The Finishing Touch Wedding Design

Serving all of Southern California

Creative and Imaginative Wedding Decor

From elegant to dramatic The Finishing Touch Wedding Design creates the wedding of your dreams. We use our 18 years of experience to create unique and beautiful events. We offer: floral design, lighting effects, wall and ceiling drapery, backgrounds, specialty linens, props, custom items, and more

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Serving all of Southern California (877) 838-9333
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Ravé C

Brandi was one of my favorite vendors to work with. From our first meeting she was so sweet and professional I knew I wanted her to do my flowers. And can I mention her showroom is to die for!! She had excellent communication with me and gave me a few quotes with different... Read More options to fit my budget. She does awesome work and is a pleasure to work with!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Brandie M

Brandi and Doug are absolutely amazing!!!! I can't say enough about them and the service they provided. I hired them for my florals and drapes, and the process was great from start to finish! I was able to get an appointment with Brandi the same week that I called. We went... Read More through the showroom and they had a gorgeous selection of vases, candles, etc to choose from. I had a photo book of floral arrangements that I liked, and Brandi was able to recreate those looks perfectly!! My guests were completely blown away and still talking about the flowers!! Another plus, their pricing was amazing!!!!!! My wedding planner provided me with 3 quotes for florals, and Brandi's quote was almost half the cost! This husband and wife team are the real deal! 5 stars is not enough!!!

AMAZING Florist/Designer

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Pam J

Brandi and her crew were amazing. So professional and great to work with. From the moment we stepped foot into their studio/office, I knew Brandi was the one. She took the time to get to know my daughter, the bride, and try and understand what her vision was. We had no idea what... Read More we wanted or how it would look. Brandi sketched out what it would look like and delivered just that. In her design studio she set up a table and we could pick from several candle holders to several different flowers. We could see it transform right there in the studio. She was easy to communicate with by email and by phone. Even over the holidays... Then the day came, When our guests arrived at the ceremony site they were amazed as to how a blank outdoor area could be transformed so beautifully. We had a gorgeous Chuppah that was draped and the flowers were so beautiful on it. The aisle was carpeted and candles lined the walk way for the bride. The memorial table to the unity candle table were so beautiful decorated with flowers and hurricane candles. We even had a beautiful chandelier hanging from the Chuppah. But then came the ballroom which was transformed into a brides dream oasis. There was not one detail missing. Even the stage for the sweetheart table was carpeted. We had candles on every table and around the sweetheart table. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. We picked out 3 different centerpieces for the 17 tables we had. The cake table was draped so beautifully and it was just gorgeous in the pictures that had been taken. We had a cocktail hour and all the tables were beautifully decorated as well. Brandi and her team were there 8 hours before the wedding setting up and came back that night and took everything down. I can't say again just how gorgeous it all turned out. I can't thank Brandi and her husband Doug enough, at The Finishing Touch because they truly provided "The Finishing Touch"!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Yvonne C

I want to thank Brandi and all of her staff for doing an amazing job with the flowers and centerpieces for my wedding. Everything looked beautiful and everybody loved the flowers. Thank you Brandi for putting into life what I envisioned for my wedding.

2017-09-19T11:08:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review Yvonne! It was wonderful working with you. Best wishes :) Brandi

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Danielle A

Brandi and team did such a wonderful job bringing my vision to life. It was modern, elegant, and glamorous. We had the perfect blend of mirrors, glass, immersed calla lilies, and white hydrangeas. They went perfectly with our gold and white theme. The ceremony was perfect, and... Read More by the time I arrived at the venue, everything was set up perfectly. Also, she didn’t have certain mirrored boxes in her inventory, so ordered them especially for our wedding. I am so lucky I found her on my first try with florists! Thank you, Brandi!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 NIcole R

The centerpieces, flowers, and overall decor was exceptional! The people we worked with were amazing, before, during, and after the wedding. Everything was beautiful, and turned out better than I imagined it would!

2016-11-16T10:46:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and the kind words! I do appreciate it :)

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Tracy M

Brandi and her team at finishing touch are awesome! We met them at our venue and loved their work. We went to their showroom and booked with them that day. Brandi has great ideas and works with your budget. She really made our wedding vision come to life and it was amazing! It... Read More looked ablsolutely beautiful! Would highly recommend the finishing touch!

