Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

219 Main St, Pineville, NC (704) 889-3482

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Erin L

This woman is absolutely amazing!!! Carrie listened to everything we said and created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen! Her vision and talent for flowers and decorating definitely made my wedding. Everything was so pretty, it couldn't have been more perfect.... Read More Thank you Carrie for going above and beyond for us on our special day!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 India D

The Flower Diva was awesome!! My bouquets and candles garden as my centerpieces were stunning! I got married 5/13/17 and I'm still getting compliments on my flowers! She was always available to answer any questions or meet with me and made the whole process so easy for me and... Read More her pricing was very reasonable!! Love Flower Diva!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Kim F

Flower Diva was amazing to work with for our wedding and reception flowers! Carrie was a lot of fun to work with and spent hours helping to select the best flowers for the color scheme and motif we were planning. She did a fabulous job listening to what we wanted and designing... Read More arrangements that were exactly what we needed and more - she made specific suggestions we hadn't thought of that were absolutely stunning for our ceremony backdrop, used again in our reception dining room. I can't say enough about all she did for us. We recommend Flower Diva highly!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Nona M

If I could give The Flower Diva more stars, I would! So many more! This company went beyond all my hopes & dreams with our floral decorations at The Ballantyne Hotel. With very short notice due to another florist giving me my walking papers because she wanted to do just FTD... Read More arrangements for our bridal event, I entered her store & met her. I sensed a peace my soul so needed after I came to her with tears in my eyes showing her a Pinterest arrangement, guessing what the flowers were or what I hoped they were. The Pinterest arrangement picture was very small showing a compact arrangement & I asked her to go big and loose instead. She offered additional ideas that were even better than the picture. After handing her all the containers I wanted the arrangements in, she tallied up the cost to be so affordable too. (Upon leaving her store, my husband turned to me asked me if I saw all her degrees - lol! Seriously!) You leave her store smiling & feeling so good with your decision to use her expertise. Her communications thereafter were awesome! The Flower Diva had to deal with Hurricane Matthew's destruction to Florida's ornamental horticulture production and still came through with the exact flowers she said she would use! As mother of the bride wanting to give my daughter the best of the best and within my budget, Carrie at The Flower Diva succeeded and surpassed all my expectations!!! There were 150 people at the wedding telling me she did the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen! Even the Ballantyne Hotel told me The Flower Diva was THE BEST!!! The Ballantyne Hotel also took pictures so they could show their prospective clients. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Carrie, The Flower Diva.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leslie H

Carrie with the flower diva is incredible!y bouquet was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! I got so many compliments on it and our unique and beautiful center pieces! I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

Creative, Perfectionist and Floral Genius are just a few words that describe Carrie! She is beyond amazing and her floral designs are over the top! We loved working with Carrie and she exceeded our expectations in every way! She was a huge part of "The Royal Wedding" and my... Read More daughter Alexis Kennedy was over the moon thrilled with The Fabulous Creations Carrie designed for her special day. I would highly recommend Carrie!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

We attended a wedding where Carrie did the flowers and they were absolutely beautiful. Her skill creating the bride's vision for her day was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sharon M

I can't say enough about the beautiful, beautiful flowers and arrangements Carrie made for my outdoor wedding just a week ago! We had different arrangements at each table--I asked for fun and whimsical and got more than I could have imagined. My home looked beautiful and... Read More Carrie was so much fun to work with throughout the process. I felt as if she were setting up for one of her own personal events because she took so much interest in what we liked and wanted. Thank you for such a beautiful day, Carrie. The pictures are spectacular!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kylene W

Carrie made my flower dreams come true!! She made our vision for our wedding a reality. Carrie worked with us around our budget, and was professional and dependable. I can not say enough about my wonderful experience with the flower diva!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brigid L

Our wedding flowers were beyond what I could have imagined. Carrie was amazing to work with, and made my vision come true (and then some). We had SO many compliments on our flowers. My flowers withstood the summer heat, and looked perfect all evening. THANK YOU FLOWER DIVA!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Candice J

Our wedding flowers turned out perfect. Carrie was fabulous to work with!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Kharma B

The Flower Diva was the best florist I could have imagined! From the moment I met Carrie, she had such an excitement for the possibility of working with me! I really appreciated that enthusiasm and it helped me choose her as the florist! She also was great with communicating... Read More with me about my contract and answered all questions well! When the day of my wedding came, she had the flowers delivered at the earliest possible time possible. I definitely recommend the Flower Diva for your floral needs. She was great!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Jessi G

