The Grand Oak Villa

Watertown, CT

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Grand Oak Villa

A BALLROOM IN WATERTOWN, CT

The Courtyard. The Courtyard is a large outdoor space that is popular for ceremonies, but can also work for receptions. It can accommodate a large canopy tent to create a partially covered space. This area is large enough to accommodate up to 450 guests, and it has sweeping views of the surrounding countryside. It also has enough space for a dance floor and a DJ booth. Couples who have their ceremony in this space can choose to have the villa or lush green lawns as the backdrop as they exchange their vows.

The Grand Ballroom. The Grand Ballroom is large enough to comfortably seat up to 450 guests, with enough space for a dance floor and a live band or DJ. Sparkling crystal chandeliers and custom wall lighting make the space feel warm and inviting despite its large size. The rectangular shape of this room works well for ceremonies as well as receptions, because couples can create a long aisle to walk down.

The Junior Ballroom. The Junior Ballroom can accommodate between 75 and 180 guests. It features large windows that allow natural light to flood in, and has a neutral color scheme which makes it easy to customize the space. This ballroom has an entrance that leads to a small private garden. Guests can move freely between the indoor and outdoor spaces.

This venue provides food and beverage services for weddings. There is a professional catering team on site, as well as a full kitchen for them to prepare for the event. If couples want to bring in specialty food items from another licensed vendor, such as a customized wedding cake, they are permitted to do so.

No outside vendors are permitted to serve alcohol on the premises. The Grand Oak Villa serves beer, wine and mixed drinks, but there is no serving of shots of alcohol under any circumstances. This venue reserves the right to refuse alcohol to wedding guests who appear overly intoxicated.

Couples who want to reserve this space must put down a non-refundable security deposit in order to secure a date. The remaining balance must be paid in full five days before the event. The total amount of the rental fee depends on the total number of guests. Deposits can be made in any form of payment, but checks are not accepted for the final payment.

The Grand Oak Villa is a beautiful, versatile special events venue. It offers wedding parties a variety of fun and useful extra perks.

• High definition sound system on site
  • Photo booth rental available
  • High speed wireless internet connection
  • Access to well-maintained walking trails
  • Decorative centerpieces available

Stunning Connecticut Wedding Venue and Catering

The Grand Oak Villa provides an elegant wedding venue and delicious, personalized catering. For couples in Watertown and across Connecticut, we provide everything you need to make your day truly incredible. Our expert planners pay attention to each detail and create amazing weddings.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

550 Sylvan Lake Road, Watertown, CT (860) 945-0548

The Best

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 christina p

My husband and I just got married this past September and our recpetion was at The Grand Oak Villa. Everything was perfect! We knew as soon as we got engaged that the reception would be at The Grand Oak. We enjoyed planning our day and picking our menu. There was so many... Read More different options we could have chosen from. Mike helped us to decide what he thought was the best for us. They really had awesome ideas for us. We had a beautiful day, so they said we could even have our cocktail hour outside, which was perfect! They really truly went above and beyond of what we expected. We couldnt be happier with the way everything turned out. Food was delicious, staff was awesome,very friendly and, always around if we or guests needed something, landscaped very beautifully, pictures were perfect...AMAZING! My husband and I highly recommend having your special day at The Grand Oak Villa.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

The Grand Oak Villa went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding so special, the coordinator, the staff, the food, everything was fantastic. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for function needs. 2 Thumbs up Grand Oak Villa :-)

Magical

Reviewed on 8/25/2014

The Grand Oak Villa is the best kept secret !! From the cocktail hour to the Venetian Table full of desserts, the food is the best..Angie, Mike, and Carol are wonderful and so easy to work with. What a beautiful day we had. The cocktail hr was held outside, which is what we were... Read More hoping for How beautiful the venue looked when we walked in. The waitstaff could not have been any better. Our guests were really pampered. Thank you so much for a magical day

Fantastic Everything!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Liza P

My husband and I got married this past summer and had our reception at The Grand Oak Villa. There is truly not one negative thing that I can say about this venue. We had a larger wedding, 350 guests, I was amazed at how spacious but yet intimate the space felt. The level of... Read More service was amazing. Every idea that was discussed and requested was executed beyond what I had ever envisioned. There are no words to describe how delicious ALL of the food was...from the cocktail hour to the main course to the dessert stations, it was all amazing! My husband and I had a great time selecting the menu for the evening, they offer something for everyone! I still have family and friends commenting on how wonderful the food was. As a bride you want a worry free wedding day and for you and your guests to have an unforgettable time; The Grand Oak Villa allowed that to happen for me! I highly recommend this venue for any event, especially a wedding!

Above and Beyond!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Cristy D

My husband and I didn't even have to think about a venue while planning our wedding, we knew right away. The Grand Oak Villa is beautiful. They helped us with everything and anything, and even gave us suggestions for other vendors. They made everything so easy. The food was... Read More amazing, to say the least and the staff were incredibly attentive. We highly recommend The Grand Oak VIlla for any occasion. The DiStasi family went ABOVE AND BEYOND! We can't thank them enough for making our night special.

Great Wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Giancarlo P

I know Mike and his family personally and I must say they are the best. As for the wedding it was awesome. They went above and beyond anything my wife and I would have expected. The Venetian table was awesome, the food was great. We get compliments for a great wedding still when... Read More we see our friends and family who were there that day. I highly recommend the Grand Oak Villa to anyone who needs a hall for a special occasion especially a wedding.