The New Monopoly (Live 8 Piece Band)

NOVA, DC, Frederick, Baltimore, Delaware, Southern PA

Instruments

Flute, Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Polka

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

315 Mary Lou Ave, Glen Burnie, MD NOVA, DC, Frederick, Baltimore, Delaware, Southern PA (410) 760-3353

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Alan M

I wrote this on WeddingWire as well, but wanted to post on the Knot to emphasize my enthusiasm for this group . . .I can't say enough about Doug and New Monopoly! We hired them for our June wedding at the Belvedere in Baltimore. From the incredible degree of professionalism, to... Read More the willingness to make special accommodations such as helping my physically disabled brother hold the microphone for his toast, to the superior quality of the music and set list, these guys were the best! I would heartily recommend New Monopoly to any wedding couple.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Rachel G

Doug and the rest of the band were an amazing group to work with. Very responsive, very classy, and most of all, very talented. We highly recommend going with the New Monopoly for your wedding or any special event. We couldn't have been happier with them! Thank you Doug, Justin,... Read More and the rest of the band for making our day so memorable!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Rachel G