Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

406 37th Avenue Court, Greeley, CO Serving all of Colorado (970) 381-1365

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kuincey W

Lisa and Bellsey were amazing!!!! My hair and makeup were spot on. My bridesmaids could no believe how quick and beautiful everything was. Not only were they professional but also a lot of fun!! Absolutely would recommend them and hire them again!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Christy M

Lisa and her Glam squad were hands down the best choice I could have made for hair/make up!!!! Not only were they extremely organized, punctual and professional, they did an AMAZING job!!!!! I was blown away by how perfect everything turned out, couldn't be happier!!! Look no... Read More further, the Glam Concierge is the best choice out there. Thank you Lisa!!!!!

2016-10-04T17:08:20 Response from the vendor

We loved being a part of your wedding day, Christy!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Johanna B

Booking the Glam concierge was one of the best decisions I made as a bride. Lisa made the whole process so easy, from the hair and makeup trial to the morning of my wedding, everything went so smoothly. We had to have an early start because our wedding was at 11am and Lisa... Read More arrived promptly at 6am and went right to work. She was so professional yet personal and friendly at the same time. Everyone loved our hair and makeup and I received so many compliments. Don't hesitate to book them for your big day, you won't regret it!

2016-09-28T08:40:22 Response from the vendor

Johanna, we loved sharing in making your wedding day that more special for you! Best wishes to you & Jeff in your new life together as husband and wife

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Karen M

We loved The Glam Concierge. The girls we worked with wonderful in so, so many ways!! They not only listened to me and added a professional spin ("make me look natural but pretty" -> BEAUTIFUL). Lisa was so so flexible and added an extra session for my bridal session photo... Read More shoot, even though she didn't need to at all...and I'm SO glad she did. She and Katrina (the hair stylist) were both so encouraging and willing to change things if I didn't like the way things were going. On the day of the wedding they were so professional and remembered exactlyyyy how it was done before and nailed it. They were a huge help to making my wedding look perfect!!

2016-09-26T07:45:06 Response from the vendor

Karen, Katrina and I loved meeting you! Thank you for letting us share in your special day.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Melissa D

Lisa and the Glam Concierge were easily one of the greatest decisions I made for my wedding! I contacted Lisa panicked fairly close to our big day because the make up artist I had planned on fell through. She was just the sweetest & instantly eased all my anxiety. I must have... Read More talked to 20 make up artists in that panic and she was the only one who would consider driving to the mountains for us, even though there were only requesting services for 5 women. On top of her being so kind, easy going, and professional, she's also a rockstar at her art. Her and the assistant she brought did phenomenal work and it lasted all night long! As if that wasn't enough, their prices were fair! If I could give Lisa & the Glam Concierge 100 stars, I would! THANK YOU, LADIES!

2016-08-18T20:54:06 Response from the vendor

Melissa, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was just lovely to meet you and share in your special day.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Dana H

Lisa and Glam Concierge were amazing! The entire experience was seamless... Starting with the consultation and ending with the wedding day! Everyone looked amazing. Lisa and her team brought out the best in all of us. My 91 year old granny looked and felt so special! I can't... Read More thank them enough for making my day go so smoothly and making me look and feel like a princess! Love them!

2016-08-16T20:32:27 Response from the vendor

Awe! Thank you for this wonderful review! We were so happy to be a part of such a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Mary W

Can't say enough about how great Lisa and her team are! Myself and the bridal party looked amazing and everyone felt beautiful! We had a couple hiccups the day of but nothing major and Lisa didn't hesitate for one second addressing my concerns. Her daughter is awesome and good... Read More at makeup! Highly recommend them!!

2016-06-27T20:00:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Mary for your wonderful review! Mikayla absolutely loved working with you and your bridal entourage. We can't wait to see pictures from your wedding day. Best wishes!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

We did not book with Lisa, but I wish we had! Our hair dresser who was also doing the Bride's makeup cancelled an hour after she was supposed to arrive. I called Lisa and she called all around to see if someone could come to us! Lisa did not owe me anything but she was... Read More absolutely amazing and helped calm me and find other solutions. For this, I would definitely recommend The Glam Concierge to anyone. Thank you, Lisa!!!

