Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

219 Main St, Pineville, NC (704) 889-3482

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kasey C

Carrie and her Diva Team are by far the best and most creative floral artists in all of Charlotte...and beyond!! Carrie's vision, creativity, customer service and focus on detail is impeccable! She is an active listener and will go above & beyond to ensure her clients needs are... Read More always met. I first came to know Carrie when seeking a florist for my wedding 7 years ago. Since that time she did the floral arrangements and event design for our daughters wedding and all of the special occasions we have had over the last 7 years. Too many to count! And what is also so glorious are the "just because" arrangements she and her team prepares on special days to simply bring a smile to your face. The Flower Diva will forever be our go-to floral artist and event designer! Thank you Carrie and team for all the amazing work you do, as well as the energy and creativity you put into each piece. You are the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Alex M

Carrie and her team were absolutely phenomenal! My mother and I met with her several times and made a few changes as the months went on. Never once did she bat an eye, but helped us through this process. Our experience was more than we could have ever asked for! The flowers were... Read More unbelievably gorgeous and the vision I had came to life better than I ever thought could. So many of my guests couldn't stop complimenting the arrangements and the beautiful gazebo piece she created with my mother. I am over the moon with The Flower Diva! I highly recommend if you want someone fun, caring, funny, and talented!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Debbie B

Words alone are just not enough to accurately describe the magic that Carrie performed for our wedding day. From the very first time meeting at consultation, I knew I had found someone very unique, caring and thoughtful to make my beautiful flower arrangements, bouquets, bouts... Read More and corsages come to life on our special day. She is a true professional with so much personality and I just absolutely loved working with Carrie and the flower diva team. If you're looking for someone who will truly listen and make all your floral dreams come true, look no further than The Flower Diva !! You will be so grateful you did and your day will be made even more special than you can imagine !! Thank you Carrie, you're the best !!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Christine E

Carrie is not just a Diva she’s a Flower genius! She saw my vision and took it to the next level for my wedding day. No Pinterest post could compare to what she delivered! My bouquet was a true work of art with every little detail carefully pulled together. Carrie was... Read More accommodating to the craziness of wedding planning calendars and a creative visionary - helping me fine tune details and ensuring I didn’t forget anything. Not to mention - she’s just a great, fun, charismatic person! I love her out of the box way of thinking that led to truely unique and personalized florals on our wedding day. She’s one of the best decisions I made during wedding planning! I’d recommend her to everyone unless I need her that day ;)

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Roberta R

Carrie was absolutely wonderful to work with from our very first consult to our wedding day! I’ll admit that flowers weren’t a high priority for me but after hearing all of her ideas that tied in beautiful arrangements with sentimental value, I was hooked! Carrie & team also... Read More provided flowers for our rehearsal dinner and even picked them up at the end to re-use them the next day. She could not have been more accommodating and pleasant to work with and during such an overwhelming time, she handled everything and was always one step ahead. The flowers actually turned out to be one of the most memorable aspects of my wedding day and I would recommend The Flower Diva to any bride who wants to be amazed by her talent and breathtaking arrangements!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Emily C

The Flower Diva- Carrie and her team made my wedding dreams come true. She took my vision and ideas and turned them into something magical. I wanted pink and sparkles and she made it amazing. It wasn't overdone or tacky either. It was very classy and beautiful. She works... Read More with your budget and makes your vision come to life. I don't have enough positive to say about Carrie. She is fun and professional and will ensure you are happy with her work. She creates beautiful centerpieces, boutiques, arrangements. She is just amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Ciara C

Words can not begin to describe how breathtakingly beautiful the flowers were on my special day. The flower diva is a true artist. She took my simple ideas and created the center piece of my entire wedding, all while staying on budget. She was professional and warm hearted... Read More throughout the entire planning process. She is a true creative talent. In my opinion other florist don’t hold a petal in comparison to the fairytale flower creations of Carrie! She is the true FLOWER DIVA!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lisa L

Carrie is awesome!! She made a huge beautiful purple hydrangea bridal bouquet for my 9/1 wedding!! She also did a fabulous job with all the wedding parties bouquets, bootiners & corsages!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Erin L

This woman is absolutely amazing!!! Carrie listened to everything we said and created the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen! Her vision and talent for flowers and decorating definitely made my wedding. Everything was so pretty, it couldn't have been more perfect.... Read More Thank you Carrie for going above and beyond for us on our special day!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 India D

The Flower Diva was awesome!! My bouquets and candles garden as my centerpieces were stunning! I got married 5/13/17 and I'm still getting compliments on my flowers! She was always available to answer any questions or meet with me and made the whole process so easy for me and... Read More her pricing was very reasonable!! Love Flower Diva!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Kim F

Flower Diva was amazing to work with for our wedding and reception flowers! Carrie was a lot of fun to work with and spent hours helping to select the best flowers for the color scheme and motif we were planning. She did a fabulous job listening to what we wanted and designing... Read More arrangements that were exactly what we needed and more - she made specific suggestions we hadn't thought of that were absolutely stunning for our ceremony backdrop, used again in our reception dining room. I can't say enough about all she did for us. We recommend Flower Diva highly!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Nona M

