Outstanding Live Music for Your Wedding!

Want really fantastic live music for your wedding? Get The Fever. Read our reviews to see what brides & grooms say in their own words. Join us for Happy Hour on Fri Nov 3rd for high energy live music, drinks & fun! Info at facebook.com/thefeverlive. For your wedding day, imagine stellar musicians playing elegant music at your ceremony, hip jazz, soul, folk or even bluegrass for cocktails & then high energy can't-help-but-dance-all-night for your celebration! The Fever emcees with sophistication, ensures a perfect flow throughout your entire event, & helps you plan for months up to your big day. It’s YOUR wedding- The Fever reflects your vision, your preferences & your style! Outstanding.

Instruments

Accordion, Banjo, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

Colorado, U.S. and all Destination locations (720) 317-6025

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Mary R

The Fever was unbelievable once again! They preformed at my sister's wedding years and years ago and I when I got engaged my first thought about the wedding was that The Fever had to be the band. Michelle Jennings walked us through every step and was constantly in touch with... Read More every detail. They have an enormous song list and their talent is beyond belief! They tailor everything to your needs and wants, they did our ceremony, helped set up our speeches in a pinch when we realized our other speakers weren't there, and then did the most fun dance music you can imagine. They absolutely made our wedding, and everyone at the our venue said it was the most fun wedding they've seen and it was due to The Fever. We can't thank them enough for making our day the most perfect wedding it could be, they are absolutely one of a kind, and I cannot recommend them enough to everyone! They did perfect renditions of our slow songs for our first dance, the bride and father dance and the groom and mother dances and then broke out into perfect dance songs! It was honestly such a fun wedding because of them!! Six stars all the way!!! Thanks so much you guys!!!!

2015-06-22T15:02:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Mary! We are so thrilled to have been a part of your celebration - and extra special for us since we played at E&R's wedding (2009) and got to know your family so we feel like special honorary family members! :-) What a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Katie M

The Fever put together such an amazing show for our wedding day! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a band for any event for two main reasons: 1) the great show they put on and 2) their communication and organization. First I'll touch on the music, as most... Read More people are looking for a band that puts on a great show. They handled all of the music details for the day, and we had a combination of live and recorded music for our event. The jazz ensemble that played during cocktail hour was the perfect way to start the party after the pre-recorded ceremony. For the reception, we had the 6 piece band, and I would highly recommend adding a horn if possible - it was totally worth it! Our guests (and us) were up dancing all night long, and many guests came up to us to say how great the band was and how much fun they were having. The Fever put together an incredible set list based on our song choices, and we loved every minute of it! Also, Michele is a FANTASTIC singer - get it girl!!! ;) The next reason we loved working with The Fever was the ease of communication and organization Michele and Dave have put together. It was so easy to work with them from the moment we first reached out. Their attention to detail and organization made it so easy for us to coordinate with our other wedding vendors to plan out the day, which was something that was very important to us, as we did not hire a wedding planner. They had great advice on when to do certain dances, speeches, etc to help make the day flow effortlessly. My biggest piece of advice would be to hire great vendors so the planning process is easy, and you can just relax the day of and know you don't have to worry about a thing! That is exactly how we felt the day of, we knew we were in excellent hands and didn't have to worry about a thing. :) If you are considering hiring a band for your wedding then I highly encourage you to reach out to them!

2017-10-14T17:03:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Katie! I'll always have fantastic memories of your wedding celebration. Thank you for including us!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Meghan A

Having The Fever play at our wedding last summer was the best decision we ever made. They are so talented, and so fun! We saw them play at a local 4th of July event and were immediately impressed by their talent/skills, but especially with their energy on stage. Our guests were... Read More dancing ALL night long and continued to rave about our band for weeks after.

2017-10-03T14:50:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, Meghan! I really enjoyed getting to know you & Zach throughout the planning process, and we had so much fun playing for you! It was an amazing day and night, thank you so much for including us in your celebration!!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sammy L

I have nothing but good things to say about the Fever. Dave was so easy to get in-touch with. Google docs made our interactions very easy. He had each item that I had questions about ready to go. I was able to choose my favorite to "hate" on the checklist. Make out first... Read More dance lists! They were able to play all of my favorites. The selection of songs was great for the variety of ages we had attend. They met my unusual need to have a cello played during out first dance! They learned three songs to add to our night. Dave emailed me back the same day when I had questions. We meet 2 times to go over event details. Everyone at our reception had a great time!

