The Four Columns

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

3711 Westbank Expy, Harvey, LA

Budget wedding

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 LINDSAY A

I loved my wedding. Denise really took care of us and we received a lot for our money

A Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 6/25/2014

My wedding was amazing. We had our ceremony and reception here and the organization that The Four Columns has couldn't be better. They have been doing this for years and they truly are experts at setting up events and running events, they know exactly what will and what will not work with any look you are trying to accomplish. The hall was beautiful and the lighting and feel of the place was very intimate. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We had a personal server who catered to us as well as a coordinator who kept everything flowing. The food was fresh, hot, and tasted great. The price included everything except for any additional decorations I wanted and my DJ and Photographer which was very convenient and made planning less stressful. I enjoyed every minute of my wedding and I wouldn't have changed a thing about it. This is a place I would recommend to anyone.

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 Samantha S

I knew from the beginning that I wanted The Four Columns as my venue, but they exceeded my expectations. I was in awe of how well prepared they were for each aspect of my wedding. The price of the venue and everything that is included just couldn't be beat. They have been doing this for a long time and proves that they know all the ropes. I highly recommend this venue!

AMAZING!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Eriqca B

Loved everything about this place. Price is reasonable. I paid $7450 for 150 people and the bride and groom, parents of the bride and groom, the wedding officiant, the DJ or musician, the photographers, and kids under 5 years of age don't count. I had the wedding there and the reception. Everything was GORGEOUS. The place does look a bit drab when an event isn't taking place but they know how to have the place right for your event! The lighting, chandeliers, ambiance, cake tables, and the food was breathtaking! This place was stunning and the staff were so helpful and kind. Just the type of people you want to have organizing your function. I loved it and I would recommend it to everyone getting married in New Orleans.

Reasonably priced wedding venue

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Xenia G

Very budget friendly and reasonably price for everything that is offered in the reception package. However, my now husband and I wanted to change things up a little bit to make the reception space fun and modern and reflect us as z couple.. since all couples are different. The staff at The Four Columns was not very open to change and was very stubborn about their way of doing things, as they informed us that they had been open and "doing weddings for 37 years". We hired an outside planner to help up spruce the place up but they still were behind us every step of the way very reluctant to let us change anything. In the end I actually enjoyed my wedding and the service was absolutely FANTASTIC. My guests also loved the open bar.

Great service!

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 Elvina C

Amazing crew!

Mrs. Scott

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Marelda W

The Four Colums was excellent!!! The food was good and plentyful, drinks good. They provide the chair cover and tieback in the color of your choice, the wedding cake, groom cake, and colored uplighting which made the ballroom even more beautiful. The coordinator was professional and really made the evening go smoothly. This was a dream come true for me, my goom and our family.

Truly Tried and True

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Patrice R

I've used this reception hall for many diffent occasions and have been to several weddings hosted at this site. I have never been disapointed with the service or the food. For my own wedding, everything was beautiful. The staff was very accomodating and the food was delicious and plentiful!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 6/09/2012 Renelle F

We had our wedding reception at The Four Columns and the service was outstanding. We worked with Trudy throughout our wedding planning process and she went above and beyond for us. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious, and the price was perfect. Our reception was absolutely beautiful. This venue was perfect!!

My reception venue

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Shari R

Great food and good service for a decent price.

Lake Park Chapel

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Lisa C

Living out of town, I had trouble finding a church. Lake Park Chapel in Belle Chasse was kind enough to allow us to use their facility at no charge, but we made a nice donation to them. It had a 55 foot long aisle and after waiting all these years, I wanted a long walk!

TO The Four Columns