Special Occasions Deserve a Special Place!

The Mansion is an affordable location for all special events. There is a magnificent historical mansion, separate reception hall, private garden setting beautifully landscaped, a wedding pavilion and a gazebo. Outside vendors are welcome.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

15888 County Rd 108, Hilliard, FL

Amazing Place

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Rachel N

I can't even express how amazing this experience was. From start to finish I was impressed with the Mansion. It is absolutely beautiful and my guests loved it. The owners were so helpful and so easy to work with in every step along the way. It made my life so less stressful... Read More knowing that I was in good hands. The Mansion will forever have a special place in our hearts and I am so happy we found it to have our wedding at. It was PERFECT and I would recommend this place to anyone & everyone. Thank you again so much Timmy & Tisha! - Brian & Rachel

Beautiful Ceremony and Reception Venue,

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Chelsea T

Great venue! I chose The Mansion last November because of its affordable price, proximity, and rustic yet refined design. The other great thing about this venue is that the reception and ceremony areas don’t require much to make look beautiful, because of all the strings of... Read More tea lights set up indoors and outdoors. All that was needed was to set out some floral centerpieces and other rustic decorations. Easy-peasy. =) The Mansion owners were kind to provide a list of reasonably-priced vendors familiar with the venue, which is how I found our caterer. However, I had to give this 4 stars because my mother and I didn't have a great experience with management the week of the wedding. It all turned out well in the end, as the owners were able to be accommodating. In short, The Mansion was still a perfect backdrop for our October wedding, and I would still recommend it to other brides on a budget, who are looking for a rustic and refined wedding ceremony and reception.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Sandra D

The mansion was amazing inside and out. Everybody loved it! Plenty of space for everything. Couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else. They were so helpful in setting up and I was able to use whatever other vendors that I wanted.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Abbey A

It was fabulous! Mr. and Mrs. Carter are the sweetest people and my wedding was gorgeous thanks to their one of a kind property. <3

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 12/14/2013 Laci B

I had to give this 4 stars because I didn't have a great experience with Tisha. Timmy is very accommodating and tires his hardest to make things easy for the bride and groom but unfortunately he's not the one you get to communicate with. The Mansion is a beautiful venue and our... Read More wedding turned out perfect.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Stephanie S

Great facility! Beautiful and rustic.

Rustic, country feel, antique, VERY AFFORDABLE!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Heather D

Awesome for my rustic wedding. Very inexpensive and beautiful!

Beautiful and perfect

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Jamie T

Absolutley loved everything about it, price is average. Beautiful ground during the day and at night, family and friends loved the location. Has a detached large Barn that was fun to dance the night away in ! WE CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS PLACE! PERFECT FOR PHOTOS!

Beautiful Outside Venue

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Ashley S

This old home has a beautiful back yard set up perfect for our spring wedding! The price is very affordable and you can utilize the house, backyard and barn area. You are able to use your own caterer and bartenders, which saves a lot of money. Our guests were amazed and we were... Read More impressed with how beautiful everything turned out. They do provide tables and chairs as well. We only had two small issues.(Hence not the perfect 5 stars) The stove to warm up food was not working properly the day of the wedding and we were in a small bit of a jam warming the food. Also they kept moving our rehearsal day and time on us. Otherwise everything was perfect.

The most amazing day!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 kimberly s

We were married at this venue on 11-12-11. It was the most amazing place. The natural beauty just blows you away. It had all amenities you could ever think of. We did an ouside ceremony, then the reception indoor. The owners were amazing during our planning, and willing to help... Read More in any way. If you dont check this place out, you will be missing out on an amazing place!! Thank you to all that made this the absolute best day of my life!!

Wedding Venue -- Northeast Florida

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Malorie M

My husband and I live in Tampa, so deciding on a wedding venue that was 3 to 4 hours away was a hard decision but there are definitely no regrets! Our families nagged us a little during the engagement because of the long drive, but once they got there and saw how beautiful the... Read More place really is, they also fell in love. Tisha is one of the owners and managers and she is such a pleasure to work with and very easy-going. We would recommend this to anyone looking for a FL venue.

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Michelle J

The Mansion in Hilliard is beautiful. It is like stepping back in time. The barn where the receptions are held does not look like much on their web site but in person and in my wedding pictures it looks great. Mrs. Carter is very accomodating when it comes to setting up the... Read More venue. The price was comparable to other similar sites that we looked at but was more recently renovated and held more people. We loved it!