The Gardens of Cranesbury View

Serving San Antonio, TX

Book Your Wedding with The Gardens of Cranesbury View

A BALLROOM IN SERVING SAN ANTONIO, TX

The Gardens of Cranesbury View in San Antonio, Texas, offers both indoor and outdoor wedding venues. The site features European architecture and designs, being ideal for both traditional and whimsical outdoor weddings. The Old English-style chapel and domed gazebo are among the unique features available on property.

Outdoor Venues. The Gardens of Cranesbury View offers 32 acres of lawns and gardens. The property features Italian-style sculptured gardens and water fountains. The sprawling rose gardens and manicured lawns provide a beautiful backdrop for wedding photos, while the open-air gazebo is perfect for the ceremony. Space is available for over 500 guests in the courtyard and surrounding area.

Indoor Venues. The Reception House is a replica of an Old English-chapel that seats up to 300 guests. The venue features a balcony, chandelier lighting, arched doorways and hardwood floors. The Reception House is available for both ceremonies and receptions.

The Gardens of Cranesbury View offers a list of approved vendors to choose from. All glassware and tableware must be provided by the caterer, or bride and groom, while the venue provides tables, chairs and linens. Outside cake is allowed when purchased from an approved vendor, and a cake table is provided. Alcohol is not available through the Gardens of Cranesbury View but is allowed when served by a licensed bartender.

A bridal suite, groom's dressing area, parking, setup and cleanup are included in the reservation fees. The bride and groom, or a designated person, should gather all sentimental items, such as cake toppers and bouquets, before the end of the event. Items that remain on the premises after the event may be lost or discarded.

The venues can be decorated, but all decorations must be approved prior to the wedding. All floral arrangements must be purchased by an approved vendor, and the arrangements must be approved before the event. Early morning and evening reservations are available. Couples should contact the Gardens of Cranesbury View to choose a time for the event. Reservations include five hours for the event, plus setup and cleanup time. Additional time is available on a by-the-hour basis. The fee covers up to 300 guests. A by-the-person fee applies to all additional guests.

An event coordinator, prep kitchen and ceremony arch are provided. Lighting and sound systems are also provided. Amplified music is allowed both indoors and outdoors, but all music must end before 12 a.m. The site is wheelchair accessible, and smoking is allowed outdoors in designated areas. Confetti and other thrown items aren't allowed, but biodegradable items, such as fresh flower petals and sparklers are allowed.

The Gardens of Cranesbury View allows the couple to visit the site to plan the wedding. Other perks of choosing the venue include the following:

• Dramatic landscaping features, such as scrolled boxwoods
  • On-site vineyard

The Most Beautiful Wedding Venue!

The Gardens of Cranesbury View helps your wedding dreams to become an enchanting storybook reality filled with European ambiance and charm. Cranesbury is a captivating, welcoming environment for you and your guests. The beauty of God’s creation is truly evident among the gardens and hillsides.

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Park, Religious Setting, Vineyard

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

1470 S. Cranes Mill Road, Serving San Antonio, TX (830) 515-9231

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 AnaLisa H

I had the pleasure of working with Amy and her assistant for almost a year as we planned my dream wedding. I highly recommend using her as a wedding coordinator,as well as a florist. She did beautiful work with all of the flowers and takes such pride in making sure every detail... Read More is perfect. It also rained the entire day of my wedding and I have no idea what I would've done without having her making sure everything ran as smoothly as it possibly could. Thank you Amy for helping make my vision come to life!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Maria D

We feel in love with the venue the first time we saw it. It’s a beautiful place, so green, and spacious enough for plenty of guests. The staff was so sweet and answered all my questions. Our wedding was a great success and our guest loved the location. So happy we had our... Read More wedding here.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kayla J

Amy and her staff were impeccable. They were very good with communication, customer service and flexibility with appts. I would highly recommend this venue if you’re getting married. Amy definitely prides herself with the upkeep of her venue and it definitely shows. Our guests... Read More were very impressed with this venue as were my husband and I. It’s a bit pricey but definitely worth it if you’re looking to have the wedding of your dreams!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 sean

This is an amazing venue! Amy and her staff absolutely bend over backwards to ensure that every single detail of the rehearsal, wedding and reception are covered. We could not be more pleased with the way the wedding turned out and the treatment we received from the staff!... Read More Absolutely gorgeous location, the reception room will fit a HUGE wedding party and the facilities are clean, well taken care of and beautiful. Thank you Amy and your staff for making our son's special day a remarkable memory!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Brandi R

