The Legacy Castle

Pompton Plains, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Let Us Be The Start Of Your Legacy!

Fit for Royalty, The Legacy Castle is the only one of its kind. Capable of accommodating parties from 50 to 1500, The Legacy Castle is both elegant and legendary. With rooms suitable for every occasion, The Legacy Castle can accommodate your every need. The Mayfair Room and the Bristol Room can seat up to 125 guests. The Windsor Room and The Kingston Room can seat up to 350 guests, and each feature an interior bridal suite. The Grand Legacy Ballroom is what this castle is truly known for, and can easily accommodate 1500 guests, seated. We are committed to cater to your needs and provide top white glove professional service to your full satisfaction. We will ensure that the time you spend with us will be full of lasting memories of love, laughter, joy, and happiness.

• Outdoor - Covered

$$$$ – Expensive

Backyard, Ballroom, Waterfront, Castle, Garden, Mansion + Estate

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

141 Route 23 South, Pompton Plains, NJ (973) 907-7750
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Kristina T

If you are looking for the most breathtaking, incredible venue - this is it! The owner - Mounir Badaan - and his family and staff, have really outdone themselves. We booked our wedding with them because of the stunning construction, but we were ultimately blown away by the... Read More amount, and variety, of delicious foods that their kitchen provided, along with service, which led us feeling like true royalty. Attention to detail seemed like a priority, and we definitely felt that - each detail was on point. The staff couldn't be more fabulous - all 230 guests couldn't stop raving all night about the quality, and amount of food (from the cocktail hour to the amazing viennese desserts), to ice sculptures, nothing was left unattended. Our guests mentioned how much they loved having cocktails on the balcony, overlooking the water, and felt like the day was a "magical experience". Anwar, along with the entire staff, were the most professional, patient, and pleasant people to work with. From the beginning of our journey with them, right through our wedding day, they treated my new husband and I like a king and queen, in their unbelievable castle. We highly recommend booking your next event, and especially wedding at The Legacy Castle - you will feel like true royalty. 👑

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Rosanna M

We had Melania’s Christening at The Legacy Castle on October 28th. My family could not be happier. The Venue is absolutely gorgeous! Anwar and Osama, you guys are the best! The service was excellent and the food was amazing! We couldn’t thank you enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 kim k

We were truly treated like royalty. I love it, the people the venue, the food and even the personal greet at the door like you are family.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018

My experience at the Legacy Castle could not have been any better. This is the groom, writing behalf of myself, the bride, and my mother, who did much of the wedding planning and preparation. The Legacy Castle scores 10/10 in every aspect of a venue that you would look into.... Read More The food was exquisite; the venue is a beautiful, enchanted castle; the service is stellar-- they will bend over backwards for you, say “yes” to virtually any requests, and all with a kind professional attitude. The owner Mounir and his son Brandon, are very pleasant, humble people and professional. Since the beginning of the process until the end of our fairytale wedding, they made us feel special and cared for. Many of our guests told us it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. Everyone was amazed at the beauty and grace of the castle. The food was so delicious and abundant in the cocktail hour and dinner. In the Legacy Castle, as many of my guests said, there’s nothing that could have been any better, everything was perfect. Anwar helped us plan everything and he was always there for help. During the wedding Angelia was on top of all our needs and requests. Anything you need, she will get it done for you. Their attention to detail and level of service is just amazing. From the preparation to the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. If you want THE BEST in every way for your wedding, the Legacy Castle is your only option. Thank you Legacy Castle Staff, for making our wedding such a happy, beautiful, magical, memorable day. - The Rahal Family

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Charisse P

We wanted to express our sincere thanks to the entire staff at the Legacy Castle. We had the most amazing Royal First Birthday Party for our princess Emily. Anwar & Mounier are simply the BEST! Two amazing genuine gentlemen. They really made us feel amazing and did... Read More everything for us from day one. The staff of the Castle is a great example of true customer service from the valet to the coat check to the personal assistant we had (Febe) and our amazing maitre’d. The food and service was amazing. I can’t wait to host another party here. The Legacy Castle is the place to be and #1 for sure. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Eric and I are truly grateful for everything. Regard, Eric & Charisse Pagan

