1601 E 5th St, Austin, TX

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Chelsey T

I highly recommend The Nichols Photography!!! I used them for my Bridal Portraits and Wedding Day and I could not have asked for anyone more amazing. They were more expensive than some of the other photographers that I looked into, but I knew that the pictures would be something... Read More that I look back at forever and wanted to invest a good portion of my budget into them. I do not regret my decision one bit!!!! They are wonderful to work with and super laid back!!! You don't get the moody photographer that is bossing you and your guests around!!!

Top notch photography

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Amy J

What can you say about The Nichols that would possibly do them justice? In a word: awesome. In my opinion, when you compare portfolios of other photogs to the work of The Nichols, nothing even comes close. Not only is their work phenomenal, they were also a dream to work... Read More with. Jennifer is incredibly prompt, professional and detailed in her response to questions, and *super* helpful in planning wedding-day timelines for pictures, offering ideas for photo shoot settings, etc. And I don't know what I would have done without them there on my wedding day making sure we got all the right shots with the right people and just generally keeping things on track and looking fabulous for the pictures. They also set up a "photo booth" for our reception, which was really fun. As for the pictures themselves, we were thrilled with both our engagement and wedding photos--seriously the best pictures I've ever been in in my entire life! I love them so much, and the process was always so fun. I can't recommend The Nichols enough.

Reviewed on 1/01/2012 Katie S

Love my pictures!

Engagement and Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 CRISTINA G

The Nichols are such talented photographers!! They were able to capture beautiful pictures during our engagement session and wedding. This was one area that I did not want to "skimp" on and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/22/2011 Jessica D

WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER OR FEEL LUCKIER THAT the Nichols WERE OUR PHOTOGRAPHERS. Jennifer and CJ Nichols are two of the most talented photographers in the business, and their natural light style of photography is unique and superbly artistic. They offer a different point of view... Read More than a typical photographer who'll have you in unnatural poses--this power duo bases the photos they take on the couple they're photographing, if you look at their blog, you won't see the same tired poses and similarity between all the subjects. Instead you'll see people's personalities and emotion captured which makes for beautiful memories. They've documented three major milestones in our lives--from our engagement photos and my bridal photos to our wedding day photos--and we are certain they're the ones we're calling for any upcoming milestones from pregnancy to family portraits. The Nichols are our photographers for life. |||||||||||||||||||||||||||[ Here's proof: ]|||||||||||||||||||||||||| OUR WEDDING PHOTOS: OUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS: MY BRIDALS:

Review for The Nichols Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Katie M

Very easy to work with. Willing to negotiate on price.;Specify what pictures you want. I did not get a single photo of just me in my wedding gown and wish I had one.

TO The Nichols