The New Orleans Players

New Orleans and The Gulf Coast

Best of New Orleans Award Winner

Winner of multiple BEST OF NEW ORLEANS AWARDS, The New Orleans Players are widely considered the best wedding band in New Orleans. Fun and professional, and able to provide and array of styles and services.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet, Vocals

Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

New Orleans and The Gulf Coast (504) 495-8924

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Kim T

Amazing! Such a good deal. Really professional and obviously had a lot of experience. Would recommend (and have) to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Adam K

We cannot thank Billy and The New Orleans Players enough for an awesome wedding performance! From the start Billy had been incredible to work with, including providing recommendation/advice for planning our destination wedding, helping us build a custom playlist for our big day,... Read More and even helping me with advise on a wedding app I am was working on. Even with Hurricane Nate approaching the night of our wedding, Billy helped rally the troops and ensure we had an awesome night with or without Nate. We highly recommend The New Orleans Players for your event as they are definitely a crowd pleaser, know how to party, and our guests cannot stop raving about them! 5 stars!!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Karin H

Billy Franklin and his Krewe ROCK THE CASBAH! The New Orleans Players are a tremendous band with class. As soon as they walked into our Venue to set-up I was thrilled. They provide a relaxed attitude with on-point acoustics. One of things I appreciated most about Billy, was... Read More his attention to detail. He and his band really want you to have your own personal vibe throughout your event. We went through songs for our wedding reception that meant something to us. We even wrote a list of "please never ever in the history of ever play this." Thanks for helping to make our night so very special!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Teri M

This band MADE the reception so much fun! Everyone danced for 3 straight hours! Played music that all our guests loved!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Our guests were blown away. They played Havah Nagilah with powerful energy and joy. The Horah went on and on. They also performed a second line to cap a truly amazing performance. Billy was great at making song recommendations that kept all our guests on the dance floor the... Read More entire evening.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

You will never regret hiring this band. Energy, musicality, professionalism. Friendly and easy to work with! They were the highlight of the wedding - I still have people ask me about them 6 months later!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Amazing Experience!!! I couldn't believe how good they were. Amazing singers! The wedding bands I've seen have been average at best. This is a REAL band! We went to see them before hand at one of there shows in New Orleans and booked them the next day. They also took care of... Read More MC-ing the wedding and worked with the planner to keep everything on schedule. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

BEST wedding band!! Though it's hard to think of them as a wedding band since I've never seen one this good before. The gave us a great deal and obviously love performing with each other. We found out later they are actually a touring band that also does original music. Our... Read More planner was said it was the easiest band she has ever worked with!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

So so so so good! Thanks to Billy and the team for a great experience. Great musicians and really reasonable prices. Loved the singers and song selection. Also provided a classical string duo for the ceremony and a brass band for the second line - both at a discount!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

We were soooo happy with these guys! They really took control of the MC duties and helped everything run really smoothly. Great musicians and singers! Also good choices for set break music (which they provided).

Reviewed on 9/06/2015

Best wedding band I've seen, period! I put my fiancee (now husband) in charge of the music, and he totally came threw. They blew everybody away!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

Great experience! Helped make the whole process easy and smooth. Amazing singers!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Natalie C

Ok so it took me a little while to review because we've just gotten home from summer traveling. WOW! I couldn't have lucked out more. The New Orleans Players were unbelievable. Most wedding bands I've seen leave a lot to be desired. Great choice of material and they learned... Read More the songs for the dances. Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Victoria B

Great communication, musicianship, and professionalism! We had a chance to see them in New Orleans ahead of time so we knew it was going to be great. I've seen the musicians in this group play with multiple bands around New Orleans. They MC'd the entire wedding and really... Read More kept things light and fun. I am still get comments from guests. Plus these guys don't work with a corporate wedding company so you can't beat the price!