The Last Bite

Greater Seattle & Tacoma Regions, Puget Sound Destinations

A Boutique Bakery Specializing in European Cakes

At The Last Bite, we are passionate about wedding cakes that are just delicious as they are beautiful – accompanied by exemplary service from our first conversation to the last bite of your custom creation. Since graduating from the Seattle Culinary Academy in 2001, where she was honored as "Most Outstanding Pastry Chef” in her class, Krissie Krebsbach has specialized in European-style wedding cakes that are both sophisticated works of art and exceptionally-delicious desserts. And because we believe in desserts that taste as incredible as they make you feel, we handcraft every component using organic, sustainably farmed, and locally-sourced ingredients whenever possible.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Greater Seattle & Tacoma Regions, Puget Sound Destinations (253) 640-8314
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Kat B

After attending a handful of weddings, I began to think of wedding cakes as beautiful looking but ultimately disappointing desserts. But as a lifelong sweet-tooth and cake enthusiast, I was THRILLED when I found The Last Bite. After doing some research and reading all of the... Read More glowing reviews on their website/Wedding Wire/The Knot, I decided to schedule a tasting – and was completely blown away by how delicious everything tasted. Without question, Krissie makes the best cakes I have ever tried. On top of that, her cakes are stunning works of art. Our wedding guests still talk about how beautiful and delicious our cake was, and we recommend The Last Bite to everyone we know. As the cherry on top, she is an absolute pleasure to work with and does everything she can to accommodate your needs and make sure you have a stress-free experience. I’m not even normally one to write reviews, but Krissie knocked it out of the park. Can’t recommend enough!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Christina A

"Amazing!" This was the buzz at our wedding reception as guests experienced our wedding cake from The Last Bite. The cake design and presentation were stunning, with billowing, ethereal ruffles to reflect the design of my wedding dress and uniquely adorned with beautiful fresh... Read More flowers to reflect style and theme of the reception. The cake was simply stunning and the flavors, out of this world! Many of our guests had not previously experienced a European style cake and were overjoyed with the sophisticated flavors, not too sweet......pure delight! Some guests commented that they didn't see the formal cake because it disappeared so quickly! Thankfully we had plenty of (or what we thought was more than enough) sheet cake plated and ready for service. As word spread around the reception, that disappeared quickly as well! Now I know the inspiration for "The Last Bite". From beginning to end our experience with the Last Bite and it's owner Krissie, were exceptional. We found her extremely professional, warm, knowledgeable and accommodating. I had been to a few tastings prior to meeting with Krissie but the quality and taste of her products, the artistry of her design as well as her personal talent and passion were second to none. Krissie also reminded us, this was a time to have fun! The tasting she presented was spectacular! Krissie came up with absolutely delicious, creative options that we wouldn't have otherwise known based on conversations about taste preferences with my fiancé and I. We tasted, laughed, deliberated and in the end, Krissie helped us narrow down our choices to best suit our family and friends. Once we finalized all the details of the cake design and flavors, I never had to give it another thought. Krissie presented us with a very precise communication timeline, proactively managed the delivery and set up with the reception venue and kept me up to date throughout the process. One of Krissie's service goals is to have the cake process be worry free (as possible) once the planning is complete and she exceeded our expectations. This was a huge relief given the overwhelming number of details and decisions that go into planning a wedding! I can't say enough......creativity, beauty, blissful flavors, and professionalism all rolled into The Last Bite.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Nick L

Krissie made my wife and I’s wedding cake this past summer, and we couldn’t have been happier with the result. We were both impressed by her professionalism and responsiveness throughout, and even more impressed that our cake was somehow even more delicious than we remembered... Read More from our tasting. Krissie truly has a gift, and seeing the look on my wife’s face when she first saw the cake (and later, when we took our first bite) was worth every penny.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Ed K

Krissie made us an absolutely beautiful cake for our daughter's 30th birthday celebration. It tasted even better than it looked. The family agreed it was simply the best birthday cake we had ever eaten. Look no further for that cake for a special occasion. Thank you, Krissie!

Review for The Last Bite

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Nicole L

The cake tasted amazing and looked exactly how I imagined it would! She was easy to work with and very professional!

Krissie Krebsbach

Krissie understands that among desserts, wedding cakes can get a bad rap. But as a lifelong baker, she was determined to create wedding cakes that actually taste as amazing as they look. After graduating from the Seattle Culinary Academy honored as "Most Outstanding Pastry Chef,” Krissie went on to earn a Nutrition Sciences degree from UW – realizing that she didn’t just want to make cakes that taste and look incredible, but cakes that you can feel incredible about eating too. Krissie continues to perfect her dream every day, and her passion comes through in each of her delicious creations.