Totally obsessed with our wedding flowers by the Flower Diva! Carrie is a true artist. I didn't have requests for any specific flowers, just a color scheme and a Pinterest board with several different bouquets. Carrie knocked it out of the park and our flowers exceeded my... Read More expectations.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Lauren H

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing!! Carrie and the other ladies went above and beyond on the decor and the customer service was top notch. Carrie used her creativity to design our entire wedding from our bouquets/boutineers, table settings and cake table to our... Read More arbor and cigar bar (which my husband loved)! I was blown away by everything!!! Thank you for making my wedding day extra special!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Angela B

Carrie was amazing! She made the most beautiful flowers ever - she made my day so special!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Alexis K

The Flower Diva rocks!!!! I had a very clear idea in my head of the flowers I wanted for my wedding day. I had a consultation with Carrie and she knew all the right questions to ask. She was very informed and was a great floral consultant as well as designer. She had some... Read More fabulous ideas and even helped me name my floral wedding theme "Fabulous Garden". Throughout my engagement I changed my mind a few times and she was always patient and wanted to do whatever it took to make me happy on the wedding day. Carrie also did a good job of helping me stick to my budget while trying to maximize what I was able to get. The day of the wedding I was brought to tears at the beauty of the flowers. They were truly breathtaking. Everyone in the room was commenting on how beautiful they were. I would HIGHLY recommend The Flower Diva to all future brides - she is the BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 carly k

I was brought to Carrie by my wedding planner. I am not a floral person at all, I know what a hydrangea is aND that is the extent of my knowledge. Between her and my planner they explained what flowers were, they designed a totally cool set of arrangements for our tables and... Read More helped me understand what it would look like. All I can say is Carrie is AMAZING! Blew me out of the water on wedding day with her work. She knows her stuff, she is great at her job and I highly recommend her

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Lisa L

Carrie is amazing. We met with her to design our wedding as flowers were the main decor. She was so creative, friendly, bubbly, and flexible. She worked so hard to help us get fabulous creations within our budget. My guests were in awe of her creations and couldn't stop raving... Read More about them. I'll always return to The Flower Diva for my flower arrangements. The final products were beautiful and I can't thank her enough.

Beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Candace M

I honestly was not sure about flowers or booking The Flower Diva for my wedding because I was unsure about everything decor related. After a lot of thought I hired a planner to help with the process and she swore to me that the Flower Diva was amazing and I would not be... Read More disappointed. SHE WAS RIGHT! OMG, my flowers were amazing. The room looked unreal and was so perfect. I could not have asked for a more professional, creative and understanding florist. Carrie and her team were amazing and I recommend them! You will not be disappointed, I promise

Great Centerpieces

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Krystle H

Although the flower diva was not our flower vendor. She did work with us last minute on getting some beautiful centerpieces. We were so thankful and they were completely stunning. Great vendor, great lady.

Diva's Creativity Fueled the Entire Wedding

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Audrey P

I wanted bright flowers and a star theme! The Diva delivered. I had a dignified bright flowers and berries for my bouquet. I also wanted a light weight bouquet. She made me hanging stars - which was a total surprise. Carrie and Rosie rocked. We received many compliments on the... Read More flower girl and bridesmaids' bouquets. The corsages and bouts were perfect. They took my ideas, flushed them out, and delivered.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Courtney S

The Flower Diva did an outstanding job on the flowers for our wedding! The flowers were gorgeous and my bouquet was better than I had imagined! They were very good at communicating with me and I had several consultations with them and they were awesome. I would highly recommend... Read More them to anyone!

The Flower Diva team is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Claire A

Carrie & her team are so fantastic. All of my floral arrangements were exactly as I wanted and absolutely gorgeous! Carrie's style & floral designs are flawless and she is great to work with. Her assistant Rosie & the rest of her team are so friendly & helpful--what an asset!... Read More Love these girls and the product they sell.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 tracy f

I can't say enough good things about Carrie and Rosie! They were an absolutely joy to work with and I couldn’t have been happier with my flowers!!! The process was so easy and Carrie really worked hard to figure out what would work best for our theme. We had talked to other... Read More florists who just said “ok, what flowers do you want”. Carrie brought out books and pictures and real samples and did everything in her power to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. They also came through for me when I had my hair trial down the street and forgot to pick up babys breath, they lobbed of a generous portion and even set some aside for my wedding day after that to make sure I’d have what I needed! Such excellent customer service in such a cutthroat industry!

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Laura E

The Flower Diva provided us with our altar decorations and an amazing wall of candles in the front windows of Levine. Shannon at Queen City actually handled everything for us so I never got to talk to anyone at the Flower Diva team, but I can say that everything looked even... Read More better than I imagined on the day of the wedding!