Ready for the party of a lifetime?

The Headliners Band - Featuring six "star quality" vocalists, world class musicians, and a sizzling brass section. This fun and exciting band is in a class by itself, "from Sinatra to the Black Eyed Peas," all performed in a concert stye performance that is sure to entertain you and your guests.

$$$$ – Expensive

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Miami, FL, Miami, FL Available throughout FL. (772) 781-7415

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 BARI B

STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW, READ THIS REVIEW UNTIL THE END, THEN HIRE THE HEADLINERS!!! I got married this past weekend, being the last ones out of all of our friends and family (in our same age range) to tie the knot. No exaggeration- from January 2016 to today, we were... Read More invited to 15 weddings and in the nearly five years we’ve been a couple we’ve attended 12 together. We’ve seen everything from iPods with rented speakers to full 8-12 piece bands, we’ve been to intimate beach weddings and 300-person country club weddings, and we’ve NEVER experienced anything like The Headliners. After we got engaged and started wedding planning, hiring a full big band was one of the first things we looked into. We love to sing and dance and love all types of music… dancing is one of our favorite things at weddings and events… we’re usually first on the dance floor and last off, so this was an important decision to us. When my boss found out I was interested in hiring a wedding band, she insisted we check The Headliners out- she hired them for her wedding 5 years ago and told me people STILL tell her and her husband their wedding band was the best they’d ever seen/heard. It was cool to see her and her husband interact with them at our wedding; they absolutely remembered them and they must have done at least 200 (but probably more) weddings and events since then... plus- they don't have the same type of turnover lots of other wedding bands have. I spent months doing research on potential bands to hire and so I didn’t give my husband or family members who helped us pay for the wedding heart attacks, I even sat them down and mapped out what you got with and what the sound was of everything from a $500 DJ to a $20,000 fifteen piece band. Let me tell you- NO ONE had the talent or the following The Headliners had. I suggest you go do the same and I’ll guarantee you’ll have the same reaction we did. Follow them on their socials, follow the individual band members… the talent is UNREAL and frankly, you’re not going to get that with any other big, multi-piece wedding band in the tri-state area. If that wasn’t enough for us, they came with an insanely fun lighting package, would learn three songs we wanted them to, provided a soloist for our cocktail hour, and wireless mics for the speeches and toasts. AND IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH… working with Bob (who also KILLS THE KEYBOARD) was an absolute dream. This past weekend at our wedding… the band. Absolutely. Killed. It. I wasn’t surprised because I knew we’d be working with quality, talented, beautiful, creative musicians, but I still couldn’t have been prepared for how amazing they were. They can play anything and they can play it well- my favorite songs of the night were Hava Negilah, a Blink 182 jam, songs by the Stones, classic Frank Sinatra songs, countless 80s hits, 90s hip hop songs, and My Way by Fetty Wop. YES- you read that right. Our twelve piece band played My Way by Fetty Wop and the entire group of guests under the age of 35 lost their minds. Throughout the entire night, everyone was talking about the band. In the four days it has been since we got married, everyone is talking about the band. WE can’t stop talking about the band. I can personally guarantee anyone who books them- you are adding an element to your wedding that is on a completely different level than anything you’ve ever seen or heard. They’re worth every penny- I would have paid even more if I needed to! Cheers and enjoy every second!

2017-02-09T12:33:33 Response from the vendor

We truly met our match with this amazing couple and their fun and crazy group of friends and family! The result was a totally off the hook party we will all remember! Many thanks! you are the reason we work so hard to create a... Read Less Read More

Best. Band. Ever. Period!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014

