The Mixed Nuts

LA, TX, MS, ARK, Alabama, Florida, NY, NV, Washington DC

Experience THE BEST in Customer Satisfaction!

Praised as the best private party/corporate band in the country, The Mixed Nuts have continued to bring their high-energy, non-stop party all across America for almost two decades! The Mixed Nuts' continuous record of customer satisfaction and custom-tailored performances has brought the band twenty years of memorable shows. Having shared the stage with such legendary acts as Journey, Cyndi Lauper, The Four Tops, Kid Rock, The Go-Go's, The Doobie Brothers, Bret Michaels, Peter Noone and Hermans Hermits, (and many more) The Mixed Nuts continue to be one of the nation's most sought-out private event/corporate bands (performing over 150 performances a year). With a songlist that ranges from current Top 40 to golden oldies (and everything in between), A Mixed Nuts experience is 2nd to none!

$$$$ – Expensive

Instruments

Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

6 Fairfield Ct., New Orleans, LA LA, TX, MS, ARK, Alabama, Florida, NY, NV, Washington DC (504) 239-9133
PINTEREST

Amazing band! Amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Colleen K

We had an amazing experience with The Mixed Nuts! Chuck was fantastic to work with - he responded to our MANY questions in a thorough and timely manner and really helped us make decisions. We had a destination wedding and did all of our planning from Minnesota so we were nervous... Read More that we didn't have the opportunity to hear the Nuts play live, but we were relieved of all worries as soon as they got started up! They did our second line and our reception and they rocked them both! Our guests are still talking (over a month later) about how awesome they were and we and our families couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend them (and recommend including the horns and their female lead singer - she was awesome!).

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Stefanie G

Chuck and the Mixed Nuts were absolutely fabulous at our wedding. They had the dance floor at the Federal Ballroom packed from start to finish. I have been a fan of the Mixed Nuts for well over a decade and they have simply gotten better and better. Gwen did an amazing job... Read More getting everyone moving to Proud Mary and the energy stayed up at 100 percent the entire night. Chuck is extremely professional, accommodating by email, phone, etc. and he is full of excellent advice and couldn't be any nicer. We had the extra horns section and they were fantastic, so I would highly recommend adding them too. Our guests could not stop talking about how great the band was. We also had the Mixed Nuts coordinate our second line and the Pocket Aces were out of this world. So many of guests (especially our guests from Europe) were blown away by this tradition. I loved every minute of the Mixed Nuts at our wedding and would hands down recommend them to anyone!

Great Band

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Brittany R

We had The Mixed Nuts play for our wedding and are so glad we chose them! We love to dance and it was very important for us to have a fun reception that had music everyone would enjoy dancing to, and The Mixed Nuts sure did deliver! They were so easy to work with. A few months... Read More before the wedding, they asked us to go over their song list and pick 10 or so of our favorites so that they could get and idea of what we liked and said that they would take it from there. And they sure did, because my dance floor was packed the whole night! We added the horn section to core group, which made for a really great sound! We also took advantage of The Mixed Nuts DJ, who played the last 30 minutes and during all band breaks. He was great too! Closing with the DJ was a great option!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 hannah a

Working with Chuck Credo and The Mixed Nuts was such a pleasure!! I had many questions and would call, text or email Chuck at any time (great communication is important during your engagement!). I chose The Mixed Nuts based on a friends recommendation as I am not from New... Read More Orleans. We had a daytime wedding and I was worried about people not wanting to dance but this was NOT the case. Everyone loved the band as did my husband and I. People were dancing before we even made it out for our introduction- I loved seeing this! I highly recommend booking The Mixed Nuts for your wedding, they are amazing.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Mandi R

We are still getting compliments about how amazing our band was! We can’t say enough how much we loved working with Chuck and the rest of the Nuts. They truly made our day one to remember. Their professionalism was only outweighed by their incredible talent! They made the party... Read More a true celebration for all ages. We had a blast and so did our guest!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ashley C

The Mixed Nuts where absolutely amazing. My husband and I were on the dance for the ENTIRE wedding and everyone had SUCH a blast. People are still telling me how amazing the band was. They really made the night special!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Christina S

After seeing The Mixed Nuts perform one night we knew they had to be our wedding band! They had such a great energy about them and their music is top notch! What I really loved about seeing them perform was their ability to feel the crowd and decide what to play next. They were... Read More extremely helpful and professional through the entire process and their performance at our wedding blew everyone away!!! They were amazing and I still continue to get compliments on how much fun our wedding was and how much everyone loved the band!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kristen B

The Mixed Nuts were PHENOMENAL at our wedding in March. Chuck was extremely professional and such a pleasure to work with. He is easy to get in touch with and does everything he can to accommodate our requests. The band made our four hour reception so fun and high energy the... Read More entire time! We have been married three months now, and our guests are still raving over the Mixed Nuts, saying that they were the best band they have ever seen at a wedding! I cannot say enough about the band's outstanding performance and their amazing manager/band member Chuck!