2017-10-03T14:47:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Sammy! We enjoyed working with you to plan your wedding, and what a fabulous celebration! Thank you for including us, the musicians had a blast playing for you and your guests. All the very best wishes to you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Luke B

This is the band you want for your wedding. Their performance was powerful, their musicianship was obvious, and their production was immaculate. Beyond that though, was their dedication to making our wedding smooth and flawless. Dave and Michelle acted as our true logistical... Read More wedding planners - they provided the timeline, recommended songs, and rented the proper equipment we needed. They even collaborated with family musicians on special ceremony performances. The Fever made our wedding spectacular and were a pleasure to work with. 10/10 would hire again!

2017-09-08T19:33:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Luke! We had SO much fun playing for you!! Thank you for including The Fever in your celebration!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Sarah L

What a fantastic band! They did such an amazing job for our wedding in Telluride, CO this July. their instrumental ceremony music was beautiful. They played our first dance song to exact original tempo and length like we practiced. Then the music for the rest of the night kept... Read More everyone dancing nonstop! Their song list is extensive and varied and we really had such a great time thanks to them. Michelle was very in tune with all the timing of the night and checked in with us before first dance, cake cutting, etc to make sure we were ready and comfortable. Could not recommend this band high enough! Thanks to all the members of the fever that made our night so special!

2017-08-28T18:30:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful comments! The musicians and I had a fantastic time playing for you and your guests and celebrating such a special day with you! I really enjoyed getting to know you and your mom a little... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jenna M

The Fever did an incredible job at our wedding in Vail, CO!! From the beginning, Michelle thought of every detail during the planning process. She provided 2 excel spreadsheets with music selections and planning the wedding timeline. We spoke on the phone multiple times before... Read More the wedding to ensure that the details were perfect for our wedding. On the actual day, we had the most amazing musicians playing for our ceremony and reception, including Michele. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night dancing and it was the best time of our lives! Thank you all so much!!

2017-08-25T01:33:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful comments! We're so thrilled you and your guests had such a great time- the dance floor was packed all night and we had a total blast playing for you! Many best wishes to you both!! <3

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kara B

My husband and I had The Fever perform at our wedding last December. They were amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better band to tie the whole marriage together. They were even able to travel to the top of Winter Park Mountain at the Sunspot Lodge to perform. It was the... Read More greatest day of my life and I couldn't have imagined it any other way. Thanks The Fever!

2016-11-03T12:59:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments! We will always have truly special memories of your winter wedding at the top of the mountain. What a magical celebration it was! Almost a year ago, and we're still talking about it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nate D

We asked The Fever to drive out to Utah and play at our wedding, and we could not be happier that they did. Amazing musicians, great song choices, and an energy level that kept the party going all night. You really can't go wrong with this band!

2016-11-03T13:05:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We're honored you chose us to provide the music for your beautiful wedding. I enjoyed planning the music with you and helping to create such a fantastic celebration. I'm so glad you asked us to learn Jump In the Line!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Anne P

The Fever just played our wedding this past September, and we couldn't be happier with our choice of music. Bottom line, they are truly talented musicians. Our venue only allowed acoustic music, but Michele was able to work out several options and arrangements for the... Read More ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception- not to mention they were able to coordinate and provide the accompanying music to my family members who performed during the ceremony and learned some pretty obscure requested songs for our first dance and reception :) Michele's organization and forethought was a large reason the day went so smoothly, and we could just sit back and enjoy our friends and family. It was a perfect day!

2016-11-03T13:12:56 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy to see your review, thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments. We had an absolute blast playing for you at your wedding! It was a lot of fun to play everything acoustically. Yours was the first wedding we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jessie S

The Fever played my wedding in August and was outstanding. From the beginning planning stages to the last song of the wedding, they were such a pleasure to work with. It was very important for myself and my family to have the best dance party and they really helped in every... Read More way possible to make that happen. The mix of the songs they played were perfect and they learned a Widespread Panic song for us that was just sooo good and had rave reviews from some die hard fans. Their energy and presence throughout the night was incredible and I really could not say enough great things about them. Thank you so much to The Fever for helping to create one of the best nights ever and one we will truly never forget!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 B

Can't say good enough things about this group! After an exhaustive search in the greater-Denver area, we hired The Fever for our wedding. Michele was super helpful throughout the planning process and presented us with a range of music options for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and... Read More reception. And we couldn't be happier! From performing several special song requests to working with us to craft an amazing playlist, our experience with The Fever was phenomenal. They killed it and kept the dance floor full all night long. We were so impressed, my wife even ended up hiring them again for a work event. 5 thumbs up!

