The Flower Diva, Inc.

We are a fun, funky little flower shop nestled into the historic downtown of Pineville, NC area. We have been in business for almost 14 yrs and have loved every minute of it. We can design anything you are bold and sassy enough to dream of and will fill in the blanks where its needed. Our style is unique and eclectic and we LOVE a fabulous design challenge but we are open to any style that fits your look and need. Every bride deserves amazing flowers on her wedding day! We also offer a large range of rental props and decor to finish your desired ambiance and romance that you've been dreaming of. We would love to meet you and hear and see what florals and decor makes your heart skip a beat. Our consults are always free and take about 90 min to complete.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

219 Main St. Unit C, Pineville, NC Have van and passport...will travel (704) 889-3482
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM PINTEREST

Diva's Creativity Fueled the Entire Wedding

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Audrey P

I wanted bright flowers and a star theme! The Diva delivered. I had a dignified bright flowers and berries for my bouquet. I also wanted a light weight bouquet. She made me hanging stars - which was a total surprise. Carrie and Rosie rocked. We received many compliments on the... Read More flower girl and bridesmaids' bouquets. The corsages and bouts were perfect. They took my ideas, flushed them out, and delivered.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Courtney S

The Flower Diva did an outstanding job on the flowers for our wedding! The flowers were gorgeous and my bouquet was better than I had imagined! They were very good at communicating with me and I had several consultations with them and they were awesome. I would highly recommend... Read More them to anyone!

The Flower Diva team is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Claire A

Carrie & her team are so fantastic. All of my floral arrangements were exactly as I wanted and absolutely gorgeous! Carrie's style & floral designs are flawless and she is great to work with. Her assistant Rosie & the rest of her team are so friendly & helpful--what an asset!... Read More Love these girls and the product they sell.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kasey C

Carrie and her Diva Team are by far the best and most creative floral artists in all of Charlotte...and beyond!! Carrie's vision, creativity, customer service and focus on detail is impeccable! She is an active listener and will go above & beyond to ensure her clients needs are... Read More always met. I first came to know Carrie when seeking a florist for my wedding 7 years ago. Since that time she did the floral arrangements and event design for our daughters wedding and all of the special occasions we have had over the last 7 years. Too many to count! And what is also so glorious are the "just because" arrangements she and her team prepares on special days to simply bring a smile to your face. The Flower Diva will forever be our go-to floral artist and event designer! Thank you Carrie and team for all the amazing work you do, as well as the energy and creativity you put into each piece. You are the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Alex M

Carrie and her team were absolutely phenomenal! My mother and I met with her several times and made a few changes as the months went on. Never once did she bat an eye, but helped us through this process. Our experience was more than we could have ever asked for! The flowers were... Read More unbelievably gorgeous and the vision I had came to life better than I ever thought could. So many of my guests couldn't stop complimenting the arrangements and the beautiful gazebo piece she created with my mother. I am over the moon with The Flower Diva! I highly recommend if you want someone fun, caring, funny, and talented!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Debbie B

Words alone are just not enough to accurately describe the magic that Carrie performed for our wedding day. From the very first time meeting at consultation, I knew I had found someone very unique, caring and thoughtful to make my beautiful flower arrangements, bouquets, bouts... Read More and corsages come to life on our special day. She is a true professional with so much personality and I just absolutely loved working with Carrie and the flower diva team. If you're looking for someone who will truly listen and make all your floral dreams come true, look no further than The Flower Diva !! You will be so grateful you did and your day will be made even more special than you can imagine !! Thank you Carrie, you're the best !!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Christine E

Carrie is not just a Diva she’s a Flower genius! She saw my vision and took it to the next level for my wedding day. No Pinterest post could compare to what she delivered! My bouquet was a true work of art with every little detail carefully pulled together. Carrie was... Read More accommodating to the craziness of wedding planning calendars and a creative visionary - helping me fine tune details and ensuring I didn’t forget anything. Not to mention - she’s just a great, fun, charismatic person! I love her out of the box way of thinking that led to truely unique and personalized florals on our wedding day. She’s one of the best decisions I made during wedding planning! I’d recommend her to everyone unless I need her that day ;)

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Roberta R

Carrie was absolutely wonderful to work with from our very first consult to our wedding day! I’ll admit that flowers weren’t a high priority for me but after hearing all of her ideas that tied in beautiful arrangements with sentimental value, I was hooked! Carrie & team also... Read More provided flowers for our rehearsal dinner and even picked them up at the end to re-use them the next day. She could not have been more accommodating and pleasant to work with and during such an overwhelming time, she handled everything and was always one step ahead. The flowers actually turned out to be one of the most memorable aspects of my wedding day and I would recommend The Flower Diva to any bride who wants to be amazed by her talent and breathtaking arrangements!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Emily C

The Flower Diva- Carrie and her team made my wedding dreams come true. She took my vision and ideas and turned them into something magical. I wanted pink and sparkles and she made it amazing. It wasn't overdone or tacky either. It was very classy and beautiful. She works... Read More with your budget and makes your vision come to life. I don't have enough positive to say about Carrie. She is fun and professional and will ensure you are happy with her work. She creates beautiful centerpieces, boutiques, arrangements. She is just amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Ciara C

Words can not begin to describe how breathtakingly beautiful the flowers were on my special day. The flower diva is a true artist. She took my simple ideas and created the center piece of my entire wedding, all while staying on budget. She was professional and warm hearted... Read More throughout the entire planning process. She is a true creative talent. In my opinion other florist don’t hold a petal in comparison to the fairytale flower creations of Carrie! She is the true FLOWER DIVA!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lisa L

