The Madison Hotel

Morristown, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Madison Hotel

A BALLROOM IN MORRISTOWN, NJ

Glynallyn Ballroom. This ballroom features chic hanging crystal chandeliers, gilded columns, large arched mirrors and a quality interior finish that blends to create a charming backdrop for a rehearsal dinner. The furniture setting in this ballroom can be rearranged to offer space for the couple’s first dance. Depending on the table setting, Glynallyn Ballroom can host between 100 and 350 seated guests.

Conservatory. This artistic masterpiece is made from glass, white wood framing and magnificent curves. Its airy environment, visible indoor vegetation and adequate lighting combine to create an intimate space for exchanging vows. The conservatory can comfortably accommodate a maximum of 150 guests.

On the other hand, couples may choose to host their events in the open field. The well-tendered grass, trimmed tree lines and relatively flat landscape offer a romantic backdrop for wedding events. In addition, the natural lighting provided by the open fields is instrumental for quality photography.

The Madison Hotel provides both on-site and off-site catering services. The meal options range from plated to buffet, depending on the catering plan agreed upon. In addition, the venue has a number of bar packages customized to suit a range of clients. However, liquor is served at a 21 percent additional service fee.

To reserve a venue, The Madison Hotel requires payment of a 15 percent deposit of the total cost. Couples are expected to make full payment a week before the actual event date.

It is important to note that the venue may simultaneously host multiple events. However, the team of experienced staff coordinates each activity effectively with no disruptions. The Madison Hotel does not restrict sound amplification for indoor events.

The Madison Hotel is responsible for event setup, venue decorations, vendor coordination and after-ceremony cleanup services. Moreover, it offers viable advice to couples in regards to reliable wedding professionals. Other add-ons provided by The Madison Hotel include:

• Valet parking
  • Audio/visual equipment
  • On-site event manager
  • VIP handling

Flawless and Unforgettable

Elegance under glass is the only way to experience your magical wedding day. The Conservatory at the Madison Hotel exceeds your highest expectations. It's truly where personalized service, the finest and freshest cuisine and the most elegant setting anywhere come together perfectly.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

1 Convent Road, Morristown, NJ (973) 285-1800

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Emily C

If I could give this venue more stars, I would. This venue is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY. Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT because of The Madison Hotel. Our ceremony and reception were in The Conservatory--it is such a unique and stunning space--it offers such beautiful lighting... Read More and opportunities for photos and videos. The staff, especially our maitre d' Carolina, Tim MacHale (the director of catering) and Elise Munc (catering sales manager--basically the woman who coordinated it ALL for me), I owe my perfect wedding to. These people are completely devoted to the details of your day. They answer same-day to any questions/calls/emails you have, they make sure the day runs completely smoothly. I am forever indebted to them for making our wedding the most amazing and special days in our lives.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Kristin G

Our guests are still raving about our wedding at the Madison, and how amazing it was! We worked with Tim at the Madison to coordinate our plans, and he was extremely responsive, reassuring, and professional. I was nervous about meeting our maitre'd since they assign one a few... Read More weeks before the wedding, but as soon as I met Carolina, all my nervousness about whether everything would go as planned went away. Carolina was extremely organized and professional, and so easy to talk to. The day of, she checked on me often, helped my mom bustle my dress, and made sure my husband and I had food and drink with how quickly everything went during the cocktail hour and reception. She packed up cocktail hour food for us and it was waiting for us in our suite at the end of the night, and she also made sure we got back all of our decorations and props we had given to her. I had given her a list of everything I wanted done, and all of it was executed. The entire Madison staff was so professional and accommodating, and we felt like royalty that night. We had our ceremony in the conservatory and our reception in the ballroom. I was originally concerned about the other wedding, but Tim was right when he said we would never see or interact with the other wedding. We had our after-party at Red Dog Tavern next door, which didn't need to be booked ahead of time. We loved having our wedding at the Madison because everything was in one convenient location for our guests-- our rehearsal dinner was at Rod's, we had brunch the next morning in the Victorian suite, and took all our wedding photos on the property, in the train cars and outside the front of the hotel on the lawn. Although there are multiple weddings there every weekend, the staff made us feel like our wedding was the most important one, and they really gave us their time and attention. We loved how elegant and unique the venue is. Thanks for making our wedding unforgettable :)!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kristine K

