Your special night will be the event of the year!

All styles: Sinatra, motown, rock, country, and top 40 dance hits! At over 30 weddings a year, the group brings a full service approach to your special day. Enjoy the band, DJ, and master of ceremonies as a large 9 piece with four vocalists and a horn section, or as a 6 piece with three vocalists.

Dance, Pop, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

This band was absolutely exceptional. Truly among the best decisions we made for our wedding. We had a very diverse crowd - varying from my parents' childhood friends, to my husband's conservative relatives, to our party-prone crew from LA - and these guys were a smash with... Read More EVERYONE. The number one comment from guests was how much they loved the band. They had people on the dance floor even before dinner started! I cannot speak highly enough of them, do yourself (and your reception!) a favor and book them. Immediately! Love love love them. Thanks so much for such a memorable performance Instant Classics, and my apologies for being a year late in my review!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Kelsey

I had never listened to this band prior to booking them however they were amazing. All of my guests raved about how great the band was and now all of my friends who are getting married want to use the Instant Classics at their wedding!

HIRE THEM!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Katie G

The Instant Classics made our wedding reception into an INCREDIBLE party!! From the second the doors swung open to the band rocking Adele, the party had started and the dance floor remained packed until the very end of the wedding. My husband and I saw them play downtown at... Read More Copper Blues months before and we knew immediately that they would be the perfect band to bring energy, excitement, and fun to our wedding. They are so easy to work with when planning the expectations, playlist, and general feel of the event. They even learned about 6 songs that we requested and did an amazing job. We also requested that music during dinner be fun but quieter so people could talk -- they were so respectful of that while keeping the energy up. Then the dance floor opened...our guests had SO much fun dancing and singing to the band. They kept dancing long after my husband and I left the party!! Our guests are still talking about how incredible the band was and how it completely amped up the wedding. The Instant Classics are so talented and really understand how to make a party fun. We are SO HAPPY with our decision to hire them for our wedding. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Alyson S

Instant Classics played my daughter's wedding last weekend and were truly amazing. Played acoustic during the ceremony, learned special songs and kept the guests involved all night long. They were receptive to anything we asked of them and were accessible throughout the... Read More whole planning process. Even let me sing with the band. Best wedding band ever!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ali F

The Instant Classics played at our wedding a couple weekends ago and we could not be more pleased. People were on the dance floor the whole night -- I've never been to a wedding where people were always on the dance floor from start to finish. It was so great! Our guests are... Read More still telling us how much they liked the band. They learned our first dance song, and my husband and I were really impressed. Brandon, the band manager is also extremely easy to work with, and always gets back to you and answers questions promptly. These guys are great... don't hesitate in booking them!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Chelsea T

Hiring The Instant Classics was the best decision we made for our wedding. I couldn't recommend them more! They were responsive, easy to work with, accommodated our request to learn a slightly obscure 70s song for our first dance, and kept the party going all night at our... Read More reception. We received SO many compliments from our guests. Their range is amazing--from Motown to Top 40 to classic rock and more. They had everyone, ages 2 to 92 (literally) on the dance floor all night! To echo a previous poster, do yourself and your guests the favor of booking them--you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Adalyn M

Simply incredible! I first saw The Instant Classics at my friend's wedding and knew that we had to have them for ours. I was not wrong! They were amazing; prompt, professional and so much fun! The dance floor was packed the entire night and all of our guests raved about them!... Read More The energy and enthusiasm on stage was contagious. Not only were they excellent musicians, but the selection and variety they played was perfect all night long. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding, anniversary or other special event band. Thank you to The Instant Classics for making the greatest night of my life complete!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

The Instant Classics were by far the best show I have ever been a part of! Not only were they super professional and flexible, but the entertained us through and through. They are the only band you'll ever need, again, and again, and again. When the wedding venues PA system... Read More couldn't play songs for our ceremony, they were there. When we wanted special dance song requests, they obliged, and when I wanted to show off for the family with my sweet guitar skills (lol) they were more than happy to accommodate! Everyone at my wedding could not stop talking about how much they loved this band, and how everyone was exhausted due to the non stop dance music! It was truly a night to remember and one that would not have been possible without the AMAZING talent of TIC. Please, do yourself a favor and BOOK this band! Pound for pound, they are the BEST wedding band in Phoenix, and I couldnt have asked or wanted for more.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kylie K

