Creating fun and elegant events is our passion!

With The Majestic Vision as your partner in planning, you gain a friend, confidant & guide during one of the most exhilarating times of your life. We ensure that your day is remembered for years to come. Let us focus on creating your dream wedding, so you can focus on building the perfect marriage!

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

Palm Beach, FL (305) 301-2069

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Helia D

I can't say enough how happy I am that we decided to hire Stefany as our wedding planner. She came highly recommended by one of my friends and since I have never had experience planning any kind of big event and since most of my immediate family is from out of town, I realized I... Read More definitely needed help on the day of the wedding. Stefany had a lot of knowledge about our location (downtown WPB) and which vendors would be best for us. She spoke with us a month before the wedding and helped us create a timeline for the day of, and also helped us finalize any last minute details. She was in contact with me frequently during the weeks and days leading up to the wedding to help me with anything that came up. I actually woke up fully rested and felt at ease on the wedding day because I knew everything was in good hands. She executed our wedding exactly the way we wanted and our families were able to have a great time as well. Definitely worth it!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jennifer E

I cannot say enough about Stefany and The Majestic Vision. I was planning a destination in West Palm Beach, an area that Stefany is local to. She made almost all of the recommendations I chose for my wedding in terms of vendors and they were all AMAZING!!! She was a friend, a... Read More shoulder to cry on, someone to VENT to and an absolute professional. Not a single detail was overlooked and I always felt like the planning was under control. Most of the time ;) She was worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kunya R

Absolutely amazing. Stefany's foresight and planning were impeccable. In every conversation leading up to the big day, it was so evident that she knows what she's doing and truly enjoys it. For the most part, my husband and I are fairly easy going, she didn't have any crazy... Read More personalities to deal with. The day of, though, was a little hectic and Stefany and her assistant were calm and top of things the whole way through. That day, I felt totally confident that Stefany and her assistant would take care of anything that came up- and they did!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016

Stefany was truly amazing and can think on the FLY! She was able to provide options for us to decide as changes were being made in the WHIRL-WIND of Taylor & Daryl's Wedding Day which occurred on October 6, 2016 - during Hurricane Matthew in Orlando under Hurricane Warnings.... Read More Very few things went as planned - BUT let me tell you everything that we were able to pull off - WENT Perfectly and I must give full credit to Stefany! We have great memories and a wonderful story to tell. Even before Taylor & Daryl's special day - she was a wonderful guide - helping us to think of things we did not even know we needed. She was able to refer us to vendors or on-line stores that could help satisfy our vision. She has a calming affect when I could not sleep because I was panicking of what still needed to be done - she would refer back to a timeline to reassure me that we were doing just fine. We could not have done it without her!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Kara M

I highly recommend using Stefany at The Majestic Vision for planning your event! She was an incredible help for my husband and I when we were planning our Milwaukee wedding from Chicago. She made it easy, stress-free, and fun! She also made sure to keep our vision and budget in... Read More mind during the process. She has now become a friend and I couldn't be happier. Please do yourself a favor and use The Majestic Vision to help you with your event! Worth every cent hands down.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Nathan K

We used Stefany's month of wedding planning package, and I'm so glad we did. She was able to swoop in, make sure we had everything lined up, and make sure it flowed smoothly. She is professional, responsive, creative, and a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend her for... Read More the month of planning package, or to take a more active role in planning if needed. She really made me feel like no question was silly or no item on my to do list was insignificant. I knew everything was taken care of during our weekend!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 April T

We used Stefany as our "day of" coordinator, which was really a month of. We retained her exactly 4 weeks before our wedding, previously thinking that we could do everything ourselves. Best decision we could have made because we were falling behind quick. We told her we... Read More needed programs and escort cards, so she designed and printed them for us (and did a fantastic job!) She made baskets for the bathroom, and though of details that we had not. But best of all she coordinated with all the vendors and made sure we could sit back and enjoy. I am so happy we had her.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

We absolutely loved working with Stefany at The Majestic Vision. She helped us from the very beginning- with helping us pick a venue that we would have never gone for, on our own. Stefany immediately set up meetings throughout the process whenever I requested them and would... Read More also be on the same page as me, throughout the entire process. The timeline and checklist helped keep our anxiety and stress level low throughout wedding planning. We absolutely had the best vendors for our wedding and all of that was thanks to Stefany. Beyond the planning process, my husband and I were able to enjoy our entire wedding day, much thanks to Stefany and The Majestic Vision! We highly recommend this company for anyone looking for a wedding planner or a day-of coordinator in the Milwaukee area! Thank you, thank you for helping us create and experience our perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Meghan T

We hired Stefany for partial planning and are SO happy we did. I can't imagine having gone through the last few weeks without her guidance as our planner. She was very organized and made us feel very in control even though we had what seemed like a never-ending list of... Read More "to-do's". She also helped to design/create many of our reception and ceremony pieces, and they all turned out great! We would highly recommend Stefany and her Majestic Vision team for your next event. Thanks to her, our day was that much more special!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Angiela F

