The Gardens of Cranesbury View

Serving San Antonio, TX

Book Your Wedding with The Gardens of Cranesbury View

A BALLROOM IN SERVING SAN ANTONIO, TX

The Gardens of Cranesbury View in San Antonio, Texas, offers both indoor and outdoor wedding venues. The site features European architecture and designs, being ideal for both traditional and whimsical outdoor weddings. The Old English-style chapel and domed gazebo are among the unique features available on property.

Outdoor Venues. The Gardens of Cranesbury View offers 32 acres of lawns and gardens. The property features Italian-style sculptured gardens and water fountains. The sprawling rose gardens and manicured lawns provide a beautiful backdrop for wedding photos, while the open-air gazebo is perfect for the ceremony. Space is available for over 500 guests in the courtyard and surrounding area.

Indoor Venues. The Reception House is a replica of an Old English-chapel that seats up to 300 guests. The venue features a balcony, chandelier lighting, arched doorways and hardwood floors. The Reception House is available for both ceremonies and receptions.

The Gardens of Cranesbury View offers a list of approved vendors to choose from. All glassware and tableware must be provided by the caterer, or bride and groom, while the venue provides tables, chairs and linens. Outside cake is allowed when purchased from an approved vendor, and a cake table is provided. Alcohol is not available through the Gardens of Cranesbury View but is allowed when served by a licensed bartender.

A bridal suite, groom's dressing area, parking, setup and cleanup are included in the reservation fees. The bride and groom, or a designated person, should gather all sentimental items, such as cake toppers and bouquets, before the end of the event. Items that remain on the premises after the event may be lost or discarded.

The venues can be decorated, but all decorations must be approved prior to the wedding. All floral arrangements must be purchased by an approved vendor, and the arrangements must be approved before the event. Early morning and evening reservations are available. Couples should contact the Gardens of Cranesbury View to choose a time for the event. Reservations include five hours for the event, plus setup and cleanup time. Additional time is available on a by-the-hour basis. The fee covers up to 300 guests. A by-the-person fee applies to all additional guests.

An event coordinator, prep kitchen and ceremony arch are provided. Lighting and sound systems are also provided. Amplified music is allowed both indoors and outdoors, but all music must end before 12 a.m. The site is wheelchair accessible, and smoking is allowed outdoors in designated areas. Confetti and other thrown items aren't allowed, but biodegradable items, such as fresh flower petals and sparklers are allowed.

The Gardens of Cranesbury View allows the couple to visit the site to plan the wedding. Other perks of choosing the venue include the following:

• Dramatic landscaping features, such as scrolled boxwoods
  • On-site vineyard

The Most Beautiful Wedding Venue!

The Gardens of Cranesbury View helps your wedding dreams to become an enchanting storybook reality filled with European ambiance and charm. Cranesbury is a captivating, welcoming environment for you and your guests. The beauty of God’s creation is truly evident among the gardens and hillsides.

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Park, Religious Setting, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1470 S. Cranes Mill Road, Serving San Antonio, TX (830) 515-9231

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Kelly Y

This was the most perfect venue for my dream wedding. Amy and her staff made it possible for me truly have the best day of my life. She was extremely helpful in managing the entire wedding coordination process and was the biggest help the month before the wedding. Once the... Read More vendors were finalized, she worked with them to coordinate the logistics so that my dream wedding could happen smoothly. She is so sweet and accommodating, her flexibility and willingness to always help out made the planning process so much more fun than I was expecting. The venue is seriously the most beautiful location in the hill country, I loved the ambiance and beauty of the whole grounds. I am so happy that we met Amy and her staff, our wedding wouldn't have been the gorgeous success it was without them! Also the pictures look STUNNING because of the beautiful venue. I definitely recommend the Gardens at Cranesbury View - I can't wait to go back for another event someday.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Marina L

We must've toured every wedding reception venue in New Braunfels, and worried we wouldn't find a place that would work, we came to our last appointment with Amy Collins. From the moment we met her and saw the grounds, we were so relieved- it was perfect! Amy took care of... Read More everything, from providing great vendor recommendations, to timelines, to decorating suggestions, she knows her business inside and out! We weren't stressed once during the planning process! Amy's even included in the price as the best day-of coordinator you could ever ask for. She made sure everything flowed smoothly on wedding day, and all of the little extras were taken care of. Neither we nor our families had to worry about a thing other than having fun! Our friends and family keep telling us how great our wedding was and how much fun they had! That's all we could've ever asked for.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Rheanna S