2016-11-12T16:51:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! Much appreciated :) Brandi

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sokun S

We cannot say enough great things about Brandi @ the Finishing Touch Wedding Design!! Since the first day we meet Brandi, we felt confident that our wedding day will be perfect. We were not wrong! The drapes, flowers and decor were absolutely beautiful. Everyone continues... Read More to tell us how beautiful our wedding was. Brandi was very passionate about making our day perfect. She asked the questions we didn't even think of ourselves. It helped us cover all minor detailed that we didn't even know existed! We cannot recommend them enough to anyone looking to make their wedding day memorable. Thank you again Brandi! Kathy & Sokun

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Diane P

We had the pleasure of working with Brandi Geisen, owner of The Finishing Touch Wedding Design for our daughter's wedding on October 7, 2016. My daughter and I met Brandi at the Bridal Faire at the Grand Traditions Estate and Gardens venue. From the moment we met we knew... Read More that we could trust Brandi with our very important event. Brandi was very professional and we depended on her expertise to design our weddings down to the smallest detail. Our special day arrived and everything was set up for us in plenty of time. All of the flowers, bouquets and table designs were exquisite. This company made our special day for our daughter perfect. If you have a wedding coming up, this company is wonderful to work with. They made everything so easy for me, and I appreciated her patience and kindness. Selecting this company will be the best decision you can make for your wedding planning.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Yesenia C

Brandi was amazing to work with from email #1 to our first meeting all the way through our wedding day. She understood my vision from my description, my pictures and pictures from her gallery website. She was able to execute everything we spoke about and also was able to make... Read More everything work within my budget. They were able to deliver all our personal flowers directly to us and set up my venue on time and just as we had spoken. All my guests still talk about how amazing everything looked as if it was out of a magazine.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

The Finishing Touch was so easy to work with. They delivered our vision perfectly. They are experts and I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Stacy P

Brandi and Doug are amazing to work with!!! They were able to make all of our dreams and visions come to life on our special day, we felt like we were in a fairytale! From our first meeting with Brandi we started out just looking for chandeliers, as time progressed we would lean... Read More on Brandi more and more and she would be able to translate what we wanted to paper and then to real life on our wedding day. We used The Finishing Touch Wedding Design for all of our linens, centerpieces, chandeliers, chandelier cake, additional lighting, ceremony site design, dance floor and so much more. They truly can provide a full package and the execution is flawless. I cannot recommend Brandi and Doug enough, they made our special day stress free and perfect. Their work took the breath away from us and our guests the moment we saw it. They truly have a gift for what they do and did everything they promised! We can't thank them enough for making our day so beautiful and perfect!!!

Simply amazing

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Monika M

From the moment I met Brandi, I knew she would be the one I would hire to help me create my wedding. Brandi's extensive knowledge, creativity and kindness will win you over. I hired Brandi immediately after our first meeting and I never looked back. Floral and decor was a... Read More major element in our wedding and Brandi executed everything tremendously! When I arrived at the venue on our wedding day and saw our ballroom for the first time, tears came to my eyes because the room was so gorgeous and everything I hoped for and planned had come to life in the most beautiful way possible.

Amazing Vendor!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Dee

Brandi and Doug are incredible. If you want to make your wedding special and do it for the most reasonable budget ever AND find someone who is more than just a vendor but a partner in the process of styling, florals, decor, vibe, art, all these minor details that you don't... Read More want to delegate to a family member or 5 different vendors, hire The Finishing Touch There's a flow to a wedding and if you want people to talk about it being the most magical night and look Amazing then you should book The Finishing touch. Everyone who was at the wedding was stunned at how "Gorgeous" it was and the amount of detail that went into it... I have to say that all the details that I added were very US and Brandi took "US" to a new level in terms of details. she added so many special touches and went above and beyond to work within my budget and steer me away from frivolous spending. The back drop behind my Fiance and i was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! OMG Most people try to take advantage of you as soon as you say the word 'wedding! The Finishing touch is so beyond good at what they do, they will make your night YOUR fairytale. I found them from our Wedding Coordinator and Thank god i did! I was looking for a chandelier and ended getting that and other decorations, Celing Decor and the most Beautiful Back drop ever! Seriously one of the best Vendors for your Wedding day. Our wedding was perfect. If you're getting married, hire Doug/Brandi at The Finishing Touch, you won't be disappointed at all.