If I could give The Flower Diva more stars, I would! So many more! This company went beyond all my hopes & dreams with our floral decorations at The Ballantyne Hotel. With very short notice due to another florist giving me my walking papers because she wanted to do just FTD... Read More arrangements for our bridal event, I entered her store & met her. I sensed a peace my soul so needed after I came to her with tears in my eyes showing her a Pinterest arrangement, guessing what the flowers were or what I hoped they were. The Pinterest arrangement picture was very small showing a compact arrangement & I asked her to go big and loose instead. She offered additional ideas that were even better than the picture. After handing her all the containers I wanted the arrangements in, she tallied up the cost to be so affordable too. (Upon leaving her store, my husband turned to me asked me if I saw all her degrees - lol! Seriously!) You leave her store smiling & feeling so good with your decision to use her expertise. Her communications thereafter were awesome! The Flower Diva had to deal with Hurricane Matthew's destruction to Florida's ornamental horticulture production and still came through with the exact flowers she said she would use! As mother of the bride wanting to give my daughter the best of the best and within my budget, Carrie at The Flower Diva succeeded and surpassed all my expectations!!! There were 150 people at the wedding telling me she did the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen! Even the Ballantyne Hotel told me The Flower Diva was THE BEST!!! The Ballantyne Hotel also took pictures so they could show their prospective clients. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Carrie, The Flower Diva.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leslie H

Carrie with the flower diva is incredible!y bouquet was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! I got so many compliments on it and our unique and beautiful center pieces! I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

Creative, Perfectionist and Floral Genius are just a few words that describe Carrie! She is beyond amazing and her floral designs are over the top! We loved working with Carrie and she exceeded our expectations in every way! She was a huge part of "The Royal Wedding" and my... Read More daughter Alexis Kennedy was over the moon thrilled with The Fabulous Creations Carrie designed for her special day. I would highly recommend Carrie!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

We attended a wedding where Carrie did the flowers and they were absolutely beautiful. Her skill creating the bride's vision for her day was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sharon M

I can't say enough about the beautiful, beautiful flowers and arrangements Carrie made for my outdoor wedding just a week ago! We had different arrangements at each table--I asked for fun and whimsical and got more than I could have imagined. My home looked beautiful and... Read More Carrie was so much fun to work with throughout the process. I felt as if she were setting up for one of her own personal events because she took so much interest in what we liked and wanted. Thank you for such a beautiful day, Carrie. The pictures are spectacular!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kylene W

Carrie made my flower dreams come true!! She made our vision for our wedding a reality. Carrie worked with us around our budget, and was professional and dependable. I can not say enough about my wonderful experience with the flower diva!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brigid L

Our wedding flowers were beyond what I could have imagined. Carrie was amazing to work with, and made my vision come true (and then some). We had SO many compliments on our flowers. My flowers withstood the summer heat, and looked perfect all evening. THANK YOU FLOWER DIVA!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Candice J

Our wedding flowers turned out perfect. Carrie was fabulous to work with!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Kharma B

The Flower Diva was the best florist I could have imagined! From the moment I met Carrie, she had such an excitement for the possibility of working with me! I really appreciated that enthusiasm and it helped me choose her as the florist! She also was great with communicating... Read More with me about my contract and answered all questions well! When the day of my wedding came, she had the flowers delivered at the earliest possible time possible. I definitely recommend the Flower Diva for your floral needs. She was great!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Jessi G

Totally obsessed with our wedding flowers by the Flower Diva! Carrie is a true artist. I didn't have requests for any specific flowers, just a color scheme and a Pinterest board with several different bouquets. Carrie knocked it out of the park and our flowers exceeded my... Read More expectations.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Lauren H

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing!! Carrie and the other ladies went above and beyond on the decor and the customer service was top notch. Carrie used her creativity to design our entire wedding from our bouquets/boutineers, table settings and cake table to our... Read More arbor and cigar bar (which my husband loved)! I was blown away by everything!!! Thank you for making my wedding day extra special!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Angela B

Carrie was amazing! She made the most beautiful flowers ever - she made my day so special!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Alexis K

The Flower Diva rocks!!!! I had a very clear idea in my head of the flowers I wanted for my wedding day. I had a consultation with Carrie and she knew all the right questions to ask. She was very informed and was a great floral consultant as well as designer. She had some... Read More fabulous ideas and even helped me name my floral wedding theme "Fabulous Garden". Throughout my engagement I changed my mind a few times and she was always patient and wanted to do whatever it took to make me happy on the wedding day. Carrie also did a good job of helping me stick to my budget while trying to maximize what I was able to get. The day of the wedding I was brought to tears at the beauty of the flowers. They were truly breathtaking. Everyone in the room was commenting on how beautiful they were. I would HIGHLY recommend The Flower Diva to all future brides - she is the BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 carly k

I was brought to Carrie by my wedding planner. I am not a floral person at all, I know what a hydrangea is aND that is the extent of my knowledge. Between her and my planner they explained what flowers were, they designed a totally cool set of arrangements for our tables and... Read More helped me understand what it would look like. All I can say is Carrie is AMAZING! Blew me out of the water on wedding day with her work. She knows her stuff, she is great at her job and I highly recommend her