My wife and I are both transplants from the NY metro area now living in South Florida and know a good wedding band (and bad one for that matter) when we hear and see one. When it came time to consider a band for our wedding day, we struggled to find a local band that could meet... Read More our lofty expectations. After checking out the on-line videos of locally-based bands that were recommended to us, we were completely underwhelmed and unimpressed. Thanks to the miracle of internet search engines we were able to discover the incredible talents called The Headliners Band. Though we had never heard of them nor seen them, it only took a single view of the promo video on their website for us to realize that they were the ONLY band that could meet our expectations. After emailing the band leader/owner, Bob Schilling, we were disappointed to learn that they were already booked on our wedding date. Despite already reserving a venue and contracting other vendors, my wife and I decided to take a leap of faith and change our wedding date based on the availability of The Headliners. Well, our calculated risk paid incredible dividends as we are still coming off the highest of highs from our wedding night days later! Not one guest left the venue without raving about The Headliners and asking us about how we found them. They have such a wide breadth of artists and genres they can cover with perfection - everything from Pitbull and Pharell Williams to Jason Mraz and Jason Derulo to the Temptations and Four Tops. If you closed your eyes, you might think one of the actual artists were there backed-up by The Headliners...they are just that incredible! Despite their enviable talents, every member of The Headliners is gracious, humble and without the egos. It all starts with Bob Schilling - he is so easy to work with and has the highest level of integrity. You can always trust that he will do what he says throughout the planning process and will work hard to ensure your guests are blown away the entire night. My wife and I spent a great deal of time selecting songs from The Headliners' song list and all of our requests were met. Not only do the Headliners flawlessly cover the most popular party songs from today's hits and yesterday's classics, but do it with awesome choreography and showmanship. They even work their way onto the dance floor and do not seem to mind having a few "groupies" join them on stage - heck, they even put an extra microphone in my hand when they closed the most memorable night of my life with Journey's anthem, "Don't Stop Believin'!" I can not say enough about The Headliners Band and would hire them again in a heartbeat without hesitation. Whether it's a wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, corporate event or you just want to throw the most over-the-top party, I can assure you that you will not regret including The Headliners in your plans. They are the real deal, best of breed and will have your guests begging for more. My wife and I cannot thank Bob and the entire band for all they did to make our wedding the most incredible, enjoyable and magical night of our lives. Thankfully, we had our videographer set-up an extra video camera focused solely on the stage so we will be able to enjoy The Headliners Band for years to come! The Headliners are priced higher than many of their competitors but are worth every penny! I just hope I can convince other friends and colleagues to hire The Headliners soon so we can experience their incredible talents again!

Have seen them twice and band director is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Gina M

The Headliners are AMAZING! We were fortunate enough to see them at a friend's wedding in March 2012 and knew immediately we wanted to book them for our wedding. We actually planned our date around them...that's how great they are. Not only are they talented and entertaining... Read More but they are so friendly. We talked to a lot of the band members after our friends wedding (and ours) and they are all so nice and humble. They are extremely talented and will keep your guests dancing all night long. They of course will work with you on the type of music you want played (or don't want played) but they are great at playing songs that will KEEP people on the dance floor and not just playing the "most popular songs". All of our guests were talking about the band and we continue to get compliments on them a month after the wedding. I can also say everyone was talking about them at our friends wedding the year earlier. Another reason why you HAVE to go with The Headliners is their band director, Bob Schilling. He is so friendly, helpful and responsive. We researched a few other bands and always talked to their "booking agent". What is unique about The Headliners is that you deal directly with Bob who is part of the band. That was extremely helpful in the hammering out the details the week of the wedding. Also, you are hiring the band that is shown on their promo video and website. I have heard horror stories from friends of mine that hire a band for their wedding but different people show up the night of their event. The Headliners Band was the same line up that we saw 14 months earlier. You have to book The Headliners Band! If you want a fun reception/event with a seamless MC for the night, then look no further!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Kama H

The Headliners put on an amazing show and got the crowd involved all night! We loved having them at our wedding!

