The Fountains Ballroom

Glenwood, IA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Fountains Ballroom

A BALLROOM IN GLENWOOD, IA

From the moment the future newlyweds open the door to the Fountains Ballroom, they will be stunned by the decor. The grand double staircase and modern architecture add a touch of elegance, while the neutral interior color leaves decorating for a wedding theme to the imagination. The wedding venue is located in the Loess Hills of Glenwood, Iowa, about 30 minutes from Omaha, Nebraska. The convenient location allows for the beauty of the serene countryside while close enough to find a variety of accommodations.

A couple can say their "I do's" outdoors, with their guests looking on and a flowing waterfall and vineyard surroundings as a backdrop. If a couple chooses the ceremony time wisely, they can have all this amidst a glowing sunset. The vaulted ceilings of the Fountains Ballroom give the venue a grandiose and open feeling. The room will seat up to 450 wedding guests among walls that are cloth lined and laced with LED lighting.

The Fountains Ballroom offers a bride and groom to-be the luxury of working with an event coordinator to plan all the details of the wedding. The facility offers a variety of packages that are gauged on the amount of assistance the couple is looking for and the services needed. Some of the packages include all of the services to make the day as special as it can be, including a DJ, photographer, floral service and more.

Package times range from the Silver Package, which allows for an eight-hour building rental and an a la carte bar service to the Diamond Package, which allows for a 13-hour building rental and an unlimited bar package. Each package includes a basic table set up of linens, china and chiavari chairs.

Although a couple has a list of wedding packages to choose from at the Fountains Ballroom, they can also customize services to suit their needs. For example, the packages include services for up to 250 guests. More guests can attend by customizing their plan with an event coordinator. The number of hours for venue rental, the hours with a wedding coordinator and the design upgrades vary in each package. Pricing estimates for customizable services can be inquired about on the Fountains Ballroom website.

There is much for a bride and groom to take advantage of at the Fountains Ballroom. Some additional perks to consider include:

• Bridal suite
  • Groom's suite
  • Game room featuring a pool table and poker table

Your Day, Your Vision, Your Way

The Fountains Ballroom & Vineyard is a unique wedding that is designed as a blank canvas for you to create the wedding of your dreams. We offer a variety of services including, coordination, design & floral, photography & DJ, and more. Check out our Fountains West location in Omaha.

Ballroom, Vineyard

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

51496 230th Street, Glenwood, IA (712) 526-2426

Best Experiance EVER!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

Our experience with The Fountains was AWESOME! I seriously can not say enough about how well the planning process and wedding day went for us. We visited both the West and Glenwood locations, and the Glenwood location was definitely a stand out among all the venues we visited.... Read More The outside ceremony area is beautiful, and the "prep rooms" are an excellent addition, especially since my husband did not want to see me the day of our wedding. One of the best parts about either locations is that they are a turn-key venue. Basically, we just had to walk in on our wedding day (after 4 planning meetings) have the wedding and reception and be out on time! Another perk is that a wedding planner is a part of the package. Blaine was literally the best part! She handled our flowers (which were perfect), our centerpieces (also perfect), and everything about our ceremony (definitely perfect). Everything went off without a hitch, and it was all because of her! So many people commented on how beautiful our centerpieces were and how incredible our bouquets were, and it was all Blaine! I just had to send her a few pictures of what I liked or even just explain what I pictured in my head at one of our meetings, and she ran with it. The other excellent part was our DJ Brandon. He made sure that everything about our reception was perfect. He entertained our guests, played excellent music, and was just a pleasure to work with. Again, I can just not say enough about what an excellent experience we had with The Fountains. If I could do it again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Fountains West

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Amanda

We had our wedding and reception at The Fountains West on 7/18/14. Everything was perfect. We worked with Blaine and Rena who made sure the ceremony went smoothly. Q was our DJ and he kept the night moving and made sure everyone was happy and that we got what we wanted. Abbie... Read More was our photographer and was so good at capturing every important moment. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure we had drinks, remove grass stains after photos, make guests feel welcome, etc. I would recommend Fountains West to anyone.