Reviewed on 1/02/2018

I attended the most spectacular New Year's event at the Legacy Castle and was beyond impressed! Not only is the place absolutely stunning, the food was incredible and the performers were superb. The owner and staff made sure the guests felt truly welcome. There is no venue that... Read More comes close to the elegance and hospitality that the Castle has to offer.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Yuri C

It was an absolutely fabulous New Year celebration party in the most beautiful banquet venue! The dining room was opulent and beautifully decorated! Dinner choices, the entertainment...everything was high end. Just sumptuous. What a place! Thank you Mounir for creating such an... Read More amazing place!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Kelly K

The Legacy Castle is truly a breathtaking venue. Their parties are nothing short of magical & the food is delicious! The owner is so down to earth & accommodating & all the staff/waiters are beyond sweet & helpful. I attended their New Years Eve party last night & felt... Read More obligated to write a review today about how lovely it was & what a fantasic time was had (by everyone!) Extravagance at its finest!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Tiffany T

I went to the legacy castle for the first time yesterday for NYE and let me tell you this place is just beyond beautiful. I’ve never seen a venue like this before. Everything was just beyond. The staff member were so pleasant. I will be definitely booking my baby shower at this... Read More place!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Karen G

One of the best banquet halls I have ever been too. Let's just say the food was amazing, the service was always on point, our waiter was awesome and was very polite and really took care of us. The Viennese room was literally like walking into heaven every detail was taken care... Read More of! Thank you so much for everything you guys are the best!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Monica C

We are lucky newlyweds who got married here last night. I wish i could give The Legacy Castle more than 5 stars. There isn’t enough I can say about TLC, Mounir Badaan and his unstoppable team. You instantly gasp for air upon walking thru the double set of doors. Breathtaking is... Read More an understatement. The service was impeccable! My bridal attendant Febe was like a little fairy! Not a single thing was missed or overlooked. Our guests could not stop complementing the food. During the wedding, Mounir went out of his way to go and buy a certain liquor that a guest wanted that they did not have. Anwar, Michelle and Osama went above and beyond to make sure our night and all planning involved went smoothly. After experiencing working so closely with the TLC team for several months in planning the most important day of our lives, we are confident this venue will have many many successful years. They truly strive to make every bride’s wedding a dream come true. Monica and Tory Marino

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Kellyann P

Omg! The most beautiful place. The staff was very attentive and professional, the food and cocktail hour was excellent. This was one of the best christmas party we ever had. I am so looking forward to having our party next year with you guys.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Amanda C

Wow where can i even begin on this review so much to say. First off my eyes have been on this venue since there was a small sign and some steel starting to go up. I had asked my now husbands father at the time do you think that place will be a venue? I said if so that’s where I... Read More want to be married. I’ve always wanted to get married in a castle after our trip to Ireland back in 2011. For so long i would just refer to this place as the “castle” with no real idea when this place would be finished I just had a gut feeling I had to wait. Fall of 2016 came around and I had gotten word that this place was on track and going to be opening for Fall 2017, My husbands dad placed numerous calls trying to get in touch with someone to see if this was true. We had gotten an idea that they were set to open late fall. As soon as I was able to book a date I did and I happened to be the very first wedding to be booked. I remember the first time we toured just sheet rock and rooms being designed, the owner son Brandon gave us a tour top to bottom and answered all the questions I had. Amira the owners daughter who runs the Legacy Castles social media sites also played a big role in my journey planning this day! She had reached out to me via social media seeing I was getting married there, we had an instant connection, she would update me with photos and details so I wasn’t stressing prior to my big day! She made me feel comfortable and at ease during what would usually be a pretty stressful time. I was lucky enough to even have Amira come and visit me personally that day as I was getting ready in my bridal suite! Although there were a few hiccups with partnership along the way. The owner Mounir and the staff never gave me and my fiancé a reason to doubt ourselves or the choices we made by sticking with The Legacy Castle. What sealed the deal is when we were able to do a food tasting at the Legacy Castle I was blown away the chef was amazing the food was incredible! Totally upscale and elegant it gave me butterflies how good it tasted and knowing this would be served on our special day. Michelle and Anwar helped us in any way possible and made sure no question was left unanswered. Flash forward to our big day we worked closely with our bridal attendant Febe who was absolutely amazing and made sure every detail was done to perfection. We were personally greeted by the owner Mounir who treated us like family. Overall our day and experience was amazing. We look forward to attending events in the future at the Legacy Castle and keeping a close friendship with the Badaan family. Sincerely Amanda & Joe

