The Fountains Ballroom

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

From the moment the future newlyweds open the door to the Fountains Ballroom, they will be stunned by the decor. The grand double staircase and modern architecture add a touch of elegance, while the neutral interior color leaves decorating for a wedding theme to the imagination. The wedding venue is located in the Loess Hills of Glenwood, Iowa, about 30 minutes from Omaha, Nebraska. The convenient location allows for the beauty of the serene countryside while close enough to find a variety of accommodations.

A couple can say their "I do's" outdoors, with their guests looking on and a flowing waterfall and vineyard surroundings as a backdrop. If a couple chooses the ceremony time wisely, they can have all this amidst a glowing sunset. The vaulted ceilings of the Fountains Ballroom give the venue a grandiose and open feeling. The room will seat up to 450 wedding guests among walls that are cloth lined and laced with LED lighting.

The Fountains Ballroom offers a bride and groom to-be the luxury of working with an event coordinator to plan all the details of the wedding. The facility offers a variety of packages that are gauged on the amount of assistance the couple is looking for and the services needed. Some of the packages include all of the services to make the day as special as it can be, including a DJ, photographer, floral service and more.

Package times range from the Silver Package, which allows for an eight-hour building rental and an a la carte bar service to the Diamond Package, which allows for a 13-hour building rental and an unlimited bar package. Each package includes a basic table set up of linens, china and chiavari chairs.

Although a couple has a list of wedding packages to choose from at the Fountains Ballroom, they can also customize services to suit their needs. For example, the packages include services for up to 250 guests. More guests can attend by customizing their plan with an event coordinator. The number of hours for venue rental, the hours with a wedding coordinator and the design upgrades vary in each package. Pricing estimates for customizable services can be inquired about on the Fountains Ballroom website.

There is much for a bride and groom to take advantage of at the Fountains Ballroom. Some additional perks to consider include:

• Bridal suite
  • Groom's suite
  • Game room featuring a pool table and poker table

Your Day, Your Vision, Your Way

The Fountains Ballroom & Vineyard is a unique wedding that is designed as a blank canvas for you to create the wedding of your dreams. We offer a variety of services including, coordination, design & floral, photography & DJ, and more. Check out our Fountains West location in Omaha.

Ballroom, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

51496 230th Street, Glenwood, IA (712) 526-2426

Best Experiance EVER!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

Our experience with The Fountains was AWESOME! I seriously can not say enough about how well the planning process and wedding day went for us. We visited both the West and Glenwood locations, and the Glenwood location was definitely a stand out among all the venues we visited.... Read More The outside ceremony area is beautiful, and the "prep rooms" are an excellent addition, especially since my husband did not want to see me the day of our wedding. One of the best parts about either locations is that they are a turn-key venue. Basically, we just had to walk in on our wedding day (after 4 planning meetings) have the wedding and reception and be out on time! Another perk is that a wedding planner is a part of the package. Blaine was literally the best part! She handled our flowers (which were perfect), our centerpieces (also perfect), and everything about our ceremony (definitely perfect). Everything went off without a hitch, and it was all because of her! So many people commented on how beautiful our centerpieces were and how incredible our bouquets were, and it was all Blaine! I just had to send her a few pictures of what I liked or even just explain what I pictured in my head at one of our meetings, and she ran with it. The other excellent part was our DJ Brandon. He made sure that everything about our reception was perfect. He entertained our guests, played excellent music, and was just a pleasure to work with. Again, I can just not say enough about what an excellent experience we had with The Fountains. If I could do it again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Fountains West

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Amanda

We had our wedding and reception at The Fountains West on 7/18/14. Everything was perfect. We worked with Blaine and Rena who made sure the ceremony went smoothly. Q was our DJ and he kept the night moving and made sure everyone was happy and that we got what we wanted. Abbie... Read More was our photographer and was so good at capturing every important moment. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure we had drinks, remove grass stains after photos, make guests feel welcome, etc. I would recommend Fountains West to anyone.