The Place Where Your Dreams Do Come True :)

Reviewed on 7/01/2014

If you are looking for a stress free wedding day where your dream wedding becomes reality, then Fountains Ballroom is the place for you!! The location is absolutely amazing, it has the most beautiful scenery within the great plains along with the best staff behind it! There are... Read More 5 catering options from the metro area, along with photographer, dj, event planner and more to choose from! Rena is on for the challenge of making your dreams reality with her decorating skills and beautiful floral arraignments. She was truly a joy to create our wedding with! Abbie, the photographer was sure to capture every special moment and more on our big day! She worked really well at getting every picture that we wanted and more! The pictures are amazing and I can't wait for our photo album! And Brandon, our dj, is still being talked about 2 weeks later! Our guest LOVED him! He played great music and kept the party going! These people are truly special and really love their job, making your day an absolutely amazing experience. I couldn't imagine our special day anywhere else with anybody else. Thank you fountains ballroom for a day we will never forget :)

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Martha P

Let me just say WOW! Seriously WOW. The venue was gorgeous. The planning was easy, they took care of all the details. They provided everything but the cake and caterer. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, more than I ever could have expected. We rented decor pieces from them... Read More and the tables were so elegant. All I had to do the day of the wedding was put my dress on and relax. They did it all. Everyone involved, Blaine, Katie, Tammy and Brandon worked together so smoothly. If you want a stress free wedding and planning; pick the Fountains Ballroom as your wedding venue. Thank you Blaine for giving my daughter the wedding beyond her dreams.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Taylor P

This venue was absolutely gorgeous!! I can’t say enough about this venue, it was perfect! Blaine was the coordinator from day one and she was so helpful. She answered all my questions and got back to me in a timely manner. She was great to work with! Katie the day of coordinator... Read More made sure the entire day went smooth and it did go smooth. There was never any issues the entire day. Tammy was the photographer and she was amazing to work with. She made sure everything got done and all the pictures we wanted were taken. I can’t wait to see the final pictures, I have seen some so far and I am so extremely happy about them! Brandon the DJ was so fun and accommodating. He made sure everyone was having fun the whole time. He made sure our wedding party had full drinks at all times. The venue also did the decor and flowers and oh my it was all gorgeous. The flowers were beautiful! I could not have asked for anything more! I got the wedding I always dreamed of!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Chelsie E

THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR HOW AMAZING!! This place was a dream come true! We got married here this past June and not only did my heart stop when I visited the venue (and maybe shed a tear or two of joy for finding it..haha) but meeting with Blaine was AMAZING! She was truly... Read More talented and able to bring all of the ideas in my head to life on our wedding day! We had to worry about very little other than getting our cake and videography figured out which was a true blessing as there was sooo much to plan and I am a very busy woman running a business more than an hour away! ;) Blaine was super flexible on meeting times which was wonderful for our schedules! I highly recommend doing floral through Fountains as they did such a wonderful job and made EXACTLY what I had in my head! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! We had sooo many of our guests tell us that our wedding was the MOST BEAUTIFUL they had attended so far!!! As for photography…. it was another HOME RUN with Tammy Muecke! She was so fun to work with and was also truly TALENTED! She had such great ideas and we were able to let her creative brain go wild! We had a bit of rain on our special day but she powered through and we got a load of AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL photos! With my mother passing away of cancer just a few short months after the wedding I am so grateful to her for her talent of being able to catch each person and especially my mother in her natural beautiful essence in all that she was! … and of course props to the DJ as well who was also awesome and kept us all going and everything running smooth the day of! Time and time again I will always highly recommend Fountains Ballroom as THE place to get married!! Love love love!!!! <3 -Chelsie Thor

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cassie S

On 10/07/17, I was married at The Fountains Ballroom in Glenwood, IA. Blaine and Bethany did an amazing job from beginning to end. During meetings they always took note and kept my input as a top priority. Playing into my Pinterest board and texted pictures, they made the dream... Read More decor. Memrical did AMAZING with the flowers, bouquets, and boutinerres. It was exactly how I pictured it. We had Brandon as our DJ. He was perfect for our type of style, and was willing to try something very different with us! (Dollar Dash!) Very laid back, very attentive, and kept the floor full of dancers all night! He even brought us drinks, and tended to any needs we had. Beyond what I could have asked for. Thank you to all involved with our special day. Forever will be remembered as the best day of my life :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Adam B

The Fountains Ballroom was pretty amazing. It was quiet, peaceful, and secluded. Our wedding was great and a big part of that was the elegant setting that Blaine and Bethany put together. Bethany was rock solid the day of. She took everything in stride and easily dealt with... Read More issues as they arose. The bridal and groom suite were also very clutch for being able to get away for minute to chill and watch the game. I loved it. I wouldn't have changed a thing about how it went. It was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Katie K

Our entire wedding experience at the Fountains Ballroom was absolutely amazing! It was so great that practically everything was included in the package, making our special day and the days leading up to it stress-free. Blaine, our coordinator, was so great at walking us through... Read More everything and answering all of my questions even if I did send her two emails a day! Our day of coordinator, Katie, and all the other staff were also wonderful! Everyone we worked with was so kind and patient with us. We had such a great time working with our photographer, Tammy Muecke, and our DJ, Brandon Stockton, kept the dance floor packed!! I can honestly say for a type A person like me I NEVER once worried about a single thing the entire day. Thank you all so much for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Samantha A