I can't say enough about this venue. I knew our wedding was going to be in the conservatory the moment we set foot in it. The staff is friendly, our maitre-d Carolina was on top of everything, and Carrie made sure everything came together for us. The service was great and the... Read More food was amazing. We didnt have to worry about tracking down anything because the staff/maitre-d gathered it all up and put it in our room for us. The grounds are beautiful with so many lovely places for photos. We couldnt have chosen a better venue for our perfect day.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Samantha H

We had our wedding at The Madison Hotel in September of this year and it was absolutely perfect. We booked this venue as soon as we saw the conservatory and they told us we could have our ceremony in that room and then the reception in the ballroom (to accommodate the number of... Read More guests we had). It was a no brainer- we were blown away by the conservatory, as were our guests on the day of the wedding. Food- amazing. Bacon wrapped scallops, lamb chops, dumplings, mashed potato bar, you name it- everyone loved it. I was even able to sit down and enjoy my (generous portion) of salmon for dinner- do brides ever get to enjoy their meal? I did! Staff- phenomenal. Throughout our planning process- we worked with three different people due to their schedules/etc. (Sarah, Elise, and Tim) All 3 of them were a pleasure to work with and each time our main contact was changed- it was seamless, as if we didn't have to explain anything to the next person, they knew all of the details. We wound up having Tim as our maitre d' the day of the wedding and he was awesome. He kept calm and made sure literally everything we asked for was executed exactly as we asked. We didn't have to worry about a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. This place has one event after the next (I'm talking corporate conferences, baby showers, weddings, and meetings all at once) in every room on the same day. We never even crossed paths with any of the other events. I don't know how this place does it, but they do it well. Some other pros- the complimentary hotel room for the bride and groom, the large room given as the "bridal suite" for hair and makeup the morning of, the many spots for great pictures, the complimentary breakfast for hotel guests, and their overall willingness to work with you on any request you have. No matter how weird or annoying you think it is- they will help you do it. I wish I could do it all over again- exactly the same!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jesica C

I will keep this short and sweet. If you are on the fence about booking here, do it, it is an amazing venue. Our wedding was absolutely stunning, everyone keeps commenting on how good the food was and how many options were available. I think it's moderately priced considering... Read More how stunning the hotel is and the amount of food and alcohol you receive in your package. Beautiful, classy establishment. So many other venues has a cheesy feel to them, but not this one. I have been to many wedding before and after mine, and can honestly say the food selection at ours was one of the best I have seen. Thanks for a wonderful wedding!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Morgan L

We had our wedding at The Madison a few weeks ago, and got so many compliments! We had our ceremony and reception in the Conservatory, and our cocktail hour in the Victorian Room, which also had an outside terrace. The Conservatory was hands-down the reason we picked this... Read More venue. (that, and the fact that having a hotel on-site was a major plus. no transportation worries, all guests had a complimentary continental breakfast that we could enjoy with them, hotel bar for the after party, etc.). It is absolutely stunning in both day and night, and cuts down on a lot of need for decor and flowers. We got so many compliments on the location. Joe, our maitre' d, was such a calm and professional presence, and made sure we ate, and that things were running generally on schedule. That said, logistically it seemed a bit throughout the process that they weren't the most detail oriented, but I think a lot of that comes from the fact that they are so experienced and professional at doing weddings. Every worry we had, that we thought they might not be addressing prior to the wedding (for example, the tight turn around time between the ceremony prior to ours and our wedding), was taken care of absolutely seamlessly day-of. They know exactly what they are doing. As for the food--despite not being able to eat much (nerves + busy bride) the guests absolutely LOVED it, and I echo other reviewers in saying that the mashed potato bar is a must! Guests also loved our pastrami/lamb carving station. The cocktail hour is where the food really shines. Do try and attend one of their wedding showcases, but know that you won't be able to sample all the food before your wedding. Overall, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Alexandra P

