Your special night will be the event of the year!

All styles: Sinatra, motown, rock, country, and top 40 dance hits! At over 30 weddings a year, the group brings a full service approach to your special day. Enjoy the band, DJ, and master of ceremonies as a large 9 piece with four vocalists and a horn section, or as a 6 piece with three vocalists.

Dance, Pop, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Courtney L

I honestly can't say enough great things about this band. We hired them for our wedding and certainly helped to make it the amazing experience it was for my husband and I and all of our guests. They also preformed at our ceremony and it was perfect! They learned a few songs... Read More ahead of time just for us and they kept the crowd dancing the entire night. They were fantastic to work with and we could not have asked for a better band to play at our wedding. If you want to make it the night of your life - hire the Instant Classics!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Terry A

Hi Brandon, “WOW what a party” Instant Classics MADE the party a party!!! Everyone has been raving about the whole evening, but especially the band! Thank you for a great night! Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Irina G

Absolutely amazing and so much fun! Highly recommended for your special event.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Will M

The Instant Classics were great, everyone loved them. Plus they were able to add songs not on their usual setlist.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Breanne D

The Instant Classics were one of the best parts of my wedding! We are a week and a day out from my wedding and we are STILL getting compliments about how great the band was. We had them play an acoustic set during dinner, which had everyone rocking gently in their seats and... Read More quietly singing along. Then we moved inside for dancing--where the real party started. They played all of our favorite songs so well and seemed like they were just having the best time doing it. Everyone kept coming up to me in amazement at how great they were. Another thing: for the first dance, father/ daughter and mother/ son dances, they only played about 2 minutes of each--which was the perfect time since everyone else had started dancing and was itching to get back out on the dance floor. They were SO professional, so much fun and if I could give them more stars, I absolutely would. If you're looking for an amazing, fun band to play fabulous classic songs with a mix of modern hits, I seriously could not recommend The Instant Classics more.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Julia M

We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Instant Classics to anyone looking for a highly professional, fun, energetic band to entertain at their wedding. These guys are fantastic. We were worried that it would be difficult to accommodate our very diverse group of guests, but the... Read More Instant Classics carried it off effortlessly!! Not only are they incredibly talented, they obviously care about showing everyone a great time, and they do it well! Best investment we made in our daughter's wedding day. THANK YOU Instant Classics!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sara P

Gone are the days of the "wedding singer"! While that was an awesome movie, the comparison stops there. From the beginning planning, through the big night, the quality, professionalism, and all-around awesomeness of the Instant Classics was not to be beat! The bride and groom... Read More had enough to deal with, so having the peace of mind knowing that the band would be there on time (early!) and ready to go to welcome the guests was immeasurable. Such a large collection of songs in their repertoire, and they fit everyone's tastes (from the Bride and Groom to Grandpa and Grandma). The Instant Classics are your wedding band. You will be so happy you chose them, and your memories will last a lifetime! (Matron of Honor)

Reviewed on 8/09/2017

My husband and I were ecstatic with the very professional and freaking amazing performance by the Instant Classics at our wedding on April 29 this year! And so was everyone else at our wedding! Our guests are still ranting and raving about how awesome the band was that we hired.... Read More All of the members of the band are sooo super nice. They are very personable and down to earth. We literally danced the night away because we couldn't get off the dance floor because every song sounded so good, you just wanted to keep on dancing! They really know how to keep the party going. Raise your stein to the Instant Classics!! We highly recommend them if you want the BEST wedding ever!! Much love to you guys! Sheri and Howie Glaser XOXO Read Less

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Brenda J

This is THE BEST BAND EVER. Reception started around 7, with dancing, and we danced till after midnight. My guests had a blast and everyone raved about the band. Looks like will have to have a five year anniversary just to have this band again. So much fun!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Katie S

The Instant Classics were the best investment for our wedding. I had heard from numerous sources that they were by far the best band in AZ and they did not disappoint. Numerous guests told me that they were the 'best band west of the Mississippi." Not only were they amazing... Read More performers, but they were also very, very easy to work with. I cannot recommend them enough, if you want your wedding to be an amazing party, the Instant Classics should 100% be your band.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Alyson S

Instant Classics played my daughter's wedding last weekend and were truly amazing. Played acoustic during the ceremony, learned special songs and kept the guests involved all night long. They were receptive to anything we asked of them and were accessible throughout the... Read More whole planning process. Even let me sing with the band. Best wedding band ever!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ali F

