The Mansion on Delaware Avenue

in the Western New York Area.

Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

414 Delaware Ave., Buffalo, NY in the Western New York Area. (716) 886-3300

Truly amazing

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Claire

Everything was beyond amazing. The service was impeccable! The food was to die for! We couldn't have been happier!

wedding venue

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Cassandra O

They did a great job and my guests were impressed -- especially with the food. I just wish there was a bit more organization during the event. I felt that our team member who was the "go to" during the night should have been more involved. We had issues with the family walking... Read More down the aisle, cake cutting, etc. It would have been nice to have them more involved in the steps throughout the evening because at times it felt messy.

Top notch!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Marissa M

Patty, Lisa and the MoDA team is absolutely amazing! When I walked into the Salon I gasped at how beautiful everything was. It was even better than I envisioned. The lighting was perfect and the way they had the centerpieces arranged was amazing! I can't tell you how many... Read More times people came up to me to tell me that the food was absolutely wonderful. The servers and bartenders were so great and helpful throughout the night, fetching me drinks and putting together a plate of food to have in our room for later at night! The Mansion is the perfect venue if you are looking for an elegant reception where the staff pays attention to every little detail. It was beautiful!

Mansion on Delaware

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Joette D

Absolutely outstanding service, food, drinks...everything!