The King Kamehameha Golf Club & Kahili Golf Course

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

2500 Honopiilani Hwy, Maui, HI (808) 243-1025

Kahili Restaurant

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Sandee Y

My reception was held at the King Kamehameha Golf Club's Kahili Restaurant which is located on the lower golf course, upstairs, next to the pro shop. The view from the restaurant terrace is beautiful and the food was wonderful. We opted for a buffet dinner and open bar. Our... Read More attendants were gracious and friendly and everyone had a great time!

Best Wedding Ever!

Reviewed on 8/05/2011 Lirio B

This place is gorgeous. It simply overlooks the west side of Maui and the beautiful Sugar Beach in Kihei. The golf course is beautiful. Both interior and exterior of this facility is beautiful. I had a wonderful time working with Steven Cook, who is the banquet manager. He was... Read More very knowledgeable, calm, and very easy to work with. Since I my wedding was destination, from California to Hawaii,he made it all easy and smooth process. The food was excellent, all MAUI GROWN. The servers and bartenders were very attentive and wanted to make sure that everything was flowing smoothly. If I have a chance to do it all over again, I will definetly choose this place in a heartbeat.

Absolutely amazing view

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Lisa F

This was a GREAT venue for our wedding. There are sites for an indoor or outdoor ceremony, both of which have beautiful sweeping views of Maui. The ballroom is a lovely round room with windows all around. The food was good, the staff was easy to work with and the venue is... Read More elegant and nicely maintained.

Epic Event. Watch your numbers...

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Tricia R

We just had our wedding there. Amazing views. Absolutely amazing food, in fact all of our guests raved about how good the food was. Bar had great service. Drinks flowed all night no problems with the our event. Then why 2 stars? Plain and simple the Banquets Department is... Read More terrible. The way they conduct business is unethical and borderline illegal. I am a small business owner, with a background in bars and nightclubs. Spreadsheets and Invoices are what I do for a living. I had to constantly babysit the Banquets department in regards to numbers and invoicing mistakes. That was leading up to our event.... Night of: APPARENTLY They didn't order enough of the champagne we asked for so they offered us an upgrade for no charge. Seems reasonable. It was a 50 cent retail price difference so Im not sure id call it an upgrade. I also suspect that they just got a deal on this champagne and decided to push it. The lead was very pushy about taking the upgrade. I approached the bar and realized that, my personal favorite alcohol was not on the bar even though it was in our package.APPARENTLY they did a "price restructure" the week before and our favorite vodka was no longer in the premium package. Lots of business and invoicing mistakes. All of which made the venue more revenue or reduced costs. BE CAREFUL own your numbers they do not. They constantly switch things around. Get everything in writing. Everything! They also aren't very personable.

Excellent Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

This is an excellent place to have your wedding or special event! We loved our wedding venue and would recommend it to anyone wishing to tie the knot in beautiful scenery that includes mountains and overlooks the valley and ocean. It was spectacular! The staff was also very... Read More helpful! I contacted them a lot through email as the date approached with ideas, questions, alterations to the set-up and the staff was very helpful! They always got back to me in a timely manner and answered my questions or directed me to options that helped me. I feel like they provided exactly what I asked for and we were both pleased.

Beautiful Views

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 Peggy M

Overall it was great venue and the beauty and history of the location were enjoyed by all of our guests. Food was good, servers were friendly. One little snafu with our gluten free guests being served the wrong cake. Due to major rain on our Wedding Day we had to use the... Read More indoor option. While I would have loved to have had our ceremony on the lawn, I couldn't have asked for a better rain back up.