Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Facials, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

10158 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY (716) 609-0627

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Christina T

I had Carmalina from the makeup Parlour for my wedding makeup and for my bridesmaids. I couldn’t have been happier. She listened to exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond my expectations. Hair and makeup is so important to a bride and with her I didn’t have to worry... Read More about a thing. She was so professional , on time, and kept it moving. My mom also loved her makeup, she looked the most beautiful I have ever seen her. Carmalina was amazing and my girls all looked gorgeous. On top of Carmalina being an incredible makeup artist she was such a pleasure to have with me. I had a little meltdown over my flowers and she was able to calm me down and make me smile. She was so kind to my family and friends I absolutely loved her. My photographer noted how talented she was and I just couldn’t be happier with how I looked on my wedding day thanks to her! I recommend her to all brides! She is amazing :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Marisa V

Beautiful airbrush makeup, they came on location and were able to get 14 girls done in 4 hours!

fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Cori R

i was a little nervous before my wedding day because I didn't like my makeup trial. I felt that I didn't look like myself and the makeup was too heavy for my liking. I told the makeup artist, Christina, what I liked and what I didn't like. She came in to do all of our makeup... Read More that day and she told me she had been researching and studying for my makeup because she wanted to make sure I liked it. I showed her one color I wanted on my eye and the rest was like magic! My makeup was what I liked most about my whole wedding. There was no part of it I can nitpick. She made me feel beautiful all day!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Christina L

Megan was my makeup artist. She travelled to my house with all her gear the morning of my wedding, and she did such a great job! She really listened to what I wanted, and accommodated that. I am very happy I did a trial run for that reason. But it was not cheap. After she... Read More was finished, she even asked the photographer to see a picture he had taken, to ensure the makeup was showing up perfectly in the photos.

Perfect wedding day makeup

Reviewed on 3/17/2013 Cheryl H

Absolutely love Stephanie's work! She is a true artist and very professional. From our first makeup consultation to the big day she was always available to talk about new ideas! I highly recommend her for airbrush tanning as well. It looked so natural on my wedding day!!!