2016-11-03T13:20:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your comments, Brad! I am so glad for the opportunity to meet you & Molly, get to know you both, and start a new friendship. You guys are pretty cool, I must say, and I'm really happy you invited The Fever... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

The Fever was awesome! Everyone was dancing until the very end! My guests still talk about it. They played our favorite songs and rocked our reception. Their ceremony musicians were awesome as well.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nancy H

The Fever is a GREAT band! They are so versatile. They customized the sets according to our preferences, and played through cocktails, dinner, and dancing. The dance floor was bumping! They enthusiastically fulfilled the crowd's "One More Song!" request (demand), Look no... Read More further. You won't be disappointed. Do it!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alexa G

The Fever was our band for our wedding on May 30, 2015 and we could not have been happier with them! They were worth the investment and helped make our reception a fun environment! Michele contacted us before the wedding multiple times, made sure we were on the same page with... Read More timelines, and were extremely professional throughout our experience. Without Michele, and the rest of the band, our reception would not have gone as smoothly or stayed on schedule as efficiently! The band played great music and stuck to our preferred genres. They were also extremely accommodating and let my husband's brother sing with them for our first dance. I hope someone we know can use them again soon so we can hear them again! Thanks for helping us celebrate with a memorable night!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jerrico B

Music is a huge part of my husband and I's lifestyle, so the band was a top priority for us in wedding planning. We didn't want all the same corny wedding music played and we requested the band play with a certain "style" if you will. They did such an AMAZING job! Everyone was... Read More on the dance floor the entire night. It was a blast and was probably my favorite part of the wedding. Also, when the ceremony musician backed out two weeks before the wedding, the Fever happily supplied an acoustic guitarist who played the songs we had previously planned on perfectly. We really couldn't have asked for more.

2016-10-26T19:51:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, J! We had an awesome time playing for you guys- dance floor was packed! I love playing with The Fever's musicians, and the 5pc line up was killer! Thank you again for hiring us to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nick P

The Fever did a fantastic job at our wedding in Lyons. They were very meticulous in their planning to ensure every detail was perfect. Despite the strict no-amplification policy imposed by our outdoor venue, the band put on an amazing show. We had them for the ceremony,... Read More cocktail hour and dancing. Thanks!

2016-10-26T14:40:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for posting your review! We really enjoyed playing for you, your family & your guests. We had an absolute blast playing acoustically! We're looking forward to playing at the River Bend in Lyons more- it's super fun, and not as common, to play... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ben L

Exceeded expectations. Not only was The Fever the perfect wedding band, but they even filled in the gaps of the wedding planning / day of coordinator. They worked with us to make sure we had everything we wanted from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the actual wedding.... Read More When our theorized timeline completely fell apart they made sure to manage the timeline in absence of any type of management or coordination from our venues end to make sure that we did everything on our wedding day that we wanted. Where other vendors dropped the ball, Michele, David, and the team were there to pick it up and keep things going. And damn do they play great music!

2016-10-25T20:04:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a wonderful review, Ben! I will always have special memories of your wedding celebration- we had a lot of fun musically together, it was a fantastic party! Especially, I'll remember your first dance. It was so touching to play on our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brad D

The Fever was AWESOME! From the start, they were very easy to communicate with. Before we hired them, we met with Michele to chat - this meeting was a HUGE help to us in so many ways - she got us thinking about many pieces of the wedding puzzle, and had great advice for us.... Read More Once we hired them, Dave wound up being our point man and band leader for our event- The guy couldn't be nicer, and an amazing musician. Like our first meeting with Michele, Dave really listened to us, knew all the right questions to ask to get everything how we wanted it (which we didn't even know how exactly we wanted it! He helped us get there). We did not want one of those wedding bands that does spot on covers of modern and classic hits - we wanted a band with personality, that could also do the kind of covers that fill the floor, but not stick to these 100% - We're also jam-band fans, so we were really happy to see that The Fever has some Grateful Dead and Phish in their repertoire. But really, no matter what music you’re a fan of I get the feeling they’re going to listen to you and get it how you want it. I also really appreciated working with a band that was able to bring their own sound, lights, and help w playlists for the times when the band was not playing. The actual music of the night was incredible – the band played a light set during dinner – nice jazz music but not too stuffy – some recognizable covers in there- it was perfect. The dance party was awesome. They were able to perfectly read the crowd, bringing the energy up to… well, a fever, by the end of the night. The musicians were all very talented, and they were able to really jam a few of the songs we requested – I would totally go see them play on a Friday night! We are so glad we chose The Fever, they were the perfect band for us!

