The Leonard Brothers Band

Orlando - Tampa - Saint Petersburg - Jacksonville - Miami

Florida's hottest new dynamic party band!

**RECENTLY VOTED BRIDE"S CHOICE AWARD FOR BEST BAND/ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE The Leonard Brothers Band is one of Floridas top wedding bands. Comprised of a unique group of talented musicians, their diverse show caters to any crowd. The Leonard Brothers provide a show that is guaranteed to get you u

$$$$ – Expensive

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Vocals

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Orlando - Tampa - Saint Petersburg - Jacksonville - Miami, Florida'sPremier Wedding , FL Orlando - Tampa - Saint Petersburg - Jacksonville - Miami (615) 403-0203

Best. Wedding. Band. Ever.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Austin W

The Leonard Brothers was simply amazing. They were the life of the party! Even almost a month after the wedding, people STILL comment on how awesome our wedding band was! The Leonard Brothers were fantastic to work with while planning our big day. They were kind enough to learn... Read More two very special songs for us, and they played them both perfectly! Their energy and enthusiasm were unparalleled. As a musician myself, I truly respect their talent and abilities on stage and off. If you want a FUN night, LBB is your band!

LBB - Best wedding band ever!

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Ellen A

The Leonard Brothers Band was by far the best wedding band I have ever seen - and we got to have them for our wedding! Our guests can't stop talking about how awesome the band was. When Bill and I first saw the stage, Bill said "Feels like I am at a Jimmy Buffet concert!" That's... Read More how cool the stage looked with their lighting and setup. Then the night got better and better with each song they played from oldies to country to hip hop to brand new songs- you name it! Keven was SO pleasant and quick to respond during the planning process. Their musicians and vocalists are so talented. 5 stars for the LBB!

2015-11-22T10:59:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Ellen for this amazing review! WOW We appreciate this so very much. It was such a blast performing for your and Bill's big day. What a party that was! WOW! Thanks also for your referrals - their is no great compliment you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2017

All I can say is WOW! My daughters one wish at her wedding was that everyone was dancing and having fun. I feel this was accomplished beyond imagine. Keven was very easy to work with and listened to everything we had to say. The music was spot on and the dance floor was never... Read More empty. The wedding was Saturday and everyone is still talking about the spectacular band.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jaclyn L

Stop looking for a band now, and hire The Leonard Brothers Band!! They are AMAZING!! Great energy and the best mix of music! Thank you so much for making our special day more special than we could ever imagine!!! :-)

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Cindy B

Seriously the best band I've ever heard. The dance floor was packed all night long...... from the first song to the very last one. Every single song was a crowd favorite so no one ever stopped dancing. How did they do that?? As the MOB everyone was: A.) asking me "Who is... Read More that band?" and telling me is was the best band they have ever heard! B.) telling me that it was the funnest wedding they had ever been to (because of the band). Seriously, if you can get them, DO IT! you will be so glad you did!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Cindy B

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Megan Q

We had Leonard Brothers Band for our wedding on 10/27/17. They were absolutely INCREDIBLE. People cannot stop talking about how amazing they were. EVERYONE was on the dance floor all night. It was the best night of our lives thanks to them! They are so easy to work with and so... Read More amazingly talented!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 John G

The Leonard Brothers rocked out and made it feel more like a concert than a wedding. They took full advantage of the venue as well and simply put on a hell of a show. They were responsive, organized, and diligent in the process leading up to the wedding, which makes things... Read More much easier. We continue to get feedback from people that joined us on our big day stating, "That was the best wedding I have ever been to. WHO WAS THAT BAND?" They literally made the night from the announcements, to the MC'ing, then obviously to the music. We are more than thankful they were a part of our big day as it will be a memory forever.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 suzanne s

the LBB was awesome. we had very specific requests when it came to a wedding band. Steven and Keven were patient with us and heard all our needs. the party never stopped!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Heather J