2018-02-16T12:05:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Katie R

Oh my goodness... where to start with this band!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!! The groom and I are from Chicago and we decided to get married in Florida. We had the Headliners play at our wedding on October 21, 2017, at the Bonita Bay Club and they brought the party! Every single one... Read More of my guests has not stopped raving about them and every person said it was the best band they have heard - period! A lot of my friends (majority from Chicago) hope they will travel north for their weddings in the future! Besides just being incredibly talented and keeping our dance floor packed the WHOLE night, Bob was so wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning process. Getting married out of state can be a little difficult as you don't get to go see anything in person except for the few times you can go before the wedding. Bob made me feel so comfortable on our first call and sent me great links so I could really get a feel for the band. From that point on, every interaction with Bob was incredibly pleasant and made me more and more excited for our big day! And beyond being extremely nice and responsive, they were also incredibly accommodating! The band was willing to do an abridged version of our favorite song for our first dance because we felt the real version was too long. they even sent us a demo of it shortened so we could hear it before getting on the floor! They also learned a new song for us which is a family favorite, helped me clean up my reception timeline to make sure the night would flow well, and even helped keep me on track the night of so they could start playing and we could get our money's worth of songs (which I truly appreciated!). They are not only great at what they do, but you can tell they love it as well and the feeling is contagious! The band is the most important part of the wedding in my opinion, and they absolutely blew me out of the water! I highly recommend them not just weddings, but for ANY event!! You will be so happy you did!!!

2017-11-02T13:54:59 Response from the vendor

We cannot thank you enough for the nice review! We had a great time performing for you and your fun group of family and friends, it was truly our pleasure! Everyone from the venue was exceptionally nice as well which really makes for an enjoyable... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Mina M

This band ROCKS! Worth every penny! Everyone loved their performance. It truly was like being at a concert. Their energy was high, their vocals were perfect and their overall performance was amazing. They had my daughter (the bride) dancing the whole night. :) I especially... Read More loved their performance of "Helpless" from the Hamilton musical, which is bride's and groom's favorite. They were super easy to work with. They were responsive and very professional. I highely recommend this bend.

2017-10-30T11:15:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had a great time as well with your fun group of family and friends! It was truly our pleasure.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Joan G

Wow!!! What a fantastic band!!! I had heard them twice before and I said at the time, "This is it!!! They're fantastic!!! We have found our band!!!!" Not only do they sound just like the artists, they are extremely easy to work with!!! This is one of the most talented bands... Read More around and I can't stress enough: hire them, hire them, hire them!!!! You won't be sorry!!! My guests thought they were fabulous and the room was hopping all night!!! A very special find!!! Do it!!

2017-10-19T12:02:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your kind review!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jourdan L

People will always tell you that the band for your wedding will make or break the party. It was no surprise then, that choosing a band was by far the most difficult decision we had to make in the wedding planning process. We chose the Headliners Band and we could not have been... Read More happier with that decision. I am telling you not one person left the dance floor the entire night (including me, the bride.) I broke every bride rule in the book, I didn't greet guests, I didn't make a speech to thank everyone..etc.,because all I wanted to do was dance my butt off to the best music ever. They were beyond fantastic. While I may be a bit biased when I say that they are the best band I have ever seen at a wedding, my numerous guests of over 300 people have not stopped talking about how amazing the Headliners were. I have had guests from other states asking for their information in order to fly them in for their weddings and parties because that's how amazing they were. If you are looking for the most incredible party of your life then do yourself a favor and hire the Headliners Band as your wedding band. I promise you it will be the best decision you will have made.

2017-10-17T14:53:14 Response from the vendor

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review! There is nothing we love to see more than a Bride and Groom having the time of their lives along with their friends and families! Many thanks!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Staci C

This band is nothing short of AMAZING! They performed at a private party for my family, and absolutely blew the roof off with their energy, pure talent and amazing performance. You know it's a good band, when people would sometimes stop dancing in a circle or with their... Read More friends... and instead turn toward the stage like it was a true concert or performance. With everything from Bruno Mars, to Usher, to old-school music like Journey, I am pretty sure this band could sing ANYTHING they wanted. They were engaging with the crowd, super fun, and honestly... worth every single penny. Before the night was over, several people wanted to know who the band was, and if they could hire them for their own private parties or charity fundraisers. Honestly, this band is truly amazing, and would make any wedding, party, event, or situation just perfect!

2017-10-17T09:48:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It's always a pleasure working for such nice people!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Stephanie C

We recently hired The Headliners for a birthday celebration. It has been a week since the party and we are still getting calls and texts about how incredible the band was. The energy that is put into each song is sure to make your crowd dance the night away. The band members... Read More coming onto the dance floor and interacting with the guests was an absolute hit! Bob was so incredibly helpful during the entire planning process!! We are beyond thankful for The Headliners and can't wait to have them at another party soon!

