The Gardens At Kennesaw Mountain

Marietta, GA

Naturally Elegant.

Thank you for your interest in the The Gardens at Kennesaw Mountain - North Atlanta's premier wedding and events facility. Nestled on four idyllic acres at the foot of historic Kennesaw Mountain, The Gardens is a unique and private venue perfect for any occasion.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1127 White Circle NW, Marietta, GA (770) 396-5361

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Maria S

What an amazing venue and group of staff!! We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding! They were very accommodating and there for all of our needs. I appreciate how Deric and Kat were both really down to earth and I never felt pressured by them. They made the... Read More whole experience truly a blessing. The day went smoothly. The staff was very friendly. The gardens were beautiful. The whole process was very easy! I would highly recommend this place... Not to mention the food was amazing!!!! All of my guests commented on how great the good was! It is all fresh local organic food! Can't beat that!! I definitely would have more events there!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Helen G

Deric and his team are AMAZING! We maxed out capacity with our guest list and the whole team rose to the challenge. Our planning meetings ahead of time were so organized and efficient, so our wedding was gorgeous and I didn't worry about a single thing the day of. Deric and his... Read More team took care of everything (so much so, my bridesmaids now affectionately refer to him as Prince Deric). The grounds and buildings are gorgeous and the food was wonderful! I had the perfect wedding day thanks to The Gardens at Kennesaw Mountain. I literally do not have enough wonderful things to say. Thank you for a perfect day.

A true hidden gem!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Jessica H

We just recently had our wedding at the Gardens at Kennesaw Mountain and wow, it was amazing! From the very first step of planning to the final product, they made it super easy and fun. Deric was a wonderful help and brought my vision to reality. Kat was very helpful on the day... Read More and ensured that everything ran smoothly. Everyone at the Gardens at Kennesaw Mountain was very responsive to my needs and answered my questions quickly. The food was delicious and our guests raved! This place is a hidden gem!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Courtney P

It was so easy and stress-free working with the Gardens and staff! Everything went perfect and the food was great!

The fall wedding of our dreams

Reviewed on 12/02/2012 ROBYN B

This venue is ideal for an outdoor wedding. My husband and I chose this venue for its scenery and all of the things it's includes. The price was absolutely appropriate and the staff was amazing and remembers your name. It has to be checked out for any couple who wants their day... Read More to go perfectly. I recommend Laura freeman. Without her our wedding would have been in shams.

Pleasant Professionalism

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Frederica M

Spacious grounds, helpful staff, delicious food. The coordinators provide great correspondence and follow-up. They have great menu, budget and ceremony site options.

Great venue!

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Amanda E

Great venue and Laura was amazing throughout the whole process!