Simply Elegant

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Maricela P

Words cannot describe how happy we are over the quality service that Brandi and Doug from The Finishing Touch Wedding Design provided to us. They were patient, creative, professional, and truly listened to what we wanted. They made our vision come to life from flowers, to... Read More drapery, lighting, and décor. Everything came out absolutely beautiful and elegant. We received many compliments from our guests. We also received inquiries from random people over some wedding décor pictures we posted on Instagram. Thank you Brandi and Doug for making our wedding everything we dreamed it would be! We will forever have the memories of our beautiful wedding thanks to your hard work.

#1 Floral & Decor!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jennifer V

Brandi was truly amazing and The Finishing Touch is easily the best floral and décor company in southern California. We almost booked a different floral place but something told me that I just wasn't 100% happy. I decided to browse on The Knot and that is when I came across The... Read More Finishing Touch. I was immediately impressed with the photos and reviews of their beautiful work. I decided to book an appointment with Brandi for more information, already assuming that the cost would be through the roof and way over our budget. When I walked through her office, I fell in love with their jaw-dropping floral décor and setup. From start to finish, the process went so smoothly and stress-free. Brandi was so supportive and enthusiastic with the vision we had for our wedding. She made it a point to do whatever it took to give us exactly what we dreamed of. Not to mention, I was shocked when I found everything she was planning on doing for us for such a decent price! We were thrilled! Our wedding décor was perfect and we have even been told that our wedding was like a "fairytale" and that it was absolutely "regal". Everything that Brandi and her team did for us was perfect and I couldn't have asked for more for our big day!

Cranberry and Peach

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Hawaa A

Brandi and her team did an amazing job for our wedding! We were beyond satisfied with how beautiful our flowers turned out. Every detail and specification to our wedding was executed perfectly! Our cranberry and peach themed flowers for the wedding ceremony, the ballroom... Read More and the centerpieces were impeccable. Not only was it beautiful, the entire process was easy and effortless. I met with Brandi several times and exchanged many emails and she was so nice and helpful each time. She definitely took the time for us and made sure every detail was done right. We can't say enough how beautiful everything was! She definitely made the vision of our wedding come true! Thanks so much!!

Beautiful decorations and flowers!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Julie B

My husband and I found The Finishing Touch through our venue (they were one of the preferred vendors). We also looked at several of the other florists/decor companies that they recommended, but were both in agreement that TFT was the company that we wanted to go with from the... Read More start. From start to finish, everything was excellent. Brandi was very easy to get ahold of, and although we didn't have too many questions after our initial meeting, it was nice to get a prompt response via email when a question did come up. We went to visit at their office/warehouse during our initial consultation, and Brandi had many of the options for decorations set up in the showroom for us to look at. I had a vague idea of what I wanted, and she took my ideas and elaborated on them and told us what she thought would look good together. We don't know much about flowers, and her suggestions were awesome! What I loved most about the whole experience is that we spent about an hour together hashing out the details, and then on the day of the wedding, they set up everything for us and it turned out amazingly beautiful and exactly how we wanted it to look without us having to do any of the work or stress about decorations at all on the day of the wedding. She was also able to use components from our centerpieces to help decorate the ceremony, which helped to save a little money. Weddings are expensive in general, but I thought that the price was very reasonable for everything they provided. We got several estimates of different things we could do, and were able to pick one that fit our budget without any pressure to upgrade, spend more, etc. Definitely go with the chandelier and ceiling draping if it fits with your decor...it was the prettiest part of the reception and definitely pulled all of the decorations together into a beautiful look! Overall, you can't go wrong with these guys. Great service, reasonable price, and most importantly- absolutely breathtaking decorations and flowers!! Loved everything, THANK YOU to Brandi and her husband!