The Madison Hotel gave me the wedding of my dreams. The Conservatory is absolutely breathtaking. I knew from the first time I saw a picture online that it would be our venue. (My husband's only request had been lots of windows so I was sure he'd love it!) It was even more... Read More gorgeous in person. We had our ceremony and reception in the Conservatory, with the cocktail hour outside. It was all perfect! Tim was a wonderful contact early on. He answered all questions quickly and thoroughly. Joe was our Maitre'D. He acted like a day-of wedding planner, and it could not have gone more smoothly. There was a ceremony at 5, ours was at 6:30. At first I was nervous, but Joe and his team have transitions down to a science. All of our decor was set up beautifully! Joe is extremely professional, but has a calm demeanor that is contagious. I knew I had nothing to worry about with Joe in charge. I have gotten many complements from guests since the wedding about the gorgeous room as well as the delicious food. I highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Julie S

Our wedding at the Madison was so magical. We did not have one complaint about the venue. The staff was very accommodating and truly know how to carry out 'old school' customer service. I gave them a lot of directions for decor and they were able to make all of them happen.... Read More I will say they are very busy with wedding their (rightfully so because it is beautiful), so a responses are usually delayed by a day and the details are covered more when your wedding gets closer. However, they manage to do an amazing job (even with two weddings in one day)!! The venue is absolutely stunning and with the upgrades they have planned it will only get better. I had Charles as my maitre'd and he was awesome. He is super calm and never seems annoyed (even when I brought in an entire stage for us to use in the ceremony). The conservatory is the best of both worlds and there are very few venues like it. I highly recommend booking your wedding here!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Shelby P

From the first day my daughter and son-in-law met Joe Zimmerman to the day of their event, Joe made sure everything was exactly how the bride and groom wanted! Joe Zimmerman is the Hotel Catering Manager and he helped the couple put together a beautiful wedding package that our... Read More family & friends are still talking about today. Joe has one of those inviting, friendly personalities that you instantly feel comfortable putting your special day into his hands. I cannot say enough about Joe Zimmerman and the Madison Hotel! The wedding took place in the all glass Conservatory and all the photos were breathtaking! The cocktail hour was in the Victorian Suite and the reception took place in the Glynallyn Ballroom. The service and food were fantastic, cocktail hour stations were different and delicious and the reception sit down dinner was incredible. The wait staff was simply amazing, from the minute our wedding started to finish. We used some outside vendors for the reception and the set up the day of the wedding was completely seamless. Joe Zimmerman deserves a medal and a raise for all his hard work and dedication. His professionalism, patience and understanding throughout the wedding planning stage should be commended. The wedding and rehearsal dinner wouldn’t have been a success without him. We had a fabulous wedding! The guests are still talking about how the wedding was a first class act that will be hard to follow and the photos were gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Jennifer B

We had our wedding in April at the Madison Hotel. Everything was perfect and ran smoothly. Our maitre d ' Joe made sure we had everything we needed the day of the wedding, including making us little plates of food in between taking pictures. We had the ceremony and reception in... Read More the conservatory and it was gorgeous. It felt like we were outside, but we never had to worry about the weather. The Madison is the perfect venue for charm, convenience, and excellent service!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Melissa Z

I can't say enough good things about The Madison Hotel. They are absolutely pros at running large, amazing banquet events. My first correspondence with Sara Maurer was prompt and professional, and the Conservatory basically sold itself when we went for a tour. When Sara retired,... Read More I was nervous as to who was taking over, but Elise Munc immediately made me feel at ease. She was so friendly and personable, and genuinely seemed to be excited to help me plan my wedding. She was so patient in answering all my questions and last minute changes. On the day of my wedding, Elise checked to see how everything was going, and our MC, Carolina Callejas, was absolutely amazing. Elise's and Carolina's attention to detail was wonderful, which really helped because I sent a lot of specific instructions and pictures on how I wanted things set up. Elise promptly responded to emails and didn't miss a beat. My husband and I also really appreciated that they were both amenable to odd and detailed requests. Everything went perfectly the day of! Carolina kept checking on us to see if we needed anything, and even set aside food in our suite from the cocktail hour since my husband and I missed everything due to pictures. Throughout the night, Carolina moved everything to our room, so we didn't have to worry about losing anything or cleaning up. You really couldn't ask for more or find fault in their service. One amazing thing I also wanted to mention was the Madison Hotel's sensitivity to allergies. We had one guest who was allergic to many different foods, and we were all concerned about what she would be able to eat at the wedding. I mentioned this to Carolina, and she said not to worry. The head chef came out to talk with our guest and her family, and not only did they make a special meal for her during dinner, they also made a special plate of hors d'oeuvres so she wouldn't miss out on cocktail hour. Thank you to the staff of the Madison Hotel for making my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Christine W