2017-10-16T15:11:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your kind review is truly appreciated by us all and performing for your mother and her fun group of friends and family was most definitely our pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Mina T

We had the absolute pleasure of having the Headliners Band at our wedding. They were a highlight and our guests were blown away. At the end of the first dance my new husband looked at me and asked “Did they sing that song live?!”. The quality of the performance was so high that... Read More the song sounded exactly like the original. It was truly like being at a concert with all of my favorite songs. While preparing for our big day, they assisted us with every question we had and made a point to find out the music we enjoyed to make sure the party was a hit. We were amazed at their commitment to making our day unforgettable and learning new songs that were special to me and my family. If you want your wedding to be unforgettable, you have to go with the Headliners!!

2017-10-13T10:44:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had a great time as well, and will remember this wedding for years to come.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Shelley F

We all know that a band either makes or breaks a wedding and we wanted to take the opportunity to tell you that The Headliners far exceeded our expectations. They totally captured what Jimmy and Meg were looking for and had our guests on the dance floor all night long. The... Read More effort that the band put into learning special requests must be mentioned. The mother-son dance to 'You Raise me Up' did not leave a dry eye in the room. We would absolutely recommend The Headliners to anyone looking for a high energy, versatile and contemporary band....truly amazing! Thank you Bob, and all the very talented vocalists and musicians in your band.

2017-09-28T12:17:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We love performing these great ballads when given the opportunity, I'm not sure there was a dry eye in the band either! Many thanks!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 James F

For any one who has had a wedding and didn't have this band play I feel so bad for you. Anyone who has a wedding coming up and doesn't book this band; you are a fool. There aren't enough words to describe how incredible this group is. When we were looking at band trailers and... Read More stumbled upon them we (my now wife and I) looked at each other and knew immediately this was the band that WILL be playing at our wedding. If they weren't available I would have considered moving my wedding date to accommodate their schedule. From the second we walked in during our entrance I knew in an instant that they guys were going to blow the doors off of our reception. And boy did they ever. Not a single person sat the entire night except for grandma who's feet started hurting because she was dancing so much. This band was so excellent that in the middle of dinner people just got up and started dancing. They were electric! Their energy was infectious! In the middle of the reception not only were the singing members of the band in the middle of the dance floor but the brass members were their as well. I had people come up to me at brunch the next day to tell me that they have been to a lot of great weddings with great bands but this band (The Headliners) tops them all. Every one of the band members was so nice and genuine and you could feel that in their performance. They were giving their all to make our night the best memory possible. One of the most important part of the wedding for me other than marrying my beautiful wife was to have a kick ass band. They delivered in a way we could not have imagined. My father spoke at the end of dinner and he said "Jimmy... You got your band!" I sure did!!! I look back on him saying that now and it feels like an understatement. They exceeded my expectations in leaps and bounds. The 5 star max above for the overall rating does not do this band justice. I can't imagine that there ever was or ever will be a better band (for our/your) wedding. They are the pinnacle!!! BOOK THEM!

2017-09-28T12:26:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We truly do appreciate it! We love to see a couple truly getting the most out of their big day, it's the icing on the cake for us! Thank you so much for choosing us for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Meg F

Hands down - BEST WEDDING BAND EVER!!! I can not express enough how unbelievable the Headliners were at our wedding. Every single guest commented on how amazing they were and that they were the best wedding band they had ever seen. They made our wedding the best party ever and... Read More every guest was out of their seats all night long, hands in the air, dancing and singing their hearts out. The band has so much energy, makes every song sound better than the original, learned any of the new songs we wanted to be part of our event and are so interactive with the crowd all night long. So many people told me they didn't even want to go get a drink or hit the bathroom because they didn't want to miss a song or anything the band was going to do. On top of how amazing they all are at what they do, they are all the NICEST people ever! The planning ahead of time couldn't have been any smoother or easier with Bob so on top of everything. You should stop looking for a band right now and put down a deposit with the Headliners. (and if your date isn't available, literally change your wedding date to a day they can be there - they are THAT good!) We are already planning a 5 or 10 year anniversary party so we can have them again. Thank you to the Headliners for making our wedding the best night ever and the talk of the town!