The Instant Classics were an amazing wedding band. We provided them a list of our favorite songs, which they played during our wedding. They also did an awesome job of keeping all of our wedding guests on the dance floor by playing a mix of classics and new songs (that we... Read More chose)! They had a positive and energetic vibe that was captivating for us and our guests! Also, they all have great voices, which is an obvious plus :) ! All wedding guests that I have talked to have mentioned how amazing the band was! I would definitely recommend The Instant Classics!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

The Instant Classics gave an AMAZING performance at our wedding in Sedona. They played for five hours with such energy and enthusiasm, all of guests where up dancing. We got multiple comments from people about how great the band was and how much they enjoyed the music. The band... Read More has a really extensive and diverse song list as well, and they know how to read a crowd. They played really nice jazzy and low key music during our cocktail hour, and then got the crowd moving after dinner. They also learned a few great songs for us! I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Hands down the BEST BAND!!! The Instant Classics played acoustic guitar during our Cocktail Hour and Dinner, and the full band with horns, played at our After-Party Reception. Every single one of our guests was on the dance floor the entire night. The band is fun, energetic,... Read More cool, unique, and ridiculously talented. They played Jump Around and literally everyone at the wedding was jumping on the dance floor. Every single guest has mentioned how amazing the band was and that they helped make our wedding the best wedding ever! We cannot thank Instant Classics enough for making our reception epic! Special shout out to the members of the band: Todd Middleman, Brian Martin, Ryan Bake, Jason Southard, Jen Taber, Skye Dumont, Kurt Finchum The band played 'Unforgettable' by Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole and it is the perfect way to describe the band. They were truly unforgettable in every way. Absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Katie S

The Instant Classics made our wedding! Our 300+ guests are still buzzing about them. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and they even played an extra hour because our guests didn't want the party to end. Hands down the best wedding band in town and by far the best... Read More band I have heard at any wedding!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Katie M

When I asked people the day after the wedding what their favorite part of the day was, at least half of them said that it was the band. They brought so much fun, energy and good dancing and were one of our favorite parts of the day too!!! We loved working with them leading up to... Read More the big day as well. Couldn't have asked for a more talented or fun band for our wedding!!!

Nailed it!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Lindsay N

This band is INCREDIBLE. We hired them based off of reputation and a few videos we saw on YouTube. We were a bit nervous never seeing them in person but when we finally had the opportunity to do so, we were beyond excited for them to play at our wedding. They played for three... Read More hours... without stopping. Our friends are still raving about them, their engagement with the audience and the wide range of songs that they can sing. I highly recommend them for your wedding- you will not be disappointed.