Excellent Floral Experience

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Kathleen

Brandi is a natural with design. Professional in every manner concerning details, budget, ideas and brides' bouquet. The Finishing Touch Floral Design was reliable with timely communications necessary for completion, especially with a location wedding. As a bride, I was... Read More confident with a gorgeous bouquet in hand and an ambience of romance in the air at our reception! ATTENTION ALL FUTURE BRIDES: "A wonderful service that I highly recommend, which delivers with ease and care. " A Happy Bride, Kathleen Pennsylvania

2015-10-16T12:06:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kathleen! You were so cool and easy to work with. I appreciate you choosing us to be a part of your special day. Brandi

Made my Cinderella Fairytale Wedding Come True

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Brittany N

Brandi at the Finishing Touch made all of my wedding dreams come true! She made the most exquisite Cinderella Fairytale Dream Wedding for me and my husband. The wedding was like a beautiful dream come true! Brandi and her team at the Finishing Touch were a pleasure to work with.... Read More They are the most talented, professional and creative florists I have ever worked with. The quality of the flowers and the décor was phenomenal and the attention to detail was simply exquisite. My guests were all in awe and pure splendor of my wedding. I was also told that this was the most elegant and lavish wedding my friends and family have ever been to and I have Brandi to thank for that. From the moment I first talked to Brandi about my wedding to after the wedding she was so lovely to work with. The finishing touch went above and beyond for our special day.

My vision came to life

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Jessica M

Brandi at The Finishing Touch was amazing to work with. I was an out of state bride who wanted to be very hands on with my wedding decor. I collected my own glassware and other decor pieces, and brought them with me from Washington state. I gave them to Brandi the Thursday... Read More before my wedding, and after our consult she was able to put together exactly what I had imagined. She was so in tune with me! She was very accessible by email which was great too because I am generally pretty busy during the workday and email was convenient. I would 100% recommend them for your wedding! Perfect.

Cherry Blossom Explosion

Reviewed on 4/07/2015

From the minute we met with Brandi, we knew she shared our vision! My daughters theme was A touch of Japanese. Brandi was so creative and artistic in her designs. But we had no idea how amazing she was until we walked into the venue and the Cherry Blossoms exploded in the room!... Read More The centerpieces were the branches surrounded by flowers at the base and cherry blossom branches and buds. The focus was a huge )maybe 7 ft) cherry blossom tree that was behind my daughter at the sweetheart table. It had so many branches with glass votives and tea lights. The branches were filled with beautiful pink cherry blossoms. It was truly amazing. She brought in 2 chandeliers filled with branches of cherry blossoms and roses. I dont even have the words to describe how awesome they are to work with, how amazing her team and her designs and creativity is. There was not a guest at the wedding who did not comment that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. They ALL commented on the decor. It was breathtaking and fabulous! The item that made my heart smile was the fact that I gave Brandi my dads handkerchief to put into my daughters bouquet. My dad died when I was pregnant with my daughter, so she never knew him, but wanted to have him a part of the day. When we saw the bouquet we cried. She used it as a ribbon and had his monogram facing forward so my daughter could see it as she was carrying the bouquet. It was such a wonderful surprise. I would ALWAYS recommend Brandi. I have been to many many weddings and have never seen decorations and flowers as beautiful as The Finishing Touch!

Perfection at it's finest

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Brittany M

Brandi and her husband at The Finishing Touch are PHENOMENAL!!! They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was amazing! Brandi always knew exactly what we wanted, even if we didn't know ourselves. Without the decor and design from Brandi and her husband, our wedding... Read More wouldn't have been nearly as beautiful and enchanting as it was. They made sure everything we wanted came true. It was more than we expected, and I can't truly state enough that without them, our wedding wouldn't have been what we had dreamed of. Although they are pricey for most budgets, they do more than just flowers. They did our center pieces, ceremony decor, reception decor (such as swagging/drapery), candles, twinkle lights and so much more. It was SO extremely worth it! Thank you guys so much!

Amazing

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Larissa W

Brandi & her team did a phenomenal job at creating a winter wonderland for my reception. It was absolutely gorgeous, I can't even count the number of complements we received on the flowers.

Holiday Party

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Janet M

I absolutley love the Finishing Touch Wedding Design, although we used them for a holiday party and not a wedding the decor that they provided curly willows with twinkling lights was beautiful and made the whole room come alive and festive. I have used them for a past holiday... Read More party for a manzanita tree with candles and it was fabulous as well. From the beginning to the end Brandi and Doug were excellent. You can not go wrong using this company. I am looking forward to our next event to once again use them.