This was the best day of our lives and so much of it was because of the fabulous work of the staff with The Fountains Ballroom. We worked with Blaine for the months leading up to the wedding and she was great answering all of our questions and addressing our concerns. Everything... Read More was so much easier as things were laid out so simply for us. Blaine helped us to pick the package that would work best for our wedding and made great suggestions! On the day of our wedding, we worked with Bethany who was also amazing in keeping everything going smoothly. We had to move our ceremony inside on the day because of rain and it was very smooth and easy to do with the help of the Fountains Ballroom staff. Our bartenders and security guard were so very helpful, personable, and fun! Bethany was amazing help in all aspects of the day. She helped with decorations, flowers, the ceremony, and dinner. She helped me, as a bride, to stay calm and feel totally cared for. We could not have asked for a more perfect day or a more perfect venue. Everything was fantastic and beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Sarah O

My husband and I got married at The Fountains Ballroom on October 6th of this year and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! We are both active duty military living apart from each other and across the country from the location of our wedding. I was worried this... Read More distance was going to make it difficult to plan everything, but I couldn't be more wrong! Blaine did an amazing job answering all of my calls, texts and emails in a timely manner. She also helped keep me on track with planning through the whole process. Brandon was our DJ and I can't even begin to explain how great he was for us! I had so many compliments about how friendly he was to everyone at the wedding and he did an awesome job getting everyone on the dance floor for a great time. Tammy was our photographer and I loved how calm she was throughout the whole process; it was evident that she knew what she was doing and we can't wait to see the pictures! We had originally planned to have an outdoor ceremony, but Midwest weather had other plans in store and it unfortunately rained all day. The week leading up to the wedding I could see this in the forecast and I was really bummed and felt that my wedding wasn't going to be everything I had imagined. Everyone working at The Fountains Ballroom made sure that this wasn't the case though and the wedding was even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Ashley L

I can't even begin to express how happy I am with The Fountains Ballroom!! It's was the best decision I could've made and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a venue. Magical, romantic and beautiful are just a few words that come to mind when I think of my wedding! I... Read More seriously loved everything about my wedding and can't stop smiling when I think of my special day! Blaine was easy and very pleasant to work with. Whenever I had a question Blaine would respond within hours which makes it great for brides. I also used their floral and design services through Memrical and they both were amazing!! Blaine and Bethany did an amazing job with my flowers!!! I couldn't have been happier with the flowers, they were everything I wanted and more!! Another on of my favorite parts about The Fountains Ballroom was how stress free they made my wedding experience! They put up all the beautiful decorations and put together all the flowers, they told my photo booth, food services, my cake, and the DJ where to set up so that I didn't have to do anything on my wedding day but relax and enjoy this once in a lifetime experience! I honestly can't say enough good things about The Fountains Ballroom, Blaine and Bethany! You guys gave me my dream wedding and I will forever be thankful!! Ashley Lazala Married August 25th, 2017 at The Fountains Ballroom

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Bailey W

The Fountains ballroom was absolutely amazing. We had both our ceremony and reception there and everything was perfect. They made wedding planning so easy. Half the time I felt like I hadn't even done a single thing. I'm so glad we chose to have our wedding there. It was so nice... Read More to have everything all in one place; from getting ready with hair and makeup, to taking pictures, and having both the ceremony and reception. The staff was awesome and so helpful, understanding, and creative. The property is beautiful and there are so many places to get good pictures. We had one miscommunication about bar packages, but Katie was very understanding and worked with us to get us exactly what we wanted and it was great. I couldn't have imagined our day going any smoother. It was everything we wanted it to be and more and I'm so glad our fountains family was there to help us celebrate.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Julie S

Our daughter and son in law chose this venue for their March wedding because they originally wanted an outdoor ceremony yet an indoor option if the weather didn't cooperate. After looking at many in the area, they kept coming back to the Fountains. From the first meeting with... Read More Blaine to the moment we left the venue that night, everything was wonderful! She was nice to work with, answered the many questions we had in a timely manner and encouraged Julie and Alec as they planned. On the day of, they decorated just as we had discussed, let we moms of the kids relax and enjoy the celebration. Our photographer, Tammy, was incredible for us b/c we had many large family pictures with many children. The bridal party was also large, with young children and she was patient and very accommodating. The DJ Brandon was amazing with the reception afterwards and seemed to work closely with Tammy to help her capture the images we requested. One thing we liked about this venue is that they let us bring in our own caterer for a very low fee. This was important to us plus, they allowed chairs in rows for the ceremony indoors and then efficiently moved them into seating for the meal. We appreciated their adaptability. This venue is also close to the Omaha airport, many options for lodging and sight-seeing for guests while still offering a country like atmosphere. I'd recommend this venue to anyone looking for a touch of elegance and beauty for their special day.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Alonna G