The Place Where Your Dreams Do Come True :)

Reviewed on 7/01/2014

If you are looking for a stress free wedding day where your dream wedding becomes reality, then Fountains Ballroom is the place for you!! The location is absolutely amazing, it has the most beautiful scenery within the great plains along with the best staff behind it! There are... Read More 5 catering options from the metro area, along with photographer, dj, event planner and more to choose from! Rena is on for the challenge of making your dreams reality with her decorating skills and beautiful floral arraignments. She was truly a joy to create our wedding with! Abbie, the photographer was sure to capture every special moment and more on our big day! She worked really well at getting every picture that we wanted and more! The pictures are amazing and I can't wait for our photo album! And Brandon, our dj, is still being talked about 2 weeks later! Our guest LOVED him! He played great music and kept the party going! These people are truly special and really love their job, making your day an absolutely amazing experience. I couldn't imagine our special day anywhere else with anybody else. Thank you fountains ballroom for a day we will never forget :)

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Rachelle K

I had the most amazing experience at The Fountains Ballroom. Blaine andBethany did an amazing job and made all my wedding dreams come true. I was completely stress free come my wedding day knowing how organized everything was. I would highly recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Kayla A

I had my wedding at The Fountains Ballroom last June and everything was perfect! I chose this venue because it was all inclusive; they offer a photographer, DJ, floral, decor, and more wrapped into a package you choose. This really took a lot of weight off my shoulders while... Read More planning my wedding. Blaine was very personable and made sure I was happy with all my decisions. The place is so spacious and beautiful as soon as I toured it I knew it was where I wanted to get married. On the day of my wedding everything went as planned. My bouquet was gorgeous as were my bridesmaid's flowers. The rooms used to get ready in were spacious and nicely decorated for those getting-ready photos! We had a great time and would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Ashlee J

We had our wedding at the Fountains Ballroom on September 16th. It was such a beautiful day (that went by way to fast) and we are still so happy about how everything turned out! Our day couldn’t have been more perfect. The staff was so helpful from the very beginning. Blaine... Read More helped our families to plan the perfect wedding since we had no clue even where to begin! We asked a TON of questions and the staff was always very responsive and helpful. The day before the wedding Bethany/Blaine allowed us to come in to drop off decorations and Bethany provided her expertise with what else we should pick up last minute for the final touches. We had a bit of a scare when the company we were going through for some rental pieces fell through and the Fountains Team was quick to provide help to ensure we had everything we needed. When we arrived at the fountains on the wedding day they had all the decorations completely set up and everything ran so smoothly throughout the entire day! We had two photographers Tammy and Hector and they captured some amazing moments and we are SOOO very thankful for all the pictures they took! I LOVE photos and I was so excited to see how amazing they turned out (the only thing we didn’t get to capture is the groom with each of his groomsman/ushers which I didn’t know till I got the photos back). Overall we were very impressed!!! Also Our DJ, Brandon, was able to keep the crowd engaged and dancing the entire night and he made sure we always had what we needed (drinks, cake, etc.) I had so many guests come up to me stating how gorgeous the entire wedding was and how our wedding was the most fun wedding they have ever been too! I would absolutely recommend to the Fountains Ballroom to anyone as they were able to give us the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Tricia G

We got married here in September 2016. It was amazing! In addition to the venue being so beautiful the staff was great too! I chose this venue because they included so many vendors with their packages. They will handle all your flowers, centerpieces, table linens and... Read More settings, DJ, Bar staff, and Photographer. They also recommended the caterers, cake makers and officiants to us. It made it so easy for us! They are very flexible and easy going and will accommodate to your needs all day. On the day of the wedding all the vendors have all worked with each other many times so everything went so smoothly! I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married. I got so many compliments on our wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Stephanie C

