my girls and hair for my mom. She did an amazing job! She is fun to be around and definitely knows her stuff! She also gave wonderful beauty tips to follow before my wedding day which helped tremendously!!! Thank... Read More you Chantel!!!!

2017-03-22T20:16:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing 5 star review! It was such an honor being apart of your special day Evelin. Congratulations again and thank you for choosing FOB! Always contact us for any beauty questions, always happy to help :)

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Mara F

I was lucky enough to have Chantel and Megan provide their services to make myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother in law look beautiful for the day! This team is really warm & welcoming; you can tell that they care a lot about the work they do and the people they work with. To... Read More top it all off, I knew that Chantel was amaaaazing after the initial trial--my makeup looked flawless & my hair stayed curled/wavy/styled for 3 (!!!) days afterwards. Couldn't recommend this team enough! :)

2017-03-22T20:17:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind 5 star review! It was such an honor being apart of your special day and was truly a dreamy day. Congratulations again and thank you for choosing FOB!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kaci H

I hired Chantel for my wedding last month and I'm so happy with how my hair and make up looked! Not only is she the sweetest thing ever, but Chantel and her team were so much fun. I had a large bridal party (8 bridesmaids) and they got through all of us in such a timely manner... Read More without feeling rushed and everyone looked amazing. I live outside of Orange County and was unable to do a trial, but Chantel kept in constant contact with me and answered all of my questions and gave suggestions which I was very grateful for. I decided on a half up half down look even though I was worried it wouldn't hold, but Chantel assured me she would make sure it lasted through the night and she was right! It held beautifully. The airbrush make up was amazing and I have never felt so pretty! If you're looking for the best, most affordable and professional on site hair and make up company for your big day, The Face of Beauty is definitely the way to go! Thank you so much Chantel!!

2016-10-18T14:50:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the incredible review Kaci. Your Disney wedding was so gorgeous. The images are just as beautiful. You were such a pleasure to work with and had an awesome group of bridesmaids! It was such a pleasure to be apart of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Kari K

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Chantel and the Face of Beauty. Chantel and another young lady (sorry, I forgot her name) did the make up and hair for my wedding . They did a wonderful job. I met Chantel at a Bridal show in Orange County and contacted her... Read More through Facebook and e-mail. She responded to all of my e-mails very fast and was very friendly and helpful. My trial went great! It was very easy booking an appointment for the trial and she came to my home to do it. I was afraid that I wouldn't look like myself and natural because I don't usually wear any make up. Not only did Chantel make me look beautiful and natural but she highlighted my features without making me look like a different person. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed. She was very easy to talk to and gave me helpful tips and explained everything that she was doing. The whole process from start to finish was outstanding. My wedding day make up and hair turned out great. I would highly recommend Chantel and The Face of Beauty for all of your make up and hair needs. She's the best!

2016-10-18T14:52:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kari for the amazing review! Meghan was the other make up artist on. We had so much fun beautifying you and your bridesmaids. We look forward to seeing the final pictures because you were a gorgeous bride! It was our pleasure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Shannon D

Chantel did my make up for our family photo. She was easy to schedule with, and very attentive to responding to emails quickly. Her personality is great and she did a wonderful job giving me a natural, glowing look! This was the first time I have had airbrush foundation done... Read More and I absolutely loved it. I look forward to having her do my make up again for special occasions.

2016-10-13T16:56:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome review. It was our pleasure to show the airbrush application and we look forward to seeing you for the next special occasion!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

Chantel and her crew did a wonderful job for my best friend's wedding. They did hair and make-up for several people which looked amazing. I loved that they never made us feel rushed. It was a relaxed time for all and in the end everyone one looked beautiful especially the... Read More bride. I would absolutely recommend.

2016-10-13T16:55:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review. It was our pleasure being apart of Bries special day. You all were an awesome wedding party to work with from the trial and the wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Liz

I was having trouble finding a makeup artist that was both skilled and professional. I was so stressed out but after FIVE makeup trials I finally found Chantel! She was very accommodating and made sure I was happy with my look. Thank you Chantel!!