2016-06-06T20:45:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Shelly! You are so sweet

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Beth W

Lisa and her crew were amazing and very fun to work with!! They came to our hotel the day of the wedding which made life so easy and relaxing! I loved my hair and makeup, it was exactly what I was looking for. They also did hair and makeup for the bridesmaids, MOB and MOG...they... Read More looked amazing too! I highly recommend these ladies A+++

AMAZING makeup!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Emily S

I used the Glam Concierge for my wedding on 10.10.15. and would highly recommend them to future brides and bridal entourages. They wore cute outfits and did a very professional job. Despite only having 2 ladies to apply makeup, they were still able to provide full makeup... Read More including airbrush and eyelashes for 11 ladies, including myself, the bride, in approximately 4 hours. The airbrush look is flawless and lasted all night long! Great job Lisa and Dori!!

2015-10-28T10:21:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emily for this glowing review! Dori and I loved working with you and your gals. Best wishes!

Great job ladies ...

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 tricia s

These ladies are AMAZING they can do anything you ask of them ..they travel which makes things great for everyone and they styled hair and make-up just the way we all asked of them ...their friendly ,convient ,fun,prompt, and great to have as part of your big day ....

2015-09-30T22:21:33 Response from the vendor

Awe..thank you Tricia! We loved meeting all you gals!

The Glam Concierge is amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Alex V

I used The Glam Concierge for my wedding and Lisa did an excellent job. I don't go all out on my makeup normally and Lisa made me feel so beautiful while still making me feel like myself. I loved the airbrush, it lasted the entire day and it was very hot out. The makeup lasted... Read More through the heat and tears. I would recommend The Glam Concierge for every occasion that makeup is needed. She helped match my eye shadow to my bouquet and the air brush covered up all my skin flaws. She is amazing!!!!

Excellent Experience

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Sophie T

The Glam Concierge did an amazing job on our wedding day! They provided me with a trial several months before the wedding and made sure my hair and make up was perfect on the day of the wedding. They traveled to the hotel we were staying at and did hair and make up on the mother... Read More of the bride and groom, the bride and the bridesmaids. The bridesmaids loved having eyelash extensions on for the the first time and thought the girls did such a good job they weren't even noticeable but looked awesome in the pictures. The airbrushed make up looked flawless and all of the bridesmaids felt comfortable with the amount of make up the girls applied and felt like the girls heard what they wanted and did a great job applying their make in a natural looking way (the bridesmaids were not use to wearing much makeup and were worried about it looking unnatural for them so they were very happy with it). The hair was also perfect. It was nice having 4 girls working together to get everyone done. It meant that there was little wait time for the bridesmaids and mothers. I would recommend the Glam Concierge to any bride!

2015-08-16T19:11:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sophie for this wonderful review! My team and I loved sharing in your special day

Great service!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Morgan R

Lisa and her staff were friendly, talented and I'd use them again in a hot minute! :)

2015-08-04T18:56:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Morgan! It was a joy to work with you on your special day

Bridal Review

Reviewed on 4/22/2015

I am so thrilled to have found The Glam Concierge. I was very happy with the hair and makeup services I received. The Glam Concierge team traveled to my wedding destination to provide me with my wedding day pampering. I loved the way I looked making my day even better.

2015-04-23T12:10:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Andrea for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure meeting you and to be a part of your special day!

Air brush

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Silver V

Lisa did my makeup on last minute notice and it was amazing! Plus lowest cost around the are.... By a lot!!

Wonderful Service and Great Value!

Reviewed on 8/30/2014

Lisa was absolutely remarkable! She communicates very well and is a breeze to coordinate and work with. She is really fun and does great makeup! She is truly talented at what she does. Her assistants were equally talented and everyone loved them! It's hard picking a vendor... Read More from a website but I hope this review lets you know you will be in great hands and look stunning on your big day!

Wedding

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Bryanna H

Lisa was great. She was very professional with everything she did. Was on time.

A Princess for a Day

Reviewed on 6/04/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Lisa! She came up with an AMAZING look for me at my bridal trial and came to my mom's house to do all the girls makeup! Everyone looked amazing and I could not have been happier! I got so many compliments on how amazing my makeup looked!... Read More If ever I get a chance to have my makeup done for any occasion, I will be giving Lisa a call immediately!

Wedding Make-up

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

The Glam Concierge was WONDERFUL!! Lisa listened to exactly what I wanted and did an amazing job. She went above and beyond what was required of her and made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. I would recommend The Glam Concierge to everyone. If you are looking... Read More for someone who truly cares about making your day special, The Glam Concierge is a great choice.

Airbrush make up and tattoo cover up

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Hannah V

Lisa did airbrush makeup for myself all my bridesmaids and my mom. She also did tattoo cover up for my bridesmaids. She did an AMAZING job! It didn't even look like they had any tattoos and we all looked beautiful! I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting airbrush makeup... Read More for your wedding!! Wedding was 7•6•13