R&B, Rock

Live Music, Music

Charlotte, NC (803) 517-9276

Highlight of Our Night

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Courtney R

Hands down the highlight of our night! The Herringbones were referred to me by a coworker & Im beyond thrilled I followed this lead. From the beginning, Steve, their booking manager, was amazing to work with. He worked with our budget & was willing to learn 3 new songs,... Read More including our first dance. Don't let their affordability throw doubts over their skills. Their list of songs is HUGE, & they're always updating the list with top 40 hits. They played from our cocktail hour through midnight! Our guests danced all night, & the last song "Shout" got EVERY PERSON on the dance floor. The lights & sound system were top notch. Steve even helped us choose our parent dance songs. Their song timings were perfect- always keeping the party going! I would give them 10 stars if I could! I highly recommend the Herringbones!

Great Band!

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 Rachel B

The Herringbones recently played at my wedding reception and were so great! Steve was easy to communicate with and willing to work with me and our vision for our wedding. The band played all the songs we requested and added songs to their normal playlist that we wanted! The... Read More added greatly to the classy, elegant, fun tone of our reception without being too loud, annoying, overbearing, etc (like I feared and heard more expensive bands would be). I highly recommend The Herringbones if you're looking for a band that is professional, flexible and will make your special day even more special!

PERFECT band

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Lian-Marie M

They MC'd perfectly. They played wonderfully. They took all my needs and suggestions into account and our guests were blown away with how great they were. Fantastic and sooooo worth every penny.

Bride

Reviewed on 7/08/2011 Morgan E

I had The Herringbones at my wedding and they were awesome! They kept everyone on their feet and having fun! They're really easy to work with too! Also, they were inexpensive especially considering how good they were!!!