I had my wedding at The Fountains Ballroom on September 17th and I have to say I am still beaming with happiness about how it all turned out. From the very beginning Blaine and Katie were extremely helpful about helping me figure out the logistics of everything and were very... Read More transparent about cost and how the planning would go moving forward. They kept my mind at ease by answering all of my questions in a timely manner, listening to my millions of requests, and offering their expertise throughout the process. The entire staff at The Fountains Ballroom made my wedding day experience wonderful! I really didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day which was such a relief. Everything was decorated even better than I imagined and all of the events throughout the night went off without a hitch. The DJ kept the crowd engaged, the photographer captured some truly amazing moments, and Katie (the wedding day coordinator) was there for me through everything throughout the day. I still can't get over how beautiful everything was. The location itself is beautiful, and combined with the talents at Memrical design studio, makes for a truly stunning day. I had so many guests come up to me and say that this was the most gorgeous wedding they had been to. I would absolutely recommend The Fountains Ballroom to anyone getting married and hoping for an outdoor/indoor wedding. My family all lives out of town and they truly made the whole process seamless for me. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shelby S

I had my wedding at the Fountains Ballroom on September 9th! I couldn't have asked for a better day! It was a beautiful morning, but then started raining about picture time and ceremony time. We ended up having the ceremony inside after deciding not to wait an hour for the rain... Read More to stop! Katie was awesome to work with on my big day! Blaine was great help during the whole planning process & made planning my wedding a breeze! I am so thankful for their skills and determination for making our day beautiful! There were a few hick ups during the planning process but that it to be expected, only wish they would have told us all the details of the package we were purchasing, the package only came with 250 chairs (that the guest sit in) which means you will have to pay extra $$ for each seat inside & out! The photography situation isn't the greatest & needs to be looked at on their side to ensure you know what you're getting instead of coming down to the last month before your wedding & saying hey, you need to upgrade for what you want...when in reality you thought you were getting what you wanted until then! I loved Tammy & her love for photography, we were just a little frustrated with how things went! Just make sure you're asking A LOT of questions during the whole process! We also had a hick up with the DJ, we were forced to get a replacement (suggested by them) because they had a scheduling conflict with the other one. Loved my DJ - Joel! Played all the right music & listened to all my concerns before the day of! THANK YOU! I had Hy-Vee cater my wedding & couldn't have asked for better service. The food was great & the clean up process was un noticed! (Which was a good thing because they weren't in the way of our guests & photo's!) Thank you Josh Benson & Joiah Banfield (Madison Ave - CB) This place is gorgeous & doesn't take much to create what you want it to be! I loved the rooms to get ready in & loved how the whole place was ours for the day! Thank you to everyone who helped out that day! My family will forever remember this day! I also suggest reminding your guests to take LOTS of pictures because we kind of forgot to take some closer family pictures outside of the photographer & regret it! Just enjoy your day here, you wouldn't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danielle D

My wedding happened at The Fountains Ballroom location in Iowa on October 8, 2016. From the very beginning, my experience with the facility and staff was amazing. Blaine and Bethany were so accommodating throughout our entire planning process. They got to know me and the style I... Read More wanted for my wedding very well and executed my theme well. The day before my wedding, my rose petals that I ordered from an outside floral shop didn't show up and I was devastated. I contacted Blaine to figure out a solution, and The Fountains Ballroom delivered by having rose petals for the day of my wedding. When my make-up artist spilled make-up all over the train of my dress, Bethany knew exactly how to get the stain out and did in a matter of minutes. I honestly don't know what I would have done if I had my wedding at any other venue. The venue is beautiful, and the staff exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Megan K

I can't express how amazing my experience was with the Fountains Ballroom! We got married on April 23rd of this year, and Blaine and her team went above and beyond to make our day everything we wanted and more! It was so contvinent going through them for everything from our DJ... Read More and elaborate decor to our beautiful flowers and lighting. They made not only the whole process easy and stress free but our day went off without a hitch. By the time it was all done, the whole staff felt like family! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amanda B