I attended two separate weddings at this venue and I fell in love. When my wife and I got engaged, this was a must for us. It's beautiful and amazing; from the gardens to the reception area, everything is gorgeous. Amy was just the icing on top as she made everything perfect. My... Read More wife, who is typically a little neurotic, did not worry about a thing. I always like to be in control of what's happening, and I had no worries about handing over all the responsibility over to Amy. She handled every issue we threw her way with ease and an admirable grace. Amy went consistently above and beyond to make our wedding the special day we dreamed of. She was always so excited to talk to us, to hear about our wedding plans, and to offer up suggestions when we were unsure. It's very clear she loves what she does and it shows in her work. From discreetly dealing with family issues, to making sure our fears were eased, she did beyond what we asked for. I loved everything about planning our wedding. Everyone we know complains about how hard it is planning a wedding, but with Amy's help I would gladly do it all again. Absolutely a fantastic celebration. Everything about our experience was perfect; from the scenery, to the schedule, and the crazy looking chickens.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 . .

The Gardens of Cranesbury view was everything we were looking for in a wedding venue. It was our first and last stop as we knew as soon as we spoke with Amy and saw the venue this was the place for us. The pictures are gorgeous from both our guest and our photographer. Amy and... Read More her staff did nothing but accommodate us and make our day special, which they did. I would highly recommend this venue for any event, but especially for a wedding. The guest enjoyed walking throughout the Garden. The food was amazing by the Garden's preferred vendors and the guest left very full and satisfied. Hurry up and book because this venue books fast! Thank you Amy & Sarah for making my wedding day perfect and so memorable!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Corey B

The Wedding of my dreams!! I went to the Bridal Extravaganza with hopes of finding a venue. I found several that I wanted to see, with The Gardens of Cranesbury at the top of my list. When I got home my 2 maid of honors and I went through each flyer. At the top of Amy's flyer I... Read More wrote "She has her stuff in order!" (with several stars and smiley faces) Amy was so calm at the Extravaganza; when other vendors are barking at you to come look at their booth; she was calming and pleasant. Amy's venue was the first venue my fiancé and I looked at. Amy gave me a tour of the facility and it was breathtaking. It was everything I had hoped for. She took me down the path that I would be walking with my father and I couldn't hold back the tears. It just felt right! We looked at 3 other venues, but none of them gave me the same feeling as I did at The Gardens of Cranesbury View. To top it all off, I used Amy as my venue, florist and coordinator. She made planning a wedding easy!! With the coordinator package she told me exactly what I needed to be doing and when, what outside vendors she recommended and took all the stress off of me. The flowers were gorgeous!! From the bouquets to the flower arrangements on the table and the gazebo, it was stunning and the pictures turned out beautiful. Many guests told me that I looked like a page right out of Alice in Wonderland. Amy and her staff comes highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Claire c

Amy, it was great knowing you were in our corner. Living so far away from the event was definitely not an advantage for me. You gave me the confidence to know that everything would be taken care of and thank you for that. Everything was absolutely beautiful. Even the weather... Read More cooperated. :-) I know my baby girl was well pleased. I can't wait for the pictures to be ready so I can another look. So much of the night was a blur for me. I asked Laura a couple days ago, "Who bustled you?" And she said, "Mama, Amy took care of that too." Thanks again

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Sandy G

When my son and his bride chose The Gardens of Cranesbury View for a late August wedding, the thing we worried most about was the 110 degree heat we might experience. Never in a million years did we expect to deal with Hurricane Harvey! From the beginning, Amy and her team made... Read More planning the wedding effortless. Both the bride and groom lived out of the area, so a lot of the planning was done long distance and finalized just a few days before the wedding. Amy's 20+ years of experience were invaluable! And when several other venues were forced to cancel their weddings August 26th because of the weather, Amy very calmly and very confidently assured us that everything would be perfect, and it was! Even when we decided early in the day to move the wedding up a hour to better accommodate our guests, she coordinated with all the vendors and provided seamless service! Having an indoor wedding at the venue wasn't their first choice, but everything was set up beautifully. When the ceremony was over, the ballroom instantly transformed from ceremony seating to the tables for the reception and party. Despite the fact that Harvey was blowing and going outside, you never knew it inside! Our families can't thank Amy enough for everything she and her team did that day. It was beautiful! And it was certainly memorable! And we were all blessed in the process!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Emily M