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Sara R

My wife and I first saw The Instant Classics at Copper Blues in Phoenix about a month after our engagement, and we both thought "how awesome would it be if they could play our wedding?" From the start of our wedding planning, we had very few but important must-haves as... Read More priorities. 1. Open bar. 2. Great food and 3. Even greater music. We both have such broad tastes in music, and after hearing TIC (The Instant Classics) live, we knew they were the right fit to cover our many favorites. From the Beatles to Bruno Mars. We emailed Brandon soon after, and after hearing the bands track record, we were instantly put at ease knowing we had found the band for our big day! Brandon was instrumental in guiding us through music selection, and coordinating with our venue to ensure a night everyone would remember. Cool points for him as he would put up with our many requests in the months leading up to our wedding day! Now my wife and I decided to get married in the charming city of Santa Fe, NM. The brides family coming from Arizona and Texas, and my family traveling from New York, so although this was a destination wedding, TIC had no problem accommodating us. This band had no complaints about the 9 hour drive, and arrived in true rock star status the day of the wedding in a tour bus no less! On the day of the wedding, the band arrived early to set up at our venue at the La Fonda on the plaza in Santa Fe (a historic hotel), I was able to meet them just prior to the ceremony and I was so pleased by not only the professionalism, but also by how friendly and personable everyone was. Just like family, they expressed how happy they were to be there on our special day. Todd, Sean and Brian played a beautiful acoustic set for our ceremony. Death Cab for Cutie, led zeppelin, foo fighters, and the Beatles included (songs learned just for us) They took a much needed break for our cocktail hour, to prepare for the long reception. From 6pm to midnight, they served as the MC and the epic entertainment without ever letting the party stop. From the time the wedding party entered and right through the very end of the night...our guests were on the dance floor. We had family and friends approach us that night saying they had never seen a wedding where guests were up and dancing even before the first course was served. This band has a gift for crowd perception, almost as if they ditched the set list, and just played the right song for the right moment to carry the party up another notch as the night progressed. Cassandra, Jennifer & Sean - each and every note of every song was amazing. Sean's vocals on "Shout" was definitely one of the highlights of the evening. Cassandra and Jennifer - beautiful, and oh so talented! Ryan, Todd and Brian - you are masters of your craft! My wife and I are so blessed to have been able to share your music with our closest friends and family. Immediately after the wedding, and even now months later, we are still thanked by our guests for having had one of the best weddings they have attended, thanks in large part to TIC! We had one guest even say "you guys having The instant classics play your wedding, makes it hard to look forward to any other wedding!" We look back fondly on what was an amazing day, and we are so proud to have been able to have this band share this day with us. Will always recommend TIC to our friends and family, and we will always look forward to watching them rock out our favorite Copper Blues!

Amazing Band!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Mallory G

The Instant Classics were the perfect choice for our wedding. They were so entertaining and had our dance floor full all night. Brandon the band manager was also awesome to work with! He met us before the wedding to plan the details and was assisting with coordinating the night... Read More of. In fact our venue did not do well coordinating at the reception and Brandon stepped up and helped! We had so many compliments on them and will 100% recommend them to anyone!!!

Best Band EVER

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Jessica L

The Instant Classics made our wedding amazing. My friend had used them back in 2011 and I remember loving them, but like a fine wine, they are getting better and better (or maybe I am biased since it was my wedding). They learned every song we wanted, including country, and... Read More kept the mood upbeat and fun. They let a groomsman come on stage and sing Sweet Caroline. They served as our MC and had the timing perfectly. Cannot say enough good things!!!

Biltmore Wedding

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Kenna S

Even though our wedding was a few months ago, we remember the whole thing like yesterday. From the moment our guests walked into the reception, The Instant Classics blew everyone away. Throughout the evening our family and friends kept asking where we found them and where they... Read More could go and see them again. The Instant Classics played to the mood of the room and kept bringing more and more energy to the party. There was never once a lull in the music or a song that our guests did not enjoy dancing too. It was like they could read the room and knew exactly what songs to play at which moment. We whole heartedly recommend The Instant Classics for any and all events you may have. They definitely made our wedding one we’ll never forget

HIGH ENERGY FUN AND CAPTIVATING!!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Darylein C