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Lucero K

Stop your venue search right now because The Legacy Castle can't be beat. I just had my wedding here this past Sunday and both my husband and I were just blown away. The quality, service, food, decor...everything was just fantastic. Before I even get to the wedding day, let me... Read More just say that the staff, from day 1, was so helpful and honest. Back when the castle was still under construction, I had to be assisted by someone who works at the Brownstone, but he had messed up my schedule and didn't even register our event as a wedding, nor did he include a ceremony (he has since been replaced by the Castle's awesome staff so no worries). Even so, Mounir, the owner of the castle, kept the price that I was originally quoted, even though he could have easily increased the price from those changes alone. On my wedding day, we honestly weren't 100% prepared in regards to the centerpieces. We ended up bringing a bag full of random plants, flowers, books, and lanterns. The castle's staff set up EVERYTHING for us. They used these items in ways we didn't even think of. They set up our party favors, programs, and pretty much everything else so neatly. My bridal attendant was Angelia, and she was just the most amazing person ever. She even noticed a hole in my dress and sewed it up for me before the ceremony!! She constantly made sure that my husband and I were cared for, whether it was serving us food or retrieving our belongings... And once the wedding was over, all our centerpieces were neatly packed in boxes along with leftover food and cake, and everything was brought to my car for me. All our guests were in awe at how beautiful and amazing the place looked and many of them said my wedding was like a fairy tale wedding. Truly, the staff made us feel like a prince and princess in our own castle and I can't thank them enough for how hard they worked to make sure everything was perfect. Mounir, Anwar, Angelia, and all the staff who took care of us--chefs, servers, custodians, everyone...they truly made our day special.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Kelly C

On Friday, December 1st, my sister and her now husband had their wedding at The Legacy Castle. I had seen photos online prior to the event, but walking in on Thursday night for the rehearsal dinner, I immediately was brought to tears seeing the venue in person for first time.... Read More Words cannot even explain just how absolutely beautiful this venue was. From the staircases, to the chandeliers, to the hand paintings on each wall, every detail of this place is out of this world. My sister had really wanted a christmas tree there for her wedding, and the owner Mounir Badaan went out the night before her wedding, bought a tree, and had set it up special for her. It was a great addition as you walked in for family and friends to take photos next too. They did a beautiful job lighting it and decorating it. That was just one of the many things he did extra for her. Any other requests she wanted, he made possible. Every vision she had, he made come true. Even the owners daughter, Amira was in contact with my sister as the venue was being built and stopped in personally the morning of her wedding to visit us in our bridal suite as we were getting ready just to give her best wishes. On top of the owner and his daughter being amazing, all the other staff was extremely helpful and kind helping us with our rehearsal dinner. I was so nervous because I've never been in a wedding before but everyone helped me feel comfortable and confident. Truly an amazing family. The one girl Febe who worked there was so great. Anything we needed, she was there. She was very on top of making calls to make sure everything was delivered, and was running around all day and night to make sure everything was perfect and running smoothly. All our family and friends that came to the wedding were blown away with the venue itself, and the food that was there. From the cocktail hour to the dinner itself, the food was delicious. Everyone couldn't get over how many stations were set up for the cocktail hour and how good the dinners were during the reception. I got to speak to the owner personally during the reception and he is one of the most down to earth people I've ever met. I told him how amazing the venue was and how amazing his staff is and he was so humble with everything. Overall my experience at The Legacy Castle was truly amazing. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Sal V

