Wedding

Budgeting, Planning

1086 Mission Dr, Costa Mesa, CA (949) 742-1448

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Steve C

The Love Riot exceeded every one of my expectations as quite possibly one of the best planners/planner team to be able to work with. As a photographer, it is so helpful to have planners who take control, have the client's best interests at heart, and make the day go incredibly... Read More smoothly. The Love Riot is the team that accomplishes this! Every time I go into a wedding day knowing they are on board, I know the day is going to go perfectly and my couple with be all smiles. It takes a certain gift of vision and organization to be able to anticipate needs like they do, or problem solve on the spot like they do without the clients having any clue that their day is going any way other than perfectly. Thanks Love Riot girls for being such a joy to work with! I hope for many more opportunities to collaborate with you in the future!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Monisha D

The Love Riot and my planner (Courtney) failed to deliver at every step of the way, making a mistake that cost us thousands of dollars and causing us to lose our venue. We continued to work with them, as Courtney promised she could fix it, and they continued to mess up at every... Read More turn (failing to schedule appointments, lying about conversations with vendors that never happened, etc), causing stress and nearly ruining our day. At one instance, the planner also racially profiled me before trying to charge an extra $1K for a service that was already included in our original contract. When these grievances were brought to the attention of the owner, Amber, she simply cited that we should've brought them up sooner so they would've had a chance to try and fix it. They've refused to refund us for 5 months of wasted time and not a single item in place for the wedding, citing "administrative costs". I don't wish their services upon any bride. I walked into this process open-hearted and expecting that the Love Riot cared about making a great day for us. Instead, my eyes have been opened, and I certainly won't make the same mistake again.