Book Your Wedding with The Golf Club of Amelia Island

A BALLROOM IN AMELIA ISLAND, FL

Overlooking the white sandy beaches of Atlantic Ocean in Amelia Island, Florida, The Golf Club of Amelia Island is any couples ideal wedding and reception venue. This venue’s undulating landscape, scattered woodlands, lush greens, golf course ponds and sand traps blend to create a scenic view ideal for photography. Whether hosting an intimate gathering or a large wedding of up to 250 guests, The Golf Club of Amelia Island has all the amenities for a memorable celebration.

At The Golf Club of Amelia Island, the staff are committed to flawless execution of the couples’ wedding wishes. They assist in the planning, coordination, selection of vendors and customization of the event spaces. In addition, The Golf Club of Amelia Island has exquisitely designed indoor and outdoor space locations. The following are some of the available event spaces in the property.

The Golf course lawn provides sweeping views of manicured grounds with distant woodlands as the backdrop. This location’s natural lighting, calmness and country setting creates a romantic ambience ideal for exchanging vows. The golf course lawn can accommodate up to 250 seated guests.

The poolside terrace is an ideal location for both ceremonies and receptions. This event spot provides spectacular views of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean waters hence suitable for quality photography. Couples may choose to tent part of this event space.

The reception hall has a charming design embellished by sconces, state of the art interior decor, hanging chandeliers, large windows and spectacular golf course views. Depending on the floor plan arrangement, this hall provides adequate space for dancing. The reception hall can comfortably accommodate up to 200 seated guests.

For couples who cherish a beachfront wedding, The Golf Club of Amelia Island has a beautiful beach decorated with white sand and miles of visible coastline. This event space utilizes the calm ocean waters as the backdrop of the ceremony.

All meals, beverages and alcoholic drinks must be provided by the venue. Also, in accordance with state policies in regards to food safety, guests are not allowed to carry any foods and beverages from the property.

To reserve a wedding date at The Golf Club of Amelia Island, guests are required to pay a nonrefundable deposit. The venue also imposes a 22 percent service charge on all expenditures in the property. Couples are mandated to complete all the wedding charges three days prior to the event date.

At The Golf Club of Amelia Island, couples and personal wedding planners must seek approval before installation of any decorative add-ons. The use of nails, staples and materials that can damage the venue’s interior finishing is not permitted. In addition, smoking is not allowed in the indoor event spaces.

The Golf Club of Amelia Island provides a day onsite manager who oversees the smooth running of the wedding. The onsite manager ensures that basic amenities are provided and may be consulted if unexpected issues arise. Other perks offered by the venue include:

• Event set up and take down
  • Audiovisual equipment
  • Complimentary WiFi available
  • Easy access to Amelia island Museum of History, Amelia Island State Park and Fort Clinch State Park

Where Sunshine, Southern Charm, and Golf Meet!

In a dreamy setting of waves, sugary sand and lush green foliage you have the option of a casual and romantic seaside ceremony or a formal affair in true Southern style. Your wedding will most certainly be the day you've always dreamed about! Interested? Call or email Katrina Moughton, Catering Sales Director, at 904.277.0021 or [email protected]

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

4700 Amelia Island Parkway, Amelia Island, FL (904) 277-0021

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Tyler B

The Golf Club of Amelia Island exceeded my expectations on our wedding day. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, especially after a recent renovation. The planning process went smoothly and Linsey was always very responsive to questions and concerns and very easy to deal with. She... Read More also had great ideas on how to make the day perfect. This venue has many different options for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception locations and was the absolute perfect spot for what we envisioned for our wedding day! We had an intimate wedding with 42 guests and chose to have the ceremony and cocktail hour on the terrace followed by the reception in the gorgeous fireplace room. The terrace is perfect for a ceremony and is beautiful with the trees lit up! Linsey and her team were extremely attentive and made the night perfect for us and all of our guests. The food was absolutely amazing and we received several comments about how great it was from our guests. I highly recommend the Golf Club of Amelia Island for your wedding venue!!!