2017-09-27T12:38:34 Response from the vendor

I cannot thank you enough for the nice review! We truly enjoyed performing for you and your fun group of family and friends! Such a great venue as well, it really made for a unique and memorable event that we will remember for some time.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kirstin W

The Headliners are amazing!! They nailed every song that they played, kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time, and even had choreographed dances to their songs. They were unbelievable and absolutely made our wedding. I had tons of guests comment to me after the wedding,... Read More "we had a great time because your band was incredible!". I would highly recommend them to anyone who's first priority at their wedding is the music and fun! Loved them and could not be happier!

2017-09-16T10:37:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your nice review! We truly enjoyed performing for you and your fun group of family and friends.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Gina S

Wow!! The Headliners Band was the best decision my husband and I made for our recent wedding! Before hiring them, we had struggled very much with a decision to go with a DJ or a band. But once we saw the Headliners videos, we decided to take the plunge. And we are SO glad we... Read More did!!! Bob was great to work with throughout the process and totally followed my lead on songs I had picked for different times during the reception. The band just knocked it out of the park!! Their voices are spot on (and we are big music people!!) and they are SO entertaining. People said they could've just sat and watched them the whole time and had a blast but our dance floor was packed and stayed packed the whole night. Everyone said to us after we booked the best band ever, even our friends who were married before us and had bands at their wedding! So thank you guys, you truly made my wedding day unforgettable!! Can we do it all over again??

2017-04-28T16:20:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had a great time performing for you and your fun guests. So much appreciated!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Shelby T

I can say, without a doubt, having the Headliners perform at our wedding reception brought our wedding to another level- from the first song they played, EVERYONE was out on the dance floor and this continued until the very end of the night. The band members are so talented and... Read More high energy- it's truly a party!! They even came out onto the floor for a couple songs which was so special and everyone was having a blast!! Bob- the manager of the band- is extremely responsive via email and we even chatted over the phone the week of the wedding to ensure all of the details were correct. I didn't even worry about the music aspect of the wedding because I know the Headliners would deliver- and they did just that!! Thank you so much and I have had MULTIPLE wedding guests ask for the name of the band we used. They were that extraordinary! Thank you again!!!!

2017-04-12T12:03:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, this is much appreciated! We had a blast performing for you and your guests, truly makes what we do worthwhile.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Richard K

Amazing...Music, Vocals, Choreography, Interaction with the crowd---WOW !!! Exceeded mine, my family, and all 124 of us there's expectations. A class act! Will keep you dancing the whole night. Definitely worth every dollar I spent! Father of the Bride

2016-12-17T10:00:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We had a great time performing for your daughters wedding! Great job sitting in on the drums too!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Ashley C

We hired The Headliners for our wedding in Key West last weekend, and they were absolutely incredible. From our first correspondence with Bob (the manager), he was a pleasure to work with and quick to respond to all our questions. We decided to go with the full 12 piece band and... Read More WOW - was that a great decision. The Headliners were able to play everything from Bruce Springsteen to Calvin Harris, and their covers of each song sounded exactly like the originals. Our guest raved about the band all night and are still talking about how great they were. The Headliners go out of their way to make sure guests are having fun by interacting with people on the dance floor - several times during the night the singer was dancing with the guest and the saxophone player was in the middle of the dance floor. They may be expensive, but it was worth every penny.

2016-11-09T16:39:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We truly had as much fun as you did, what a great crowd, and fun wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Rie A

I had several opportunities to see the Headliners Band perform at our friends' events and was just mesmerized by their incredible talent and more than professional performance! I knew that if I ever had an event to host, they would definitely be part of our celebration. We were... Read More fortunate enough to have them be part of our son's Bar Mitzvah this year- (Bob Schilling was more than helpful and accommodating since they generally only have done weddings and corporate events in the past)- and the guests were just blown away by their performance! It's been 3 months since the event and everyone is still talking about how amazing they were including our DJ, videographer and of course the guests! Everyone danced non-stop for 4 hours until midnight!!! The Headliners Band is not your average wedding/ event Band- they are an amazing group of talented musicians and singers, maybe even better than the original artists themselves! We have been their biggest fans and hope that many others will have the opportunity to share the same experience! I guarantee that they will not disappoint!!! Looking forward to the next event and another amazing Headliners Band Experience!