2016-10-13T16:45:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Elizabeth. We are so glad you chose The Face Of Beauty and even happier to have been apart of your special day. Congratulations again.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 J.R. R

Chantel did my hair & make-up for my newest company's Yacht Launch party and it looked AMAZING! We were showcasing a bunch of different dance styles, a few of which I was doing myself and my hair stayed in the ENTIRE NIGHT! She also did some of my dancers hair they were all so... Read More pleased with her work! Chantel is just the sweetest girl ever and I absolutely love her :) - J.R. Owner of Solid Wedding Dance

2016-10-13T16:47:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you J.R for the kind review. It's always a pleasure working with you! You danced your soul out and the hair stayed all night. Thank you for inviting myself after the behind scenes part, it was a blast!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Mandy M

I found Chantel through a bridal expo in Orange County in January. It just so happened I had met her before through Bronzed and so I already knew she was great with airbrush. We recently did my make up trial run. I loved that she came to my place and was super flexible with the... Read More date and time. Her products were awesome and she worked with me to find the natural look I was going for. I booked her for my wedding in November and was so excited to have her do my make up. She came all the way to Temecula at the house we were staying at near our venue, Ponte Winery and she and Meghan somehow did makeup for myself and several of my bridesmaids and family members - all with plenty time for pictures. Chantel was so calm and positive - a great person to spend your wedding morning with! Everyone looked flawless and based on the pictures I already have people asking me who did our make up - book Chantel! She really is the best.

2016-10-13T16:48:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amanda for your review. We knew you were the right fit for The Face Of Beauty and glad you say so too. We can't wait until November!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016

Chantel did my hair for a launch party that the company I work for, Solid Wedding Dance, was putting on and I received compliments ALL NIGHT about it!! And I have really short hair so there isn't a whole lot to work with but everyone, including myself were impresses! She is a... Read More dear and a doll and a total sweetheart! That is a trifecta and if you don't at least try her out, it is your loss!! <3 Catriona

2016-10-13T16:49:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Catriona for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you and J.R for both of your special looks!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Brad N

I hired Chantel for my daughter-in-laws wedding. Aki (the bride) and I were very pleased with the final look created for Aki. The first hairstyle trial didn't come out to Ali's liking, but Chantel came back and the second trial came out great. She does charge for a trial re-do,... Read More but that's OK cause you want the bride to be happy with her hair!! The make-up is wonderful. Good quality and it's sprayed on. She also applied individual lashes which made the look complete. Aki is Japanese and Chantel created a beautiful, natural look while accenting all her best features. Chantel is easy to work with and strives to please! I recommend that you book her, you won't regret it!

2016-10-13T16:50:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review Debra. It was such a pleasure being apart of Aki's big day. We loved the final photos and was happy to see her glowing with happiness marrying your son. Congratulations to the two again!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Ashley L

I found the face of beauty after going to a convention. I knew right away that I was going to have the best quality and the most amazing look for my wedding. Last week she came to my house and did a make up and hair trial and of course it blew my mind! I didn't know it was... Read More possible to look so amazing in make up but still look natural! Thank you!!!

2016-10-13T16:54:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome 5 star review. It was our pleasure and glad to hear you felt like yourself and glowing from the airbrush application. We are so glad we met you from Brideworld!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

This company does it all- Hair, air brush make up, lashes and tanning. Found this company at my tanning salon in Newport Beach. The owner was great to work with and very down to earth. She takes care of the bride every step of the way including in between questions which we all... Read More have! Thanks again Face of Beauty for making me flawless. Not only did my make up stay flawless but my hair too (on account of the wind on the water is pretty impressive). I recommending this company to friends in the area. They are very familiar with Newport Beach!!

2017-03-22T20:17:45 Response from the vendor

Amazing review, thank you so much for your kind words! Congratulations again and thank you for choosing FOB.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Elizabeth U

The process of contacting her was so easy and she was always very helpful. She always was willing to change anything that we wanted to be changed.

2016-10-13T16:50:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review and we were so happy to be apart of the brides special day!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Lauren P

Very happy with my choice of going with The Face Of Beauty. I met Chantal at the Brideworld Expo in Orange County back in June. She was sweet and really took the time to talk to me about the details of my wedding including the venue and bridesmaid dresses. We hit it off so... Read More booked a trial with her. I had pictures from Pinterest and she understood exactly the look I was going for. She recommended a different style braid because of my hair color and the final look of the undo could look more whimsical which was what I was going for. I was very happy with the final result. My biggest recommendation to brides now is to trust the process, she will make it happen. Her and her team came On Site to my home for a trial and hotel room for the day of wedding. It was such a relaxing experience vs going to an actual salon! All 5 of my bridesmaids looked flawless from air brush make up. My bridesmaids and myself thank you again Face Of Beauty!

2016-10-13T16:51:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review. We love hearing the flawless look brides and bridesmaids see with the airbrush application. It was a pleasure being apart of the big day!

Chantel Matteau

Hello and congratulations to all the engaged brides! I am the Owner of The Face Of Beauty and have been serving brides since 2011. The company began in the Northeast US for all beauty needs. Our on site services ranged from Maine, Boston, NYC, RI Beaches & Connecticut Vineyards. The company always specializing in weddings, made the move across the country and now serving greater Southern California with making brides look flawless & timeless all year around.