The Milwaukee Wedding DJ, Up Lighting and Photo Booth

Southeast and Central Wisconsin, Northern Illinois

Up Lighting Included with Every Wedding!!

The Milwaukee Wedding DJ Company is simply one of the most exciting wedding DJ companies in the Midwest, pulling off flawless entertainment for years! We make things as simple as possible for you by offering one simple package: unlimited hours to cover your event, even including your ceremony if its onsite of the reception! We also include custom up lighting with every wedding, to make your day as special as possible. Our wireless mics are also available for use for toast/speeches during the event at no additional cost. Transform your room into something special and wow your guests!! If you are looking for your one-stop-shop for all things entertainment for your big day, look no further than The Milwaukee Wedding DJ, 2016, 2017 & 2018 winners of "The Knot's Best of Weddings" award!

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Southeast and Central Wisconsin, Northern Illinois (414) 202-3675

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Chris S

Matt was an absolutely amazing DJ at our wedding! Song selection was great and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night. If things were starting to die down a little, Matt knew what song to play to get people back out on the dance floor. We had a Greek wedding, so there... Read More were a lot of requests for Greek songs. Matt was also super flexible and was able to play whatever songs we requested on the fly. Matt even came out and danced with everyone during the Wobble, which everyone loved! The sound and uplighting was great as well. I'd highly recommend TMWDJ for your wedding. They are very affordable and will work with you to get you exactly what you want. Thanks again Matt for making our wedding so memorable!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Katlin W

We had DJ Jill! She was amazing and people were on the dance floor all night! Matt and Jay were very helpful as well when we need some information before the wedding! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Amy K

Jay was an awesome person to work with. When I first contacted The Milwaukee Wedding DJ, he was very timely in his response and really wanted to make our day that much more special. Once it got a little closer to the day, he really captured my vision both with the up lighting... Read More and with the sound he provided. He did an amazing job on working with our guests to keep the party going. He was the one that made the night! Overall, really good service and an awesome vendor to work with!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Amanda K

Matt did a great job at our wedding. We were really happy with the song selection. He was able to keep the party going and knew what songs to play to keep people dancing. He was reasonably priced and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Glen P

Matt did a great job at our wedding and kept the dance floor lively all night! We enjoyed working with him through the whole process.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Sarah R

Jay was awesome and played all the songs I wanted/requested as well as some that I hoped he would play. He was very accommodating for last minute requests and was overall such a delight to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better time.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nicole K

The Milwaukee Wedding DJ was AMAZING for our wedding! From the beginning they were so friendly and responsive. We had a really good time with Matt and he was so accommodating in anything and everything we wanted. He made the day perfect and helped me stay on schedule with... Read More things. You wouldn't be disappointed in using this company for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Katy S

Matt did a fantastic job at our wedding at Coast in Milwaukee. I had a few specific requests and he did a great job fulfilling them and keeping us up-to-date as the night went on. Most importantly, our guests danced all night - literally until the venue closed and we were kicked... Read More off the dance floor. Thanks for a great night, Matt!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Erin C

Matt did an amazing job! Communication was great from the beginning of planning, all the way through the last song played that night. Our dance floor was never empty. Matt kept all the guests engaged! Best day ever!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 jess

My husband and I were married on 9/1/17. Our DJ was Matt with The Milwaukee Wedding DJ and he well exceeded our expectations. From the day we contacted him to inquire about wedding DJ services, Matt was always in communication with us and was quick to reply to any of our... Read More questions. In the few weeks leading up to the wedding, Matt was in constant communication with us to ensure that all of the details regarding the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception music was handled. He kept the music flowing very nicely from one part of the day to the next. Matt knew just the right songs to play to get more people on the dance floor and he was a great emcee. He even taught me, my husband, and all of our friends how to do "the wobble"!! He took song requests and made sure they were played. Matt definitely made our night run smoothly and overall just a blast! All of our guests commented on how nice Matt was. He worked well with our other vendors to make sure the night was seamless. I highly recommend Matt and The Milwaukee Wedding DJ and will do so for years to come.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sarah M

Jay and his assistant did a spectacular job on our wedding day! They were on time, professional, and met every need. Initially we had a string quartet booked for the ceremony, but they didn't show up! Luckily Jay kicked it into high gear and set up music for the ceremony! No... Read More one knew any different! He even had the classical songs on hand to play. The dance floor was rocking all night long and he really took my requests seriously. Absolutely perfect DJ!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Melissa S

Jay really did a great job. He really did a good job with engaging our guests and play what we wanted. The number one thing people had told us about their wedding DJ's was that they didn't play what they wanted. Jay absolutely did. We would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Megan L