The Fountains Ballroom was nothing short of a dream come true for my husband and I. We did things a little backwards and picked out the venue before we were actually engaged because we were on a crunched timeline (less than 3 months). Blaine was a miracle worker and helped us... Read More settle on a date and timeline to make things as smooth as possible as we were simultaneously planning a move to Germany, less than a month after the wedding. We were living in Virginia during the whole planning process and never even saw the venue until 3 days before the wedding. But Blaine and Katie brought my Pinterest vision to life and it was more than we ever could have hoped for! We did 2 skype dates and Blaine was very responsive to my calls/texts. They were also eager to bring our dream of having our pups in the wedding come to life! The day of was seamless, with the help of Katie (our day of coordinator), Tammy (our photographer), and Brandon (our DJ). Tammy was a pup lover and captured the most precious moments with our babies and I am beyond excited to see our pictures! She also helped keep on schedule so we could keep with tradition and not do a first reveal. Given that everything else about the wedding/planning process was not traditional, this piece was particularly important to us. Thank you, Tammy! Brandon was also a pleasure to work with and has a true passion for music and keeping the dance floor hoppin! We were unsure of a lot of songs we wanted for the ceremony, but he provided great suggestions and made it a mix of modern and traditional. He was also much more than a DJ, ensuring the bridal party had full glasses throughout the night and delivering cake to the guests. Thanks Brandon! As I said before, things could not have gone better. October 23, 2016 is one day we will cherish for forever and a large part is due to the great teamwork and passion of The Fountains Ballroom staff!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Brooke R

My husband and I were married on Aug. 6th 2016. We had our ceremony at a church in Omaha and the reception at The Fountains Ballroom in Glenwood. Memrical did all of our floral and design, even the floral for the ceremony at the church! Blaine is so passionate about helping... Read More brides figure out exactly what it is they want to see on their special wedding day and I was so thankful I had her to consult with! Brandon was our DJ and I can't say enough wonderful things about him. We had so many compliments on our DJ, I believe he is the very best there is!! Bethany was there on the day of to make sure everything was good to go and also offered to help in anyway she could!! If you are looking for a beautiful venue and a great all around service, I would highly recommend The Fountains in Glenwood!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Charlie R

We got married at The Fountains Ballroom on June 23. Everything was absolutely beautiful! Guests were raving about the decorations and all the small details. Blaine was awesome to work with as well.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Catie R

I got married at the Fountains in Glenwood back in July and it was absolutely wonderful. Blaine was so helpful during our entire planning process and the day of the wedding. She even went out and bought cards for the groomsmen to play poker. Not only did she easy my nerves as a... Read More bride, but her staff also made everything so simple! Brandon our DJ was fantastic and even served as a personal bartender to the wedding party. Our wedding photographer, Tammy, was also wonderful and her pictures were absolutely stunning and also made sure to get us family pictures (just 2 weeks after the wedding) due to a family emergency. Every step of the process was enjoyable and stress free due to Blaine and her staff! I could not have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kayla M

I had my wedding at the Fountains on June 11. From the beginning everybody was really nice and extremely helpful. About 6 months before my wedding I found out I was pregnant. The morning of my wedding I ended up in the hospital with kidney stones!! I told everyone in the wedding... Read More party to go to the Fountains and continue to get ready as planned and I would hopefully be there as soon as I could. I was planning on having my wedding outside but the nurse informed me that this was not a good idea due to the heat on that day. I had my mother-in-law inform the Fountains and they reset the inside to accommodate this with no problem!! I finally arrived at the Fountains at 1:30pm (I was supposed to arrive at 9 for hair and make up). Everything looked perfect!! They made sure the wedding party stayed on time and had already had them rehearsing!! I quickly had my hair and make up done, my wonderful photographer Tammy arrived and we got through all of the pictures I wanted with time to spare!! My day went off without a hitch (minus being in the hospital) and I owe that all to the Fountains and their wonderful staff!! It truly would not have been possible without all of you!! I know this is long but I need to mention DJ Q. He was the best DJ and kept the dance floor full all night long!! The one thing everybody has commented on about my wedding was how awesome the DJ was!! Thank you for making my reception the giant dance party I wanted it to be!!!.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Makael L