My wedding was a couple months ago and my guests are still raving about The Instant Classics (TIC)! "I love this band!" was all we heard all night and thereafter=). So much so that my husband and I took two different groups of friends on two separate occasions to see TIC perform... Read More again at a couple of their regular venues including Copper Blues at the Phoenix Cityscape and Blue Martini at City North in Phoenix. We can't get enough of this band!! This band is truly amazing!! Each band member is super talented and they play all types of genres including the classics, rock, pop, soul, country, and top 40. I actually went with my gut and hired TIC based only on watching one video of a live performance on their website. Since my wedding was in the spring, I knew that certain vendors would book pretty fast, this being one of them. And I am extremely happy that I went with my gut! The band kicked off the reception which was pretty awesome because my guests were ready to party right away! It was funny because the wedding party had to wait a few minutes longer before getting announced because a bunch of our guests were already on the dance floor! One of the best parts was they sang our first dance song which was really special. The band manager Brandon is awesome! He was our main contact person throughout the entire planning process and we communicated mainly thru email. He was always prompt with responding to any of our questions. He took the time out to make sure that our wedding music selections were exactly what we wanted from the first song to the very last song. Even when the band took their breaks, they DJed music that we wanted to hear. We met with Brandon a couple months before the wedding and after that meeting we knew we would be well taken care of on our wedding night. Brandon was very professional yet very personable. If we had any issues or needed to make any last minute changes(of which there were none), we would only have to go through Brandon which is nice because it wouldn't interrupt any of the performances. I only have wonderful things to say about The Instant Classics. With TIC, you and your guests are guaranteed to have an awesome time at your wedding. My guests had a blast and we danced all night! Thank you so much Brandon and TIC for providing our entertainment and for making it such a memorable night for us and our guests, you guys ROCK!!!

BY FAR THE BEST WEDDING BAND IN TOWN!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Rachel C

Instant Classics truly is the best band in town. We used them for our wedding and they were wonderful to work with. Before the wedding picking songs all the way through the actual wedding day we couldn't say enough great things about them. Guests of the wedding from out of state... Read More and in state are still talking about them. They got everyone up and moving not only at my wedding but I have had two friends since get married and use them and they did just as wonderful a job at those as well. We have been to weddings with other good bands but there is absolutely no comparison. The band is what makes or breaks a wedding vibe and Instant Classics is the only way to go!!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Beth P

The Instant Classics truly made our wedding night the greatest night of our lives. The depth and range of this band is unbelievable! The dance floor was full til the last song. We didn't want it to end! And they are all such nice people and top notch professionals. Every note... Read More was perfect and they actually look like their having as much fun as us! Go see them live. They play locally in Phoenix. We went to check them out and even my parents loved them. They play such a wide variety with such precision, you just have to see it for yourself. Thank You Instant Classics!!!

Best band ever

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Sherri D

I LOVE The Instant Classics!! Everyone from the little ring bearer to my husbands great grandad were on the dance floor. Very high energy! They played everything from country to Top 20 to old rock. Defnetaly worth every penny! Thank you Instant Classics for making our wedding... Read More celebration one that no one will ever forget :) I would highly recommend them!!

Just what we wanted

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Shawna Y

I loved the Instant Classics. We enjoy all types of music. I gave them an idea of what we liked and they played a perfectly arranged mix. The atmosphere was beautiful, everyone danced and the energy was amazing. I could not have asked for a more beautiful evening for my... Read More daughter. The price was a bit higher than what I budgeted but they were definatley worth it. THANK YOU Instant Classics. I will look you up when my boys tie the knot.

Great band! They made my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Samantha B

This band is absolutely wonderful! They were a lot of fun, played a variety of music and entertained everyone from the three year old ring bearer to my 84 year old grandmother. All the guest's loved them. All night long I heard how awesome they were and how much the guest's... Read More appreciated them. The highest service, quality, value and worth every penny. Anyone who is looking for a band for any occasion, look no further! You cannot go wrong with The Instant Classics. Thank you so much for truly making my wedding a dream.

A Perfect Night

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Shauna R

The Instant Classics are the best cover band! They created a seamless and perfect night for us! We choose them, in part, due to their large repertoire of music. We had guests of all ages and tastes and The Instant Classics were able to read the room and play just the right... Read More song at the right time. They covered almost every genre and they had everyone out on the dance floor all night long. Additionally, our wedding ran seamlessly due to all their hard work. From emcee duties to moving the evening events along, The Instant Classics were professional, dependable and fun. They really took a lot of the stress off my shoulders from day one when we first hired them. The staff is extremely helpful and cooperative. What an amazingly talented group of musicians. The Instant Classics have some of the best singers we've ever heard. They made our night and we couldn't be happier with our experience. I would highly recommend The Instant Classics for any wedding! They can do it all!