Your perfect wedding location.

The Meadows Wedding Venue is perfect for an inside or outside wedding ceremony and reception. 30 to 50 foot tall oak trees and a bermudagrass lawn add to the ambiance and atmosphere of The Meadows. Vintage, rustic, laid back, classic or formal all fit the description depending on how you decorate for your wedding. We have both in-house catering and photography available as well as decor', silk flowers and linens for your use. Give us a call we would love to talk about your wedding plans.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Park, Church

Food + Catering, Planning

12557 County Road 238, Clyde, TX (325) 669-8177
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jessica B

Vera and Danny are absolutely amazing! Leaving aside that they run an all-inclusive wedding venue, from table and chair rentals, to catering, to decor, to photography; they are just incredible people who want to make your special day unique and stress-free. My husband and I... Read More planned our wedding from Virgina, and Vera and Danny were there to send us photos of different decor and catering options, so that things would run much smoother once we got into town and buckled down for the big day. I felt so welcomed by them and knew they were focused on nothing more than making sure we were happy with the outcome of the day. On the day of, between the two of them, and the included wedding director, they even kindly made sure we ate dinner ourselves. (Cause every one knows the couple doesn't typically eat!) I had to plan near next to nothing outside the venue because they're so amazingly on top of it and gracefully respected any wishes I had about the day of, fully. I cannot recommend any business I've ever dealt with more than I can Meadows @ Creative. Not only are they so above and beyond, they care about their couples. They makes sure everything is 110% in everything they do, and their photography= OMG!! If you're in the West Texas area, anywhere near Abilene, it is most certainly worth the drive to have them take care of your big day!

2017-08-07T08:01:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was an honor that you chose us to help you with your wedding. It was amazing how that everything came together for a beautiful wedding! Thank you - Vera

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Barbara S

The Snooks are great people! Danny and Vera have been very helpful in any and every possible way. Anytime we have a question for them, they generally respond within the same day or the next one. Their venue is great and provided us with the most stress-less planning due to their... Read More photography, decorations, advice, etc. included in their venue. Overall, very great and sweet people and wonderful venue as well!!

2017-08-01T09:24:23 Response from the vendor

We loved your wedding! You two are the sweetest - thank you for choosing us to be a part of your life!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Autumn M

Danny and Vera are the nicest people! I was stressed about decor the morning of the wedding because I had not finished setting up the night prior, but when I got to the venue, Vera had already set everything that I forgot up for me and it was beautiful. I also could not make up... Read More my mind about where to have the ceremony, and Vera was always so kind to do what I asked! Not to mention our wedding director the venue came with! Hannah SAVED LIVES!!! She made everything run smoothly and beared any weight off of everyones shoulders! I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Andrew W

The Meadows is the best, affordable, all-inclusive wedding venue in the Abilene area. Danny and Vera are seasoned professionals, they make sure things run smoothly and will help you from start to finish with every detail of your big day. I could not imagine getting married in a... Read More venue that did not include the decorations, tables and chairs, table cloths, indoor and outdoor options, and photography in a one package deal. My only wish is that more photographs were taken of me and my husband directly after the ceremony so that we had more photos to choose from. I would recommend this venue to anyone and hope you give Danny and Vera a try!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Christa G

It’s more than obvious to see that Mrs. Vera Snook and Mr. Danny Snook, take great pride in all that they do. I was absolutely flooded with relief through-out my entire experience with these two amazing individuals, as well as, their very reliable, straight-forward, and mindful... Read More “wedding director”, Bree. I couldn’t have pictured a more amazing or perfect wedding day. In fact, I’m one hundred percent positive, now, that it wouldn’t have been, even a fraction as successful anywhere else, without the thoughtfulness, understanding, comfort, kindness, exceptional experience for the event, and genuine love and passion for what they are helping create through something that may seem just as simple as a “wedding”. I would, absolutely recommend this venue to any engaged couple seeking a picture-perfect venue!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Hannah C

Danny and Vera did an amazing job at helping to put together a beautiful, stress-free wedding. They were very detail oriented and did not let anything slip through the cracks. From start to finish it was a wonderful experience for my fiancé and I, we STRONGLY recommend The... Read More Meadows and staff to all who are planning a wedding. 10/10 stars!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Bethaney B