I can not say enough wonderful things about Amy, and the Gardens of Cranesbury View! I had about 5 venues scheduled to look at, The Gardens was the first one and after seeing it and meeting with Amy I told my bridesmaids to cancel all the other venues, I had found THE ONE! Amy... Read More went above and beyond to make our wedding the most beautiful and special day. She even helped undo my corset dress to help my take off my petticoat after pictures because I was so hot and uncomfortable!! She kept everything rolling smoothly the day of our wedding, which until you are there in the moment do you realize how very important a person like that is. She also had amazing vendors to recommend. I fell so blessed that we had the pleasure of meeting and working with Amy and her team, and being able to get married at the beautiful Gardens of Cranesbury View!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Lauren P

We had our wedding here in June, and it was an absolute dream! Amy is incredibly detail oriented and client focused. One of the biggest factors why we chose this venue was because Amy was so on top of everything, and makes you feel like family from the first time you speak with... Read More her. Leading up to the wedding she was always there to lend advice, help me put together last minute details, and was just a calming friend to talk to. I can't say enough good things about my experience with her. Even after the wedding, Amy takes such good care of you and makes sure your first steps into married life are absolutely perfect. The venue is so beautiful and we have such amazing pictures! Thank you for everything Amy❤️💗❤️💗❤️ I can't recommend getting married here enough!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Melissa R

This venue was exactly what I was searching for when I envisioned having an outdoor ceremony. The elegant landscaping, gardens and that beautiful gazebo is simply breathtaking. The reception hall is phenomenal and the space allotted for the bride and her party to use prior... Read More to the ceremony is outstanding!!! Amy ( the planner/coordinator) is so warm, kind, professional and amazing. She made the entire planning process much easier than it would have been if we tackled it alone and the day of our wedding was absolutely stress-free for me. All I had to do was show up, get my hair and make up done, relax and have fun,cocktails and light snacks with my mother and bridal party before getting dressed. Everything started on time, the ceremony and reception went over flawlessly. All our guests still rave about our wedding and say it was the best wedding they ever attended. The venue was perfect, everything was beautiful and wonderfully coordinated and they really loved Amy our planner. Thank you so much Amy for such a memorable experience, I will certainly cherish our special day for the rest of my life. To anyone searching for a unique and extravagant venue packaged with a great planner, do yourself a favor and check out the Gardens of Cranesbury View. -Happily Married Melissa R. Brown

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Yazmin B

Amy and all of her crew were amazing!! The location is beautiful and very affordable! My wedding was unforgettable and because of Amy everything was perfect!

2017-04-13T13:40:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you. It really does mean the world to us! You are a wonderful couple, and were a pleasure to serve. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Matt I

My wife found The Gardens in a magazine and loved it from the start, and only fell more in love after seeing the venue in person and meeting with Amy the first time. We knew then and there that this was our venue and could not have made a better choice as far as I'm concerned.... Read More Amy stayed on top of everything from day one all the way through the day of the wedding. She made it clear what we had to do on our end and there was never any confusion (on a side note, not one of the other venues that we looked into would have provided someone to help us throughout the process on the level that Amy does, which was another amazing perk). She communicates wonderfully and made us incredibly proud to say that she made sure our wedding went on perfectly, and I couldn't have asked for a better day, I only wish it could have gone on longer! She deserves every bit of praise that she gets!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chris B

Amy and her team are amazing. They helped make sure our wedding day was everything we wanted and more. My husband and I looked at several venues in the San Antonio area but were instantly sold on this beautiful venue the moment we arrived to the property. Throughout the entire... Read More planning process Amy was so helpful and calm during what can become an overwhelming time. She made sure every detail of our wedding day was planned and exactly how we wanted. I couldn't have been happier with the entire process and our special day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016

Amy and her team could not have made our wedding day any more special! The venue was gorgeous, and Amy made sure every detail of our wedding was planned out and prepared so my wife and I could focus on enjoying the moment. Amy's network of vendors made coordination of the... Read More day's events very smooth and seamless. She truly cared about making our wedding as special as possible, and it showed. We'd highly recommend the Gardens to anybody looking for a beautiful central Texas wedding with a wonderful and accommodating staff!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Daniel H