I see that there are a lot of reviews about how beautiful this venue is. Unfortunately, this beauty is limited to the external space and does not reflect in the conduct of the owner and his staff. We primarily dealt with Michelle, who will give you her word as if she has the... Read More authority to, but may not live up to it because she has absolutely no control over the decisions of her team. Anwar is extremely rude, unethical, and will throw Michelle under the bus whenever convenient. The owner, Mr. Badan, is a real-estate business man who does not understand normal business practices of the venue/catering industry. His business and operating partner, Manzo, pulled out (lots of media articles about this online) and that may have resulted in Badan losing the industry expertise that he needs. The team promised that they were holding the date for us, and when we were ready to give the deposit after making sure our preferred vendors were available on that date, they told us that the date had already been taken and apologized for this "human error". They then gave us another date and Michelle gave us her word that she would it hold it for three days. Except Anwar called the next day to tell us that he has gone ahead and booked another party for that date. He then had the gal to rudely tell us that we should have put a deposit down if we wanted that date (except that our promised date was not available when we went to put the deposit down). By this time, we were sure that their mistakes are not human errors but intentional (probably because they were getting more money from another party). Every other venue we considered held dates for us in good faith (this is an industry norm). If they had another interested party waiting, were graceful enough to call us and give us the option of putting down a deposit within 24 hours. Ultimately, we went for a venue that is a bit farther but a lot more beautiful, and that beauty is not only external but also reflects in the conduct of the staff, who we will happily deal with for the rest of the year.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Femide A

Absolutly wonderful venue. The staff was amazing with the owner doing everything in his power to make the event a success for us. The venue is gorgeous, truly a castle. There is no other venue like The Legacy Castle anywhere around here. Highly recommend it for any event

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Danielle J

I recently had my surprise bridal shower at the Castle and all I have to say is WOW! Yes it is expensive but they treat you like kings and queens. I had a bridal attendant Phoebe who was absolutely amazing in every way. Michelle was the maitre d who was on to of everything. The... Read More place was breathtaking, the food and drinks were delicious and my shower was something I will never forget. Very happy Tommy Manzo is no longer affiliated with the Castle! I highly recommend the Castle!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Evie V

My fiancé and I booked this venue for our 2018 Fall wedding. We were so pleased with the service Anwar and the owner of the Castle provided us. The Castle is dream!!! Every detail was meticulous done and I can't wait to see how our wedding is going to unfold. The staff is truly... Read More helpful and they make you feel at home. They even allowed us to take pictures there for my engagement shoot. For any bride or groom shopping for a venue, I strongly suggest to check them out.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 DeAnna W

Breathtakingly elaborate extravagances & luxurious surroundings; outstanding & friendly staff

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Cheryl P

I came here for a party in September and was so impressed that I decided to come back and book my wedding! On the day of my friend's event, I had a wonderful waitress and the staff was so kind and professional. The second you walk in, there is someone there to make you feel... Read More right at home. To say that this place was incredible would be an understatement. Not only is it gorgeous, but from the minute I walked in to book my appointment, I was treated like family. Anwar and Michelle did a wonderful job with helping myself and my fiance with our planning, and it almost seemed as if they had known us forever! A note to future brides: the bridal suites are to die for! By the time we left the castle, we were sure we had chosen the right place. I am so excited for my 2018 Fall wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017

This place is incredible! We walked in and got greeted right away! Anwar was very informative and straight to the point. The entire staff is wonderful! Our party was more than we expected! Not to mention the food was phenomenal!!! The Legacy Castle should be your first and last... Read More stop- they’ll help you from A-Z! Highly recommend!! Cannot wait to see how successful this venue will get when it’s completely done!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kristen G

To start, this venue is over the top! Everything inside The Castle was dripping in gold. All of my guest could not stop raving about the venue and even more about the food.It was everything that a Bride could hope for. Not to mention Tommy Manzo made this experience that much... Read More more for us. He went above and beyond to make sure that our day was exactly what we had always dreamed of. If it wasn't for Tommy my experience would not have been the same. When my limo did not arrive to pick us up from The Castle, Mounir did not hesitate to offer his personal car, to drive us himself, to where we needed to be. I could not thank everyone enough for helping to make my day that much more special. On top of all of that, you are also provided with a Bridal Assistant. My Bridal assistant was Angelia and she was just as over the top as the venue. She was by my side the whole night making sure that my veil and dress were always laid out perfectly for pictures. She was equipped with all of the emergency things a bride would need on her big day. At one point I had ripped the hook for my bustle and she sewed a new hook back on. The venue, food, staff , and owners were amazing and I could not have asked for more.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017

I recently booked my wedding at The Legacy Castle and I'm super excited! Tommy Manzo and his staff have been extremely helpful and made the wedding planning process less stressful! To the service, knowledge, and presentation... I have no doubt in my mind that my wedding will be... Read More amazing! Thank you so much!