Amazing! Blaine and Bethany with The Fountains Ballroom made our wedding day a dream come true! They were very warm and welcoming in each of our pre-wedding meetings. Blaine took the photos and ideas I had and brought them to life! Flowers and decor were beautiful and the... Read More wedding day was so smooth thanks to their coordination and planning. The Fountains / Memrical have an amazing set up that makes wedding planning much easier less stressful. I would recommend them to anyone! The only mishap was scheduling conflicts with our DJ, but the DJ they found for us - Dave - was beyond qualified. He kept the crowd dancing and played a major role in keeping the scheduled events on track (impressive when you're talking 270+ people!) Thanks Blaine, Bethany and The Fountains Ballroom for helping to create a true fairytaile wedding!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Lindsey M

Our wedding was 4/8/17. & the best decision that we ever made was having our wedding/reception at the Fountains! The planning process was simple. I am pretty picky with design/decor. I sent pictures, met with Blaine and she knew exactly what we wanted and brought it to life.... Read More She is amazing to work with and didn't miss a detail. The staff on the day of our wedding made everyone feel like they were a part of something so amazing. They did everything from design, clearing plates/tables, to calming my nerves and assuring me that I could make it down the aisle without falling(seriously). We had compliments on everyone and everything. Brandon and Bethany kept the whole day running smoothly. I literally had nothing to worry about as a bride (can you even imagine). Brandon explained how everything was going to go, brought us drinks basically the whole day, and took care of everyone else all while dj-ing. I'm honestly not sure how he does it, but he does and does it well! Bethany also made sure my bouquet was exactly how I wanted it and was a complete joy to work with. One of the nicest people I have ever met. We left feeling overwhelmed with happiness at how everything went and have built relationships with wonderful people! They go above and beyond for their couples and their guests.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Emily L

I am beyond happy I chose the fountains for my wedding venue! The day and the year of planning went incredibly smooth! The staff at fountains is so friendly and easy to work with! I would recommend fountains to any engaged couple!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Rachelle K

I had the most amazing experience at The Fountains Ballroom. Blaine andBethany did an amazing job and made all my wedding dreams come true. I was completely stress free come my wedding day knowing how organized everything was. I would highly recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Kayla A

I had my wedding at The Fountains Ballroom last June and everything was perfect! I chose this venue because it was all inclusive; they offer a photographer, DJ, floral, decor, and more wrapped into a package you choose. This really took a lot of weight off my shoulders while... Read More planning my wedding. Blaine was very personable and made sure I was happy with all my decisions. The place is so spacious and beautiful as soon as I toured it I knew it was where I wanted to get married. On the day of my wedding everything went as planned. My bouquet was gorgeous as were my bridesmaid's flowers. The rooms used to get ready in were spacious and nicely decorated for those getting-ready photos! We had a great time and would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Ashlee J

We had our wedding at the Fountains Ballroom on September 16th. It was such a beautiful day (that went by way to fast) and we are still so happy about how everything turned out! Our day couldn’t have been more perfect. The staff was so helpful from the very beginning. Blaine... Read More helped our families to plan the perfect wedding since we had no clue even where to begin! We asked a TON of questions and the staff was always very responsive and helpful. The day before the wedding Bethany/Blaine allowed us to come in to drop off decorations and Bethany provided her expertise with what else we should pick up last minute for the final touches. We had a bit of a scare when the company we were going through for some rental pieces fell through and the Fountains Team was quick to provide help to ensure we had everything we needed. When we arrived at the fountains on the wedding day they had all the decorations completely set up and everything ran so smoothly throughout the entire day! We had two photographers Tammy and Hector and they captured some amazing moments and we are SOOO very thankful for all the pictures they took! I LOVE photos and I was so excited to see how amazing they turned out (the only thing we didn’t get to capture is the groom with each of his groomsman/ushers which I didn’t know till I got the photos back). Overall we were very impressed!!! Also Our DJ, Brandon, was able to keep the crowd engaged and dancing the entire night and he made sure we always had what we needed (drinks, cake, etc.) I had so many guests come up to me stating how gorgeous the entire wedding was and how our wedding was the most fun wedding they have ever been too! I would absolutely recommend to the Fountains Ballroom to anyone as they were able to give us the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Tricia G