"The Meadows" wedding venue was the perfect place to celebrate our big day! I talked to several family members after the wedding, and they kept telling me how everyone was pleased with the food, the decorations, the venue, and the atmosphere. Dustin prepared the Tex-Mex menu for... Read More us, and as promised, it was wonderful! Bri, our wedding director, did a fabulous job of making sure all of our questions were answered, and everything was handled just as it should be; in an orderly fashion. Also, as expected, Danny and Vera captured wonderful shots from the evening; from getting ready, down to the sparkler send off. Absolutely beautiful! My husband and I are very glad that we decided on this location, and will definitely be sharing our experience with other couples who are looking for that perfect location to "tie the knot".

2017-09-26T09:58:45 Response from the vendor

Its true that we love each of our Brides but your wedding was soo sentimental, Bri, Danny & I were all touched by how thoughtful and sweet ya'll are.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kari L

The meadows was a wonderful venue is was very beautiful. Vera and Danny were great they were there to help you enjoy your wedding day and make it stressfree. The pictures were absolutely beautiful .

2017-09-26T09:56:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You are such a sweetie and it was a pleasure to make your wedding vision a reality!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Felicia D

I can not say enough about the meadows, what they did for myself, husband and family was nothing but amazing. They went above and beyond anything I could have imagined for my amazing day. They did everything and ensured that my day was more perfect then I ever dreamed of. Thank... Read More you all for being so amazing my family from R.I were so amazed and it was all because of your beautiful family.. I have to add the pasta and food that was at our special day was AMAZING!!! By far some of the best pasta and bread I have ever had!!! Thank you all from our family to yours you all were such a blessing!!

2017-09-26T10:00:36 Response from the vendor

Dustin was so pleased that your REAL Italian family enjoyed the Italian food so much! The wedding was so much fun - Thank you for such a fun time!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Angelia G

Loved it our wedding was beautiful💗 staff was so helpful and made our day memorable

2017-09-26T10:08:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I thought you both looked so wonderful in your (2) dresses and him in his cutaway tux. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Megan G

The Meadows of Creative is hands down the best choice I could have made for my wedding to be at. The owners are not only as sweet as they can be but they are so very helpful. You can always keep on contact through calling or texting. Always answers your questions and helps you... Read More through everything you need. I loved that they provided decorations. Their photography is amazing and I absolutely loved our pictures. They provide a day of coordinator which was so great since I was everywhere. Things went so smoothly. Their son Dustin is also a caterer and his work tastes amazing but also gets what exactly what you Invision. Over all I wish I could give them more stars. I am well over happy with this place. Thanks so much for making my day absolutely perfect!

2017-09-26T10:12:29 Response from the vendor

IT was a blast to be a part of your Super hero themed wedding! You did a great job. The lego boutonnieres were the best!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Ashley M

The Meadows amazing! Vera was attentive to all my needs and my wedding day went off without a single problem. Vera and Danny were always helpful and encouraging and just made my special day the best it could be. BEST DAY EVER

2017-08-04T12:58:04 Response from the vendor

You dont how much this makes me smile - we aim to make your wedding the BEST Day Ever. Thank you soooo much!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Shelby S

It was beautiful and perfect. And Vera was very patient with me. I'm so happy to have found a great venue in such short notice as well.

2017-08-01T09:21:43 Response from the vendor

Thank You! I think the outdoor Chapel was the perfect setting for your gatsby wedding and your dress was amazing!!!! Vera

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Monica R

The Snooks are amazing people!!! They did everything in their power to make sure our special day went on without a fuss!! They are kind and patient & very understanding!! And their photos are exceptional!!!

2017-06-12T12:32:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much - your wedding was so wonderful! I loved the ceremony under the Oak Tree! Vera

Vera and Danny Snook

We have been Wedding Photographers for 30 plus years and have photographed weddings all over Texas and Colorado. We noticed our Brides were having a hard time enjoying their weddings due to the Venue, most of which were hotels or restaurants. At one particular wedding, during our country bride's vows, a frat party DJ, blared inappropriate music totally disrupting the vows. That experience was so upsetting to our bride and ourselves, we came back to our land and figured out where couples could enjoy starting their lives together and The Meadows Wedding Venue was born . We are so blessed!