The Leonard Brothers Band was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding! We had a very diverse crowd and yet they were able to play something for everyone! Our wedding guests were dancing all night long and after the wedding were raving about the band for months! Multiple wedding guests... Read More have even made inquiries about them for their own weddings!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Lauren M

The Leonard Brothers were nothing short of spectacular! We first saw them play live at the Tin Roof in Orlando (highly recommend you go watch them play here!) and we were sold that they would be our wedding band after the first song. They are SO unbelievably talented and had all... Read More of our wedding guests dancing all night - which was my only request :). If you are on the fence about booking them for your wedding, just do it! You won’t be disappointed, I promise! They are worth every penny! Weeks later and I still get comments about how amazing the band at our wedding was :) thank you LBB! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Olivia G

The Leonard Brothers Band was a favorite band of the groom. They exceeded all expectations. Everyone was talking about the band for days after the wedding. They really saved the reception after the caterer messed up and didn't bring half of the food! If not for the band... Read More keeping everyone in the party mood, the reception might have been a bust! They are amazing!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Randy E

WOW! That is the only way to describe this band. They made a memory that I will not forget for the rest of my life. It was more like attending a concert than just having a "wedding Band". I highly recommend them. They will exceed your expectations!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Julia B

We hired this band for our wedding last month and they were absolutely amazing! We had teenagers, grandparents, and everything in between at our wedding and they ALL loved the music! Leonard brothers brought the music, the energy, the fun party mood that lasted all night! Our... Read More guests are still talking about this awesome band!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Bonnie M

My family is full of musicians (including several professional musicians) so we are a pretty tough crowd to please and everyone absolutely loved the band. They are incredibly talented and run a great party. The dances floor was packed all night. The singers all have wonderful... Read More voices. The instrumentalists are also outstanding. We added the brass players – an option I would highly recommend. The sax solos were awesome. Couldn’t be happier that we chose to include them in our special day.

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kelscey B

AMAZING! My guests are still raving about how great this band is!! My husband and I have seen LBB perform on a number of occasions so we knew what to expect on our wedding day--and they definitely far exceeded our expectations! The band learned two songs for us which they... Read More performed beautifully and were receptive to the list we provided to give them the vibe our guests wanted to hear. They were great in regard to song choices, they played a huge variety so that all of our guests, of all ages had something to dance to all night! The voices of the two main singers are unbelievable and between the two of them they really can play any songs. I actually had people ask if it was the female lead singer actually singing the adele song for our first dance or a CD-- they couldn't believe it when I told them that it was the singer in the band performing live, that is how amazing her voice is. The band has excellent energy and is just all around amazing! The best band at any wedding I have every been to--and many of my guests agreed!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Sandy P

I rate the Leonard Brothers Band a perfect 10! They brought so much life and energy to my daughter's wedding. All our guests said they were the best. Thank you Leonard Brothers for making the night so special.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsay A

So much fun! Up to date music and excellent entertainers. Was in touch with Steven and he was very easy to communicate with and the band was super flexible with the music. The dance floor was packed the whole party.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Paige B

We were set on having a band play for our reception, and came across The Leonard Brothers. They had great reviews, were local, and they have a DJ to play music while they're in between sets. My father was really hoping for a band with a sax player, so when he found out that that... Read More was an option with The Leonard Brothers, he was definitely interested in finding out some more information. We contacted them, and they were got back to us right away. They were incredibly easy to work with, and suggested to check out their YouTube videos to get an idea of what their wedding performances were like. The videos convinced us to go with them, but what REALLY sold us was seeing them perform live at Tin Roof on IDrive where the play regularly on Friday nights. (If you're not 100% sure, I would DEFINITELY recommend checking them out live!) They were phenomenal and exactly what we were looking for. They told us that if there were any songs that we absolutely had to have played at our reception to make a list and send it to them. I was so glad that we took their advice, because whether it was played by the band or the DJ, every song on our must-have list got played. They're a high-energy band that gets super interactive with the crowd, and they couldn't have done a better job of getting everybody out on the dance floor and having a great time! I would HIGHLY recommend The Leonard Brothers for anyone looking for a band to play at their reception... Four months later, and we're still having friends comment on how awesome the band at our wedding was!The Leonard Brothers do not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Donna M