My husband and I had both our ceremony and reception in the Conservatory a few months ago and really could not be happier with how everything turned out. The Conservatory really appealed to us for a number of reasons. It is a really unique, gorgeous space that requires very... Read More little additional decor, and allows you to feel like you are outside while avoiding all weather-related concerns. Every time we visited the space before the day of our wedding it was during the day, and I didn't realize how much the space would transform visually between the ceremony (around sunset) and reception (when it was completely dark outside), which was an added bonus. We also were drawn to having our wedding at The Madison Hotel because as many of our guests that wanted to stay overnight could stay - and about half of our guests did end up staying! The venue also includes a lot of extras that other venues will charge for, including escort cards, menus, candles, a suite for bride/groom, cake, etc., and there is complimentary breakfast in the lobby for all guests that stay overnight. We attended a few of the wedding showcases leading up to our big day and were able to try a number of the stations, passed hors d'oeuvres, and dessert options, which really helped us in deciding on what we wanted to include. We worked primarily with Elise leading up to the wedding, and she was incredibly helpful and quick in responding to all of our questions. On the day of the wedding, Carolina was our Maître d', and she was so attentive (not just to us, but to our parents as well) and kept everything running smoothly. When we returned to our room at the end of the night, Carolina and the staff had already packaged up everything that we brought to the venue (extra favors, signs, etc.) and some of the food from the cocktail hour, along with the top tier of our cake. A number of our guests have told us that this was the best wedding they have ever been to, and we owe so much of this to The Madison Hotel, Elise, and Carolina. The Conservatory was stunning, the food was delicious, the staff were incredibly accommodating, and I can't imagine that the whole experience could have come together any more wonderfully. And, lastly, some things to keep in mind if you are considering having your wedding at The Madison Hotel: 1) If you are having your reception in the Conservatory, I would recommend having no more than 130 guests. You could have more than this, but space would get pretty tight at that point. 2) The mashed potato bar and the mac n' cheese bar were huge hits at our cocktail hour, and I highly recommend these. 3) The venue recommends tipping the Maître d' a certain amount, and you may want to ask about this and include this in your budget from the beginning.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Laura M

I had my wedding here in March 2017, and it was amazing! The conservatory is stunning, you barely need decorations because it's already so pretty. The space is perfect for smaller weddings. I'd recommend it for groups of about 100 people. The staff was very helpful and... Read More accommodating during the planning process, even with some last minute changes. It was definitely in the upper end of my budget, but they include a lot of extras (table settings, cake, menus, escort cards, a suite for the night, plus two parent rooms,) which helps with the price. They did all the set up and breakdown for us as well. It's also well worth the price because of how completely charming the place is. The conservatory is so different from your typical ball room wedding, and really feels like you are bringing the outside inside, so it's great for winter weddings. The food was, according to my very picky grandmother, all excellent. I was too excited to eat much, but the creme brulee was a highlight for me. Be aware that you are not able to try all of the food choices at the bridal showcase. However, it is still worth going since there were several butler-passed hors d' ouerves which I did not like and was able to sub out for other choices for my cocktail hour. Overall, it was a big hit. I got tons of comments on how gorgeous the place was.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Zoe H

My husband and I had our reception in the Conservatory on 3/18/17, and boy was it gorgeous! It was wonderful to be surrounded by so many plants (also cut down on the flower/decoration budget), and it just so happened that a blizzard hit NJ 5 days before the wedding. The ground... Read More was covered in snow, and as a few little flurries were falling that night our guests said they felt like they were in a snow globe! The conservatory is a wonderful way to have what feels like an outdoor wedding with the comfort of heat (or AC if you're getting married in the summer). The food was DELICIOUS (or what little of it I was able to actually eat), and the staff was great. Charles (catering coordinator/maitre D) was easy to work with throughout the whole process and responded promptly to any questions. It was also nice that the hotel is attached to the Red Dog Tavern so we could keep the party going long after the reception!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Katie L

