The LALA Girl Make-Up Bar & Beauty Lounge

The LALA Girl Make-Up Bar & Beauty Lounge offers make-up, waxing and tinting. You can come to us for a fun relaxed beauty application or we can bring the glam to you. We look forward to meeting you!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Sabrina O

I was referred to Nicole by a friend who went to an open house. I am not from the area, so I was just going off of reviews. Nicole's shop is beautiful and so sassy. She was wonderful to work with. We did my hair and makeup trial and I told her the look I wanted. I felt... Read More beautiful but once I left and started taking pictures, I realized it didn't look anything like me. I didn't blame her because she gave me what I wanted, or what I thought I wanted. I called Nicole the following day and let her know that I wanted to change it up. Of course I was nervous because I didn't have time for another trial, so I had to trust that Nicole could give me a softer look. Well, she didn't disappoint. My makeup looked beautiful and the airbrushing was amazing! My skin never looked more smooth. I decided to do a completely different hair do and felt like a glamorous actress. Nicole was always open to hearing my opinion and changing up things. I look forward to visiting Nicole again and would highly recommend her and her team.

Saved the day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Long story but all of the bridesmaids wanted to get the brides makeup done for her so I called up a friend to get Nicole's contact information for The LaLa Girl. Two days before the wedding(at 8pm), the bride had her hair dresser cancel (who was also to do 5 bridesmaids hair). I... Read More called up Nicole and she was on it! The day of the wedding she did the brides makeup, hair and my hair as well as four other bridesmaids. She did an amazing job and I would recommend her services to everyone!!

AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Mausi M

Nicole and her team are amazing. From a perfect trial to perfect make-up on my wedding day, Nicole did it all! Nicole came to my rescue after the make-up/hair person I had booked several months before the wedding made major changes only 4 weeks before the wedding. Nicole... Read More immediately scheduled a trial session with me, did not ask any questions about what had happened, listened to and looked at what I wanted. Her response time to some follow-up questions was also great; always prompt and polite. Nicole and her assistant Perry got me and my two bridesmaids ready on my wedding day. She was on time and everyone enjoyed working with her. The results were flawless and our airbrush make-up lasted all night. I recommend the LALA Girl 100% for any girl who wants perfect, stressfree wedding make-up and hair. And who doesn't!?

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Cindy D

Nicole and Courtney did us PROUD on my daughter's wedding day. We had 7 young ladies needing "updo's" and makeup, and the finished product was beautiful. Everyone was so pleased with how they looked, and the photographs were perfect. Nicole and Courtney of LALA Girl are true... Read More professionals. They listen to what each individual wants and they make it happen. Even my makeup, as mother of the bride, was perfect! Not "too much" and not "too little". LALA Girl will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Neisa B

The LaLa Girl is the most wonderful makeup artist/hairstylist I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. She made me feel like the most glamorous woman during my bridal portraits and on the day of my wedding. She listened to exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly. Thank... Read More you so much for being a part of our perfect day.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Laura B

Nicole was absolutely amazing throughout my wedding planning process. I used her for engagement picture makeup, a spray tan, and hair/makeup for my wedding. She's the perfect person to use on a stressful day because she's calm, works from pictures really well, and ensure that... Read More you (the bride) are happy. She was able to bring out the best in each of my bridesmaids and my mom, all of who were looking for something a little bit different. She has a ton of professional experience both in NC and California, and has been in the industry for many years. Her prices are reasonable, but get on her schedule quickly because she's booked months in advance. You will be glad you used Nicole!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Nicole L

Nicole was amazing!! She did my hair and make-up for both my engagement photos and my bridal portraits. I would have had her to do my wedding day as well but her sister and I were getting married on the same day. For any of my hair and make-up needs, she is my go to!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Amrita D

Such a great experience! Courtney was so wonderful to work with, and she helped keep me calm and did her work quickly and effortlessly, and we ended up being ahead of schedule for the ceremony! She knows how to easily make adjustments and is so flexible and didn't bother... Read More coming back to do my reception makeup after a grueling morning session. Highly recommend this awesome company!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 sara y

I chose Nicole based on reviews I had read on-line and I am so glad I did! I had told her I like a more natural look but yet wanted it to be noticed and she did exactly what I had envisioned- even without pictures! I loved how she took her time and even waited an additional 30... Read More minutes past scheduled time so that my mother-in-law could get hers done (she was running late). She also did my rehearsal dinner make up and it was just as beautiful! I would definitely chose her again and will be using her for future events!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Meg M