Stefany was heaven sent! The first time I spoke with her, I knew she would be perfect for the job. I hired her as my day of coordinator. She was always ready and on point with every meeting, easy to reach with every little question I have for her and ready to help in every way... Read More possible. She just made the whole last steps of planning waaay easier than I thought. My day couldn't have been more perfect! Every thing happened smoothly and everyone just had so much fun! The whole event felt organized and well managed. I would recommend her to anyone.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Anna A

I am so pleased with the Majestic Vision. I felt like Stefany was a (very organized) girlfriend that I've had for years. I could throw anything at her and know it would get done- even last minute and at times strange requests. We worked with Edna and Melanie the day of the... Read More wedding who made sure that our wedding ran smoothly. They were so organized, and willing to help any way they could. They exceeded our expectations and were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They were on top of all the other vendors and made sure I wasn't worried about a thing. I will be recommending these ladies to all of my friends. They're personable and professional. Thank you ladies for making our day perfect!

Perfect Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Kelly H

I was so excited to get engaged but when it came to planning my Wedding I realized that I had no idea how many details and decisions that I would be faced with..it was overwhelming. I reached out to friend of mind that had just had a wedding and she told me she could not have... Read More done it without the help of Stefany and The Majestic Vision. I contacted Stefany and in our first meeting I could tell she was a true professional full of great ideas and connections. My Wedding day was exactly what I had envisioned with not a detail missing. Best Day of My Life and so Thankful for everything that The Majestic Vision did to make my dreams come true.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Michelle M

I grew up in Ohio, but I live in Florida, where I met (and married) my husband. When we became engaged though, I knew that planning my wedding was going to be difficult being that my friends and relatives live 1000 miles away. I searched websites and read reviews about getting... Read More a wedding planner. My budget was so very small, so I was worried that I wouldn't be able to afford quality help. After reading reviews about The Majestic Vision, I thought I should give it a try. I emailed for more information and within minutes received a reply. I set up a meeting with Stefany and instantly knew that she would be my wedding-day helper :) What I loved most is that she is paid a flat fee - so she doesn't try to "upsell" you on your own wedding. I told her my budget and she stuck to it from day one. (Even fought on my behalf to keep things straight) She was like a hired best friend. She listened to me vent about everything, even cry to her, and she never questioned a thing. She was just simply wonderful. I had some terrible things occur in my life while the planning went on - job loss, parental problems, and the unexpected passing of the best man. Stefany helped me work through it all. As the wedding drew near, she got all vendors an track, created an hour-to-hour timeline for everyone, and helped keep everything in order. The even led the rehearsal, and kept everything moving smoothly. The actual day of the wedding, she truly took control. I rarely saw her as she conducted the entire show; I just laughed, cried joyful tears, and enjoyed my beautiful day. If I had to do it all again, I'd do it the exact same way. Stefany was a God send - I 100% recommend her!!

Made our vision become reality!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Maggie S

We hired Stefany for her month-of wedding coordinator package, but got so much more than that. In the months leading up to our wedding, Stefany was always available by email to answer questions and provide vendor recommendations as we navigated the planning process. We also... Read More found two of our vendors--photography and videography--through Stefany. We were planning our Milwaukee wedding remotely from Washington, DC and when we were in town, she always made time to connect. The month-of package was not only important to us but 100% necessary. We were planning our wedding to take place at our family's home, essentially building our venue from scratch. Stefany managed all of our vendors beautifully, and worked well with everyone; not only was she managing vendors, but also supporting family members that were providing support during the day was well. One of the biggest reasons we hired Stefany was because I can be extremely anxious, and I didn't want to have to worry on our wedding day--and we didn't. If anything went wrong, we didn't know about it. We had zero stress on our big day, and it turned out absolutely perfect. Stefany and her assistant Edna were integral to making sure our vision was realized on our wedding day, and I would absolutely recommend The Majestic Vision to Milwaukee brides.

Majestic Vision

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Elly K

I would recommend that every Bride use Stefany as her wedding planner! She was a life saver. She helped me plan the wedding of mine and my husbands dream. She was there to email all members of the wedding party, coordinate a surprise for my husband the day of, she made sure all... Read More of the vendors were in line and on time, and she even took care of distributing the tips at the end of the night so we didn't have to. The most helpful thing Stefany did was come to my house the week of and take everything we wanted at the venue for the day of. It was one less thing I had to worry about. If there was a problem the day of our wedding I had no clue. Stefany was a rockstar!!!

Fabulous Event Planner

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Stefany did an amazing job with planning our Memorial Service and reunion event for the University of Miami Crew team. SHE WENT WELL ABOVE AND BEYOND expectations in her time, attention to detail, and professionalism. I HIGHLY recommend Stefany for any event planning, wedding or... Read More otherwise. She will make it smooth and go to the last degree to get things right. She also let me vent when I needed to when my stress became overwhelming. Counseling would clearly have been a great second career had she chosen it!

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jessica J

Stefany from the Majestic Vision really made me feel like everything was completely taken care of for my wedding. She kept me up to date on communications she had with all the vendors for my wedding and kept in constant communication with me whenever I needed it. She was... Read More available in person, through facetime, text or email whenever I needed to speak with her which made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. She really listened to everything I had wanted for the wedding day and really met all of my expectations. She was very prompt, organized and made the day go very smoothly. I would highly recommend Stefany and Majestic Vision your next wedding planner!

