The Imagery Studio

Serving MA, NH, RI, CT, VT and beyond

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

172 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester, MA Serving MA, NH, RI, CT, VT and beyond (508) 579-8080

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Callie P

The first time we toured our wedding venue, they showed us a number of albums from other weddings held there. Looking through one of the albums, I turned to my sister and told her to write down the name of the photographer because that's who I wanted for our wedding. Alice's... Read More work was beautiful and I knew before I met her that I wouldn't regret my choice. After meeting her, I loved her even more. Alice and her team are amazing! They pay attention to every detail and gently coach you through every photo to get the perfect shot. Her work is elegant and creative and seems to capture the personality of each couple beautifully. We just got our album back a few weeks ago and have been having fun sharing it with family and friends over the holidays. Everyone is so impressed with the quality of her work. There are some unique and beautiful shots along with the classic family photos and her attention to detail ties it altogether so well. We are so happy that we chose Imagery Studio and Alice to capture our special day!

2017-12-31T16:43:52 Response from the vendor

Claire, thank you so much for this amazing review and 5 stars rating! I love that you enjoy working with me and my team... I strive to provide elegant and creative photos and I'm thrilled that you, Bryan and your families enjoyed and treasure the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Heather F

We hired Alice as a photographer for our engagement shoot, as well as our wedding. We are so incredibly pleased with how the photos came out and the professionalism of both Alice and her staff. Admittedly, we were not the easiest subjects to shoot because the groom had a broken... Read More leg! Alice used her creativity to make sure the photos looked fantastic and did not draw attention to the cast. In the end you cannot even see it! We cannot recommend Alice enough. She was fantastic!!

2017-11-27T20:07:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Heather for the wonderful review and the 5 stars rating! Working with you and your families was a lot of fun! All the best to you and Dan! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Denise K

Alice was amazing to work with her and her husband and assistant went above and beyond to make our day special. The day of the wedding it downpours and was 45 degrees out and with all that against us she was able to capture timeless photos. I believe you get what you paid for... Read More and she is worth it all and more, the only thing you will regret is not going with such a talented photographer on your wedding day

2017-11-27T20:09:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Denise for the great review! You guys had a great time despite the weather! It was an honor to be there and capture all for you! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Eleni A

We LOVE Alice and her incredible work. After meeting Alice, my fiance and I headed back to the car, got in and looked at each other and both agreed she was a great fit for us. She has such a wonderful personality and was so sincere and interested in who we were, our wedding... Read More party and our families. In addition, our engagement pictures were just incredible! She really knows how one should position their body for the best look and knows how to capture the perfect moment! When picking out our engagement photos (since we had to narrow it down to only so many pictures) she was interested in why we decided to keep the pictures we did and what specifically we liked about them. She wanted to use this information to remember for our wedding day. Without reservation, Alice invests herself and her passion into this whole process and we absolutely cannot wait for her to capture our wedding day!

2017-03-16T07:34:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm so excited to be photographing your wedding on this coming season!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Christina H

When we got engaged and started to plan our wedding, we decided the photographer was going to be one of the most important elements. In 30 years, no one is going to remember what the favors were or if the food was really good, but in 30 years, people will still be looking at... Read More our wedding pictures. When we met with Alice, we instantly had a connection with her, and her artistic style was exactly what we were looking for in our photographer. From the engagement session, through the wedding day, the bridal session, and the production process in creating our wedding album, Alice made everything effortless for us. It was the one element of our wedding that we did not stress about. The Imagery Studio exceeded our every hope for our wedding photos, and we couldn’t be happier with the results!

2017-11-27T20:10:35 Response from the vendor

Christina! It was so great to be your photographer and get a new friend! I loved working with you, Keith and your families! Thank you so much for having me as your photographer and for the wonderful words!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Caroline M

We were so pleased with Alice our wedding photographer!!! Alice knows exactly how to direct and position her subjects to get amazing photos!!! My new husband and I have seen a preview of the photos and they brought tears to our eyes. Absolutely magnificent!!!

2017-11-27T20:11:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review! You guys are so cute together and I loved that you wore your mom's wedding dress, what a great memory to have! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Penelope A

Let me just start off by saying that Alice is AMAZING. She is an amazing photographer as well as an amazing person. For my wedding I was adamant that I needed a photographer that would make my photos look like magic, I needed someone who was going to be able to capture the... Read More goofy, dorky personality me and my husband share, I wanted us to look extraordinary compared to our everyday lives. She delivered better than I could have expected. Who knew two regular simple people could look so incredible! I attribute that to her skill, her ability to make me and my husband feel comfortable, her great directions at making us feel natural and in our element. I could gush on and on about how wonderful she is, but I think it's best you see for yourselves. Hire her because you won't find anyone more respectful, pleasant, professional, and so forth.

2017-11-27T20:15:22 Response from the vendor

Penny, I'm so honor that you chose me as your photographer! I know that you really cared to have a great photo and it was great to be able to do that for you! Thank you so much for having me and for the wonderful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Alejandra C

Highly recommend this amazing team! Alice and Mauricio were amazing very professional they truly have a passion and art for photography it's the best investment as did for our wedding I can't even explain how wonderful our experience was with the imagery studio we are truly... Read More happy with our final professional pictures ! The photographers captured everything to perfection it made it hard to choose between pictures ! A++++ to the imagery studio !

2017-11-27T20:13:33 Response from the vendor

Ale, you were one of the most beautiful brides ever! I loved all the styling with your exquisite headpiece and amazing gown! You both were a dream couple! Thank you so much for the amazing review! I really appreciate it!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Darlene D

Alice and Mauricio were absolutely fantastic!! They were extremely professional and so easy to work with. We couldn't have a better team of photographers to capture our day as wonderfully and detailed as they did!! Thank you so much for making our day truly magical!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Samantha F

Alice and her team were so fantastic, I don't even know where to start. The Imagery Studio was a recommended vendor from our venue - and I can absolutely see why! She really worked with us to figure out what fit our budget, and she was so friendly and professional. She was... Read More instrumental in keeping me organized because she herself had everything mapped out to the minute. The day of the wedding, Alice gave us girls great tips on how to pose, and when she rode with us in the limo we just had such a good time. Even though it was freezing out, Alice made sure to move us to the right spots to get the perfect shots (just when the sun was setting - it was so gorgeous!). Even now after the wedding she is still working hard to make our album. We could not have been happier with our choice of photographer and we highly recommend the Imagery Studio. Thank you so much, Alice!

2017-11-27T20:16:52 Response from the vendor

Wow Samantha! What a great review! I'm so humble by the wonderful words! Thank you so much for the amazing review! All the best to you two!

My Photographer

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Marianne B

Alice from The Imagery Studio and her team did a terrific job at my wedding - they were professional, courteous and fun! We had a photo booth which was the hit of the night!

Rustic New England wedding

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 Christina G

The imagery studio team of Alice and her assistant were great. They worked well with our reception site and DJ to make sure the night went smoothly. She made sure we got all the photographs we wanted while allowing us ample time to enjoy the day. Very professional and fair in... Read More pricing. Can't wait to see the photographs!