We had both our ceremony and reception at the Madison Hotel. To start off, the interior is absolutely beautiful. The amazing glass greenhouse room for the ceremony was the #1 reason we picked this venue, and it didn't disappoint. The ballroom was freshly painted and absolutely... Read More beautiful. Elise was a pleasure to deal with when making all wedding plans, and pretty much everything went smoothly on the wedding day. There were only a few things that were disappointing which is why I did not give 5 starts here. First, we paid a per person ceremony fee, but they did not provide enough chairs for our ceremony. My mother asked Joe, our Maitre D, twice to bring more chairs, which didn't happen. We had about 10 people standing in the back during the ceremony. Secondly, we were supposed to get cupcakes during dessert since we provided our own cake, and never got the cupcakes. Other than those two things, Madison hotel was a great venue, and our wedding was lovely.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Kara O

We had our late September wedding reception at the Madison Hotel and could not have been happier with the venue, service, and staff! We fell in love with the conservatory at first sight and even slightly scaled back our guest list in order to comfortably fit in the room (we... Read More ended up with 136). Our flowers were gorgeous next to the lush greenery of the conservatory. Neither of us are from the area, but thought the location was perfect - close to Newark for those flying in, with a train station steps away for our friends from the city. We really loved that everyone could stay at the hotel so there was no need for driving/transportation (we had our ceremony across the street). Since no one had to travel between the ceremony and reception, our guests had the perfect amount of time to check into their rooms and hang out at the hotel bars. The hotel staff was very accommodating and helpful! We even secured rooms for storing items prior to the wedding, getting ready in that day, and brunch the next morning. We started planning with Sara and finished with Elise and both women were attentive, responsive, and eager to help make our ideas come to life! We were able to make adjustments to the menu and timeline to add our own personal touches. I made sure to try as much of the food as possible (including the cake!) and it was all so delicious! Joe Zimmerman assisted with the final details in the days leading up to the wedding and he was more than helpful during the cocktail hour and reception. Joe made sure we had everything we needed and kept the flow of the evening moving very well. He easily and quietly took care of a small mishaps with minimal disruption. Our guests have all raved about the conservatory and the food! We truly could not have asked for a better weekend or better staff! Thank you so much to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jenna A

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at the Madison Hotel in the Conservatory Room at night in November. It was absolutely beautiful and the whole night was perfect. The staff was amazing and constantly by my side and my groom's asking us what we needed. The whole day was... Read More everything I had hoped for and more. It was such a special day and everyone commented on how amazing the venue was. It's great that everyone can stay at the hotel too, so no need for transportation! Such a great venue.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kelly W

My Husband and I had our wedding here this past month and there are not words to describe how amazing the whole staff at the Madison was! Our wedding was a weekend event from Friday to Sunday. Everything from the centerpieces to the cake was perfect! Carolina took care of us the... Read More day of. She made sure everything was running on time, the wedding party was where they needed to be, and that my husband and I were fully attended to during the reception! It has been 3 weeks and I have had so many relatives and friends who are still talking about my wedding, saying what a wonderful time they had! The whole weekend was perfection and I have the amazing staff at The Madison for making me want to relive the whole weekend over again! There is not a thing I would do differently!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Evie S

We had our ceremony and reception in the conservatory. All the guest loved the simple elagence of the room and I was continually asked how I found this location. Everyone enjoyed the food and the cake was out of this world! Joe Zimmerman was amazing threw not, only the big... Read More day but also the wedding planning process. He was quick to respond to e-mails and was attentive threw out the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lindsay B

During the planning process we worked mainly with Tim, who was amazing! He was always prompt on answering all questions we had and communicated with us throughout the entire planning process. He made sure everything was going to be exactly the way we wanted it. Day of, we had... Read More Joe as our maître d' and he was also great! He took care of everything for us and made sure everything was set up exactly how I wanted it! He was even was getting us drinks throughout the night! The Madison Hotel is an absolutely beautiful venue and all of our guest were amazed with the entire wedding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Lisa P