We got married here in September 2016. It was amazing! In addition to the venue being so beautiful the staff was great too! I chose this venue because they included so many vendors with their packages. They will handle all your flowers, centerpieces, table linens and... Read More settings, DJ, Bar staff, and Photographer. They also recommended the caterers, cake makers and officiants to us. It made it so easy for us! They are very flexible and easy going and will accommodate to your needs all day. On the day of the wedding all the vendors have all worked with each other many times so everything went so smoothly! I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married. I got so many compliments on our wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Stephanie C

I had my wedding at The Fountains Ballroom on September 17th and I have to say I am still beaming with happiness about how it all turned out. From the very beginning Blaine and Katie were extremely helpful about helping me figure out the logistics of everything and were very... Read More transparent about cost and how the planning would go moving forward. They kept my mind at ease by answering all of my questions in a timely manner, listening to my millions of requests, and offering their expertise throughout the process. The entire staff at The Fountains Ballroom made my wedding day experience wonderful! I really didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day which was such a relief. Everything was decorated even better than I imagined and all of the events throughout the night went off without a hitch. The DJ kept the crowd engaged, the photographer captured some truly amazing moments, and Katie (the wedding day coordinator) was there for me through everything throughout the day. I still can't get over how beautiful everything was. The location itself is beautiful, and combined with the talents at Memrical design studio, makes for a truly stunning day. I had so many guests come up to me and say that this was the most gorgeous wedding they had been to. I would absolutely recommend The Fountains Ballroom to anyone getting married and hoping for an outdoor/indoor wedding. My family all lives out of town and they truly made the whole process seamless for me. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shelby S

I had my wedding at the Fountains Ballroom on September 9th! I couldn't have asked for a better day! It was a beautiful morning, but then started raining about picture time and ceremony time. We ended up having the ceremony inside after deciding not to wait an hour for the rain... Read More to stop! Katie was awesome to work with on my big day! Blaine was great help during the whole planning process & made planning my wedding a breeze! I am so thankful for their skills and determination for making our day beautiful! There were a few hick ups during the planning process but that it to be expected, only wish they would have told us all the details of the package we were purchasing, the package only came with 250 chairs (that the guest sit in) which means you will have to pay extra $$ for each seat inside & out! The photography situation isn't the greatest & needs to be looked at on their side to ensure you know what you're getting instead of coming down to the last month before your wedding & saying hey, you need to upgrade for what you want...when in reality you thought you were getting what you wanted until then! I loved Tammy & her love for photography, we were just a little frustrated with how things went! Just make sure you're asking A LOT of questions during the whole process! We also had a hick up with the DJ, we were forced to get a replacement (suggested by them) because they had a scheduling conflict with the other one. Loved my DJ - Joel! Played all the right music & listened to all my concerns before the day of! THANK YOU! I had Hy-Vee cater my wedding & couldn't have asked for better service. The food was great & the clean up process was un noticed! (Which was a good thing because they weren't in the way of our guests & photo's!) Thank you Josh Benson & Joiah Banfield (Madison Ave - CB) This place is gorgeous & doesn't take much to create what you want it to be! I loved the rooms to get ready in & loved how the whole place was ours for the day! Thank you to everyone who helped out that day! My family will forever remember this day! I also suggest reminding your guests to take LOTS of pictures because we kind of forgot to take some closer family pictures outside of the photographer & regret it! Just enjoy your day here, you wouldn't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danielle D

My wedding happened at The Fountains Ballroom location in Iowa on October 8, 2016. From the very beginning, my experience with the facility and staff was amazing. Blaine and Bethany were so accommodating throughout our entire planning process. They got to know me and the style I... Read More wanted for my wedding very well and executed my theme well. The day before my wedding, my rose petals that I ordered from an outside floral shop didn't show up and I was devastated. I contacted Blaine to figure out a solution, and The Fountains Ballroom delivered by having rose petals for the day of my wedding. When my make-up artist spilled make-up all over the train of my dress, Bethany knew exactly how to get the stain out and did in a matter of minutes. I honestly don't know what I would have done if I had my wedding at any other venue. The venue is beautiful, and the staff exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Megan K

I can't express how amazing my experience was with the Fountains Ballroom! We got married on April 23rd of this year, and Blaine and her team went above and beyond to make our day everything we wanted and more! It was so contvinent going through them for everything from our DJ... Read More and elaborate decor to our beautiful flowers and lighting. They made not only the whole process easy and stress free but our day went off without a hitch. By the time it was all done, the whole staff felt like family! I would highly recommend them to everyone!