The LBB band is an awesome band,,so easy to work with and so professional,,they get you up and dancing from the start to the finish of the event,,they are all so talented and the kindest people ever,,,you can tell they all love their work by how happy and enthusiastic they... Read More are,,,recommend them highly,,they played my daughters wedding and its all the guests can still talk about.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Laura S

My husband is the one who found this band. They were amazing. He said they were easy to work with before the wedding. At the wedding they were fun and professional, knew how to keep people on their feet, and were even on the dance floor with us a few times. By far on of the best... Read More decisions we had for our wedding. Several of our guests were asking us about the band and saying how much they loved them. Overall an excellent band!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Aly S

They recently performed at my wedding last week and they were such a hit! Every single guest complimented the band. They kept the party happy and sounded great! We also had a DJ with them for the after party & he was awesome too! They kept the party going al night! Thank you... Read More guys for making our wedding awesome!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Beth H

I thought we were crazy spending that much on a live band but, let me tell you The LBB was worth every penny. Not only did they play our first song live but, they let my husband play the drums later in the evening. It was a hit! They interacted with our guest and I was amazed to... Read More see everyone on the dance floor without having to drag people from their seats. Their musicians are the best and we couldn’t have asked for a better time at our wedding. Thank you for the best private rock concert we will ever attend!!! Much love!! Mrs. Beth Hatfield Nick and Beth Hatfield The Luxmore Grande Estate July 15, 2016 70 Guests Venue: Luxmore Grande Estate Winter Springs, FL http://luxmoregrande.com/ Event Planner: Erika Del Rio with Event District http://www.eventdistrict.net/ Catering: Big City Catering http://bigcitycatering.com/ Accommodations: Westin at Lake Mary http://www.westinlakemary.com/ Photographer: Charles Gautier http://www.charlesgautierphotography.com/Weddings Videographer: Corban with Love and Lustre Weddings http://www.loveandlustreweddings.com/ Florist: Vicki with Peddles http://peddles.com/ Band: The Leonard Brothers Band http://www.leonardbrothers.com/ Cake: Publix- Colonial Town Park Center http://www.publix.com/ Hair and Makeup: Krista Smith https://www.facebook.com/krista.hale.18 Rental: RW Events http://rwevents.com/ Save the Dates: Minted http://www.minted.com/ Invitations: Elegant Invites https://www.elegantweddinginvites.com/ Limo: Sunshine Limo http://sunshinelimousine.com/ Getaway Car: VIP Wedding Transportation http://www.vipweddingtransportation.com/

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Theresa B

The Leonard Brothers Band was absolutely fantastic! We had a smaller reception (100 people) on the beach this past April. They were perfect for our size of wedding but could have performed before a smaller or larger group. They were easy to work with on the day of and did a... Read More great job as the MC of the wedding. They took few breaks and engaged the crowd. They got every single guest on the dance floor by playing music that everybody could enjoy. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone in the Florida area. Definitely the best money we spent on our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Morgan E

The Leonard Brothers Band was by far the best band I ever could've had for my wedding. They traveled all the way to Indiana for my wedding and my guest were absolutely blown away by their talent. They had just about every guest (348 people) on the dance floor at some point... Read More throughout the night. Very engaging and can read the crowd very well, not a dull or down moment the entire night. I had several people come up and ask where they're from and how to book them! Keven was so accommodating and so fun to work with. Him and his band really do know what music to play to keep the night going. LBB really made my wedding night more special than it already was! I would recommend them to anyone who wants an unforgettable wedding night!