The Fountains Ballroom was a dream come true! My husband and I got married there on June 24th and it was the perfect day, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Blaine was our wedding coordinator and she went above and beyond to exceed our expectations! You won't be... Read More dissappointed if you get married here!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Megan S

Everything exceeded our expectations. We received so many compliments from all over our guests. The best thing was we didn't have to worry about all of the details because they took care of it all. Blaine and Katie were amazing to work with. We loved having Justin take our... Read More photos. Joel did an amazing job as the DJ keeping everything going. I don't think the dance floor was ever empty! Thank you

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Melissa H

We were married at The Fountains Ballroom in Glenwood, Iowa on 4/30/16. When we began the wedding planning process, we sought out a few vendors via telephone and e-mail. We visited both locations, but fell absolutely IN LOVE with the Glenwood location as it had breathtaking... Read More views and gave us the “middle of nowhere” atmosphere we were looking for. The other deciding factor for us was the customer service we received at our initial meeting. We did not feel pressured to book our date and did not feel that The Fountains was trying to sell anything to us. I do not believe there was ever a moment of stress when it came to the whole wedding planning process. The Fountains provides a wedding planner as part of their package, and you can choose how involved you want to be in the process. Blaine Muhle was our wedding planner and was so friendly and patient with ANY changes we made. We met three times prior to the wedding date to discuss all of the details leading up to our wedding day. When it comes to design and planning, Blaine definitely knows what she is doing. My bouquet and my bridesmaids’ bouquets were absolutely BEAUTIFUL. They were exactly what I imagined from the beginning design meeting where I showed Blaine what I pictures (from Pinterest!). As for the DJ, we met with Brandon once prior to the wedding to discuss order of events, our music, and our preferences. He did a phenomenal job of coordinating the events, keeping us on track, and entertaining our family and friends. We received so many compliments regarding the music played and how upbeat the reception remained ALL night. Between the wedding ceremony and the reception, Brandon also helped coordinate the family pictures and keep our guests entertained while we finished those. He brought the wedding party beverages during the whole process and really made us feel relaxed. NOT ONCE did we look at a clock/watch or worry about what we were supposed to be doing next. One thing that we did not plan on was the weather. Unfortunately, it rained on our wedding day, not allowing us to hold our ceremony outside. Our wedding was scheduled to start at 5:30 PM and although we had hoped for a break in the clouds for the ceremony, that did not happen. The day-of coordinator remained in communication with me through the morning, discussing the options if the ceremony was to be moved inside. They allowed us to wait until 3:45-4 PM to make the final decision to move the ceremony indoors. Within the hour, they transformed the reception set-up to a ceremony set-up, adding pillars and moving some of the decorations/flowers to create the ceremony site. Something that could have caused a “melt-down” was handled so well by the staff at The Fountains, and even though we were disappointed that the ceremony would not be outdoors, the inside of the venue still created a beautiful scene for us! Overall, we had an amazing experience with The Fountains and their staff. If we could re-do the day, we would not change anything about it! (Except maybe the weather!)