I got married just a month ago and have been telling every person about this place! Amy and her staff are so amazing and will help out so much, its also such a beautiful venue. From the moment I drove up to the venue I was obsessed!! Everything about this place is PERFECT. I... Read More could not thank Amy enough for everything she did for us and how easy she made the wedding planning process. It is by far the best place in New Braunfels to get married. All of my family have talked about it for weeks, how amazing everything was, and how Amy and her staff did such a great job. I couldn't have asked for a better place and better people.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kimberly F

Very beautiful venue. It made my pictures look absolutely amazing. Amy made sure that everything for the reception ran smoothly. Doesn't coordinate anything for the church or ceremony if you don't marry on the grounds or if you don't get flowers through her. The reception went... Read More off without a hitch and when I was getting too tired to keep dancing and mixing she was able to easily move up the timetable for our grand departure.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 noemi s

Our wedding was amazing. Amy Collins and her staff were wonderful. She made sure I didn't stress, and everything went smoothly on our wedding day. Our family and friends were amazed how everything turned out!!!!! we couldn't be more happy! Wish we could do it all over again.... Read More Everything was so organized and we loved every bit it. The venue itself was beautiful, our families were loved it! We got so many compliments, she made everything look so elegant. I would definitely recommend this place. Wonderful people and on top of everything. Thank you again to Amy and her staff!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Chelsea B

This venue is beautiful and reasonably priced! I immediately fell in love with the venue when I first saw it. And the best part was that this venue is very stress free. In the weeks leading up to the wedding Amy contacts all your vendors and schedules everything for you. And the... Read More day of the wedding she sets everything up for you. This was awesome and allowed me, my family, and our bridal party to just relax the day of the wedding. My wedding day went so smoothly and we were able to relax and just enjoy the beautiful day with our loved ones. I definitely recommend The Gardens of Cranesbury View!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Lucy R

Beautiful venue with great staff that makes sure you event goes as scheduled. Definitely recommend for brides who envision their wedding day going exactly as planned with a beautiful backdrop.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kate L

When we booked our special day at the Gardens, we received so much more than a gorgeous hilltop; we received an expert wedding planning staff and a great friend. Amy has worked with many local vendors and was a huge help sifting through our visions for our ceremony/reception and... Read More sharing what she'd personally seen vendors offer. On top of that, she gave us a detailed planning schedule to work from--which was such a blessing to keep me sane as I worked and finished school! But above all, Amy was a friend to us. She was joyful and fully present in all our phone calls and planning meetings, and she prayed with us and gave us confidence and love during this busy process, reminding us how special this time was. Numerous guests told us that we had the most beautiful wedding venue, but we'll always remember that the true gem of the Gardens is the staff.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kate L

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nicole C

My wedding at the Gardens of Cranesbury View was an absolute dream. The venue grounds are gorgeously maintained. The landscaping is something from a fairytale. My guests asked me all night how I had found such an amazing venue. Amy Collins and her staff exceeded my expectations.... Read More Amy helped me plan the wedding from the day I signed the contract. She was amazing at keeping me on track with planning and details. Her preferred vendor list is incredible. My advice is to stick with the vendors on her list because they provide the same level of service as Amy and her staff. I can honestly say during my wedding I kept thinking, "Wow, this is going so perfect!!" I know the only reason the day turned out that way was because of Amy. She kept the night flowing and made sure we were able to do all the things we wanted. I really enjoyed getting to know Amy during my wedding planning process. She has so much passion for what she does. I referred to her as a wedding angel because I feel truly blessed to have found someone so amazing to help make one of the biggest days of my life so perfect!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016

It was Amy and her team that ultimately sold us on this venue. They were amazing to work with and made the whole process very stress free for us. The venue itself is beautiful and was the perfect fit for us. The backdrop is an amazing Texas hill country view. I would recommend... Read More this venue to any bride & groom looking for somewhere special to tie the knot.