The Instant Classics played at our wedding a couple weekends ago and we could not be more pleased. People were on the dance floor the whole night -- I've never been to a wedding where people were always on the dance floor from start to finish. It was so great! Our guests are... Read More still telling us how much they liked the band. They learned our first dance song, and my husband and I were really impressed. Brandon, the band manager is also extremely easy to work with, and always gets back to you and answers questions promptly. These guys are great... don't hesitate in booking them!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Chelsea T

Hiring The Instant Classics was the best decision we made for our wedding. I couldn't recommend them more! They were responsive, easy to work with, accommodated our request to learn a slightly obscure 70s song for our first dance, and kept the party going all night at our... Read More reception. We received SO many compliments from our guests. Their range is amazing--from Motown to Top 40 to classic rock and more. They had everyone, ages 2 to 92 (literally) on the dance floor all night! To echo a previous poster, do yourself and your guests the favor of booking them--you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Adalyn M

Simply incredible! I first saw The Instant Classics at my friend's wedding and knew that we had to have them for ours. I was not wrong! They were amazing; prompt, professional and so much fun! The dance floor was packed the entire night and all of our guests raved about them!... Read More The energy and enthusiasm on stage was contagious. Not only were they excellent musicians, but the selection and variety they played was perfect all night long. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding, anniversary or other special event band. Thank you to The Instant Classics for making the greatest night of my life complete!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

The Instant Classics were by far the best show I have ever been a part of! Not only were they super professional and flexible, but the entertained us through and through. They are the only band you'll ever need, again, and again, and again. When the wedding venues PA system... Read More couldn't play songs for our ceremony, they were there. When we wanted special dance song requests, they obliged, and when I wanted to show off for the family with my sweet guitar skills (lol) they were more than happy to accommodate! Everyone at my wedding could not stop talking about how much they loved this band, and how everyone was exhausted due to the non stop dance music! It was truly a night to remember and one that would not have been possible without the AMAZING talent of TIC. Please, do yourself a favor and BOOK this band! Pound for pound, they are the BEST wedding band in Phoenix, and I couldnt have asked or wanted for more.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kylie K

The Instant Classics were an amazing wedding band. We provided them a list of our favorite songs, which they played during our wedding. They also did an awesome job of keeping all of our wedding guests on the dance floor by playing a mix of classics and new songs (that we... Read More chose)! They had a positive and energetic vibe that was captivating for us and our guests! Also, they all have great voices, which is an obvious plus :) ! All wedding guests that I have talked to have mentioned how amazing the band was! I would definitely recommend The Instant Classics!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

The Instant Classics gave an AMAZING performance at our wedding in Sedona. They played for five hours with such energy and enthusiasm, all of guests where up dancing. We got multiple comments from people about how great the band was and how much they enjoyed the music. The band... Read More has a really extensive and diverse song list as well, and they know how to read a crowd. They played really nice jazzy and low key music during our cocktail hour, and then got the crowd moving after dinner. They also learned a few great songs for us! I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Hands down the BEST BAND!!! The Instant Classics played acoustic guitar during our Cocktail Hour and Dinner, and the full band with horns, played at our After-Party Reception. Every single one of our guests was on the dance floor the entire night. The band is fun, energetic,... Read More cool, unique, and ridiculously talented. They played Jump Around and literally everyone at the wedding was jumping on the dance floor. Every single guest has mentioned how amazing the band was and that they helped make our wedding the best wedding ever! We cannot thank Instant Classics enough for making our reception epic! Special shout out to the members of the band: Todd Middleman, Brian Martin, Ryan Bake, Jason Southard, Jen Taber, Skye Dumont, Kurt Finchum The band played 'Unforgettable' by Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole and it is the perfect way to describe the band. They were truly unforgettable in every way. Absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Katie S

The Instant Classics made our wedding! Our 300+ guests are still buzzing about them. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and they even played an extra hour because our guests didn't want the party to end. Hands down the best wedding band in town and by far the best... Read More band I have heard at any wedding!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Katie M

When I asked people the day after the wedding what their favorite part of the day was, at least half of them said that it was the band. They brought so much fun, energy and good dancing and were one of our favorite parts of the day too!!! We loved working with them leading up to... Read More the big day as well. Couldn't have asked for a more talented or fun band for our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

This band was absolutely exceptional. Truly among the best decisions we made for our wedding. We had a very diverse crowd - varying from my parents' childhood friends, to my husband's conservative relatives, to our party-prone crew from LA - and these guys were a smash with... Read More EVERYONE. The number one comment from guests was how much they loved the band. They had people on the dance floor even before dinner started! I cannot speak highly enough of them, do yourself (and your reception!) a favor and book them. Immediately! Love love love them. Thanks so much for such a memorable performance Instant Classics, and my apologies for being a year late in my review!