There were a lot of venues I liked, but I instantly fell in love with the Gardens of Cranesbury View when i saw the gazebo and the beautiful landscaping. There is a nice bridal suite in the house, but unfortunately not a great spot for the guys to lounge. Amy made the wedding... Read More planning process a breeze. All we had to do was pick the vendors and express what we wanted and Amy took care of everything! I think the biggest selling point was that we didn't have to set up a thing! There was no wedding on Friday so we were able to drop off all our decorations early and it was all set up for us how we had discussed. Then when it was all over Amy and her crew picked everything up and packed it in our cars. Amy is great at what she does, knows what works well and what doesn't work so well, and keeps things moving on a schedule. We are very happy with our experience.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Lauren P

We had our wedding here in June, and it was an absolute dream! Amy is incredibly detail oriented and client focused. One of the biggest factors why we chose this venue was because Amy was so on top of everything, and makes you feel like family from the first time you speak with... Read More her. Leading up to the wedding she was always there to lend advice, help me put together last minute details, and was just a calming friend to talk to. I can't say enough good things about my experience with her. Even after the wedding, Amy takes such good care of you and makes sure your first steps into married life are absolutely perfect. The venue is so beautiful and we have such amazing pictures! Thank you for everything Amy❤️💗❤️💗❤️ I can't recommend getting married here enough!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Melissa R

This venue was exactly what I was searching for when I envisioned having an outdoor ceremony. The elegant landscaping, gardens and that beautiful gazebo is simply breathtaking. The reception hall is phenomenal and the space allotted for the bride and her party to use prior... Read More to the ceremony is outstanding!!! Amy ( the planner/coordinator) is so warm, kind, professional and amazing. She made the entire planning process much easier than it would have been if we tackled it alone and the day of our wedding was absolutely stress-free for me. All I had to do was show up, get my hair and make up done, relax and have fun,cocktails and light snacks with my mother and bridal party before getting dressed. Everything started on time, the ceremony and reception went over flawlessly. All our guests still rave about our wedding and say it was the best wedding they ever attended. The venue was perfect, everything was beautiful and wonderfully coordinated and they really loved Amy our planner. Thank you so much Amy for such a memorable experience, I will certainly cherish our special day for the rest of my life. To anyone searching for a unique and extravagant venue packaged with a great planner, do yourself a favor and check out the Gardens of Cranesbury View. -Happily Married Melissa R. Brown

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Yazmin B

Amy and all of her crew were amazing!! The location is beautiful and very affordable! My wedding was unforgettable and because of Amy everything was perfect!

2017-04-13T13:40:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you. It really does mean the world to us! You are a wonderful couple, and were a pleasure to serve. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Matt I

My wife found The Gardens in a magazine and loved it from the start, and only fell more in love after seeing the venue in person and meeting with Amy the first time. We knew then and there that this was our venue and could not have made a better choice as far as I'm concerned.... Read More Amy stayed on top of everything from day one all the way through the day of the wedding. She made it clear what we had to do on our end and there was never any confusion (on a side note, not one of the other venues that we looked into would have provided someone to help us throughout the process on the level that Amy does, which was another amazing perk). She communicates wonderfully and made us incredibly proud to say that she made sure our wedding went on perfectly, and I couldn't have asked for a better day, I only wish it could have gone on longer! She deserves every bit of praise that she gets!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chris B

Amy and her team are amazing. They helped make sure our wedding day was everything we wanted and more. My husband and I looked at several venues in the San Antonio area but were instantly sold on this beautiful venue the moment we arrived to the property. Throughout the entire... Read More planning process Amy was so helpful and calm during what can become an overwhelming time. She made sure every detail of our wedding day was planned and exactly how we wanted. I couldn't have been happier with the entire process and our special day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016

Amy and her team could not have made our wedding day any more special! The venue was gorgeous, and Amy made sure every detail of our wedding was planned out and prepared so my wife and I could focus on enjoying the moment. Amy's network of vendors made coordination of the... Read More day's events very smooth and seamless. She truly cared about making our wedding as special as possible, and it showed. We'd highly recommend the Gardens to anybody looking for a beautiful central Texas wedding with a wonderful and accommodating staff!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Daniel H