We were just recently married on August 11th and had the pleasure of being able to work with these guys and we are SO happy we did. They are AMAZING and so reasonably priced! They e-mailed us a questionnaire months ahead of time to get a rundown of the times and events to take... Read More place throughout the evening and followed up with us a few days before to make sure everything was set. We worked with Matt the day of the wedding and he made sure the evening ran smoothly and he was so great. We received so many compliments during the night of how fun the event was and we give the credit to these guys. Matt even jumped out on the dance floor with all of us (initially to make fun of us for doing the Wobble incorrectly, haha) and everyone loved it. We definitely lucked out on finding these guys because I feel like having a great DJ really makes your event. We are thankful for how smoothly everything went and we didn't have to worry about a thing and were so happy our guests had a great time. I will absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married! Thank you guys again!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Cassandra H

Matt was beyond fantastic! He literally kept the party going until the lights came on. He was super friendly and had an amazing playlist. He even downloaded a special song on the spot for me! He didn't talk too much and kept things moving along. I highly recommend his services!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Chrissy L

We learned about TMWDJ by attending a friend's wedding in which Jay DJ'd. We quickly knew we wanted to book him. He was so easy to work with, always replied quickly and helped us with timing and choices. He followed our timeline to a t, but still was able to really go along... Read More with the flow. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, he played exactly what we wanted (and didn't play what we didn't want) and kept everyone dancing. We also did the open photo booth- this was so fun to look back on. We got so many compliments on our DJ and I couldn't recommend TMWDJ enough!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Theresa V

I don't think the dance floor was ever empty! Matt did an awesome job keeping people dancing and the whole night had a nice flow all thanks to him. We would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Mairin R

Matt with The Milwaukee Wedding DJ did a great job at our wedding! He played exactly what you wanted, didn't play songs on your "don't play list", and took requests! Our venue let us stay late so it was so great that The Milwaukee Wedding DJ didn't have a specific end time and... Read More basically said "we go as late as your party goes" so we went right up to 1:30am and Matt kept people dancing the whole time! They provided uplighting and also a Photo Booth that we had serve as our guest book - so a copy of the photo was put in the book and guests could write a note next to it which we loved! They also send you files of all the photo booth pictures which were so fun to get. We wouldn't change anything and really had the best night dancing the whole time - they were so easy to work with, responded to emails right away, and send out a questionnaire to really get a feel of what songs you want to hear / not hear which was nice. Would highly recommend The Milwaukee Wedding DJ - thank you!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Bri C

Matt was the DJ at our wedding (for the ceremony and the reception) at Silver Spring Golf Club in Menomonee Falls and he was wonderful!! He was incredibly personable and easy to work with - he made the music aspect of our wedding a breeze. We had a number of guests compliment... Read More us on his work - he kept things moving and was interactive with our guests. Would highly recommend to friends and family. The only negative comment I would have is that a few guests mentioned they wished the photobooth had more props - but if that's the worst of it, I'm happy. Thanks again, Matt!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lindsay K

My husband and I are so happy we went with The Milwaukee Wedding DJ for our wedding! Matt was fantastic and had everyone dancing all night! If the crowd died down even for a minute, he knew the song to play to have every person on the floor again! The uplighting was perfect-... Read More exactly what I was looking for, and the photo booth was a hit! He even included a little book that everyone signed with their pictures for us. Thanks Matt for making our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Tim M

Matt was excellent! He did a great job of getting people on the dance floor and was very great to work with! We loved our photo booth as well and really appreciated getting the book with copies of all our guests photos in it!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Mary A

Working with Matt was easy from day 1. He met with us to go over all of the details and leading up to the wedding day he rolled with all of the changes. He was able to provide music for our cocktail hour outside and then promptly move inside for our reception. He never missed a... Read More beat. He kept things moving along and kept us on schedule. The dance floor was always full (one of our biggest wishes) and he always knew which songs to play to keep people interested. He was fun, entertaining and even taught us all how to Wobble! Thank you, Matt for everything. Our wedding day was a success in part, to your incredible services you provided! Booking these guys will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Alison S

Matt was incredible from beginning to end. The music was absolutely perfect, the lighting was simple and added so much to the reception. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Michelle K

They were always very quick to respond to our questions and professional! We booked due to price and their responses to emails. Matt was our actual DJ for the wedding, and he kept the reception running smoothly and played music that we liked throughout the whole night!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kristine S

The Milwaukee Wedding DJ was the perfect choice for our August 13th wedding. They were so receptive to our music choices for both the ceremony and reception that it made the whole day easy! Our dance floor was packed until the last minute! He came prepared with all the room... Read More up-lighting and dance floor lighting and speaker set up that we needed for our older venue. I was so at ease the whole time that I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Chelsea S

The Milwaukee Wedding DJ had the dance floor packed the entire night at our wedding reception! We received so many compliments from guests on the music selection and how much fun they were having. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ/music experience and I would recommend the... Read More Milwaukee Wedding DJ to anyone!