The Luxxe Look

Hello Beautiful Bride to be! And Congratulations! Thank you for showing interest in The Luxxe Look, Where Luxury meets Glamour! We have a team of elite beauty professionals who specialize in Wedding Hairstyling and Make Up. Our attention to detail and passion for what we do, make us a trustworthy asset to such an important day in your life. The Luxxe Look strives to go above and beyond to help make your day run smoothly, and always provides excellent customer service. We can't wait to hear from you!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

4140 Lemmon Avenue, Dallas, TX Dallas, Ft. Worth, & surrounding areas (214) 914-1098

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Stephanie O

Brittany and Adrienne are incredible! It took a while for me to find my bridal beauty team and I am so glad I held out for the best. They are so enjoyable to be around and work with from start to finish. They captured the look I was going for perfectly at my trial and my wedding... Read More day Look lasted hours without a need for any major touch ups. I have oily, acne prone skin and Brittany was able to provide coverage that didn't look caked on. I have thin hair and Adrienne was able to create a timeless updo that lasted but was not difficult to take out at the end of the night. Their team was a fun part of our getting ready process the morning of the wedding! They were on time and super prepared. I would recommend the Luxxe Look team 1000 times over!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Alexandria M

Being brand new to Texas, I was super nervous about finding a hair stylist for our wedding. Adrienne was highly recommended to me by my makeup artist. The first time I met Adrienne we instantly clicked. She is just one of those women that makes you feel comfortable and at ease.... Read More Her sweet and friendly personality paired with her knowledge and skills makes her not only a talented professional, but a great person to be around. When I went for my hair trial I showed Adrienne some images of the look I was going for. She absolutely nailed the look! A few weeks later at my dress fitting I decided I wanted to go in another direction. All I had to do was show her the new ideas. No need for a second trial, I had no doubt it was going to be beautiful. The day of our wedding Adrienne styled my hair as well as my mom and maid of honor's. 3 very different styles, all executed beautifully. She has amazing range in her abilities and her thoughtful consultations ensured that each member of the wedding party felt their best. Everyone complimented how beautiful they looked and felt. Adrienne is a dream to work with. I highly recommend her for all occasions!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Elizabeth L

Adrienne did a beautiful job on my hair for my wedding this past Saturday. She is so talented and one of the nicest people I've met. I received so many compliments on how perfectly curled my hair was and I owe that all to Adrienne! My mom also had her hair done and she was in... Read More awe of how straight and voluminous Adrienne was able to get my mom's crazy wavy hair. Everyone was super pleased with how their hair looked. I can't say enough good things about her! If you are in need of a hair stylist for your wedding (or just any time), book her!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Lidia D

Adrienne is the best hair stylist in town! She is beautiful, professional and she can do ANY hair style you need for your wedding day. I wanted big elegant hair and that's what I got and loved my hair and she also did my bridesmaids hair and my mom. Everyone loved how she did... Read More their hair and she did everyone's hair in the style they wanted. She is truly talented and price is very reasonable compared to others. Highly recommend her, you won't find anyone better than her!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016

Adrienne is the best wedding hair stylist in Dallas! She styled my wife's hair for our wedding. Flawless! Stunning! I cannot say enough good things about her services in this post. My wife was referred to Adrienne by a friend who had used her services for her wedding.... Read More After speaking with Adrienne, my wife went her suite for a trial hairstyle. This was approximately 3 months before the wedding. During the trial, my wife said she could immediately tell Adrienne had a passion for her work. When my wife left the trial session (hair looking fabulous), I can honestly say she had no more stress about how her hair would look on wedding day. She immediately knew Adrienne was the right choice. And on our big day, Adrienne did not let us down! If you are looking for a top notch hair stylist, trustworthy, passionate, who truly cares about making you beautiful, you seriously need to contact Adrienne at RBeautiful!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

Adrienne has styled my hair for years! She is so talented and always keeping up with the latest "trends" in hair fashion and bridal hair especially. She styled my hair and some of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding in Mexico and it looked amazing! I love that she was willing to... Read More travel with me for my big day! I definetly recommend her for your wedding hair!! Is there more than 5 stars?! Lol

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Christy E

Adrienne is a goddess when it comes to hair and makeup. She came highly recommended by a close friend, so I decided to do a trial. After the trial, I was hooked. I never felt more beautiful. I showed Adrienne one picture and talked through the look that I was going for and she... Read More nailed it! She knew my skin tone and hair type. My makeup and hair lasted throughout the entire day, dance moves and all. Adrienne is amazing at what she does! A+++++++++++

Reviewed on 2/04/2016

Seriously the absolute BEST!!! Adrienne turned my poofy, thick, frizzy hair into beautiful smooth locks! I've never felt so confident standing in front of a crowd of people...not to mention, all the compliments I recieved! Not only did she have me looking fab, but she also made... Read More me feel so comfortable while listening to all my requests. I wouldn't want another other stylist!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 jonathan w

She is beyond talented, sweet, and beautiful inside and out. By far one of the best stylists in the DFW metroplex. Her work is beautiful, creative and will leave you feeling confident. She always puts her clients' needs first and is able to take their suggestions to heart and... Read More transform her clients into people even they do not recognize. I would recommend her even to people that didn't live in the DFW metroplex.

Reviewed on 2/04/2016

I can happily say that Adrienne is the most professional and inspiring stylist I know. She has extreme attention to detail and will make sure you leave happy! Working next to her has been a blessing in its self to learn from someone who has the talent of an Angel. To a Bride,... Read More she brings the happiness you deserve to see from your stylist. That personal touch of love.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Haley G

I love Adrienne! She is super talented and gives you exactly what you ask for! She is so sweet and easy to talk to, you can tell she loves what she does because her work is flawless! She did my hair the day of my wedding, and she did amazing! You won't be disappointed with... Read More Adrienne's work!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Barbara H

Adrienne is amazing at what she does!! I couldn't have asked for a more caring and talented hair stylist for my big day! Her work is incredible, she gives you all her attention, and goes above and beyond to make you feel special and beautiful! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

Adrienne is very talented and confidant. She takes her time to make sure you feel beautiful on your big day. She is also one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She always knows the new trends on makeup and hair. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day if you want... Read More to feel like the prettiest person in the room!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Rania K

Adrienne is an amazing hair stylist! I wasn't too sure what style I wanted and I showed her a couple I liked and she turned them into a perfect style for my hair. She was very patient, attentive and my bridesmaids all loved her too! She even took the time to fix one of my... Read More bridesmaid's hair that had an updo done with someone else but didn't like it. I highly recommend Adrienne

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Marissa I

I found Adrienne through The Knot and am so happy I did!!! She traveled down to Riviera Mexico for my wedding and did such an AMAZING job on my hair not only on my wedding day but the days leading up to it as well. She made me feel like so beautiful! My hair is the first thing... Read More anyone compliments on when they see my wedding photos. She also did the mother of the bride/groom and bridesmaids hair as well and everyone was so happy with how their hair turned out. She is such a personable and sweet girl, too. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a hairstylist for any occasion to reach out to Adrienne. You will be so happy you did! :)

Adrienne Redman

Adrienne is an Indiana native with a Fashion background, but a passion for Beauty & Hair Styling. She received a degree in Retail Management from Purdue University, and a second degree from The Fashion Institute of Technology, NYC. After working in New York, she decided to pursue her career in Cosmetology and graduated from Paul Mitchell The School Indianapolis. Her career began managing a prominent Dallas Blow Dry Salon. Adrienne has styled hair for numerous weddings, fashion shows, photo shoots, and special events. She is also a Hot Heads tape in extension specialist.