I got married just a month ago and have been telling every person about this place! Amy and her staff are so amazing and will help out so much, its also such a beautiful venue. From the moment I drove up to the venue I was obsessed!! Everything about this place is PERFECT. I... Read More could not thank Amy enough for everything she did for us and how easy she made the wedding planning process. It is by far the best place in New Braunfels to get married. All of my family have talked about it for weeks, how amazing everything was, and how Amy and her staff did such a great job. I couldn't have asked for a better place and better people.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kimberly F

Very beautiful venue. It made my pictures look absolutely amazing. Amy made sure that everything for the reception ran smoothly. Doesn't coordinate anything for the church or ceremony if you don't marry on the grounds or if you don't get flowers through her. The reception went... Read More off without a hitch and when I was getting too tired to keep dancing and mixing she was able to easily move up the timetable for our grand departure.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 noemi s

Our wedding was amazing. Amy Collins and her staff were wonderful. She made sure I didn't stress, and everything went smoothly on our wedding day. Our family and friends were amazed how everything turned out!!!!! we couldn't be more happy! Wish we could do it all over again.... Read More Everything was so organized and we loved every bit it. The venue itself was beautiful, our families were loved it! We got so many compliments, she made everything look so elegant. I would definitely recommend this place. Wonderful people and on top of everything. Thank you again to Amy and her staff!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Chelsea B

This venue is beautiful and reasonably priced! I immediately fell in love with the venue when I first saw it. And the best part was that this venue is very stress free. In the weeks leading up to the wedding Amy contacts all your vendors and schedules everything for you. And the... Read More day of the wedding she sets everything up for you. This was awesome and allowed me, my family, and our bridal party to just relax the day of the wedding. My wedding day went so smoothly and we were able to relax and just enjoy the beautiful day with our loved ones. I definitely recommend The Gardens of Cranesbury View!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lucy R

Beautiful venue with great staff that makes sure you event goes as scheduled. Definitely recommend for brides who envision their wedding day going exactly as planned with a beautiful backdrop.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kate L

When we booked our special day at the Gardens, we received so much more than a gorgeous hilltop; we received an expert wedding planning staff and a great friend. Amy has worked with many local vendors and was a huge help sifting through our visions for our ceremony/reception and... Read More sharing what she'd personally seen vendors offer. On top of that, she gave us a detailed planning schedule to work from--which was such a blessing to keep me sane as I worked and finished school! But above all, Amy was a friend to us. She was joyful and fully present in all our phone calls and planning meetings, and she prayed with us and gave us confidence and love during this busy process, reminding us how special this time was. Numerous guests told us that we had the most beautiful wedding venue, but we'll always remember that the true gem of the Gardens is the staff.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kate L

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nicole C

My wedding at the Gardens of Cranesbury View was an absolute dream. The venue grounds are gorgeously maintained. The landscaping is something from a fairytale. My guests asked me all night how I had found such an amazing venue. Amy Collins and her staff exceeded my expectations.... Read More Amy helped me plan the wedding from the day I signed the contract. She was amazing at keeping me on track with planning and details. Her preferred vendor list is incredible. My advice is to stick with the vendors on her list because they provide the same level of service as Amy and her staff. I can honestly say during my wedding I kept thinking, "Wow, this is going so perfect!!" I know the only reason the day turned out that way was because of Amy. She kept the night flowing and made sure we were able to do all the things we wanted. I really enjoyed getting to know Amy during my wedding planning process. She has so much passion for what she does. I referred to her as a wedding angel because I feel truly blessed to have found someone so amazing to help make one of the biggest days of my life so perfect!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Marina L

We must've toured every wedding reception venue in New Braunfels, and worried we wouldn't find a place that would work, we came to our last appointment with Amy Collins. From the moment we met her and saw the grounds, we were so relieved- it was perfect! Amy took care of... Read More everything, from providing great vendor recommendations, to timelines, to decorating suggestions, she knows her business inside and out! We weren't stressed once during the planning process! Amy's even included in the price as the best day-of coordinator you could ever ask for. She made sure everything flowed smoothly on wedding day, and all of the little extras were taken care of. Neither we nor our families had to worry about a thing other than having fun! Our friends and family keep telling us how great our wedding was and how much fun they had! That's all we could've ever asked for.