Fall Florida Wedding

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Stephanie C

Overall, the Golf Club of Amelia Island exceeded my every expectation. I would highly recommend this venue to any couple planning a wedding in north Florida. My husband and I were married at the Golf Club of Amelia Island in front of about 50 guests and the whoe process went... Read More extremely smoothly. I found Kaitlyn and Kelly to be poised and professional throughout the entire process. They were both of invaluable assistance on the wedding day. Our guests were all very impressed with the venue and the food. The Golf Club of Amelia Island is a FABULOUS wedding venue.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Anita B

The Golf Club of Amelia Island, I've been thinking the entire week how to accurately describe how thankful I am. Kaitlyn and Kellie both were INCREDIBLE I can't thank them enough for coordinating Sarah and Josh Wedding/Reception. They made our evening effortless and allowed... Read More us to focus on friends, family and fun. Kaitlyn and Kellie were assertive, sensible, calming, organized, creative, and most of all, trustworthy. They have a design sense that was impeccable and there execution was flawless. I couldn't be happier with the way the wedding turned out. Not to mention the fact they turned Sarah's vision into a reality and filled in all the gaps. It was absolutely stunning. Thank you just can't express how grateful we are for all Kaitlyn and Kellie did to make Sarah and Josh reception a "night to remember". The food was just perfect and all we've heard are glowing compliments about there courteous staff and friendly atmosphere. Guest were very impressed with the quantity of food and it was DELICIOUS! I recommend this team of excellents to any bride.

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Carrie S

We had a small wedding of 60 guests and this location was perfect. We did a lot of research and weighed out pretty much every venue in the area and The Golf Club of Amelia Island was the most affordable and did not have a minimum food and beverage. No minimum food and beverage... Read More is huge when you're hosting a small wedding. The staff was amazing. They changed employees half way through my planning and they were great to work with through the transition. Kellie and Kaitlyn were great to work with and made sure every detail went off without a hitch. The food was AMAZING! Our guests are still raving about it. The site itself is gorgeous so you do not need many decorations because it's already beautiful. It's on the grounds of the Ritz Carlton which makes for beautiful photo opportunities. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton and had our bridal party get ready in our room which made things really easy. I highly recommend this venue!

Beautiful setting! Super Service!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Lindsey S

We cannot say enough great things about Kellie and her team! We chose to have our wedding at The Beach Club at Summer Beach Village which is operated by the Golf Club. Our beach wedding and poolside reception was more beautiful than we could have imagined. Kellie was very... Read More responsive from the beginning and was able to work within our budget to create a wonderful evening. She made the planning process easy and stress-free. There were no hidden fees or 'fine print surprises' in our contract which was also nice. We loved that they offered a back-up plan in case of rain that was included with the contract. The back-up plan was the Golf Club which is also beautiful. When the weather looked like it was not going to cooperate the day-of, Kellie was very calm and reassuring. Luckily the rain held out and we did not have to change venues, but if we had I know they would have made it fabulous. My guests have raved about how wonderful the food and service was for the evening. Servers were always there to help without being intrusive. The staff's organization was impeccable and made for a very smooth evening. Guests loved not having to wait in buffet or cake lines. If you are looking for a beautiful venue on Amelia Island, look no further! The Golf Club of Amelia Island/The Beach Club at Summer Beach Village goes above and beyond!

Perfection!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 donna r

My daughter was married on the beach with the reception at the beach club. The venue was perfect! The buffet was divine! Kellie, our planner, was one of the most organized people I have ever met. Very pleasant and helpful! Her attention to detail amazed me! She met the... Read More vendors and showed them where to set up..worry free! Our servers moved constantly around the site, clearing dinner, serving drinks, always with a smile, but practically invisible! Kudos to their manager. I would put them up against a 5 star restaurant staff any day! Just that good! You also have the ability to take pictures at the Golf Club with the huge live oaks and gorgeous grounds...then we moved to the venue at the beach and had more photos there. Gave us lots of variety!! I could go on and on... The whole experience was perfect! (that's what you get when people know their business!!)

The best venue

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Eliana M

I don't have a bad thing to say. The location was perfect the staff was so helpful and friendly. I was sick and the entire staff tried to help me feel better. All my guest were fascinated with the food. Kelly went above and beyond to make my day perfect

Perfect place for a wedding!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Kelly S

We are from out of state and decided to have our wedding here. It is such a beautiful venue that offers excellent views. Very friendly staff too.

Beautiful view ... great service.

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 summer g

We were married on the terrace overlooking the golf course. Our reception was held in their fireplace room. It was beautiful. Lisa really worked with me to make sure everything detail was covered. Our guests loved it! I can't say enough nice things about Lisa and The Golf... Read More Club.

Meet The Director of Catering

Katrina Moughton

I've had the pleasure of planning weddings and special events for 11+ years on the East coast of Florida and truly enjoy every moment making a bride's wedding dream come true. Amelia Island is truly a special place to get married and holds a special spot in my heart because there is not place like it. I'm privileged to live here and enjoy the wonderful beaches it has to offer. Come plan your special wedding @ The Golf Club of Amelia Island ... I'm happy to be a part of it. Congratulations, Katrina