Nicole and her team were amazing! We loved the professionalism of the whole staff. Loved the airbrushed makeup - very light and stayed on throughout the wedding and reception (in June!). Hair was great. Loved their flexibility - came onsite to do hair/makeup.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kyanna K

Nicole was amazing! All 7 of my bridesmaids and my mom got their hair and makeup done and everyone looked amazing! She was so easy to work with. They came out to the venue which was a great perk, but they also have a cute salon which they can do the hair and make up at. I would... Read More recommend them to any girl who is looking for hair and make up on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Meg A

I tried a few hair/makeup vendors before deciding on LALA girl and they all did a good job. The difference was that Nicole and the ladies at LALA girl understood that it was about me on my wedding day and making sure I felt beautiful and not about the hair design. When I tried... Read More other hair stylists and asked them to change the hair, they got upset or made me feel like I was asking too much. When I asked Nicole to change something she was more than accommodating and made it known she just wanted me to be happy. The day of my wedding, the AC went out at the house where we were getting ready and it was 85 degrees inside. They never once complained, had great attitudes, and still made us look beautiful! I was so comfortable with Nicole and thought she did such a great job, I had her do my hair/makeup for the rehearsal dinner also with a completely different look and it was stunning! Definitely recommend Nicole at LALA Girl!

2016-06-23T09:19:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We were happy to be apart of your special day. We can't wait to see the pics.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Michelle K

LaLa Girl did my hair and makeup for my wedding day as well as the hair and makeup for all 8 of my bridesmaids and the mother of the bride and mother of the groom. They kept us ahead of schedule which was much appreciated for a 2pm wedding! The whole environment was fun and... Read More relaxed and the hair/makeup was incredible! One of my bridesmaids even commented that she liked her makeup better than how it was for her own wedding. Everyone at the salon was so welcoming and we had a blast that morning. Thank you for making my getting ready experience on my wedding day fun and stress free! Nicole was great to work with for getting a quote and handling the scheduling and Rebecca absolutely nailed my hair and makeup. Thank you for making us feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lindsay B

I hired LALA girl for hair and makeup for wedding based off reviews as I did not live in Charlotte where my wedding was. Wow they did not disappoint these girls are awesome! For both hair and makeup I showed them a few pictures of what I had in mind and they used those pictures... Read More and basically combined them. Mine and my bridesmaid hair and makeup turned out gorgeous I would definitely recommend these girls!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Christie V

Natalie made my wedding day a breeze. She is a true artist with hair & makeup and fun to be around while everyone is getting ready. After a not so great trial run with a different stylist, Natalie offered to do an additional trial for free and be the stylist for my wedding day.... Read More Excellent customer service, professional, and great talent!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Kate F

The girls from LALA Girl are amazing! I first had my make-up done on a whim with a girlfriend. They won me over from the start! I didn't even look elsewhere when I needed my make-up and hair done for my engagement pictures. It was everything I wanted and more! I have never felt... Read More so beautiful! I had my make up done early in the morning and drove to Asheville to take the engagement pictures. You never would have noticed from the pictures- make-up was perfect and not a hair out of place. When it came time to pick someone for my wedding, there was no question that I wanted Nicole to be there! They were nice enough to travel to Asheville for my big day. Natalie made all the paperwork portion easy and kept me updated with timelines for my wedding day. My bridesmaids and I looked beautiful the day of. Everyone always asks who did my hair and make up and I'm so happy to always say LALA Girl!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Laura B

So awful!!!! Bad, bad, bad, bad! They were just awful in terms of their attitudes and service. Very rarely smiled, made rude comments, and made the whole room uncomfortable. They told my mom, "You need to come back here because I can see your hair frizzing by the minute. Stop... Read More touching it!!!" They put so much makeup on my 16 year old sister that she looked like a toddler pageant contestant. We had to wipe it off in the bathroom while she was crying. They didn't listen AT ALL to what my sisters and mother asked them to do with their hair and makeup. It was honestly a disaster and left everyone upset and disappointed. I have no idea why this company has so many good reviews, because I would never recommend using them for your wedding. Stay away from LaLa Girl. It was truly miserable and disappointing!

