The London West Hollywood

Hotel/Resort

1020 N. San Vicente Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA

Classic and beautiful

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Young C

Both myself and my husband (now) fell in love with the venue and refused to go look at any other venue for our wedding. The colors are classic and the courtyard and rooftop were exactly what we were looking for. The only downside is that the courtyard does not have any lighting which you will need to provide for yourself (which is never cheap for a wedding) and communication was a little stifled by the Event Manager which is always terrifying when you are the bride and you have questions. Everyone also let us know that the food was amazing! One other thing also is that they do try to control the volume of the music during your reception, so keep that in mind.

Rooftop Venue

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Lucia G

everything was great! Staff is amazing

Beautiful location + food

Reviewed on 5/03/2012 Carrie V

The hotel is gorgeous and luxerious. The food- phenomenal, stunning and delicious. The restaurant staff is amazing and professional. Great location for photos too! The only difficult part was that they were going through some private event staff changes.

Hollywood Glamour

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Allison S

I chose the London West Hollywood for my Ceremony and Reception. I currently live in Tennessee, and really wanted to show my guests a taste of the LA glamour and "good life." The London, in my mind epitomizes this. Alison Mongomery, the event coordinator, was fantastic from day one, working side by side with my planner and myself to ensure that I had the perfect day. The bellmen are superb, and really went out of their way to accomodate us. I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting a phenomenal experience.

BEST WEDDING VENUE!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Jennifer W

My husband and I married earlier this month at The London Hotel in West Hollywood. We rented out the rooftop for the reception, and it was completely worth it! We visited dozens of venues earlier in the year, from Los Angeles, to Santa Barbara, and NOTHING compares to the London and their rooftop views. The service is absolutely fabulous & I would HIGHLY recommend engaged couples look into this hotel for their wedding. Also, I would strongly suggest renting out the rooftop (including the pool side), as this made our wedding! You have views of LA all around the pool, and can use their chic cabanas for fun food/dessert stations. The London Hotel is hands down the ideal place for a fun, trendy and unforgettable LA wedding!

TO The London West Hollywood