Photo + Video

Photo Props, Photo Booths

5980 Unity Dr., Norcross, GA (800) 940-1050

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Sharmeen H

I love photobooths so knew I had to have one for our wedding. The service and value was great. I knew I wouldn't be able to hang on to our photos, so I asked the attendant to hold all the photos that my husband and/or I took and give them to our day-of coordinator at the end of... Read More the night. Happy to say I have all the photos - AND they have them online for you to download if you lost them! The only thing is that I had originally asked for them to be in two separate strips, but they printed out the whole card (with their logo - we didn't want our logo - on it in between). I don't think anyone cared anyway! Great to work with via phone/email also. You won't be disappointed!!!!! Highly recommended!

Best thing we got for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Laura H

Majestic Photobooth was the best thing we got for our wedding day and our guests loved it! They offer both black and white and colored pictures in one old fashioned booth and I highly recommend getting the props package and photo disc. The photo disc was the greatest because we... Read More had everyone's photos in one place and were able to make a Shutterfly book out of them that everyone got a kick out of. We didn't even bother with favors as everyone had these photos to take home with them and their designer was the greatest helping us with the center banner containing our names and the location (even using the same font we used on our invitations with another company). Some of our guests are even going to use them for parties in the future because they had so much fun!

Fun but service could've been better

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Anna H

The attendant wasn't asking the guests to leave a strip for the photobook I purchased from them for $99... I had to tell him to ask the guests for the second strip... other than that it was a lot of fun!!

Love the booth idea, but the execution was lacking

Reviewed on 4/21/2013 Mary Katherine B

I really like an actual booth to squeeze in to. However, this particular booth wasn't the easiest to use. It counted 1,2,3, cheese, however it didn't take the picture on the "cheese". The photos don't print out in a strip format, they print out as a 4x6. They were great to... Read More work with, super responsive!

So fun

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Shannon W

All of our guests loved and used the photobooth! They are very easy to work with and I recommend them!

So fun

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Kristin S

my guests Loved this! They offered a groupon and it was well worth the price. They came late though. Do not buy the scrapbook or prop extras. They charge $95 for each. I paid $13 for props from dollar store and put my own scrapbook together for $20. We did buy the cd with the... Read More pics so we can mail them in the thank you notes.