The Garden Room

Restaurant

215 W Dickson St., Fayetteville, AR

Ceremony & Reception

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Rani A

We had our ceremony & reception here and loved it. It's an absolutely beautiful setting on Dickson Street, so it's great for out of town guests to experience. You also get an event planner included with the venue which helped tremendously. My one complaint was they didn't allow outside catering, but their food was delicious so as long as you know that ahead of time. They do allow outside desserts/cakes, though. I found the price reasonable for everything we got. Some people complain about "hidden costs" - it is true that there are additional expenses beyond the base rental fee - for example, $50 for the bridal suite, $50 or $100, something like that for decorating time. However, all of those expenses are listed on their website so I added them up ahead of time so there were no surprises. The price I listed included the venue, food, and alcohol for ~105 people. Eden and Julie are both GREAT to work with, and our evening looked magical here - even with the off-and-on rain.

AWESOME LOCATION!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Randi R

The Garden Room was so perfect for my wedding!! Great location, super nice staff, and beautiful scenery

Great venue

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Rose C

The Garden Room was a beautiful venue for our wedding. It was perfect for a fall outdoor wedding ceremony with an indoor reception. It staff was very friendly and helpful.

Very nice and affordable

Reviewed on 1/05/2013 Courtney C

We got married and had our reception here. Julie, the owner, was great! She is very helpful and very organized. They took care of just about everything! The venue was beautiful, the staff was great and the food was delicious! I would highly recommend getting married and/or having your reception here.

Beautiful spot for a wedding

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Danielle J

Our wedding was perfect here! Great for an outdoor or indoor wedding! The staff was so helpful!

Garden Wedding

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Heather C

I wanted a beautiful garden wedding. I needed a place that was cozy, full of greenery and a little whimsical. The Garden room filled that need perfectly. It looks small but will hold a bunch of people comfortably. There is even parking available in the front of the building for close friends,and family. The price is great, especially if you want your wedding on a weekday. The room rental includes use of both the indoor and outdoor space. This is really wonderful since it alleviates the worry of "what if the weather is bad?" because they can set the wedding up inside if necessary. Also, the prices are set up so that you can pick and choose what you would like to have in order to keep to your budget. There are also many complimentary items available such as paper lanterns and the music system. Julie, the owner, is wonderful! She is so sweet, and is great at helping fulfill your wedding visions. She was very accommodating, and even has a ton of decorations that can be used for no extra charge. I am sensitive to cigarette smoke and wanted to be able to make sure that no one smoked where the ceremony was. Julie placed no smoking signs at the entrances and exits for me. Julie and her staff set up the food, drinks, and cake for our reception in a tasteful way. They also kept everything replenished. I will warn that the lighting is slightly dim in the indoor space, so make sure your photographer is prepared with the right equipment. Overall we loved how we were treated by Julie, and the beautiful set up of the Garden Room!

Perfect vintage location

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Luka W

The Garden Room is the perfect place if you want an indoor and outdoor wedding. The outside has beautiful with ivy and lanterns and the inside is perfect for the food and tables. Ideal for that low key, vintage wedding that needs hardly any decorating because it's beautiful in itself. The only downfall is that I had a couple of guests tell me that the staff was pushy with them (ex taking their plates before they were done) or kicking them out for having any type of alcohol besides the beer and wine.

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Bryttani J

Beautiful venue, they're very busy though. They are very willing to work with you to make sure the place is decorated and set up how you want it. The food was good! Overall this venue was moderately priced for how beautiful it was and especially compared to surround reception venues.

Perfect Venue for Us!

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Devin

As soon as I viewed this venue, I was sure it was perfect for my husband and I, neither of us really wanted a traditional ceremony in a church but we still wanted something pretty, this was perfect and made our wedding even more beautiful. The staff was very helpful and quick to respond to any questions I had. If you go to view the venue, I would suggest asking if it is possible to look at it on a day it is set up for a wedding, it really helped me visualize my own wedding!

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Courtney T

The venue is breathtakingly beautiful! There is no need for decoration but adding some just amps up the beauty. One of the best, by far, in Northwest Arkansas if you want great wedding photos. Be warned. The management at the place will make you change your mind about renting them. They are terrible at communicating at all until a week before the wedding and then start handing out threats. The coordinator I worked with actually quit right in the middle of my wedding and walked out. She didn't tell the other staff to leave when they were supposed to so I got overcharged on my bill without a refund. Rent this place only if you can ignore details and are okay with dealing with rude, uncooperative people!

Send Email