Will Never Use Another Salon

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Tiffany P

Nicole was with me through my ENTIRE engagement. She came to my house for my engagement photos for my hair/makeup. She did my hair/makeup trial, my rehearsal dinner hair/makeup. She came to my hotel venue for not only me, but 5 bridesmaids and 2 moms! She does waxing and spray... Read More tans, too. LOVE NICOLE!!! I definitely found friends at the Lala Girl. :)

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Minell E

LaLa Girl was absolutely fabulous! We had a great trail run and found out what I liked and what I didn't. On the actual wedding day, they were amazing with my whole family and bridal party that wanted to get hair/makeup done. They started early enough so that you have plenty of... Read More time and it all held together! My hair was the best it ever looked on my wedding day. You will not be disappointed! We had a small hiccup with some of the payments, so make sure you have that all squared away before the big day. Other than that, they were amazing and the price is very comparable with other salons!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Angie W

I hired Nicole and her team for our wedding at The Ritz Carlton on June 27th,2015. Nicole is wonderful and her experience truly shows. She and two other members of her team did myself, 9 bridesmaids and my mom's hair and makeup on my wedding day. Nicole uses airbrush for all... Read More ladies and it truly is quality that lasts. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup. It was exactly what I wanted and stayed the entire night! I would recommend Nicole to any bride. You will definitely get the result you want. Nicole is professional, fun and laid back making your day even more special. Thank you Nicole for everything! We had such a great time with you and your team and love the way everyone and myself turned out!

Like having a friend do you makeup!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Sam D

I highly recommend Perry at the LaLa Girl in Charlotte. She was absolutely amazing to have on our wedding day. It was like having a friend doing my makeup! She did my makeup, as well as my mothers and some bridesmaids, and they all looked amazing. I have a hard time trusting... Read More people to do my makeup, because I always feel it looks fake, but it look so good and we had such a good time with her!

Great people and beautiful hair & make-up!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Melany E

I booked the LaLa Girl a little late in the game. My trial was nice but I wasn't blown away... But, the day of was AMAZING!! Lou and Katie did hair for everyone and Perry did make-up for just me. They arrived on a mission and were fun, happy, blended right into hanging with... Read More the girls and everyone's hair was gorgeous. My hair was way better than the trial (someone else did it at the trial) and my make up was gorgeous!!! Perry listened to every bit of feedback I gave her after the trial and showed up with new colors and never judged when I was a little crazy in my lip color choice. :-) I really enjoyed these 3 ladies!! Not only were they fun but they did a fantastic job!! I highly recommend them!

Best Wedding Hair/Makeup Artisit/Stylist

Reviewed on 1/08/2015

I was lucky enough to have The Lala Girl be apart of the most special day of my life! I have Nicole (the owner) do my makeup (Bride), my mom's makeup, and my bridesmaids' hair. She came to us, y'all!!! Which was a time saver (so we didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn) and... Read More made it so stress free. My girls and I were able to hang out all morning/afternoon together because Nicole was so awesome to come to my venue. Before the wedding day, I picked out a few pictures of bridal makeup that I had liked, went to The Lala Girl, and Nicole did a trial on my face. This was super helpful because I was able to see what colors I did and didn't like. I've never had my makeup airbrushed before but choosing The Lala Girl was the best decision I made. My makeup lasted ALL night long and that included a night full of dancing. Normally, I have a very oily face but with airbrush I had no problems. Nicole has tons of experience doing bridal and professional celebrity makeup. So why not have the BEST of the best make you look and feel like the most fabulous bride!!

It's the little things!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Planning a wedding is beyond stressful, luckily I was and fully confident in my hair and makeup services. My trail run was excellent and on my speacial day the girls went above and beyond. When the day was done, I took my flawless look right into the evening. I even learned a... Read More couple tricks to keep my look up for the honeymoon. It's the little things that make a giant thing memorable!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Kristin M

The La La Girl is a wonderful company! Nicole is so sweet and funny and made me feel totally calm on my wedding day. They are very reliable and professional. All of her equipment was clean and she was early! She did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup, not only did I... Read More absolutely love it, but I received compliments all night long! It was important to me that I still look like "me", just a more glamorous version of myself and she accomplished that 100%! I would recommend them to anyone!!!