2016-09-20T14:22:51 Response from the vendor

Ashley & Steven, Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure hosting & coordinating your beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Kimberly H

Amy has truly made a piece of paradise in the middle of the already beautiful Hill Country of New Braunfels. Plus she is an absolute joy to work with and is truly passionate about what she does. Everything from the first initial meeting was seamless and they accommodated our... Read More every request! I will be recommending that venue to anyone that is wanting to get married in the Hill Country with great service! Thanks Amy, Michael and I couldn't have been happier. Much love, Kim Czuppon

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Sarah S

Amy and her staff really out-did themselves with out wedding. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day and we got to enjoy every minute of the day! Her staff was amazing and very accommodating! All of my guest were very impressed with the staff and the flow of the... Read More wedding. The venue is beautiful and the staff is exceptional! I highly recommend Amy and her staff! I am very pleased we decided to book our wedding with Amy!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

Amy! So excited to see this many five stars!!! You definitely deserve it. My husband and I had the most wonderful time at The Gardens of Cranesbury View. Amy and her staff are extremely dedicated. They are seriously the best in the business. Her vendors list is wonderful,... Read More seriously great recommendations. The venue is just so incredibly beautiful!! A week after it was over, we wanted to do it all over again!! That's how effortless Amy and her team make it. I will forever recommend Amy and her venue.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Kristen P

There is no such thing as too much praise for Amy and the Gardens of Cranesbury View! Since Sean and I both live in Houston but wanted to have the Wedding from his hometown in New Braunfels we had to do most of the venue research from reviews online. When I saw the pictures of... Read More the Gardens on the Knot I was very impressed with how beautiful it was and the rave reviews made me feel that the Gardens was definitely a top contender. When I called Amy to schedule an appointment I couldn’t believe how friendly she was! The Gardens of Cranesbury was the first venue we toured and as soon as we arrived on the grounds I turned to Sean and said this is it (to his surprise since I never make quick decisions!). I was so impressed with the Gardens that when the wedding budget came up in conversation I often remarked I was ok with changing anything about the wedding but the venue, the Gardens of Cranesbury View was an absolute must! It helped they were very reasonably priced for all the service that was provided. One note I’d like to make is Amy provides a great list of vendors to work with and if at all possible you should stick with them. I picked a caterer that was not on her list for my Brunch wedding and they ended up going out of business a month before my Wedding Day. Once I told Amy not only did she give me the name of a great caterer who was available on such short notice and had a Brunch menu option but also she continued to follow up with them to make sure we had everything set with them in time. She is simply amazing! Also, since I had decided to craft most of my wedding I was afraid that I would have too many decorations to be set out but not only did Amy set everything up but she did it perfectly and it was done by the time of our rehearsal the day before so I had a chance to view it before the Wedding day. I had the most wonderful experience, Amy made sure our Wedding Day was flawless! We’re still getting comments on how beautiful the Venue was and I even recently had one of my guests remark they had never seen anyone so passionate about their job as Amy was. I couldn’t agree more! Thank you Amy for giving us the perfect Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Kelly Michael H

The Gardens of Cranesbury View is the ULTIMATE wedding venue. We knew when we walked into this Venue this was where we wanted our dream wedding. The views are stunning!! I was blessed to take my bridal's on location and they are breath taking. Peek at the website you will see... Read More the beauty I am describing. We could not have picked a better location or a better team to work with for our wedding. Amy and her team excelled above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding was 10/16/15, the weather was perfect and the team at the Gardens of Cranesbury View made every single aspect of our special day, simply PERFECT. Every detail of our event was flawless, Amy was right by my side, never missing a beat, guiding us through every step of the evening. Many of our guests commented on the beauty of the location and Amy's excellent team! If you are looking for elegance, beauty and style, The Gardens of Cranesbury View is highly recommended. We had a gorgeous wedding! Thank you Amy Collins and Staff Kelly Michael & Shanna Kay

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jessica B

Matt and I couldn't have hoped for a more amazing wedding than the one we had at the beautiful Gardens!! Amy is truly spectacular and made sure our day was perfect! Her attention to detail, patience and positive attitude was all we hoped for and more in a wedding coordinator.... Read More The day was flawless and most importantly all we had to do was sit back and enjoy being with friends and family. All of our guests gushed about how beautiful the venue was and we continue to get amazing feedback. Amy and her staff are truly amazing and have such a wonderful gift! Thanks so much for such a beautiful and magical wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Melissa C

From the first time my husband and I met Amy at a bridal event, we knew this is where we wanted our special day! Amy and all those who work with her are fantastic. From the beginning to deciding on vendors to the day of our big day Amy was just a phone call away. On the day of... Read More our wedding everything went so smooth. You can feel the passion Amy has for what she does from the first day you meet her to your big day. Everything is made special and is sculpted to what you and future spouse want. My husband and I fell in love the venue, we wanted something in the country but still elegant for a wedding. The Gardens of Cranesbury View was the perfect venue for us.