Carrie is awesome!! She made a huge beautiful purple hydrangea bridal bouquet for my 9/1 wedding!! She also did a fabulous job with all the wedding parties bouquets, bootiners & corsages!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Erin L

This woman is absolutely amazing!!! Carrie listened to everything we said and created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen! Her vision and talent for flowers and decorating definitely made my wedding. Everything was so pretty, it couldn't have been more perfect.... Read More Thank you Carrie for going above and beyond for us on our special day!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 India D

The Flower Diva was awesome!! My bouquets and candles garden as my centerpieces were stunning! I got married 5/13/17 and I'm still getting compliments on my flowers! She was always available to answer any questions or meet with me and made the whole process so easy for me and... Read More her pricing was very reasonable!! Love Flower Diva!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Kim F

Flower Diva was amazing to work with for our wedding and reception flowers! Carrie was a lot of fun to work with and spent hours helping to select the best flowers for the color scheme and motif we were planning. She did a fabulous job listening to what we wanted and designing... Read More arrangements that were exactly what we needed and more - she made specific suggestions we hadn't thought of that were absolutely stunning for our ceremony backdrop, used again in our reception dining room. I can't say enough about all she did for us. We recommend Flower Diva highly!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Nona M

If I could give The Flower Diva more stars, I would! So many more! This company went beyond all my hopes & dreams with our floral decorations at The Ballantyne Hotel. With very short notice due to another florist giving me my walking papers because she wanted to do just FTD... Read More arrangements for our bridal event, I entered her store & met her. I sensed a peace my soul so needed after I came to her with tears in my eyes showing her a Pinterest arrangement, guessing what the flowers were or what I hoped they were. The Pinterest arrangement picture was very small showing a compact arrangement & I asked her to go big and loose instead. She offered additional ideas that were even better than the picture. After handing her all the containers I wanted the arrangements in, she tallied up the cost to be so affordable too. (Upon leaving her store, my husband turned to me asked me if I saw all her degrees - lol! Seriously!) You leave her store smiling & feeling so good with your decision to use her expertise. Her communications thereafter were awesome! The Flower Diva had to deal with Hurricane Matthew's destruction to Florida's ornamental horticulture production and still came through with the exact flowers she said she would use! As mother of the bride wanting to give my daughter the best of the best and within my budget, Carrie at The Flower Diva succeeded and surpassed all my expectations!!! There were 150 people at the wedding telling me she did the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen! Even the Ballantyne Hotel told me The Flower Diva was THE BEST!!! The Ballantyne Hotel also took pictures so they could show their prospective clients. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Carrie, The Flower Diva.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leslie H

Carrie with the flower diva is incredible!y bouquet was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! I got so many compliments on it and our unique and beautiful center pieces! I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

Creative, Perfectionist and Floral Genius are just a few words that describe Carrie! She is beyond amazing and her floral designs are over the top! We loved working with Carrie and she exceeded our expectations in every way! She was a huge part of "The Royal Wedding" and my... Read More daughter Alexis Kennedy was over the moon thrilled with The Fabulous Creations Carrie designed for her special day. I would highly recommend Carrie!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

We attended a wedding where Carrie did the flowers and they were absolutely beautiful. Her skill creating the bride's vision for her day was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sharon M

I can't say enough about the beautiful, beautiful flowers and arrangements Carrie made for my outdoor wedding just a week ago! We had different arrangements at each table--I asked for fun and whimsical and got more than I could have imagined. My home looked beautiful and... Read More Carrie was so much fun to work with throughout the process. I felt as if she were setting up for one of her own personal events because she took so much interest in what we liked and wanted. Thank you for such a beautiful day, Carrie. The pictures are spectacular!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kylene W

Carrie made my flower dreams come true!! She made our vision for our wedding a reality. Carrie worked with us around our budget, and was professional and dependable. I can not say enough about my wonderful experience with the flower diva!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brigid L

Our wedding flowers were beyond what I could have imagined. Carrie was amazing to work with, and made my vision come true (and then some). We had SO many compliments on our flowers. My flowers withstood the summer heat, and looked perfect all evening. THANK YOU FLOWER DIVA!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Candice J

Our wedding flowers turned out perfect. Carrie was fabulous to work with!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Kharma B

The Flower Diva was the best florist I could have imagined! From the moment I met Carrie, she had such an excitement for the possibility of working with me! I really appreciated that enthusiasm and it helped me choose her as the florist! She also was great with communicating... Read More with me about my contract and answered all questions well! When the day of my wedding came, she had the flowers delivered at the earliest possible time possible. I definitely recommend the Flower Diva for your floral needs. She was great!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Jessi G

Totally obsessed with our wedding flowers by the Flower Diva! Carrie is a true artist. I didn't have requests for any specific flowers, just a color scheme and a Pinterest board with several different bouquets. Carrie knocked it out of the park and our flowers exceeded my... Read More expectations.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Lauren H

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing!! Carrie and the other ladies went above and beyond on the decor and the customer service was top notch. Carrie used her creativity to design our entire wedding from our bouquets/boutineers, table settings and cake table to our... Read More arbor and cigar bar (which my husband loved)! I was blown away by everything!!! Thank you for making my wedding day extra special!

Carrie M. Cassidy-Struble

I was born a Yankee (Western NY) but saw the errors of my ways and converted to the southern way of life. I have made Charlotte my home for 20 yrs now. I have an AAS in Floraculture Merchandising and have owned The Flower Diva for almost 14 yrs with 25 yrs experience in the special event floral industry. Robert is my husband of 19 years; we have a 16 yr old son named Cullen. I am an avid gardener, artist and a crafty girl. I adore my Irish Setters, Sugar and Spice. When I retire I'm going to have a big flower farm, wear my rain boots and moo-moo to the flower market to sell them.