2016-10-31T11:14:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We do so many weddings and corporate events, and it was so much fun to do a Bar Mitzvah! What an amazing evening with an amazing group of people! An event we will remember for some time.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristin Y

BEST. BAND. EVER. Whatever you do, book The Headliners for your wedding! We are from NYC and had our destination wedding in St. Pete Beach, FL. We booked The Headliners based on a recommendation from our venue and after watching their videos were were hooked. Bob was incredibly... Read More responsive and easy to work with throughout the planning process. We wanted an energetic dance party and they sure delivered! Excellent play list, amazing energy and they kept the party going all night long. The variety of singers really allows them to nail every single song. Our guests are still raving about how fantastic they were. I wish we could do it all over again just to have another party with The Headliners! Thank you for making our wedding everything we dreamed it would be!

2016-10-31T11:23:03 Response from the vendor

I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review! We love our New York weddings and at least half of our clients are from New York having destination weddings in Florida. We've done a few events in New York as well, and even did a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sam K

The Headliners are amazing. They kept the party going all night and everyone had a blast. They are so talented and every song was phenomenal. We are also happy we chose them for our wedding. Our guests are still talking about the how great they are and most have said they are... Read More the best band they have ever seen at a wedding.

2016-10-28T11:48:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We work hard to deliver the product we advertise, and their is so much more that goes into a group like this than most people are aware of. It's clients such as yourself and reviews like yours that keep us motivated!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 M L

Bob and his band are wonderful. I first heard them at a wedding in Florida and was instantly drawn in by the energy they brought to the party. They make every guest feel like they are playing their favorite music playlist. You just can't sit down. Since that first wedding, we... Read More have had them play at both of my sisters and my wedding. Needless to say, they never disappoint! Thank you for always doing a great job!

2016-10-26T11:33:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! This is one of our favorite family's/clients, Always guaranteed fun with this family. We performed for them at their farm in Kentucky, and have an upcoming event in Washington D.C. that we are looking forward to.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley B

The Headliners Band was absolutely phenomenal. My husband and I were married at the Breakers in Palm Beach this past October; the venue was gorgeous, the food was fantastic but the Headliners MADE THE NIGHT. Our friends and family consistently approached us the night of the... Read More wedding and later in the week to inquire about the unbelievable band. I cannot express enough just how easy they were to work with and how talented the whole bunch is. They even learned a remixed version of Kygo's Sexual Healing for our first dance. 5 stars is not enough to award this team :-)

2016-10-25T17:39:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! This was a wedding we were looking forward to for quite some time after having performed at one of their friends weddings. What a fun group of friends and family!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Liz O

My now husband and I are huge music lovers and very picky when it comes to live music-- especially wedding bands. We've been to so many weddings and it's the first thing we critique. So when it came to planning our own wedding, we both agreed that we were going to spare no... Read More expense on a great band and make sure we had the best of the best. I can safely say we nailed it! The Headliners were incredible from start to finish. We knew they would be good, but had no idea just how amazing they would be. They are unbelievably talented, versatile and killed every song they played, no matter the genre. Additionally, we requested they learn several new songs-- including our first dance. They not only learned all of them, but performed each of them perfectly. Our guests are still raving about the music and we all had the time of our lives dancing the night away. Bob was such a pleasure to work with as well. So professional, responsive, and catered to our every request. This band is seriously the BEST!

2016-07-14T14:52:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! What a fun evening with you and your fun group of friends and family! Such a beautiful venue as well, much appreciated!

Bob Schilling

THE HEADLINERS BAND - THE ULTIMATE WEDDING & PARTY BAND!! We have a very unique and ultra professional group that includes performers with Masters degrees in music from the prestigious University of Miami, and one with a doctorate! Our members have toured with various well known artists, and we have performed for quite a few celebrity weddings and events in the US, as well as abroad. But rather than brag about our accomplishments, we prefer to let our video and product speak for itself. We are a single band, always the same members and devoted to each and every one of our valued clients.