My husband and I are SOOO happy we chose to have our wedding at The Madison Hotel. We had our reception in The Conservatory and cocktail hour outside. From the moment we first stepped inside and our first meeting with Joe, we knew this was the venue for us. Joe helped us with... Read More all of our questions and always tried to accommodate our requests. While we were sad Joe couldn't be with us on the big day because he was on vacation, Tim MacHale stepped in as our event manager for the evening - and we were in GREAT hands. Tim made sure everything went off perfectly - and it did. From the decorations to timing to bringing us food/drinks during cocktail hour, to ensuring we were having a good time all night - Tim went above and beyond. Thanks to Tim and his team, I didn't worry about one thing that day. It was absolutely perfect. Guests still tell us how great the food was, how amazing the party was and how beautiful the venue was. You can't go wrong with The Madison Hotel team. I can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Christie A

My new husband and I had an unbelievable wedding experience over this past Labor Day weekend. The event was truly perfect and we can't thank Tim, Carolina, and the rest of the staff enough. Everyone was so helpful and the hotel and Conservatory were just enchanting. I don't... Read More think any of our guests had a single complaint. We can't wait to go back next year to celebrate our first anniversary!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Amber L

There truly are not enough wonderful things to say about The Madison! We had both the ceremony and reception in the Conservatory with roughly 100 people and it was the perfect space for that amount of guests! There were some ideas that we had that our contact person Tim McHale... Read More knew were not going to work and he was always diplomatic about letting us know that it simply was not going to work (for example, extending until 1:30am, which in all honestly, would have been ridiculous!) Tim and the Madison staff were always so extremely patient with all of the questions we had, even when we both asked you the same questions in the same time frame because we had not checked in with one another. Saturday night simply, could not have been more perfect. Every vision that we had came in to fruition. To say that Joe Zimmerman and his staff were attentive would be an understatement. They thought of such things as making sure my bouquet was placed into a vase all night, they had every item that we brought (which was no small list) boxed up and returned to the room, and managed to follow our unique schedule for the day to a T. The Madison, Joe and staff, and Tim will not have anyone that will give them a higher recommendation than ourselves.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Celia M

What a beautiful and unique place to hold a reception! We had our 140+ person wedding in the Conservatory and people were in awe of the beautiful space. Our cocktail hour was held outside, as guests told me the space was so pretty and the food amazing! There were so many... Read More options, passed horderves, carving stations, buffet stations. The reception in the Conservatory felt like you were outside with the comforts of being inside because we were surrounded by lush greenery and floor to ceiling windows with the sunshine and light but kept in a cool space. The setting was perfect for our black tie vintage glamour theme. Tim Mchale was so great to also work with. He attended to us with such ease and his hospitality was top notch. He made sure we were taken care of the whole night. And Sara Mauer made the planning process so easy. She knows her stuff! Overall we're very happy we chose the Madison hotel for so many reasons. It is ideally located for those coming from NYC (walking distance to/from train station), good breakfast included in overnight stay, 2 bars on site at the Pub and Steakhouse, and staff was nice and easy to work with. We definitely recommend !

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

My husband and I just had our wedding ceremony and reception in the Conservatory and I have to say that room is absolutely gorgeous! Joe Zimmerman was our maitre d' and we could not have been more impressed with his attentiveness and his cool demeanor. He was a true professional... Read More as well as an incredibly nice person! He was awesome! As were the entire staff, so polite and professional! Our ceremony in the Conservatory was in the early evening and the light in the room was so bright and happy! Immediately everyone loved the space. Cocktail hour was outside, again a beautiful area! The food was raved about all night! Then back into the Conservatory for the reception and the way it was transformed was amazing! As the sun went down, we had different phases of light taking up the room and once the stars were out, candles were lit on the tables and our up-lighting painted the entire space....words cannot express how magical it was! Our guests could not believe how beautiful everything looked, how amazing the food was (cocktail as well as dinner and dessert). It was an absolutely exquisite wedding! I cannot think of one thing that was not done perfectly. Thank you so much to Joe and to the staff! It was a truly amazing day!