Nailed it!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Lindsay N

This band is INCREDIBLE. We hired them based off of reputation and a few videos we saw on YouTube. We were a bit nervous never seeing them in person but when we finally had the opportunity to do so, we were beyond excited for them to play at our wedding. They played for three... Read More hours... without stopping. Our friends are still raving about them, their engagement with the audience and the wide range of songs that they can sing. I highly recommend them for your wedding- you will not be disappointed.

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Sara R

My wife and I first saw The Instant Classics at Copper Blues in Phoenix about a month after our engagement, and we both thought "how awesome would it be if they could play our wedding?" From the start of our wedding planning, we had very few but important must-haves as... Read More priorities. 1. Open bar. 2. Great food and 3. Even greater music. We both have such broad tastes in music, and after hearing TIC (The Instant Classics) live, we knew they were the right fit to cover our many favorites. From the Beatles to Bruno Mars. We emailed Brandon soon after, and after hearing the bands track record, we were instantly put at ease knowing we had found the band for our big day! Brandon was instrumental in guiding us through music selection, and coordinating with our venue to ensure a night everyone would remember. Cool points for him as he would put up with our many requests in the months leading up to our wedding day! Now my wife and I decided to get married in the charming city of Santa Fe, NM. The brides family coming from Arizona and Texas, and my family traveling from New York, so although this was a destination wedding, TIC had no problem accommodating us. This band had no complaints about the 9 hour drive, and arrived in true rock star status the day of the wedding in a tour bus no less! On the day of the wedding, the band arrived early to set up at our venue at the La Fonda on the plaza in Santa Fe (a historic hotel), I was able to meet them just prior to the ceremony and I was so pleased by not only the professionalism, but also by how friendly and personable everyone was. Just like family, they expressed how happy they were to be there on our special day. Todd, Sean and Brian played a beautiful acoustic set for our ceremony. Death Cab for Cutie, led zeppelin, foo fighters, and the Beatles included (songs learned just for us) They took a much needed break for our cocktail hour, to prepare for the long reception. From 6pm to midnight, they served as the MC and the epic entertainment without ever letting the party stop. From the time the wedding party entered and right through the very end of the night...our guests were on the dance floor. We had family and friends approach us that night saying they had never seen a wedding where guests were up and dancing even before the first course was served. This band has a gift for crowd perception, almost as if they ditched the set list, and just played the right song for the right moment to carry the party up another notch as the night progressed. Cassandra, Jennifer & Sean - each and every note of every song was amazing. Sean's vocals on "Shout" was definitely one of the highlights of the evening. Cassandra and Jennifer - beautiful, and oh so talented! Ryan, Todd and Brian - you are masters of your craft! My wife and I are so blessed to have been able to share your music with our closest friends and family. Immediately after the wedding, and even now months later, we are still thanked by our guests for having had one of the best weddings they have attended, thanks in large part to TIC! We had one guest even say "you guys having The instant classics play your wedding, makes it hard to look forward to any other wedding!" We look back fondly on what was an amazing day, and we are so proud to have been able to have this band share this day with us. Will always recommend TIC to our friends and family, and we will always look forward to watching them rock out our favorite Copper Blues!

Amazing Band!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Mallory G

The Instant Classics were the perfect choice for our wedding. They were so entertaining and had our dance floor full all night. Brandon the band manager was also awesome to work with! He met us before the wedding to plan the details and was assisting with coordinating the night... Read More of. In fact our venue did not do well coordinating at the reception and Brandon stepped up and helped! We had so many compliments on them and will 100% recommend them to anyone!!!

Best Band EVER

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Jessica L

The Instant Classics made our wedding amazing. My friend had used them back in 2011 and I remember loving them, but like a fine wine, they are getting better and better (or maybe I am biased since it was my wedding). They learned every song we wanted, including country, and... Read More kept the mood upbeat and fun. They let a groomsman come on stage and sing Sweet Caroline. They served as our MC and had the timing perfectly. Cannot say enough good things!!!