The Flower Alley

Located in Novi: Serving all of Metro Detroit & Ann Arbor

We're Here To Make Your Wedding Dreams Come True

At The Flower Alley we strive to create your dream wedding florals, offering you & your families quality service, unique designs, and premium products. We want to give you the wedding that we would want someone to create for us on our special day! Located in Novi, MI: We Serve all of Metro-Detroit + Ann Arbor We offer everything from intimate affairs to Grand Gala's. Our designs vary from Trendy Dinner Parties at The Whitney, Art Forward Designs at the DIA, Stunning Setups at St. John's Inn, Charming Rustic Chic Decor at Local Farms, Intimate Backyard Weddings & everything in between. We Offer: -Bridal Party Flowers -Engagement Party, Bridal Shower & Rehearsal Dinner Decor -Full Service Ceremony + Reception Florals and Decor include rentals, set-up and breakdown

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

25914 Novi Rd, Novi, MI Located in Novi: Serving all of Metro Detroit & Ann Arbor (248) 305-9190

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Katherine W

Leann was the perfect person to use for our wedding flowers. She was friendly, knowledgable and responded quickly. I knew from the first meeting we had that she was the right person to go with. I showed her a few photos and she understood my vision immediately. She even gave us... Read More a bottle of champagne as a wedding gift! We were completely shocked. There are many flower shops, but Leann and The Flower Alley truly go the extra mile to make sure you feel welcome and calm. When I saw the flowers on my wedding day, they exceeded my expectations and we received so many compliments. I’m not sure what event I’ll need flowers for next, but I would never go anywhere else. I’ll definitely be back!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Dayna H

I had a fantastic experience with The Flower Alley Novi. The staff was extremely helpful, friendly, professional and knowledgeable! They were willing and able to accommodate me and my bridesmaids, as well as my flower girls for my special day with less than a month's notice!... Read More When I picked up the flowers, they exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them to any and everyone! Kaila and Lee Ann are amazing, and were very quick to respond to my voice mails and emails. I'm not sure what event I will need flowers for next, but when I do have an event, I will be back!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Michal P

LeAnn was a complete pleasure to work with. I do not know much about flowers, but I had pictures of what I liked. She took those pictures and ran with it. I had complete trust in LeAnn and what she could do....she was one of the few businesses that I worked with for my Nov.... Read More 10th wedding that I didn't have to talk to a ton of times, nor did I have to worry about her. I gave her an amount that I wanted to stay under, and she worked with what she had. If I wanted a flower that was not in season, she had another suggestion to replace it. The Bouquets were gorgeous.....so rich in color and textures. I like different and unique ideas, and she gave that to me all wrapped in a "traditional" look too. I would suggest the Flower Alley to anyone and everyone, you will not be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

The Flower Alley exceeded my expectations for my daughter and son in law 's wedding and the reception. Exquisite floral arrangements. They have all my future business. Well done Lee Anne!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Denise W

Leann was the best and her flowers were amazing! Se did my daughters wedding and we received so many compliments. You will not be disappointed 😊🌞

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Kaila A

I can not begin to express how amazing my experience with The Flower Alley was. I had a strict budget, and lee ann not only stuck to my budget, but also saved me money! Instead of just "filler" flowers to fill my arrangements, all of my florals were good quality, unique and... Read More premium products. I got SO many compliments about all of them! I especially loved my bridal bouquet - Thanks Lee Ann

Excellent and budget friendly!

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Miranda A

Leann from the Flower Alley was the perfect person to help with our wedding flowers and she was respectful of our limited budget. She understood my modern and elegant vision of the wedding and was able to put together beautiful flowers that didn't distract away from our unique... Read More venue. The bouquets and bouts were gorgeous and we received so many compliments on them!

Review for The Flower Alley

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Alaina C

They were so wonderful to work with and they treated my mother very well. I also loved that they had such unique ideas and style.

Lee Ann Bowman- Adam

Lee Ann: The Face, Voice, Floral Expert & Designer at The Flower Alley. Lee Ann has over 30 years in the industry, and with the help from her team will magically craft your the wedding flowers of your dreams!