2016-10-25T19:07:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Brad! We're so thrilled you chose The Fever to be a part of your wedding celebration. Your musical tastes are a perfect match for us, and the musicians had a blast! Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. :) Hope to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Grace S

The Fever brought down the house at our wedding. Working with Dave and Michele beforehand was a breeze. They were responsive, thoughtful and took all of our requests into account. They created a set list that our guests talked about for days and even customized our ceremony... Read More music. All in all they were the best to work with! I would hire The Fever for all of my events if I could!

2016-09-28T13:04:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your lovely comments! It was such a pleasure to plan such a special celebration with you, and the musicians were so thrilled to play for you! Many best wishes for a lifetime of joy, laughter, strength & wisdom! <3

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Logan D

Could not have been happier!! The Fever exceeded all of our expectations! Every single person at our wedding was up and dancing-- energy was high!! Each person that we've spoken to since our wedding has raved about our wedding band! I have and will continue to recommend The... Read More Fever for all of my engaged friends :) Thank you to The Fever for making our wedding day so memorable.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 J W

The Fever put on a terrific show and had everyone dancing and having a great time. So much better than a DJ and they did a great job ensuring everyone had an amazing time.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Austin V

The Fever was a pleasure to work with. From day one, Michele was incredibly professional, organized, and direct in her communication. She left nothing to chance and was super responsive to the many questions we had for her throughout the process. All of the band members... Read More were talented and respectful. We had a member of the band play and acoustic guitar at the ceremony which was just perfect - the sound quality, timing, etc. was spot on. A few members of the band played during cocktail hour and the full 7 piece band played at our reception and they KILLED it! The band did an excellent job reading the crowd and playing appropriate songs for the mood throughout the night. The first set was a nice introduction, slowly building up to the absolutely amazing second set. The night culminated with everyone on the dance floor chanting for an encore. It was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding band experience.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Carrie B

Outstanding Wedding Band! The Fever totally rocked it at our wedding. We prioritized the band in our wedding planning, and wanted our reception to be a fun party with lots of energy. Queue The Fever! Everyone in the band is an extremely talented musician, and they make... Read More every song their own in some way. They were even able to learn a fairly esoteric song for our first dance and add a funky beat to it, all of which made our first dance very special and one of the highlights of the reception. And, most importantly, they have a broad repertoire of songs, which allowed them to read the mood of the crowd and adjust accordingly to play songs that kept the energy high and people on the dance floor. All of our guests the next day commented on how great the band was, and we couldn’t agree more. They made our reception a really fun party, which is exactly what we wanted. Lastly, the planning process leading up to the wedding was impeccable – the band leaders are all very organized, they know how to help plan every last detail of the wedding, and are always available for questions or ideas. We can’t thank them enough, and highly recommend them for anyone planning a wedding in the future.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

The Fever provided ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing music for our big day and WOW, we were beyond pleased with how each ensemble of musicians performed. The quality of the music was outstanding, and we received tons of compliments from our guests on the groovy tunes.... Read More I could not have been more grateful to Michele, who helped plan the timeline for the evening and acted as MC. From the moment we booked the band, she was on top of every last detail, with tons of great suggestions and guidance on how the timeline of events should flow. Michele then puts together a timeline document (amazing!) that I shared with the day-of coordinators at my venue. And on the big day, she worked with my venue to ensure everything went super smoothly. HIGHLY recommended!

Michele Jennings

I've been helping brides & grooms plan their wedding celebrations for more than 10 years, and I love it! I spend time getting to know my clients & their families, their personal style, music preferences & what's most important to them- then together we plan the most fantastic party ever. The Fever features stellar music professionals- musicians whose passion and full time job is expressing musical ideas. Most of our musicians are jazz trained and totally crush the funk, Motown, soul, rock and pop. It's beyond words to express how much I appreciate working with these outstanding musicians!