The Flower Basket

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

302 N Lake St, Aurora, IL

Fabulous Flowers

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Alyssa R

The Flower Basket was a wonderful florist to work with. We spent a couple hours going over what we wanted, I had pictures but they had even better ideas that fit my style. The thing I liked the most was that they would go in back and bring out the flowers and greens they had in... Read More back to show you and they even made a model bouquet, etc just so we had a visual. They did a great job on the day of the wedding too, they setup the entire ceremony and every table arrangement. My bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, along with everything else, they are very talented and artistic! I would highly recommend them :)

Great Prices

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Sarah E

Sharon is the owner and she was so great with me and understood that I was on a budget. she was willing to work with me and helped me have the flowers I wanted, but filled in with cheaper flowers so that I could afford the look I wanted. And my bouquet lasted 2 weeks!

Happy with the price, hope to be happy with the fl

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Ashley W

My florist put together a beautiful color scheme of jewel tones with my eggplant color. She was very helpful with finding lighting and being nice and open to my ideas. The lighting really made my reception decor! I would have preferred she use an electronic copy of my contract.... Read More I changed it so many times it got hard to read and I didn't know what the final price was until my final meeting, which made it diffucult to budget. Overall, I was happy with the price, but I felt the quantatiy of flowers was very skimpy (I would have gladly paid more money for a full spray of flowers and larger boquets for my girls). I LOVED my boquet, however. I also found it hard to get a hold of her without anemail address or voicemail at her shop. Good value, nice person, but overall, I would have went somewhere else.

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Kelly M

The flower basket exceeded my expectations for our florist. Colleen was so nice to my mother and I and was very professional. She was not against the idea of my mother doing the centerpieces and needed some advice, unlike other florists we went to. My bouquet was gorgeous and... Read More the bridesmaids were just as pretty. I loved everything they designed for us and would use them again for a special occasion.

Fantastic Flowers

Reviewed on 7/17/2011 Kristin W

The Flower Basket provided such beautiful flowers for my wedding! My bouquet had brilliant hot pink roses with mini Calla Lilies accented with rhinestones in the center of the roses. My bridesmaids had gorgeous hot pink and orange roses, orange gerberas, and green "kermit"... Read More mums. The quality of the flowers was amazing and they held up all day in the heat and wind. Colleen, the owner, is a wonderful person to work with. I came in with some of my own ideas and suggestions and she helped me fill in the rest with her knowledge of flowers and eye for beauty. Colleen provided a throw-away bouquet made of real flowers for free! I also noticed the day of the wedding that she had included an extra corsage and boutonnière just in case! If you're looking at the cost of the flowers and you're thinking, "How is that possible?", know this: I had an outdoor ceremony surrounded by a garden, so I didn't need any extra flowers or decorations for my ceremony. Also, I didn't have any extra flowers or reception decorations included. However, Colleen does provide all of this if you need it. Colleen and her staff are friendly and provide exceptional service!

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Emily O

I know nothing about flowers

Reviewed on 2/22/2011 Jon W

The workers at the flower basket were not only so customer friendly, but when they saw the blank stares my wife & I had in the initial interview, the sales person had plenty of suggestions to help find the exact look we were going for. We gave her a price, our colors, &... Read More a couple pictures we had from the internet. 30 minutes later we were done planning. Flowers were delivered on time to the church as we requested, & they looked better than we had imagined! Price was even less than we had budgeted for & we definitely liked that!

Review for The Flower Basket

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer G

Our florist met with us and really listened to the specifics we wanted. She made an archway of trees from our family cabin grounds and put grapevine all around with flowers. We also did flower pots with the arch that totally complemented the look of the arch. Overall -... Read More amazing. It is in our garden today!