Best decision I ever made!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Katharine L

Stefany was AWESOME! If there's one thing you can do to make your wedding better, it's hire Stefany! Stefany would negotiate all vendor packages and prices for me to make sure I stayed in budget while still having my wedding of my dreams. She included little details that made... Read More the wedding really pop and be memorable. Also, I would call her up with lots of last minute ideas and she'd make them all happen! She kept everything on track, dealt with all my break downs, and saved me a ton of money! She also helped keep my parents sane. Priceless!

ease your wedding day worries

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Sona B

We had Stefany as our "day of" wedding planner, however her services really started much earlier, including final confirmations with vendors and meetings with us, itineraries and schedules, and various other last minute needed details. She is an incredibly friendly and... Read More hardworking person and it is so comforting to be able to hand over all the day of wedding stress to someone you can trust. She was able to deal with difficult family members gracefully and keep the chaos of my big fat indian wedding under control. We could not have pulled this off without her. She is truly an exceptional planner and I would highly recommend her.

The Majestic Vision gave us a perfect day

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Rachel M

Stefany and her assistant, Kristen, made our day more perfect than we could have ever imagined! Her attention to detail and extreme organization was noticed by all of our guests. In addition, her calm demeanor helped keep me relaxed through the whole process. We had her as our... Read More "month of" coordinator, and she also designed our candy bar which was the absolute hit of the reception! Our wedding would not have been even close to what it was without her and her team. She went ABOVE and beyond our expectations. I would not have a wedding without her as the wedding planner. SHE IS THE BEST!

Wonderful wedding planner!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Marah K

Stefany from The Majectic Vision went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was the day of our dreams! We wanted a quaint garden wedding and she really made it happen. She was so calm and collected (and professional!) the whole time leading up to the wedding and especially the... Read More day of. She's the perfect medicine for a frazzled bride. :) She was able to roll with whatever changes I threw at her and I was so thankful to have her there every step of the way. I would highly recommend The Majestic Vision to any of my friends getting married!

Excellent Day of Coordinator

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Ashley D

Stefany at The Majestic Vision helped me immensely. I was certain I would not need any help planning my wedding and I did handle all of the planning up until the one month mark. I hired Stefany as my Day of Coordinator. And, my mom and I were so happy we did that. It really... Read More helped us enjoy the day and even the month leading up to the wedding. Stefany confirmed all of the vendors, helped create menus and other materials, picked everything up and set everything up, made sure everything sailed smoothly. She was wonderful to work with and made me feel like her number one priority. Even if you want to plan your own wedding like I did; I highly recommend having Stefany as your day of coordinator. She really gave me peace of mind. She took home all extra favors, the top of my cake, everything and dropped it off at my parent's house the next day. She even went to our tasting and a few other appointments with us. She was awesome. I felt like she became a true friend throughout the whole process. If you want someone trustworthy, enthusiastic, hard working and professional...you won't go wrong choosing Stefany and The Majestic Vision.

Junior League of MIlwaukee Centennial Soiree

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

As co-chairs of the Junior League of Milwaukee Centennial Soiree, I had the honor of working with Stefany Allongo closely for the past year. This historical event was held at the Milwaukee County Historical Society building and marked a major milestone in the history of the... Read More League. Stefany helped make the entire project extremely enjoyable. Her meticulous nature, warm demeanor, can-do attitude and professionalism made for a highly successful event. Whether you are planning an intimate gathering or large event, Stefany knows the business and will make yours a unique and memorable experience.

Majestic Vision is Magnificent!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015

Stefany was a dream to work with. She is very organized, creative and detail oriented. Best of all...she's very calm and handles everything beautifully. I would definitely work with her again!

Organized, Professional, Friendly!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Nelida F

Stefany is a joy! She really knows how to keep everything under control and organized during the wedding planning process. She gracefully is able to work with all vendors and put together many moving parts. At a time when all of the many wedding planning tasks seemed to... Read More overwhelm me, she stepped in, and got everything on track! I appreciate her so much, and could not give her enough complements! She stayed throughout my entire wedding, and smoothed out all potential rough spots with grace. We had to switch ceremony location last minute, and she organized my 20 person bridal party into a small space in such a creative and beautiful way. It was so wonderful not having to worry or make any organizational decisions on my wedding day! She took care of everything. My bridal party also appreciated having her to turn to. In addition, she ensured that her assistant was fluent in Spanish, so that both of them could communicate with our vendors. Edna, her assistant was also very wonderful, and helped so much with my big day.

Stefany Allongo

As the owner and chief planner on each Majestic Vision event, I pour my heart and soul into every event as if it was my own. This personalized, boutique business approach helps each of our clients feel like family. Let us focus on creating your dream wedding, so you can focus on building your perfect marriage! I hold a BA from the University of Miami plus a MBA and MS in Marketing from Clemson University. I'm also a proud member of the Junior League. Some of the great events we’ve helped create include the 2007 Tony Awards, 2008-2009 RunDisney Events and a plethora of wonderful weddings!