The Field Club of Omaha

Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

3615 Woolworth Avenue, Omaha, NE (402) 345-6343

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lauren J

LOVED having our ceremony and reception at the field club. There's a reason people keep mentioning how wonderful Caitlin was to work with and how great the staff were! She really was SO great to work with. My fiance and I were paying for everything for our wedding out of our own... Read More pocket, so wanted to get the best experience possible without having to spend thousands and thousands of dollars. We opted for a Sunday afternoon hors d'oeuvres/desserts only wedding to help cut costs, and Caitlin was so supportive and never once even showed the slightest hint of inconvenience or condescension (which so many of the other vendors we looked into did!). The FC staff did literally all of the setup and tear down, and you get so much included in the cost of room rental (Caitlin even let me bring in most of my decorations in earlier in the week with a list of where I wanted them and she already has those set up when we arrived the day of!). I've told a few people what our total cost ended up being for both our ceremony and reception (including food and bar costs), and people's jaws literally drop. It is a naturally beautiful space (we had our ceremony on veranda, and reception in the ballroom), and you get everything you could need included. For decorations, I basically threw flowers on everything and called it a day! The space downstairs for the bridal party and groomsmen to get ready in is also awesome, and when we were there we also had the sweetest lady manning the bar downstairs. The Field Club truly is a hidden gem in Omaha, and I will recommend it and sing of their praises basically to anyone who will listen! I want to keep rambling just so I feel confident people know how great they really are! But for everyone else's sake I'll cut myself off ha. But for your sake, look into the Field Club!! So worth it.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jill N

Caitlin, Field Club's event coordinator, was wonderful to work with in preparation for our reception. She made the process easy and smooth- helping us to maintain our keep it simple style. The Field Club is a beautiful venue with hardworking and attentive staff who worked to... Read More make the day/evening flow smoothly. The ballroom was set up before we even arrived the morning of our wedding and looked fantastic. Family and guests are still raving about the food -stating repeatedly it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. We were blessed with a beautiful day and were able to make use of the veranda to include a kid friendly area. We could not have been happier with our choice!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Erika K

Caitlin was amazing, she made everything so easy! The space was set up perfectly, we got tons of compliments on the food, and the staff went above and beyond during the event! I would highly recommend checking out this venue. You don't have to be a member to have an event... Read More here!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Yukina C

We had our wedding there yesterday and it was absolutely perfect!! We are very happy with the field club, the venue itself is gorgeous, their staff are very friendly and helpful, the food is also very good! We received so many compliments from our guests about the venue! Their... Read More director of event Caitlin is very helpful! She is very knowledgeable and patient and super fun to work with! She even helped us load our decorations the day after the wedding! I cannot say enough good things about the field club and I am so happy we got married there! I'd highly recommend the field club if you are looking for a venue, you will be in great hands!!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Beth S

I cannot say enough great things about Field Club or Caitlin.Everything went perfectly! They accommodated our last minute requests and changes. On top of amazing service, the venue itself is beautiful! Our wedding was on the golf course, we had cocktail hour on the veranda... Read More overlooking the course and the Ballroom is timeless. Do yourself a favor and choose Field Club for a stress-free and beautiful wedding!

2017-06-22T12:51:12 Response from the vendor

Hi Beth, I truly appreciate the kind words and recommendation! I am so glad you chose Field Club to be able to be part of your wedding! My goal is to always make it as simple as possible so that you are able to truly... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Beth S

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Rachel F

Very accommodating to any requests we had throughout the planning process and the reception itself!!

2017-06-22T12:46:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and recommendation! I am always here to help if there is anything at all I can do! Congratulations again as it was so great being able to be part of it all!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Chris B

We were very happy with our experience at The Field Club. The venue, food and staff were all wonderful. We felt the prices were reasonable. Caitlin was great to work with and everything came-off as planned and promised. Very satisfied and would highly recommend. Thank you!... Read More Chris & Mike

2017-06-22T12:45:10 Response from the vendor

It was so amazing to be able to host your special day and that you chose Field Club! It really was our pleasure and thrilled it went off so flawlessly! I truly appreciate the kind words and congratulations again as I hope your marriage is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Megan H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Field Club or Caitlin Jones who coordinated everything for us. I know that there are always events going on over the summer, but Caitlin made me feel like our wedding was the only project she was working on. Everything went... Read More seamlessly! They accommodated our last minute requests and changes, and even found our cake topper that I had forgotten. On top of amazing service from the Caitlin and the whole staff, the venue itself is stunning! Our wedding was on the course which was lush and green, we had drinks on the huge veranda overlooking the course that comfortably fit all 160 of our guests, and the hall is simple and elegant. Easily one of the best wedding decisions we made was choosing the Field Club

2017-06-22T12:41:57 Response from the vendor

Hello Megan! To this day, I can truly say your wedding was such a wonderful and beautiful day! I still use pictures from your wedding in advertisements! You were such a joy to work with and your guests were just as great to be around!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Caitlin J

Absolutely beautiful!!! Many things are included in the price such as linens, napkins, china, tables, servers, bartenders, dance floor, and all of those things that can easily add up at other venues! Very reasonable for being a country club and very competitive with other places... Read More in Omaha. Caitlin was fantastic to work with and made it so much easier!! The Veranda really made the space even better and my guests loved being able to go outside, too! The day was beautiful and I am so happy I chose the Field Club!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Jordan C

We loved the Field Club. We had our ceremony outside and reception in the ballroom. Caitlin was great and so helpful. It was a stress free experience. The food and venue were fantastic.

Such an AMAZING night!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Liz L

Caitlin Jones at The Field Club did the BEST job! From the planning process to the final details everything was perfect. When we all arrived at the reception my husband and I were greeted by the GM--the staff was so attentive to us and our guests. I can't say enough good things... Read More about this venue!!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Catrina F

My wedding couldnt have been better!! Dawn was amazing!! She took care of everything!!! For any bride that wants the perfect wedding, definitely use Field Club!!!

Dawn is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Michele B

The Field Club was a wonderful location for our reception. The food was wonderful. Drinks were plentiful and Dawn was superb! She is friendly, approachable and so easy to work with. I didn't have a wedding planner but Dawn helped me pull it all together.

Excellent Venue for Wedding & Reception

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Robin A

All I can say is WOW! The place was beautiful, the service fabulous, and the price right! It really was excellent. Food was great and Dawn who is the event coordinator was so friendly and helpful. I would recommend to anyone! All the guests and family commented also on how... Read More wonderful everything was.

pleased

Reviewed on 5/25/2012 Ashley H

we had a bridal shower here. we had about 75 people or so and it was awesome! very nice, food was awesome and plenty of room!