The Little White Dress

(12)

Myrtle Beach, SC

Where happily ever after begins.

Experience a new level of personal attention and style at Myrtle Beach’s only full-service bridal boutique. Let our specialized bridal consultants help you find the dress of your dreams, that's perfect for your big day! We offer an amazing selection of gowns, perfectly priced, for every bride!

Type

Alterations, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

5001 N Kings Hwy , Myrtle Beach, SC

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Johanna W

The staff at The Little White Dress could not have been more helpful! They had a sample delivered of the dress I wanted to try on, and after trying on a few others, I knew it was the one. They have many options and styles to chose from, as well as price points. The boutique is very charming and the surroundings/decor is exquisite. Emily and Nichole were wonderful!

Love The Little White Dress!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Beth M

My whole experience with The Little White Dress was wonderful! They helped me find the perfect dress for my big day and were helpful with any questions or needs I had. I couldn't have imagined getting my dress anywhere else!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Lauren W

The ladies at LWD were wonderful from my first appointment until I picked up my dress for the wedding. They helped me find the right shape for my body type, pressed the dress for my portraits and the ceremony and spot cleaned the dress after portraits. Lauren even helped make sure my hair accessories were the right shade to match my dress. I can't say enough about these wonderful ladies!

Great!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Abbie R

Everyone at the bridal salon were extremely nice and helpful during my dress selection process!

The best experience ever!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Amy W

I was lucky enough to win a $1000 credit with them but they treated me as if I was spending the full price out of pocket. Each time I needed alterations it was done quickly and with a smile. The customer service at the salon and after the purchase was perfect. I would highly recommend that every bride visit this salon first!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Allison C

I had an awesome experience choosing my dress. I was the only one in the store and the changing area was beautiful. My consultant chose several dresses for me and the first one I tried on was it. They worked with me to do the adjustments very near to the wedding date and helped me when the adjustments had a few problems. I got so many compliments on my dress. Of course it ended up being a little more than I anticipated, but they gave me my veil for free in order to help with the budget.

Had my dress!

Reviewed on 6/30/2012 Nicole O

I found my dress through a local bride's guide magazine. The price was great and the people were a joy to work with at The Little White Dress.

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Lindsey R

The Little White Dress has beautiful dresses! The service is unbeatable! They make you feel important and personalize your experience! They are also very easy to work with and get along with!

Dream dress

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Manuela C

The dress I found there was perfect! It looked like it was made for me. The best part was that it was a sample dress and the price wasn't bad either. The only issue I had was alterations and getting the fit just right. I also had straps added and was not able to use them because they were not altered correctly.

Very helpful; Great service

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Anna W

The staff at The Little White Dress are so nice and helpful. Working with them was a great experience. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Marla W

The ladies at The Little White Dress made sure I looked perfect on my wedding day. They went above and beyond. They even let me borrow a piece of furniture from their beautiful store for my bridal portraits. Debbie Gunnell, their in house seamstress, is amazing! She made sure my dress fit just the way I wanted. She even re-worked my dress so that the whole bottom part came off for the reception. They made sure I had my dream gown and we didn't even go a dime over budget...a very small budget.

Loved this shop!

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 Lindsay W

Beautiful shop, gorgeous gowns, the royal treatment for sure!

Send Email