Reviewed on 9/10/2016

Everything on our special day went extremely smooth and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception without much hassle. Blaine, our wedding planner did an amazing job and my wife was SO pleased at all the work she did for... Read More us. I can only keep it short and sweet for the good stuff because there really is barely anything to knock about the establishment. I do, however, want to caution anyone who cares about the music at the reception to be very careful and perhaps bring in an outside DJ. Not only was he obnoxious to myself and the bride, but to some of our guests as well. We also provided him a list of several (and I do mean several) bands and songs to form some sort of playlist from weeks in advance, and those requests (by email and text) were completely ignored. Instead, he played a playlist that he apparently plays at most weddings, consisting of songs he enjoyed dancing too (and he would). My now brother in law actually attended a wedding here 2 weeks prior and said this was nearly identical to the playlist he heard then. We repeatedly asked him to play some of the songs we provided to which he ignored throughout the night. Two things come up when we talk about our wedding with friends and family: the first is how perfect everything was. the second: except the DJ- "where did you find him?". I also feel obligated to mention that he did not have the song available that was requested for the groom/mother of the groom dance- which I found out on the dance floor, hand in hand with my mother. All in all this is not a matter of musical taste. I suppose my best example is this: the first song played when we sat down to have dinner at the reception was "Mmmbop" by Hansen. Overall, the fountains is a great establishment. I can only hope anyone elses wedding here doesnt suffer the same afterthought of such an important part of the reception.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Emily S

My husband and I were married in October 2015 at a Catholic Church but we had the reception at the Fountains Ballroom in Glenwood. The entire day went perfectly! Our decorations were perfect, the reception was VERY organized (which was one of my top priorities-I HATE chaotic... Read More receptions) and the staff was on the ball with everything behind the scenes. We STILL have people tell us it was the most fun reception they've ever been to!! One of our family friends called the Fountains "the Taj Mahal in the middle of a corn field." It is one of the most beautiful venues in this area and I will recommend it to anyone who is looking for venues!! Also, Tammy Muecke was our photographer and we absolutely loved her!! She took gorgeous photos of our wedding and reception and handled our drunk wedding party very well, bless her heart!! And Katy's Catering (from Glenwood) served the most phenomenal food!! We still have people tell us how amazing the food was at our wedding. Highly recommend her!! Our DJ was Q and he was seriously one of the best DJs I have seen at a wedding and I'm not just saying that. I told him I did not want any dull moments with people waiting around and trust me, there was never a dull moment. From the time we walked in things we're rolling, dinner was going, music playing, and he released tables for dinner by playing a trivia game...so clever!! Highly recommend Q!! I am so happy with the Fountains and will recommend it to anyone that asks!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Donna M

My daughter and I toured The Fountains Ballroom the summer of 2014, before she was even engaged. Once we saw the Fountains, we never looked at any other venues. We knew that this was the pace where we wanted Stacia and Zach’s wedding! Stacia and Zach were out of state at... Read More college until 5 weeks before the wedding. So as the mother-of-the-bride, I ended up coordinating a lot of the details with Blaine, the Fountains event coordinator Every question, concern or “we just need an opinion” comment that we sent Blaine’s way via email, was cheerfully and promptly answered. Stacia showed Blaine and her assistant, Katie, Pinterest pictures of the design look and floral arrangements she wanted at the wedding and they just got it! They had lots of design items for us to choose from and work with from heir Memrical Design Studio. But they were also fine with us supplying some of our own design items—like Zach’s grandmas green-tinted Mason jars and Stacia’s wrought iron bird cages. The wedding décor and floral was really personalized and The Fountains venue was transformed into Stacia and Zach’s beautiful June 10, wedding of their dreams. Brandon Stockton was our DJ and really was much more than a DJ! He was also the MC at the dinner. And because he works so many wedding at the Fountains Ballroom, Brandon just helped with the flow of events all evening. He was really about minimizing the wasted time so he could maximize the party and dance time. Stacia’s older sister, who lives in Seattle and has attended many weddings, said that Brandon was the BEST DJ at any wedding she’s ever attended in her life! He packed the dance floor and made the dance so much fun. Stacia and Zach’s friends and guests gave Brandon rave reviews. Tammy Muecke was the photographer for both Stacia and Zach’s engagement pictures and for the wedding. The engagement pictures turned out great and we used two of our favorite pictures for the Save the Date cards. The day of the wedding was warmer temperatures than we had hoped for – upper 90s. But Tammy had a game plan for the entire day and kept us all inside for pictures until she could move the wedding party outside when there was more shade and cloud cover. We just saw all the wedding pictures and they’re amazing! Tammy did a wonderful job and we are thrilled with the pictures that will forever preserve this day for Stacia, Zach, and four families. Katy, from Katy’s Catering in Glenwood, Iowa, did an amazing job with preparing and serving our dinner. It was some of the best food I’ve ever had at a wedding and we heard many positive comments from our guests about the delicious meal. In summary, we love the entire experience with hosting our daughter’s wedding at The Fountains Ballroom. What could they do to improve our experience there? Nothing. Everything was perfect in every way for Stacia and Zach’s beautiful, magical wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Zach V