Whats not to love!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2014 Melissa L

What is not to love about The Mixed Nuts. They are the best band out there. They keep the crowd going. Very nice and timely responses. Even when we added the horns and backup singers last minute they accomodated us!

Best Band in NOLA

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 allison b

The mixed nuts are well worth the money for a band at your wedding. They sound great and can play a variety of music. Plus they don't sing over music (karoke) like some bands I've seen. My dad who is old school and super hard to please raved about the quality after the... Read More wedding. We even had the option to add extra horns. We had people on the dance floor the entire 4 hours. The mixed nuts bring their own lighting which really make an impression. Best band!!

Perfect wedding band!

Reviewed on 5/17/2013 Jennifer S

The Mixed Nuts were so easy to work with. We gave them a list of the songs we wanted played and they played them along with others that went well with our playlist. They were the perfect dance songs and even made our favorite songs as background music when they took a break.... Read More Everyone complemented us on our band...the dance floor was packed all night!

Everyone guest was on the dance floor!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Sarah H

I loved these guys!! They did such an amazing job! My guests were all packed on the dance floor and it was awesome! They were great to work with and did a fabulous job! Definitely recommending them to anyone who needs a band!!!

The Mixed Nuts brought the house down!

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Emily L

After seeing the Mixed Nuts at Endymion and various performances, I knew I wanted them for the wedding reception and they DID NOT disappoint. We added the horn section for a local New Orleans flair, who did our second-line through Champions Square - which everyone loved. They... Read More were so entertaining and engaging, coming into the crowd and singing at some points and even inviting others on stage with them. Yes, at some point my husband and I were singing Living on a Prayer to the crowd which was followed by him, his siblings and the priest doing an impromptu dance to Footloose. Great times!!!

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Dana D

We had such an amazing time at our wedding. The Mixed Nuts were amazing. Just the right mix of music, and they were the perfect volume. I cannot say enough good things about their part in my wedding

They bring the party!

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Mary-Margaret M

The Mixed Nuts were absolutely amazing at our wedding. We had the opportunity to see them once before hiring them and knew they were going to be great. We did the full 11 piece band. Their playlist for our wedding was absolutely perfect and they just got better and better as... Read More the night went on. We had so many of our guests come up to us throughout the night and rave about how fun the band was. The Nuts even did our second line out on the street in the French Quarter at the end of the night and it was absolutely perfect. If you want a band that has a really good range and knows how to entertain a crowd that wants to party, look no further.

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Laura G

The Mixed Nuts are always a fun time, and the people in the band are really great. They did a fantastic job at our wedding reception. They had everyone dancing the whole time! Definitely one of my favorite vendors.

BEST BAND!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Rachel L

We had a daytime wedding and reception so we were a bit nervous that people would not get on the dance floor as easily as an evening reception. Chuck Credo and the Mixed Nuts were so good - everyone was on the dance floor while appetizers were being passed around! We requested... Read More Dave Matthews "you and me" as our first dance, and Chuck sounded exactly like him!! The music was incredible - seriously, everyone danced the ENTIRE reception. It was a sit down lunch but it didn't matter. Everyone was up having a great time. I highly recommend all the vendors I worked with for our wedding - I was very lucky to have such an excellent group of people. However, the reception wouldn't have been as amazing as it turned out without the Mixed Nuts. Excellent!

band

Reviewed on 5/19/2012 Emily M

Extremely friendly. Made sure all of my favorite music was played. Band was very interactive and it made the reception a blast.

Fantastic Band

Reviewed on 4/21/2012 Lisa L

The Mixed Nuts are a fabulous, affordable wedding band! They work with you to make the best selection of music. They are able to play a variety of music from oldies to today's top hits and everything in between. They made our wedding fun and guests were on the dance floor the... Read More entire night because they were playing great dance party music. I would recommend this band in an instant. All my guests were commenting on how entertaining they were,

So much Fun

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Megan M

We Loved having the Mixed Nuts play at our wedding. They have such an extensive song list! They got everyone on the dance floor and sounded awesome!

Chuck Credo IV

Chuck is the owner and "Head Nut In Charge" of The Mixed Nuts. He is also the CEO and founder of The William Credo Entertainment Agency. WCA Entertainment is a private events specialist team and marketing firm that specializes in corporate entertainment production. Chuck has been granted Ambassador status by the State Of Louisiana and currently serves on the Louisiana Music Advisory Board and Music Commission. Chuck has performed across the world and is a fourth generation musician. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University.