Wedding Invitations & Accessories

Please visit www.weddinginvitationplace.com to setup an appointment to browse through over 30 full-size wedding invitation sample albums in a relaxed yet professional environment OR browse & shop online! Outstanding Customer Service backed by over 28 years of experience. Large selection of Letterpress invitations. Also specializing in Wedding/ Reception Accessories & Custom Seating Chart Posters

Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Selena S

Julie was great to work with, her knowledge and experience made finding the right invitation, and having the correct wording easy. I loved the selection and knowing that a highly detail oriented person was overseeing my order to help insure everything turned out how I wanted... Read More it. Her recommendations helped pull together all of my invitation details into a beautiful package that we loved. She also has options and pricing to fit any budget, and the time you will save vs DIY is priceless.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Danielle A

Julie was great to work with! My fiancé and I waited a little too long to order our place cards but Julie replied super quickly every time so we were about to get our order in time for the big day. Super friendly and extremely helpful

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jenn S

I loved working with Julie! She made our process of invitation shopping quick, easy, and painless. I told her what I wanted and our price range and she narrowed down the options perfectly. Our final product turned out awesome and we got a lot of compliments! I highly recommend... Read More her services to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Hilary C

Julie was so great to work with! She assisted me in every step of designing, wording and ordering my wedding invitations. I was able to have personalized invites while also staying in budget.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Kelsey O

I loved working with Julie on my wedding invitations! She was very helpful during the initial consultation and gave me great advise on what to include on the invitations since I had no idea what I was doing. She did not let me pick up my invitations until they were perfect! I... Read More also had her do my ceremony programs, menus, and place cards. Everything turned out exactly how I wanted. I would recommend using The Invitation Place to any future bride.

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Ashley B

ulie did an amazing job on our wedding invitations! We did not really know what we wanted our invitations to look like when we first went to look at invitations. I (as the woman) had an idea about what I thought would look great, but my husband was a little finicky about what... Read More he liked. She was able to customize an invitation that we both loved! We had so many compliments about how elegant and beautiful our invitations were. It was the first impression of what the wedding was going to be like. She hit the nail on the head!

Julie is fabulous to work with!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Brooke N

I had found the perfect invitations on Etsy but researching and talking to all the printers about the printing was a hassle. In an attempt to help me a friend of mine found The Invitation Place online and suggested I give them a try. I am so glad I did. I sent the files to... Read More Julie, she got me a quote promptly and I simply picked everything up when it was ready. She printed my save the dates, invitations and programs and I couldn't be happier. The Invitation Place offers a selection of wedding stationary that you can choose from as well so please consider Julie, she is fabulous to work with and low stress in a very stressful time.

Very accommodating, easy to work with

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Kaela S

We went in with a vision & a budget & it was easy to work within those parameters. I was very happy with our invites. We had the addresses printed on the envelopes as well & that turned out beautifully. Julie was also great with communicating etiquette & letting us know... Read More how far ahead we should send out invites & when to get our final order in. It all worked out very well. I would recommend her to a friend.

Great for any budget

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Ryenn

I absolutely loved my wedding invitations! They were beautiful, high quality, and AFFORDABLE! Not to mention, they came in really quickly as well!

Great Invitations

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Amanda S

The invitations turned out great and she was so helpful.

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Nichole U

Julie was great to work with and help provide us beautiful invitations, programs, place cards and seating chart! I would recommend her to everyone for her work is top notch. There was a moment the week of our wedding that I believe she handled a situation poorly and made me feel... Read More stress! It was very unprofessional and after I made a comment towards something I did not agree with AND later when I pointed out I didn't appreciate her tone, she was very defensive in her responses (and they were long responses for the reason why she is write and I am wrong!) Over all, she was great!

Wedding Invites

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Lisa D

She was so easy to work with, and had a good sense of humor! She helped me find good value invites, and ones that fit what I was looking for. She had a ton of different invites to look at and choose from. She was a lot of help and my invites looked great!

Julie is the best!

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 Jennifer K

My fiance and I met with Julie at her house - where she runs this business out of her home. It was a fantastic experience. She is extremely helpful and has TONS of samples to choose from. Julie has great ideas and will find you exactly what you want. The invites are a little... Read More pricey, but the quality is well worth it!

Julie Armstrong

After 2 years in college, I pursued a part-time job at a local print shop here in Grand Rapids, MI. It didn't take long to realize that this would become my full-time career and my passion. Over the course of my career I've learned many different aspects of the printing industry. It began by helping brides find the perfect wedding invitation ensemble that suits their style and budget, working closely with them to place their order, and guiding them in all aspects of ordering such as proper wording and etiquette. This element of my career has continued for the past 28 years and I love It!