I absolutely loved having our wedding at the Fountains Ballroom! The venue was gorgeous, the staff was so helpful, and it was so easy to have all of our wedding needs met in one place. Our wedding planner was Blaine Muhle and our day-of coordinator was Katie Ristow. The... Read More entire planning process was insanely easy! Throughout my engagement, many of my friends were also planning their own weddings. Watching them search for vendors and work with so many different companies made me so thankful to have all my needs met in one place. I often felt like there was something else I should be planning for the wedding, but everything was done already! Our wedding planners looked at my Pinterest boards so they could capture the style of décor and flowers I liked and were easily able to create a look I loved. Brandon Stockton was our DJ. He was so awesome! He made the night so much fun! I’ve been to seven weddings so far this year (three more to go!) and I have to brag that our dance was the best one I’ve been to! He packed the dance floor and had us out there until 11:30. He also did a great job during the ceremony. The music flowed so smoothly and he helped us time out my processional song perfectly. I was really amazed by how much more Brandon did than just the music. He was there to pour drinks for my wedding party and make sure our plates were in the right spot by the buffet so that there wasn’t a minute of wasted party time. Tammy Muecke took our engagement and wedding photos and did a wonderful job! We had very hot weather on my wedding day (upper nineties!) but Tammy handled it like a champ. She took many of our photos inside so that we wouldn’t melt. This worried me at first since I really love outdoor pictures, but they turned out great! When the lighting and heat cooperated, Tammy took us outside and snapped some beautiful photos that will definitely be hanging on my wall! I’m so thankful that we had Tammy to capture all the special moments of our day. I would definitely recommend the Fountains Ballroom! Leading up to our engagement, I always thought I would need at least a year to plan my wedding. I was wrong. The Fountains made it so incredibly stress-free and easy, they could have pulled this off in no time at all! But even though they’re so efficient, don’t wait too long to book the Fountains; their dates fill up fast!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Luke O

My husband and I were married at The Fountains Ballroom in Glenwood last September. It was the perfect day. Everyone one of their staff was extremely helpful leading up to the event with planning and organization, and they were very flexible that weekend of the ceremony,... Read More allowing us to come in early to set up. I would definitely recommend The Fountains to anyone looking for a great venue that does almost all of the work!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Brittany B

I would like to start with saying that the services provided to us by our coordinator Rena where excellent. She made sure our decorations where great and that all planned activities happened as planned. Unfortunately the photography provided by Fountains was very poorly... Read More managed. To elaborate on this, there is a list of photos Fountains develops to ensure that key moments get captured. Our photographer missed about half of these. Even something as basic as the Bride and her Mother was not photographed. After much back and forth Fountains final response was extensive editing and additional photos where provided to us and no further compensation is owed. Well, if more than average editing is needed I think that shows the photos were not that well done, additional photos of moments that are irrelevant do not do much to fix the issue. It is very unfortunate that Fountains has such a high rating on many wedding sites such as Knot.com but in our experience has done very little to stand behind their reputation.